Bitcoin Forum
November 30, 2021, 04:28:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀Bitgame.com|🔥LUT Lightpaper is Launched|⚡️Crypto Betting + Weekly Divs|⚽️🎮  (Read 1773 times)
babygun

Activity: 1218
Merit: 157

View Profile
Today at 01:14:24 AM

When I go to that page, my dividends are always 0, so I can't claim anything...

Is there a timer on that page this is the right place https://www.bitgame.com/staking/dividends  if there is one then you are in the right place,
you need to wait for the timer to expire before claiming if its still zero you have to take it to the support and ask why you're not earning when it clearly stated that if you're holding LUT token you have a part in the pool, there's no mention of the minimum amount.

Yeah, I am on the right page with the timer. The timer already expired 2 times I think, but both times, I couldn't claim any dividend. Will ask support right the way as it is quite annoying. The system seems simple but is not working correctly at this moment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderethereum

Activity: 1974
Merit: 521

Duelbits

View Profile
Today at 01:59:49 AM

Still silence from the support. In my opinion, marketing team has not yet discovered the potential of promoting a website on Bitcointalk. The activities here are just something extra, as I don't think they don't have $30 or even $50 for a set of signatures.
They promote here and make ANN in this forum because of link from here which can help them gain trust in the search engine because Bitcointalk is one largest forum among the other bitcoin forum.
They still not come back here and explain about what progress they have right now so we do not know more details about the project.

It's unthinkable it only cost $30 to hire a designer to create a signature code for senior rank and it has good visibility than a member rank signature code, they are missing a lot of visibility, that is why some campaigns only hire seniors, heroes and legendary because they want a signature that will enhance the visibility of their promotion, other developers are spending in their signature code, they should fire their marketing manager and hire a better manager here in this forum.
Maybe they can hire a designer to create a signature code for any rank member but after that, maybe they need to think twice about how much payment that every rank should get.
The gambling site that does not have much budget in the promotion can hire only heroes and legendary or even, they can hire low rank to promote their site if they lack budget.
Managing the funds will be the important thing from the project so they can run the project without having a problem in the future.

Duelbits            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|              ▄▄▀▀█▌
          ▄▄▀█▄    █
        ▄▀     ▀▄▄ █
       █    ▄▄    ▀█
    ▄▄█    █  █   ▐▌
  ▄▀ █      ▀▀    █
▄▀  ▐▌           █
█ ▄▀▀▄▄        ▄▀
▀▀  ▄  ▀▄▄   ▄▀█
  ▄▀   ▄  ▀█▀  █
   ▄▀ ▄▀   █  █
  ▄▀ █     █▄▀
   ▄▀
NEW GAME!
..CRASH...
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1037

View Profile
Today at 01:03:04 PM

The gambling site that does not have much budget in the promotion can hire only heroes and legendary or even, they can hire low rank to promote their site if they lack budget.
Managing the funds will be the important thing from the project so they can run the project without having a problem in the future.

For a start-up project, budget for marketing is very important the allocation here should be more than enough to get more new players, it's the marketing side that will bring more players and more money to the company, they should concentrate on visibility and reach far, this job requires a marketing expert with good experience in marketing in forum, something that I doubt because on how they create their signature if you hire a bounty manager like Hhampuz I'm sure he will request the right signature design for higher rank.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: