Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
airpline1 (OP)

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:04:52 PM

@DhaniBoy

Then why aren't Muslims more secure and prosperous? Because you guys are neither!

the crime rate there is much decreased

No, my friend, Islam has no low crime rate, it has LEGAL crime. Many things Sharia allows you to do, like pedophilia, would send you directly to jail everywhere else in the planet.

@awesome31312

History and Legends are different subjects. Unlike most religions where someone claims someone else was talking to God, Muhammad is the only one who was bold enough to say "I'm talking to God".
Hold up, Sharia doesn't allow you pedophilia, are you crazy? Get your facts straight and read from good books you find in libraries, not Ebooks you found for free online.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 03:20:36 PM

I am a Muslim, I've heard of some non-Muslims why they hate Islam, they actually do not hate, but they are afraid of Islam, they are afraid if Islamic laws applied in their lives, then they will be in danger, when in fact the Islamic laws , when applied in their lives, their lives will be more secure and prosperous, if we take the example of a social life in saudi arabia which apply Islamic law, the crime rate there is much decreased dbandingkan with countries that do not implement Islamic law.
hopefully Islamic law would be the applicable law in the world ...  Tongue

In this case a can't understand why do you guys pouring into Europe. Wouldn't be better to go back into your more secure home, and happily enjoying the prosperity Wink?
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

I am a Muslim, I've heard of some non-Muslims why they hate Islam, they actually do not hate, but they are afraid of Islam, they are afraid if Islamic laws applied in their lives, then they will be in danger, when in fact the Islamic laws , when applied in their lives, their lives will be more secure and prosperous, if we take the example of a social life in saudi arabia which apply Islamic law, the crime rate there is much decreased dbandingkan with countries that do not implement Islamic law.
hopefully Islamic law would be the applicable law in the world ...  Tongue

In this case a can't understand why do you guys pouring into Europe. Wouldn't be better to go back into your more secure home, and happily enjoying the prosperity Wink?

Nah, he'd rather spread the "security" to Europe

Account recovered 08-12-2019
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:06:25 PM

I don't know about hate, but people love Islam because it prompts other people to get threads started in political forums.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:10:08 PM

I don't know about hate, but people love Islam because it prompts other people to get threads started in political forums.  Smiley

This isn't a political forum, it's a political subsection in a Cryptocurrency forum

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:15:57 PM

This isn't a political forum, it's a political subsection in a Cryptocurrency forum

All the more reason to talk about political things.   Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

hopefully Islamic law would be the applicable law in the world ...  Tongue

Maybe we hate Islam becuase we dont want to be under your stupid Sharia Law and thats our right. Muslims dont get that, they want to apply their values everywhere, even places that dont want them. I enjoy having a drink, I dont think women should have to wear burka's and I definetly dont want to face some fucked up law system with my life on the line. Notice the things punishable by death in Saudi Arabia:

Adultery (Unmarried adulterers can be sentenced to 100 lashes, married ones can be sentenced to stoning.)
    Apostasy (Apostates are sentenced to beheading but are usually given three days to repent and return to Islam.)
    Armed robbery
    Blasphemy
    Burglary
    Carjacking
    Aircraft hijacking
    Drug smuggling
    Fornication
    Home invasion
    Sodomy, homosexuality, or lesbianism (If a man or woman is sodomized by their own consent, then they will also be sentenced to death along with the sodomizer)
    Idolatry
    Murder
    Rape
    Sedition
    Sexual misconduct
    Sorcery
    Terrorism
    Theft (fourth conviction)
    Treason
    Waging war on God
    Witchcraft

Thats why I hate Islam, because im not a muslim. I dont give a shit about Muhammad  and I sure as fuck dont want to be under sharia law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishment_in_Saudi_Arabia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VQk_VklYUc

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols

Ohh yea, your also murderous scum who will allways wage war in the name of Allah. Better yet you even wage war on your fellow Muslim's(Sunni Shiite). Then say ohh they arent true Muslims, then stand up to them if they are giving you a bad name. It seems every muslim I meet though preaches the same shit or they call themselves Muslim but dont really practice.  As soon as you say Sharia law should be imposed on every one your an extremist.

NDotSO / Bourák
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 05:01:03 PM

No reason to hate Islam...

http://www.sickipedia.org/racism/muslim

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:23:59 PM

Maybe we hate Islam becuase we dont want to be under your stupid Sharia Law and thats our right. Muslims dont get that, they want to apply their values everywhere, even places that dont want them. I enjoy having a drink, I dont think women should have to wear burka's and I definetly dont want to face some fucked up law system with my life on the line. Notice the things punishable by death in Saudi Arabia:

Adultery (Unmarried adulterers can be sentenced to 100 lashes, married ones can be sentenced to stoning.)
    Apostasy (Apostates are sentenced to beheading but are usually given three days to repent and return to Islam.)
    Armed robbery
    Blasphemy
    Burglary
    Carjacking
    Aircraft hijacking
    Drug smuggling
    Fornication
    Home invasion
    Sodomy, homosexuality, or lesbianism (If a man or woman is sodomized by their own consent, then they will also be sentenced to death along with the sodomizer)
    Idolatry
    Murder
    Rape
    Sedition
    Sexual misconduct
    Sorcery
    Terrorism
    Treason
    Waging war on God
    Witchcraft

Thats why I hate Islam, because im not a muslim. I dont give a shit about Muhammad  and I sure as fuck dont want to be under sharia law.

Ohh yea, your also murderous scum who will allways wage war in the name of Allah. Better yet you even wage war on your fellow Muslim's(Sunni Shiite). Then say ohh they arent true Muslims, then stand up to them if they are giving you a bad name. It seems every muslim I meet though preaches the same shit or they call themselves Muslim but dont really practice.  As soon as you say Sharia law should be imposed on every one your an extremist.
And a Hater.

And thus you could be prosecuted under hate crime laws.

At least it looks that way to me.

Therefore the OP is backwards - it's not "why do people hate Islam" but that Islam dogma creates and propagates hate and hateful actions.

But yeah, Muslims I know do not believe any of this nonsense dogma. 

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:36:31 PM

@DhaniBoy

Then why aren't Muslims more secure and prosperous? Because you guys are neither!

No, my friend, Islam has no low crime rate, it has LEGAL crime. Many things Sharia allows you to do, like pedophilia, would send you directly to jail everywhere else in the planet.

@awesome31312

History and Legends are different subjects. Unlike most religions where someone claims someone else was talking to God, Muhammad is the only one who was bold enough to say "I'm talking to God".
Hold up, Sharia doesn't allow you pedophilia, are you crazy? Get your facts straight and read from good books you find in libraries, not Ebooks you found for free online.

Marry a 9 yo girl is what?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
CoolRunnings21

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

Nenávist má sestru, to je závist.

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:57:31 PM

Armed robbery
    Blasphemy
    Burglary
    Carjacking
    Aircraft hijacking
    Drug smuggling
    Fornication
    Home invasion
    Idolatry
    Murder
    Rape
    Sedition
    Sexual misconduct
    Sorcery
    Terrorism
    Treason
    Waging war on God
    Witchcraft

And a Hater.

Therefore the OP is backwards - it's not "why do people hate Islam" but that Islam dogma creates and propagates hate and hateful actions.

Prosecuted under hate crime laws? Shut the fuck up welcome to freedom of speech and the internet, its my opinion and im free to state it. No different then some muslim screaming death to infidels and calling for destruction of the west on twitter and facebook. Fuck sharia and Fuck Muhammad!!!! now call the cyber police and tell them you want justice!

NDotSO / Bourák
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:37:02 PM

It makes me a bit confused still how come that Muslims insist so much on Sharia. Sharia makes or will, for those who are lucky enough to not live under it, their life even more miserable than what it already is but they keep pushing for it.
Are they misinformed, can't foresee the consequences or are just plainly stupid? Actually it takes to be stupid to even believe in even one of Muhammad's words, but some grew up in a Muslim family and that non-sense load of bull can make some sense on their heads, but still...

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
awesome31312

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:51:34 PM

@DhaniBoy

@awesome31312

That's really silly. The same "good books you find in libraries" can be found for absolutely free of cost on the internet, notably, in torrent form on here

And to the other guy, pedophilia was and is more rampant in the Catholic Church.

BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:59:18 PM

That's really silly. The same "good books you find in libraries" can be found for absolutely free of cost on the internet, notably, in torrent form on here

And to the other guy, pedophilia was and is more rampant in the Catholic Church.

Two wrongs doesn't make a right!
Still at Catholic Church's regions it isn't allowed. Reason why it comes to the press and so on. At Islam it is allowed, so nothing new for them... a 50 yo guy with a 9 yo bride? Carry on...

|

|
Fidel Crypto

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:12:36 PM

Why do Muslims Hate Christians and Jews ??
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 08:15:40 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2014, 02:06:18 PM by BADecker

Two wrongs doesn't make a right!
Still at Catholic Church's regions it isn't allowed. Reason why it comes to the press and so on. At Islam it is allowed, so nothing new for them... a 50 yo guy with a 9 yo bride? Carry on...

Two wrongs may not make a right, but often the second wrong gets rid of the first wrong, a wrong that would make many more wrongs if nobody got rid of it, even by doing a wrong.

Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:08:06 PM

Armed robbery
    Blasphemy
    Burglary
    Carjacking
    Aircraft hijacking
    Drug smuggling
    Fornication
    Home invasion
    Idolatry
    Murder
    Rape
    Sedition
    Sexual misconduct
    Sorcery
    Terrorism
    Treason
    Waging war on God
    Witchcraft

And a Hater.

Prosecuted under hate crime laws? Shut the fuck up welcome to freedom of speech and the internet, its my opinion and im free to state it. No different then some muslim screaming death to infidels and calling for destruction of the west on twitter and facebook. Fuck sharia and Fuck Muhammad!!!! now call the cyber police and tell them you want justice!

Hey, cool down.  I meant if they acted on their hates.  That's what hate crime law is about, (not that I favor it, by the way). 

But yeah, welcome to freedom of speech, as long as we are not in countries or areas dominated by control freeks such as muslim mullahs.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:12:03 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2014, 09:59:58 PM by Spendulus

@DhaniBoy

@awesome31312

No, you are completely wrong.  It can be argued that "times were different back then and people married earlier".  Yeah, like at 9 years?

http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Pedophilia#Pedophilia_in_the_Qur.27an

Pedophilia is permitted in the Qur'an, was practiced by Prophet Muhammad and his companions, and some Muslims today continue to commit the crime, following their prophet's example.

Okay, let's ignore that and just look at the modern day.

http://theweeksreview.blogspot.com/2010/09/open-gay-pedophilia-is-rampant-in.html

Having young boys to service adult men sexually is an accepted cultural tradition in places like Afganistan, Pakistan, etc.  It's arguable whether you want to say it's an Islamic or a cultural practice accepted but against Islam.  But for sure, the practice is very widespread and therefore there would be many orders of magnitude more of such activity in these Muslim countries as compared to the Christian or Catholic.
BCEmporium
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 09:48:50 PM

Two wrongs may not make a right, but often the second wrong gets rid of the first wrong, one that would make many more if nobody got rid of it.

Smiley

That was the first "solution". Because Europe got raided by Muslim crackpots we got a set of crackpots of our own (Catholics) to get rid of them. Then it took over 1000 years to get rid of our crackpots, resulting in a very very long Dark Age.
So rather put the wrongs in the wrong shelf.

|

|
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:00:50 PM

Two wrongs may not make a right, but often the second wrong gets rid of the first wrong, one that would make many more if nobody got rid of it.

Smiley

That was the first "solution". Because Europe got raided by Muslim crackpots we got a set of crackpots of our own (Catholics) to get rid of them. Then it took over 1000 years to get rid of our crackpots, resulting in a very very long Dark Age.
So rather put the wrongs in the wrong shelf.
Hey, why complain?

At least they are OUR crackpots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: