Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220954 times)
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:15:42 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

I don't have nothing against the muslims, but all I know that their are little confused about many things and if they know the truth (the origin of the mankind), they will realize that they belong at christians... Wink

Who wrote the Bible? Where Ismail is mention for the first time? Why Quran talking about something that is already mention in the Bible? Who is Mohamed?

The first and the oldest book that is ever written in this world is the Bible. The evidence of this book where founded in the area on ancient Mesopotamia. The stories in the Bible date to more then 450 millions years ago.
Ismail's father is Abraham, the same person who is mention in the Old Testament. He have a child with Sarah and he named Ismail.
In the Quran, the first book talking about the creation of the world, the same story that is mentioned in the Bible.
Mohamed was on of the prophets who is part of the Bible, but now is in the Quran.

Should I continue?

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 05:23:20 PM

and that is the truth regarding the scriptures. why should we divide people by religion, we are humans . whats in the bible's old testament is copied in quran and only difference they are claiming is that jesus is a prophet and jesus never died on the cross and jesus will come back during the final judgement

This "only difference" is the difference between Heaven and Hell.

All people die. The things of this life are useless in themselves, except that one should enjoy the joy (not perverse pleasure) he can get out of them. One loses all of this at death.

The point is, how does a person make it into Heaven - eternal life in joy - rather than Hell - eternal death? The difference between Islam and Christianity is, Islam says you do it by good works, Christianity says you receive it as a gift of God through the good works that Jesus did.

Big difference there. You do it, as opposed to, Jesus did it for you.

You absolutely can't combine these two basics. They are diametrically opposed.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 05:58:09 PM

Nuke Saudi Arabia.  Just do it already, America, make an example! If these bronze age fuckswits want to abuse modern science (chemistry for bombs) to spread their hateful, ignorant, ancient superstition, we need to make an example.

Think about it, not a single Asian nation has dared to start shit with USA since we nuked Japan, have they? Those squinty-eyed fucks learned their lesson, didn't they? You don't fuck with modern western liberal democracies. In fact that shit has worked for seventy fucking years of peace! Let's teach these new barbarians the same way we taught the Japs. For religious nutters like this a nuke will seem like the power of God, they'll be forced to admit they were wrong! We can have the president air a message that says any Muslim nation that attacks a NATO country will face the same fate, including acts by citizens of your nations!

Realtalk though fuck Islam, fuck every one of its leaders, fuck every follower, fuck every Muslim woman and child. They all need to burn! Show them the power of science and burn them all! Irradiate the entire middle East, including Israel and every goddamn Holy Site from Mecca to Jerusalem so the survivors can't even make pilgrimage there for five hundred years without a hazmat suit. Then scatter every Holy Site with thousands of landmines and other horrible traps so future generations of dipshit theists can die (or at least lose a leg or two) for their cause in horrible ways without bothering us. We don't want any future generations thinking it's a good idea to get religious again.

MAKE AN EXAMPLE. NUKE SAUDI ARABIA!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 06:01:19 PM

How many more westerners are we willing to sacrifice on the altar of tolerating violent ignorance from barbarians? Do you want to wait until THEY get nukes too?

Ask yourself, do you really believe the Muslim extremists will hold back from unleashing nuclear firepower on us? They won't, and you know it.

You must understand, it's a matter of when, not if they get their hands on such a weapon. Maybe after one or two of our cities burns you'll see reality for what it is. We are going to lose this game if we keep playing it, and we're going to lose big. As a New Yorker, I say fuck that entire region, fuck it good. Fuck it with everything.

I understand if you don't want to nuke, but at least do an extensive firebombing campaign all over Saudi Arabia, assassinate or otherwise detain every member of the Saud Royal Family. Literal heads on pikes on display for the survivors, none in the Middle East will mistake where the true power lies then.

Sometimes in war you must make hard choices. I know violence is terrible and there will be a TON of collateral damage in any bombing campaign, but folks, this barbaric madness has to stop and this is the only way it ever will. The time for tolerance and mercy is over. Now is the time for hard teaching.

We know limpdick milquetoast Obama won't do it, so maybe we should appeal directly to military top brass..

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 06:08:58 PM

Let's review:

• Saudi Arabia has allot of "build a Mosque" projects around the world. The result is always the same: More religious extremism, racism and added tension between Muslims and none-Muslim. A prime example is the beautiful islands of the Maldives where Burkas, honor killings, female genital mutilation, blatant racism and violent religious strife was virtually unknown 15 year ago, before Saudi Arabia build their cursed Mosques.
  • Hillary Clinton has publicly estimated that Saudi Arabia spend approximately $ 100 billion on terror every year. The mosques are not included.
    • Right now Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey are funding the war in Syria with billions of dollars, ammunition, weapons, healthcare and manpower.
    • Saudi Arabia was the main source of funding for the Sunni rebellion in Iraq, which has now completely destabilized Iraq.
      • Right now Saudi Arabia is also conducting a bloody war in Yemen against the Shia Muslims. They commit war crimes and atrocities on a daily basis.
      • Most of the hijackers on 9-11 were Saudi citizens.

The list is long, endless, but somehow the USA president and Congress can't even see the problem! The corporate owned mass media rarely address the problem. Saudi Arabian is allowed to import advanced weaponry for billions every year, some of it ends up in Syria, Iraq and Africa. Yet the USA has spend $ 4-6 trillions fighting the war on terror. The whole situation is an absurd and bizarre mishmash.

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 07:23:52 PM

How many more westerners are we willing to sacrifice on the altar of tolerating violent ignorance from barbarians? Do you want to wait until THEY get nukes too?

I understand if you don't want to nuke, but at least do an extensive firebombing campaign all over Saudi Arabia, assassinate or otherwise detain every member of the Saud Royal Family. Literal heads on pikes on display for the survivors, none in the Middle East will mistake where the true power lies then.

Sometimes in war you must make hard choices. I know violence is terrible and there will be a TON of collateral damage in any bombing campaign, but folks, this barbaric madness has to stop and this is the only way it ever will. The time for tolerance and mercy is over. Now is the time for hard teaching.

We know limpdick milquetoast Obama won't do it, so maybe we should appeal directly to military top brass..

Holy shit, someone reasonable bought Beliathon's account! Makes my day.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:26:56 PM

People hate Islam because of muslim behaviour across the world: beheadings, suicide attacks, mass murder, human trafficking, 9/11.  This is what Islam is to many people around the world.

HighPixelr

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 08:28:35 PM

MOST people don't exactly HATE Islam, they are not welcoming of Islam because of what the terrorists are doing in the Middle East.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 09:20:10 PM

Holy shit, someone reasonable bought Beliathon's account! Makes my day.

Heads on pikes?

How are we going to do that?

Amazon does not sell pikes for heads.
mhanbostanci
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1516

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 10:51:51 PM

aliens
Islam
battle
Depletion of the ozone layer
nuclear bomb
wild animals..

people afraid of the unknown
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:12:22 PM

aliens
Islam
battle
Depletion of the ozone layer
nuclear bomb
wild animals..

people afraid of the unknown

Not at all. People know what Islam is. It is only the majority of Muslims that don't.

The fear of Islam that people have is, the fear of destroying Muslims by accident while destroying Islam.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:40:39 PM

Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 11:48:19 PM

Islam is there to stay, and cannot be destroyed even if all muslims are destroyed in the way, islam doesn't serve bad people needs so it's natural that bad people will hate it, and pretend to be good while they are deep in filth that's not allowed on their own religion as well, ops I forgot they re-write it to allow the bad stuff they like, and no muslims wont and can't change so live with it.

Islam's major bad points:
1. Sends Muslims to Hell because works righteousness doesn't work;
2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;
3. Makes people angry with Muslims so that they kill Muslims at times;
4. Keeps Muslims in the dark ages in the ways that they live.

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:13:09 AM

2. Is violent, even though it has Muslims buffaloed into thinking it is not violent;

Islam is not good for anybody, but especially not for Muslims. Muslims would be far happier if they became Bible believing Christians. (So would atheists.)

Smiley
religion in general tends to cause problems; the religious either seem to think its their mission to cram their ideals down everyone else's throats or go crusading against everything that conflicts with those ideals. and before you ask, i already tried the whole christianity thing a while back, wasnt for me. religious thinking seemed to create this echo chamber of agreement and nothing went against the hivemind.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:26:05 AM

Smiley
religion in general tends to cause problems; the religious either seem to think its their mission to cram their ideals down everyone else's throats or go crusading against everything that conflicts with those ideals. and before you ask, i already tried the whole christianity thing a while back, wasnt for me. religious thinking seemed to create this echo chamber of agreement and nothing went against the hivemind.

Did you try a relationship with God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) when you tried Christianity? Trying to do something doesn't cut it. Doing it is what cuts it. God is there for you if you have the relationship with Him.

People who think that their religion of non-religion isn't a religion, are only deluding themselves. Come to a relationship with God. Get into the Bible and get the Bible into you. It may not be easy to stick with God, but He will help you if you are serious.

Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:34:40 AM

Smiley

Did you try a relationship with God (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) when you tried Christianity? Trying to do something doesn't cut it. Doing it is what cuts it. God is there for you if you have the relationship with Him.

People who think that their religion of non-religion isn't a religion, are only deluding themselves. Come to a relationship with God. Get into the Bible and get the Bible into you. It may not be easy to stick with God, but He will help you if you are serious.

Smiley
been there, done that, i was a christian for somewhere around a decade or so, give or take a year, dont care enough to remember. retreats, weekly mass, holiday masses, all that. in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea. the philosophies of christianity, and most religions in general, from my pov, are actually really nice and philanthropic (charity, kindness, yada yada its all there), but the hivemind thinking of it all really cut the final straw for me. there was never any thinking or self-thought, it was all 'hey theres this millenia old book and it can say no wrong.' to each their own though, i have nothing against religion or the idea of it (ie, im not going to go around tipping a fedora and trying to dismantle people's beliefs, nor will i debate them), and as it stands the topic of religion is a gray area to me.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
anonymousx

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:39:53 AM

Smiley

Would it be better if?:
1. Reward bad guys.
2. Kiss asses of people who abuse you and be thankful to them and refuse war and watch others stealing your land.
3. Makes people happy by doing whatever they want and satisfy them so they don't kill you?
4. Ditch your humanity for the sake of "light" ages where people like you think they know everything.

I feel sorry for you, no wont happen keep on dreaming.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:43:19 AM

Smiley

Smiley
been there, done that, i was a christian for somewhere around a decade or so, give or take a year, dont care enough to remember. retreats, weekly mass, holiday masses, all that. in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea. the philosophies of christianity, and most religions in general, from my pov, are actually really nice and philanthropic (charity, kindness, yada yada its all there), but the hivemind thinking of it all really cut the final straw for me. there was never any thinking or self-thought, it was all 'hey theres this millenia old book and it can say no wrong.' to each their own though, i have nothing against religion or the idea of it (ie, im not going to go around tipping a fedora and trying to dismantle people's beliefs, nor will i debate them), and as it stands the topic of religion is a gray area to me.
Yeah, these people who think they can CLAIM something, something righteous, godly, heavenly, need to be buried in the sand with their heads showing, and reasoned with.

While their God's tide's coming in.

I do believe in the power of reason.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:52:20 AM

Smiley

Smiley
Yeah, these people who think they can CLAIM something, something righteous, godly, heavenly, need to be buried in the sand with their heads showing, and reasoned with.

While their God's tide's coming in.

I do believe in the power of reason.

This is why reason explains to you that there is a God, and that there is a hereafter.

Torture someone into saying that he must believe one way or another, and you will need to face God in the judgment.

Jesus said that anyone who encourages people to stop obeying the laws of love is least in the Kingdom of Heaven. Thus, Jesus and the Bible are not against obeying the Law.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 12:54:02 AM

in the end i drifted towards the conclusion that i couldnt keep believing in something i couldnt see any resemblance of or any sign of influence / action from; ie maturing mentally drove me out of the mindset of clinging to an ideal and having a relationship with an idea.

Let's hope BADecker can mature mentally as well. As I suspected all along, he's in love with the idea, not God.

Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: