Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:44:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Benjig (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:46:26 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2014, 07:32:48 AM by Benjig

Introduction to Volatility Coin

Now with the current size of crypto currency market cap we believe its time to have our own volatility index ,
this market has natural high volatility due to the recent of its technology and a volatility index coin cannot be missing.
Volatility Coin index aims to be the new complement to the whole crypto coin ecosystem
as the Chicago Board Options Exchange Market Volatility Index for crypto currency market
and will try to measure the implied volatility in the top 20 crypto currencies by market cap in the next 10 days.

Volatility coin will reach high values in price if the market is having high volatility or when its crashing,
the measure of volatility will be in either direction including to the upside or downside. In other words,
when investors anticipate large upside or downside movements in the upcoming days, volatility coin will peak in value.

This will be done by our volatility indicator that will be displayed on the website and we are going to integrate in the wallet,
the volatility indicator will be the average volatility in the top 20 crypto curencies not counting if its upside or downside.

Volatility Coin WhitePaper

Volatility in the news!

Volatility as a tradable coin

While technically it does not measure the probability that the market is going to drop or going up in the near future, at times it does
represent a measure of fear or expectation that it will.

The volatility indicator

This will be a number displayed in website and in-wallet trying to measure the upcoming volatility, the trading equation will perform operations
according to this; with a 0 volatility index, the price will remain the same in the new floor acquired after the pre sale, now price should move
 1.5x the volatility indicator,  if the indicator is 10, price should be 25% up, the goal is trying to predict the indicator for the next 10 days .

How the indicator gets its value?, the number displayed will be calculated by this: it will be the current volatility average by current movement
of the top 20 coins not counting if it was downside or upside, taking equally their respective FIAT volume as a contributor to the indicator
if 10 coins were -20 and 10 were +20, the volatility number will be 20 supposing they all had the same volume , once we get this number
an equation will rest or add no more than 30% of that value depending on current and past 10 days volume and current market depth movement,
strikes below the all time low and strikes above the all time high in the last 10 days ( it will get the ATL and ATH values from the last 30 days).

Another goal for volatility coin project is to be the “shelter” coin, if rest of crypto coins are falling,  VLTY will benefit and raise in price if the market
is crashing as a mere volatility index indicator, once VLTY starts trading in an exchange having FIAT, trading in this way we can have our own VLTY/USD-EURO
trading part and we can be less pegged to BTC, in several instances when BTC is falling, it tends to attract all the alt-currencies with it but VLTY will perform
exactly the opposite, due to the volatility indicator and bot trading it will raise in price when there is downside in BTC or another alt-coin.

Wallet Features
In short term it will display the current volatility indicator, volatility charts and measures.

In the website there will be a market analysis displayed every 3 days.
The analysis will basically teach the user the practical ways to predict upsides or downsides patterns in specific coins, in this way
the user will develop their own strategy to make the mere trading operations, and we are going to release a volatility forecast every
week based on fundamental analysis, we are not going to say which coin will go up or down, just the general expected volatility using
fundamental analysis as a mere tool trying to predict the volatility indicator number of upcoming days.

New wallet v2 released

V2

V Indicator live in-wallet
Tracking the market volatility

Whole crypto currency market live data in-wallet.

A vital tool and needed for the optimal function of upcoming bots.

Bittrex trade enabled, first step of bot trading Use 2f authentication and API and secret keys provided by bittrex

Ticker updated

Volatility Coin androidAPP

Use the fastest method to access the most important data about VLTY.

VLTY Paper wallet , brain wallet and vanity address generators. go to www.volatilitycoin.com to use them

Pre Sale

Last price on ICO: 0.000027 buys 1 VLTY
CLOSED

TOTAL VLTY SOLD, 2,316,705

The remaining VLTY (1,882,428.00) has been burnt by escrow.
Burn address: VMMXcLdRJzHMnwTzhptJN5XUjjNP2XAiQU

The multi currency exchange will be created as a mere complement,  our primary goal is to set volatility coin in the main current markets first, an index that should not be missing in any trading platform.

https://mega.co.nz/#!B0wwkQoT!571k4G7sMk8cg4aN-vh8h6UbnJJNN_rSmH8yaLUm7KE

http://www.mediafire.com/download/233xt449xccclf4/volatilitycoin-qt-win-Vindicator-v2.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8y6j63bl3o8q3ra/volatilitycoin-Qt-mac.zip
https://mega.co.nz/#!5wAxhDTB!jvD1pfq7nv3j0FuzktPvI7TP4uF3GWR8wnxFjHc07Tc

https://mega.co.nz/#!MxoXwC7B!WYCokdoBQPrk_D106xW7R7ORXJGWx6fpEwWnQMVqr28

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/VLT/BTC

http://vlt.minerpools.com/

https://vola.suprnova.cc

http://vlt.hashhot.com

http://vlt.coin-miners.info/

http://VLT.HASHLINK.EU
ready

Block explorer

http://blockexperts.com/vlt

WEBSITE

Languages

Portuguese

Volatility in the news!

http://www.coinssource.com/volatility-coin-market-volatility-indicator-bot-trading-multi-currency-exchange/

September 19 Wallet v1.5 released, Bittrex trading enabled and ticker updated.

September 15 The coin has launched!, great start and perform for this crypto coin index, downloads are available now you can become part of this coin.

September 14 Now are one day before launch, everything has been a success , the first step has been completed and we are moving forward to achieve the expectations once the coin is launched.

September 9 The pre-sale has begun!, it will last 6 days and during this time everyone will have the opportunity to be part
of VLTY crypto coin index.

Launch

The launch of the coin and downloads will be available after 4 hours finished the pre-sale on sept 15, the VLTY sold will be send in no max 2 hours after launch,
we have a couple of exchanges ready to trade it almost at the same scheduled time of launch, after 1 week we expect to be tradable in at least 3
main exchanges, the volatility indicator will be displayed since launch, and the automated trading bot will be available on downloads in no more than
10 days after launch, with this bot will come up an in-wallet volatility chart and measures along with market analysis made by us and members of the
community. We are going to have several pools ready so we can have a steady launch.

In the website there will be a market analysis displayed every 3 days.The analysis will basically teach the user the practical ways to predict upsides or
downsides patterns in specific coins, in this way the user will develop their own strategy to make the mere trading operations, and we are going to release
a volatility forecast every week based on fundamental analysis, we are not going to say which coin will go up or down, just the general expected volatility
using fundamental analysis as a mere tool triying to predict the volatility indicator number of upcoming days.

Language translations

We are looking for language translators as a part of reaching more people  , if you can translate to an specific language send your details to contact@volatilitycoin.com

Self moderated rules topic
No FUD, nobody wants to be confused with opinions without facts.

atsuky

Activity: 310

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:51:57 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 12:16:17 AM by atsuky

Seems like a great coin maybe i will invest in this coin in a near future

P.S: contacted for translations Smiley
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:54:31 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 10:10:33 AM by Benjig

Seems like a great coin, but the pre-sale without escow announced... it's hard that people will invest in, many IPO and ICO scams, but if you can solve it i think that this coin will have a great future Smiley

P.S: contacted for translations Smiley

We understand the importance of escrow, we have contacted devthedev and he is escrowing us. Wink
Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:56:02 PM

Interesting, but give me reason why i should buy VLT coin, there're infinite quantity of other coins
this looks like just one of many
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:58:51 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 11:59:25 AM by Benjig

Interesting, but give me reason why i should buy VLT coin, there're infinite quantity of other coins
this looks like just one of many

If you think this coin is just like another then you should not invest in crypto coins.. this will be the first Index coin, a coin that will have a value based on activity of the market, not pure speculation/manipulation.
Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:01:33 PM

Escrow?

We understand the importance of escrow but we don't want to risk either having escrow, too many escrow scams here too, i and my team have been around most than 1 year here, anyway this would be non-sense for us to scam  if almost everything is already done!.

Who you are and who is your team? From which country you are?
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:02:32 PM

Escrow?

We understand the importance of escrow but we don't want to risk either having escrow, too many escrow scams here too, i and my team have been around most than 1 year here, anyway this would be non-sense for us to scam  if almost everything is already done!.

I am part of the team Wink, Web Developer and Human Relations rep. I can answer most to all of your questions.
USA

Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:03:18 PM

Escrow?

You can see the complete team and full names in the website, we are from USA and Portugal.
danynx

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:10:22 PM

interesting.. maybe this coin has really something useful for the current market.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 11:14:36 PM

Why you people have to make 10 damn ANNs and spam our mails?
can't you click the damn self moderated button at  first place you're making the topic?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

Why you people have to make 10 damn ANNs and spam our mails?
can't you click the damn self moderated button at  first place you're making the topic?

It was a click error and we apologize for that  Smiley , first topic only lasted less than a minute.
A self moderated topic should prevail to avoid fuds or spam that may affect interested users.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:04:03 AM

what are you going to do with rest of the coins if you dont sell them all?

Hello, well we expect to sell all the VLT but any remaining VLT not-sold will be destroyed after the pre-sale.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:07:51 AM

Escrow?

I'm not quite sure if anyone would want to invest in an ipo without an escrow tbh. There are plenty of reputable escrow services on here...

I will not invest without an escrow.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:20:01 AM

Escrow?

I'm not quite sure if anyone would want to invest in an ipo without an escrow tbh. There are plenty of reputable escrow services on here...

I will not invest without an escrow.

We will look for an escrow but anyway if someone feels risky about investing he should not do it, we are not here to scam, we are not a single person and we are doing POD already to coinsource, an escrow cant cover the full development because the mere reason for ipo would have been broken, so we think that an escrow for 5-7 days does not help anything.
One of the members of this project works for ANX exchange if that makes you feel better.
MGGB

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:48:26 AM

I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
michaeladair

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:51:55 AM

I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
IPO will be getting escrow as soon as Benjig finds a good one with a decent rep. Please stand by.
For now, people who want to buy into the IPO please leave a comment here saying you want to and we will contact you via pm once the escrow is found.

InitialDat

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:52:40 AM

I am with everybody else.  IPO's need escrow.   Tongue
IPO will be getting escrow as soon as Benjig finds a good one with a decent rep. Please stand by.
For now, people who want to buy into the IPO please leave a comment here saying you want to and we will contact you via pm once the escrow is found.

devthedev

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=708658.0
michaeladair

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:56:56 AM

I will notify Benjig and you will be among the first considered. We need to be sure scams will not be made in the escrow part of this ipo. So a thorough background check will be made on your account and history.

InitialDat

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:59:37 AM

I will notify Benjig and you will be among the first considered. We need to be sure scams will not be made in the escrow part of this ipo. So a thorough background check will be made on your account and history.

I was just recommending a reputable escrow service. 'Devscrow' recent did Socialbot's (xbot) ipo and many more in the past.

I have zero connection with Devthedev.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:12:32 AM

Devthedev is cool, have seen him handle numerous IPOs!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: