Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:54:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VLTY] VolatilityCoin| x15 |POD| ~ A CryptoCoin Index | Bittrex  (Read 97266 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:29:36 PM

I believe this can work if the in wallet bot is used to control buying and selling of the coin.  P&D rely of weak hands, FUD, and trolling to manipulate and control the market.  If the bot is controlling buying and selling, I don't expect there to be much market manipulation by P&D groups.

Ive decided to invest for a couple of reasons.

1. Dev team so far seems to be legit, and have agreed to POD as part of the escrow agreement.
2. IMO the ICO looks attractive based on the expected market cap at launch.  To me the ICO seems a good buy.
3. It refreshing to see a coin offer a new idea.  I'm getting tired of every coin offering anon as its main feature.  We need new innovation and new ideas.  Something which this coin has the potential to offer.
Benjig (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:34:29 PM

Yes that's how the project will work. Wink

Last day at current price!..
michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:31:32 AM

true and we all the coin holders will be available to activate the bot trading, so thats not  like someone else said, i invested too and will put more... tired of crappy copy paste coins lately.

Someone's got the idea!

Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:34:24 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 04:31:21 AM by Benjig

Some update:

Hello, well, i want to resume this two days of ICO, for me they have been very successful, there has been the interest and many questions, now its hard for most people to invest in IPO/ICOS due to the abuse of this system by scammers/devs without ethics, so for us to have received this kind of interest is a big achievement, i started this project always thinking from the beginning on "what could benefit the crypto ecosystem or what feature is missing in the actual crypto market" and never as "how would i take advantage of crypto users" .. the idea started two months ago but i dint put it on practice until the last month, at that point i had the necessary team to make the first step, i have seen here that most projects want to take advantage of current innovations, offers nothing new, only a p&d coin ... the decision of ico was hard to make anyway, and i chosen it only because the initial real support was necessary for this coin, it could have been made with 50 premined blocks and huge initial and descendant block reward as many do, but if you make a quick research you will find that those coins have only this cycle: 1,  first 2-5 days dev and earliers fill their wallets with coins - 2, the hype begin, when they get listed, more hype and more pump - 3  after some more days and once the dev and earliers see that the price cant raise more, they dump all their bags on latecomer investors, and the cycle begins with the next coin, obviously a tiny percent of people profit and rest lose , so i prefer a steady raise due to real features, real use, popularity etc,  than a hype and dump of one week, i can call most of the 2-4 weeks pow coins as p&d schemes, and the higher the block reward is decreasing along days the higher the scam is, and i am not afraid of unveiling that, i don't have interest of being profiting from newcomers, why are we seeking money from other crypto users when there is a trillion USD market cap every day outside this forum?.

So we are currently at about 2 BTC of investment at the time of writing, very good and i appreciate very much how they saw the vision i tried to convey, i would be lying if i say that with this investment the project can be successful.. the cap of ico is around 90 BTCs, we surely may not reach that amount but we need a little more than what we currently have,  to be able to start this project, research, development and promotion is a little expensive when there is the need of reaching 3rd parties, also i will not allow any dump that may affect the general perception of the coin and part of the funds will be used to put buy walls in the main exchange of the moment (because dumps scare new investors and that's our goal, reaching new investors so it can be win-win),  i am taking in all my time to this project and will be keeping as long as its needed, maybe it would not act exactly as VIX http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VIX and the equation to track volatility will not be exactly as the current one for s&p500 , as we don't have the same market or the same resources (millions of USD), but i can assure one thing, nothing started as big as they are now, and if this project gets on i will not abbandon it and i will do everything to keep the coin better everyday, i designed this coin to last several years if you look at the structure, i need the PoW block-chain for future features we might need, everything has its reason.. we can make this coin a favorite and useful coin along traders.

Good day,    Smiley

powersup

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:15:29 AM

Good luck, and I hope you can generate more interest.

I'm not usually someone who will invest in ICO's, however I like your vision, and after a little research, I'm confident you have good knowledge of cryptocurrency, the crypto ecosystem, and more importantly, how to successfully trade in crypto.

The problem is, a lot of investors have been bitten recently due to scams.  Investors want to play it safe and minimize bad investment.  One way to do this is investing only in coins where the dev is well known, or has undergone POD (you will see a lot of investors now invest in the developer, not the coin).  My advice is get POD done ASAP, before the ICO ends.  I believe this will generate a lot more interest.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:25:55 AM

I believe Dev needs to update OP regarding the details of the escrow and the POD.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:44:56 AM

hi,dev,
join in the ICO, pm sent,
good luck.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
InitialDat

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 06:55:04 AM

The held investments will only be released to the developer after the VLT has been distributed, POD verified and there's an overall stability of the wallets, blockchain.

The escrow agreement will be updated in the morning to reflect this statement.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:18:45 AM

The held investments will only be released to the developer after the VLT has been distributed, POD verified and there's an overall stability of the wallets, blockchain.

Yes, thank you for the suggestion, it has already a link to the escrow agreement post but we are going to state it more clearly.

Thank you everybody, we are performing very good, it will have a great launch.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:56:18 AM

I will be off for some hours, its kind of late here, Michael Adair will be tuned!..
InitialDat

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:36:19 PM

Yes, thank you for the suggestion, it has already a link to the escrow agreement post but we are going to state it more clearly.

Thank you everybody, we are performing very good, it will have a great launch.

+1
devthedev
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:13:57 PM

Here's the updated escrow agreement.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

Hi, I've been asked to provide escrow services for the VolatilityCoin ICO.

The official escrow address for this ICO is 19wNr94eKBE93so5oaYFaC4bBhwpMnH9QP

The held investments will only be released to the developer, Benjig after the VLT has been distributed, POD verified and there's an overall stability of the wallets, blockchain.

If any issues arise with the distribution I will provide mediation and release the Bitcoin to the party with the most compelling evidence.

I'm excited to work with each of you!

** Please do not send investments from a shared wallet, if there's an issue with the distribution it makes it harder to process refunds.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v1.0.3
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto

wsBcBAABCgAGBQJUExuWAAoJEFkJihs2Gslb47gH/iP4B5cau9pStIx0tNSOcwhf
o+2YnkY9xSMg5SQwU8nRgR8Pvz2/0UmOGyM/Xyo+D3RzLIRcZhODxeE9AkyEzC2k
258OOkofQBODaBybDIPKjZ0GiSOnJuoz4NuZJBhf45LN2RFnfH/ydwUow4hnuua3
yyntpMgSiz38z5BN8y/cXxc4rpA3hnlop6GZLDP37F4BeN2Lsma4EgEbPHywqfVf
lBoYJwzwddgq8pyTp8n/KFWW7ljHB6iHjteI6BIPVAuYAOnOQKDx8uI8YZ2fqNUl
x0QlitdCODNWAlmMoFvT/8RckQ4ZVSkm+9RbSp62kHLLKsr7dwJMQoxnCqLz68E=
=hs8a
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Quoted for reference.

Current price: 0.00002 buys 1 VLT
  • First 3 days from sept 9 to sept 12, 5PM est- 0.000020
  • Next two days (sept 12 to sept 14)- 0.000023
  • In the last day (sept 14 to sept 15)- 0.000027

Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:25:22 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 09:41:33 PM by Benjig

Spreadsheet updated, website and new price.

Current price:
0.000023 buys 1 VLT.
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 09:57:30 PM

Please convince me to throw BTC2 in ICO. Words and graphics aren't attracting me.

Are you the developer of this coin. Did you hire someone else to develop it?

PS: One more thing Smiley Where are you from?

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:05:38 PM

Please convince me to throw BTC2 in ICO. Words and graphics aren't attracting me.

Yes, the developing of the coin is made by all the team, however once the source is launched the community would be able to suggest new features besides of our roadmap.
Benjig (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:11:21 PM

Yes, the developing of the coin is made by all the team, however once the source is launched the community would be able to suggest new features besides of our roadmap.
I have edited my previous post, sorry for double-message.

One more question:

You, as account owner. Where are you from? Is anybody else using your account?

Two members, from United States and Guadalajara Mexico.
KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:14:20 PM

One more question:

What was your connection with ANXpro?

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:17:52 PM

One more question:

What was your connection with ANXpro?

I am in charge of marketing/support and customer serv for them in this forum along with byt123.
http://prntscr.com/4m8ri3
What's the connection with Portugal, USA and Mexico? Smiley

michaeladair

Activity: 448

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 10:19:14 PM

USA Represent! Woot Woot.
-Web Developer

KeyserSozeMC

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 10:21:16 PM

USA Represent! Woot Woot.
-Web Developer
First page mentions Portugal. Portugal + Mexico = Spanish.

Who's the Spanish guy, who's the Mexican guy? This looks shady. That's why I'm asking those questions. Put all your effort and prove me wrong, please.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: