Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:28:19 PM

Dont dump below 6000 people!  Cheesy

before decentralized drive is released and one of only few coins right next to futuristic NXT ? are you kidding

bittrex reports many many small orders in tens' of units.. this is great it means wide reach, it is already expensive for many

if executed right, this might become first ever decentralized storage with unrivaled encryption capabilities , in addition if they add market place for content, it is tangential to DRM... I know I keep saying that.. but this is what market knows and calculated to the price

great stuff

close to 100% gain intraday... move... just awesome.. anyways sorry for the excitement  Cheesy

the drive thing could be awesome,and i love they collab with storj

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:28:38 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=190722.msg9691674#msg9691674

If you can, make a quick request for Opal to be added to BitcoinWisdom
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:30:40 PM

What new features does OPAL offer?

I don't understand why it's being pumped, just because it was listed on SuperNET?

I want more info on this, it seems like every other coin that is a P&D.

Devs are really starting to get rich off these quick schemes.

I'm sure many like me are tired of the same promises everyone makes.

First of all it was only 15mcoin with the best dev team we can possible have.

Second we have storj anonymity coming with Opal drive encryption here.

And more coming. There's no quick scheme here,start to read before calling it a short of scheme. Wink

But at least,80 BTC is nothing,this is the biggining Smiley
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:31:43 PM

I don't understand why it's being pumped, just because it was listed on SuperNET?

Sigh. Read the thread.

I'm not about to go through 70 + pages of mostly discussion of nothing.

How about being a good community and summarizing it for new people looking into it.

Otherwise I will assume this coin has nothing new and its just another hype coin for P&D.

Usually when the coin is legitimate, the community is very helpful.  When it's P&D, community avoids questions and it's all "buy! buy! don't ask about the details just buy into it!"
LemonAndFries

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:32:06 PM

First of all it was only 15mcoin with the best dev team we can possible have.

Second we have storj anonymity coming with Opal drive encryption here.

And more coming Cheesy

But at least,80 BTC is nothing,this is the biggining Smiley

Heard this many times before with other P&D, nothing new really.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:33:56 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 05:47:49 PM by etoque

So you're looking at ?... We are all clone of Bitcoin, but we have one of the best team in crypto,have done 2 roadmap in time without problem and roadmap 3 coming.

You're a Fudder Smiley You know having dev working ass on coin worth enough to be in top 20 for sure,don't take me for a fool Wink

So you're in and if not,I please you to leave Smiley

Have a good day

Edit: I just remind something,saying another PnD coin... But... The market is only Pump and dump,all coin,all (except ICO,but it was a cancer for Cryptoworld)!  We have many thing news,if you don't take time to read and educate yourself a bit more about opal, its your concern.
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

goodmorning gentleman,

such a wonderful morning, congratulations to all. I don't know why but my coffee is extra delicious today!
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:40:56 PM

freemarket could eventually get integrated into the wallet as well?  Cheesy

it can and most likely will

this would be fkn awesome.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:41:01 PM

So you're looking at ?... We are all clone of Bitcoin, but we have one of the best team in crypto,have done 2 roadmap in time without problem and roadmap 3 coming.

You're a Fudder Smiley You know having dev working ass on coin worth enough to be in top 20 for sure,don't take me for a fool Wink

So you're in and if not,I please you to leave Smiley

Have a good day

No FUD here at all, just asking questions.

When these questions are raised, a good community that has a legitimate coin will defend it and show proof.

A community with a P&D coin will accuse those asking to be fudders and avoid answering the questions.

Obviously this is not a coin for long term.  Thanks for answering my concerns.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:41:47 PM

goodmorning gentleman,

such a wonderful morning, congratulations to all. I don't know why but my coffee is extra delicious today!
I'm sure you know why your coffee is extra delicious  Wink Grin Cool

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
Danz0r77

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:42:49 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

How about being a good community and summarizing it for new people looking into it.

Otherwise I will assume this coin has nothing new and its just another hype coin for P&D.

Usually when the coin is legitimate, the community is very helpful.  When it's P&D, community avoids questions and it's all "buy! buy! don't ask about the details just buy into it!"

Yes, you are right. It's sometimes hard to distinguish between FUD and actual interest.

But... if you did read through the thread you would see that everything surrounding Opal is pretty much devoid of "hype" and typical P&D red flags.

The truth is, the coin has gone pretty much unnoticed for months by a large percentage of the crypto community. Because of that the price was WAY below where it should really have been. This isn't so much a pump, it's more a case of the coin realizing the value it should have achieved weeks/months ago.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Yes, you are right. It's sometimes hard to distinguish between FUD and actual interest.

But... if you did read through the thread you would see that everything surrounding Opal is pretty much devoid of "hype" and typical P&D red flags.

The truth is, the coin has gone pretty much unnoticed for months by a large percentage of the crypto community. Because of that the price was WAY below where it should really have been. This isn't so much a pump, it's more a case of the coin realizing the value it should have achieved weeks/months ago.

Best answer so far.

Still, these coins all follow the same path as the other ones.

They will go up, dev gets rich and then comes down.

Very few coins are trying to improve upon Bitcoin with Gen. 2 tech.

I don't see anything new here but another clone off Bitcoin for devs to get rich off of.

This is what I'm talking about, everyone is tired of the same clone coins.  We need devs to focus on improving Bitcoin, not cloning it.  This only hurts the crypto community.
tubesteak

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:52:14 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Best answer so far.

I don't see anything new here but another clone off Bitcoin for devs to get rich off of.

This is what I'm talking about, everyone is tired of the same clone coins.  We need devs to focus on improving Bitcoin, not cloning it.  This only hurts the crypto community.
Now you're fudding, no doubt in my mind. ignored

SLG: SPWZuB9HsZVQNiHCbLQyw32EdRdVtt87We
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:53:02 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Best answer so far.

This is what I'm talking about, everyone is tired of the same clone coins.  We need devs to focus on improving Bitcoin, not cloning it.  This only hurts the crypto community.

We are improving with opal Drive,Storj anonymity,telepathie and teleport from SuperNET,many more thing to come,at least,I think you really want understand nothing !

You're a fuder.

You pratically attack dev seeing its a scam without proff. Come here and talk like you are very important, we have anwser to you and you want understand nothing.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:54:33 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Best answer so far.

Now you're fudding, no doubt in my mind. ignored

By bringing up legitimate points?

It's obvious what this coin's community is about.
LemonAndFries

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:55:48 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Best answer so far.

This is what I'm talking about, everyone is tired of the same clone coins.  We need devs to focus on improving Bitcoin, not cloning it.  This only hurts the crypto community.

We are improving with opal Drive,Storj anonymity,telepathie and teleport from SuperNET,many more thing to come,at least,I think you really want understand nothing !

You're a fuder.

Well join the rest of the other coins that have promised the same thing.

The community behind this coin has made it obvious to me and driven me away from touching this coin.  Not a good way of handling inquiries.
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 05:55:55 PM

Give more criticism and explain, may you ?

YOu come with nothing.

Sorry, Its a solid coin Smiley

Again,you want understand nothing,and its your concern now.
Danz0r77

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:02:11 PM

Sigh. Read the thread.

Best answer so far.

You don't see anything new here because you've not read the thread. It seems like you want to be spoon-fed profits.

A lot of people have made a lot of money from Opal already, not the devs but the users. The ones that have made the most (potentially) were the ones who followed the progress from day one. They did their research and it paid off. You come into the thread after you see the high price rise and ask for a quick summary to see if you can also make a quick buck. That's what it seems like from my point of view anyway.

If you are interested in investing then read up on what Opal has done, and will be doing in the future. Opal is still a young coin but the ideas we are implementing is new tech. It takes time but the devs are working on it daily.
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 06:02:23 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2014, 06:16:47 PM by Kuriso

LemonAndFries, you kind of sound like a fuddster.  As etoque pointed out, there are many features in the works for Opal.  If you don't want to read the thread, you need to take a minute and look at the OP/ANN.  Its a pretty good summary.  Here's a quick copy and paste from the ANN.  We have all this plus everything that supernet brings to the table.

Just noticed this is a dead link!  Devs can you please correct the link for this.  Thanks!

RELEASED:

-OPACITY+ Anon Encryption Suite
-Opaque Addresses (Anonymous Transactions)
-Opacity Encrypted Messaging
-OPAL-EX,  Trade on Bittrex from within qt
-O-POOL (Multipool)
-Android Wallet

IN PROGRESS:

- OPAL Market, back-end near completion, work on front-end started
  - coded from scratch
  - WHITEPAPER will follow
  - Working beta released
- Decentralized anonymous File-Sharing, OPAL DRIVE, whitepaper released
- HTML 5 Wallet. full redesign

The Opal market is still rough but for me, this is the biggest excitement for Opal.  A digital goods marketplace provides this coin and community with a huge real world application.  If done right, the digital marketplace can generate millions of dollars in business (market support).  This would rocket opal to one of the top 5 coins.  When I say done right i mean compete against a group of sites on the Envato marketplace (themeforest, activeden, codecanyon).  As a wordpress developer, I could benefit greatly from the Opal marketplace.  

Its too early to say for sure where it goes but for me the risk vs reward is too great.
Truther

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 06:04:19 PM

Since the post reply is getting so long and you are NOT willing to read
even the last 10 days of posts or even skim through to get the relevant information.

I'll help you out by listing some things here.

"We need devs to focus on improving Bitcoin, not cloning it.  This only hurts the crypto community."

1. Transactions faster then bitcoin.

2. Lower coin volume

3. Anon messaging

4. Anon Transactions

5. Opal Marketplace (beta)

6. Developing Anon File Transfer and storage

7. Developing (undisclosed Android app)

8. Developing (Undisclosed Lite Wallet)

There is quite a bit more,
but I feel this is enough information to share
with those who don't want to be bothered with reading.

Hope I'm not being to harsh,
but you can read this whole tread in less then 30 mins (it not like its 600 pages.)
Spending an hour or 2 researching is wise to do before investing in anything.

Hope this Helps.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: