October 07, 2024, 08:23:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: No Current Poll
NA - 0 (0%)
NA - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FoldingCoin - MINE FOR MEDICINE- PHASE 2.0  (Read 473648 times)
FoldingCoin (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 08:57:09 PM

The first FLDC vote for change has been released! Please go to http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/vote-for-january-1st-change and suggest changes you think should happen to FLDC. You must have an LTB account and have at least one FLDC to view this forum.

Robert Ross - FoldingCoin Inc Administrator, Board Member -
FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
November 01, 2014, 09:41:54 PM

Hi

I am from Poland,i will like to join project,but download link on page doesnt work,can you fix or provide link to download stanford tool from gifthub

that on your op page also doesnt work http://foldingcoin.net/index.php/step-step/,but possible to find in recourxes
Registerd users on askcoin exchange may vote every two min ,you are wining voting on Crypto-Trade,iwas voting there  ,now from next week Folding will be listed there

Regards
Pab

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:51:48 AM

it moved here http://foldingcoin.net/index.php/resources/step-steptutorials-and-videos/
OP needs an update...

i wish this coin could get to faster and bigger exchange, oh, and to the MOON.
i don't see a point mining X1* coins with my GPUs when coins like curecoin, emercoin, foldingcoin exists
I liked FoldingCoin because the reward is based 100% on folding. no ASICing. and no need for alternative blockchain

only problem is big exchanges don't implement counterparty assets yet

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:49:56 PM

Hi

I am from Poland,i will like to join project,but download link on page doesnt work,can you fix or provide link to download stanford tool from gifthub

that on your op page also doesnt work http://foldingcoin.net/index.php/step-step/,but possible to find in recourxes
Registerd users on askcoin exchange may vote every two min ,you are wining voting on Crypto-Trade,iwas voting there  ,now from next week Folding will be listed there

Regards
Pab
So sorry about this, didnt realize that link was broken. I will let our lead dev know right away. Just to clarify the link that is broken is in github only correct? I looked at all the links in http://foldingcoin.net and everything looks fine there. Thank you!

FLDC Twitter: @foldingcoin - Skype: foldingcoin - Email: rross@foldingcoin.net - Join the Discord: Join Link My handle is @pooktwo#7260
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:11:25 PM

it moved here http://foldingcoin.net/index.php/resources/step-steptutorials-and-videos/
OP needs an update...

i wish this coin could get to faster and bigger exchange, oh, and to the MOON.
i don't see a point mining X1* coins with my GPUs when coins like curecoin, emercoin, foldingcoin exists
I liked FoldingCoin because the reward is based 100% on folding. no ASICing. and no need for alternative blockchain

only problem is big exchanges don't implement counterparty assets yet
When overstock releases its new alternative to wallstreet that is built on counterparty, you should see a lot of CP integration with the bigger exchanges and possibly new better exchanges. It is a work in progress but we are doing our best to get on these exchanges. You can now vote on https://askcoin.net/votes as well

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 07:05:17 PM

Hi

Regards
Pab
So sorry about this, didnt realize that link was broken. I will let our lead dev know right away. Just to clarify the link that is broken is in github only correct? I looked at all the links in http://foldingcoin.net and everything looks fine there. Thank you!
so sorry,i dont know why yesterday didnt work,today i ve been able to download cpu tool,for further guidance,i will join ltb forum
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:57:39 PM

Hi

Regards
Pab
so sorry,i dont know why yesterday didnt work,today i ve been able to download cpu tool,for further guidance,i will join ltb forum
Regards
P
Perfect! Im glad you got everything figured out, let me know if i can be of any further assistance

alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:07:54 PM

Hi

Registerd users on askcoin exchange may vote every two min ,you are wining voting on Crypto-Trade,iwas voting there  ,now from next week Folding will be listed there

Regards
Pab
Regards
P
Yesterday the site http://folding.stanford.edu/ (from which the client is downloaded) was down. I don't think if the client is avialable on github, but I think that it would be clever that the FLDC's (and other folding coins') admins would copy the binaries from stanford website to their own servers to avoid such issues in future.

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:11:40 PM

Hi

Registerd users on askcoin exchange may vote every two min ,you are wining voting on Crypto-Trade,iwas voting there  ,now from next week Folding will be listed there

Regards
Pab
Regards
P
Yesterday the site http://folding.stanford.edu/ (from which the client is downloaded) was down. I don't think if the client is avialable on github, but I think that it would be clever that the FLDC's (and other folding coins') admins would copy the binaries from stanford website to their own servers to avoid such issues in future.
That actually isnt a bad idea. Let me check into if there are any issues to do that, i dont want to step on Stanfords toes with something like that. On their website they specifically state not to download the client from another website because it could be fraudulent but obviously ours wouldnt be. I just want to make sure they wouldnt have a problem with that first

alicea

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:08:54 AM

Hi

Regards
Pab
Regards
P
That actually isnt a bad idea. Let me check into if there are any issues to do that, i dont want to step on Stanfords toes with something like that. On their website they specifically state not to download the client from another website because it could be fraudulent but obviously ours wouldnt be. I just want to make sure they wouldnt have a problem with that first
Heh Wink I have my private archive of their deb files (and nobody can forbid it), so if anybody wants it in case of stanfords downtime, please pm me Smiley

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:22:07 AM

I installed cliant,everything works fine,tomorrow i will set up counter party wallet.I have question about user name,team to join,and how i can reffer other members to earn
Do you think,is this possible to get in contact with scientist from Stanford University,i will rallylike to also i would like to turn my linkedIN profile in kind of promotion of intersting crypto project,thereis spaceon LinkedIn for i think 3 projects
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
alicea

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 08:41:06 AM

I installed cliant,everything works fine,tomorrow i will set up counter party wallet.I have question about user name,team to join,and how i can reffer other members to earn
Do you think,is this possible to get in contact with scientist from Stanford University,i will rallylike to also i would like to turn my linkedIN profile in kind of promotion of intersting crypto project,thereis spaceon LinkedIn for i think 3 projects
Regards
P
You should have added your username and team before folding starts Smiley The info how to do it is in the first post in this thread

Pab
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 11:10:09 PM

i set up everything,and i have that in my web control,what to do with user name emailed to me together with passkey,user name is my counterparty adress

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Blis

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 07:27:40 PM

i set up everything,and i have that in my web control,what to do with user name emailed to me together with passkey,user name is my counterparty adress

Look in the advanced control settings and not the web control interface of the F@H client and you will see where it goes.
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:04:59 PM

Watch this video and you will see how to setup everything from start to finish https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkMEnHyb0CI

And watch this one to link your LTB account to your wallet to access the private forums https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5vE-zt7wvE

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:05:45 PM

Hi

Regards
Pab
Regards
P
Heh Wink I have my private archive of their deb files (and nobody can forbid it), so if anybody wants it in case of stanfords downtime, please pm me Smiley
I would love those Smiley instead of PM can you email me rross@foldingcoin.net

FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:43:31 PM

Make sure you all go to http://letstalkbitcoin.com/forum/post/vote-for-january-1st-change to cast your suggestions about FLDC changes you wish to see. These are voted in so as long as the community wants it, it will happen!

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 1458

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:16:20 AM

Interesting and admirable cause, but the crowdfund is far overvalued in my estimation.

kinda...  and for a project like this, i think it would be better for it to be inflationary as the target is to have more and more people join the network and to have lots of 'tokens' to go around, rather than the actual value of the 'token' to go up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▄▄████▄▄
▀█▀
▄▀▀▄▀█▀
▄░░▄█░██░█▄░░▄
█░▄█░▀█▄▄█▀░█▄░█
▀▄░███▄▄▄▄███░▄▀
▀▀█░░░▄▄▄▄░░░█▀▀
░░██████░░█
█░░░░▀▀░░░░█
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄░█████▀▀█████░▄
▄███████░██░███████▄
▀▀██████▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▀▄███░░░▀████░███▄▀██▄
███░████░░░░░▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄░░░░▀░████░███
███░████░███▄░░░░████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄░░███▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
SOUTHAMPTON FC
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
SalimNagamato
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 12:10:54 PM

anyone want to buy some FLDC without the exchange ? i need some BTC and don't want to wait for the exchange withdrawals
selling 46229 at 60 satoshi each
you send first, or Escrow

please PM

not hashing, folding and curing (check FLDC merged-folding! reuse good GPUs)
FoldingCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 05:13:14 PM

Interesting and admirable cause, but the crowdfund is far overvalued in my estimation.

kinda...  and for a project like this, i think it would be better for it to be inflationary as the target is to have more and more people join the network and to have lots of 'tokens' to go around, rather than the actual value of the 'token' to go up.
We do have 1 billion tokens and 500,000 get distributed everyday. But that distribution I am assuming will lower after the first vote for change is complete.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: