Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN "Giveaway" Promotion Scam to Fake Users & stolen mining equipment.  (Read 21295 times)
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:59:10 PM

Thought it'd start a Troll/Shill League for this thread.......Qty of posts here since start 14/09/14 Wink

The BAN Shill Championship      (as of 16/09 01:30 PM - 2 days old)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts          Avg/Day          % Here            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)    fire000           30                15                 100%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    Phwner          15                 7.5               93.75%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    instahater       2                  1                  100%             Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wow - there's some sad lonely people out there...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Can fire000 be caught? That post per day count will take some beating....
Will Phaker close the gap? He'll need to move up a gear.......
Does instahater stand a chance? Slow starter, but could be a late finisher........

It's all super exciting stuff - and there's a few more late arrivals yet to make an appearance.......

% is based on date of post - I'll update it as & when - between fits of laughter  Cheesy Cheesy

So what do you get if you win? Enlighten us. Kind of laughable that you and your multiple personalities think other people would go to the lengths your describing over 450 Gh/s. Tell you what... you pick someone you deem deserving and I'll send them the S3 in question if you agree to shut up. I mean that's what all this is about, right? A $350 miner that does less than half a terahash? Screw it. You can have it. I don't care.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:03:35 PM

Thought it'd start a Troll/Shill League for this thread.......Qty of posts here since start 14/09/14 Wink

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     Shill/Troll          Posts          Avg/Day          % Here            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)    fire000           30                15                 100%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

2)    Phwner          15                 7.5               93.75%            Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

3)    instahater       2                  1                  100%             Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Does instahater stand a chance? Slow starter, but could be a late finisher........

It's all super exciting stuff - and there's a few more late arrivals yet to make an appearance.......

% is based on date of post - I'll update it as & when - between fits of laughter  Cheesy Cheesy

So what do you get if you win? Enlighten us. Kind of laughable that you and your multiple personalities think other people would go to the lengths your describing over 450 Gh/s. Tell you what... you pick someone you deem deserving and I'll send them the S3 in question if you agree to shut up. I mean that's what all this is about, right? A $350 miner that does less than half a terahash? Screw it. You can have it. I don't care.

Had phwner look at the the one I did for them lol cath at a 90 perecent stike rate on posts bashing the BAN pool threads since the 1 st should go back to the start of there crap as that strike rate would be higher
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:07:43 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 02:28:17 PM by fire000

Qty of posts TROLLING THE BAN POOL since start 1/09/14 Wink

Baseless fud Championship  AKA THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR
     Shill/Troll          Posts         TOATAL         % of ban trolling posts            Lulz Rating   (0 - 10)

1)   cathoderay           29               32               90.06%                                     10
2)    REALLY               70                70                      100                                   10            

3)    deleterase               2                  2                     100                                  10    

LOL it sad when in 17 days most of cath posts have been here or in ban thread talk about calling the kettle black Smiley     IF I went back to the start of these trolls trolling with baseless claims the number even higher where she out does ya phwner over a long time frame where we both drop in numbers when we have not had to deal with the trolls and baseless claims  Wink  When cath would be very close to that 100 percent mark with really Smiley  for a month of trolling

PS if there any others we need to add please list them Smiley
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

I'll presume you are addressing me, as it's my post:

Firstly, just because I agree with the OP, that does not make me the OP, nor does it make anyone else the OP. You will have to get used to the fact that there is more than one person on this forum who agrees with him.

Secondly, this:

.....I'll send them the S3 in question if you agree to shut up. I mean that's what all this is about, right?

No. It isn't, as I have already explained on your very own (still locked) pool thread here:

Thirdly, and probably most importantly:

Do not think for one second that I can be bought off & paid for with bribes - if ever there was an admission of guilt, you just did it. The fact that you are offering bribes to people to "shut up" as you so eloquently put it, proves beyond any doubt that you KNOW you have been busted & now want it all to go away, and are prepared to do it by any means.

You have sunk to a new kind of low Phwner.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:41:28 PM

None of what you claim this is about is actually happening though so there's that.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:42:24 PM

:

Do not think for one second that I can be bought off & paid for with bribes - if ever there was an admission of guilt, you just did it. The fact that you are offering bribes to people to "shut up" as you so eloquently put it, proves beyond any doubt that you KNOW you have been busted & now want it all to go away, and are prepared to do it by any means.

LOL. You've accused me of taking an ill-gotten S3. So I offer to give it back and it's a bribe.

You're the worst kind of stupid, the boring kind. Stupid, boring, and so very below-average in your attempt at being a sleuth.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
fire000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:47:45 PM

:

LOL. You've accused me of taking an ill-gotten S3. So I offer to give it back and it's a bribe.

You're the worst kind of stupid, the boring kind. Stupid, boring, and so very below-average in your attempt at being a sleuth.

Phwner do not gave it time of day there a bounty there for it to take if it wanted too if it was so sure of wrong doing and could prove it through lawyers   sobr put the offer out there yet it has to troll as it got nothing Smiley   They just keep making themsleves look dumber with each post  Wink
.....Really? (OP)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:57:22 PM

Well, well, well - what have we here?  BAN admin offering S3's as bribes to "shut up" eh?  Cheesy

Would these be the same S3's that you sent to your invisible winners by any chance?

Dear oh dear Phaker - you really have decended into the darkest depths of immorality.....

Firstly, just because I agree with the OP, that does not make me the OP, nor does it make anyone else the OP. You will have to get used to the fact that there is more than one person on this forum who agrees with him.

Secondly, this:

.....I'll send them the S3 in question if you agree to shut up. I mean that's what all this is about, right?

No. It isn't, as I have already explained on your very own (still locked) pool thread here:

cathoderay - I fucking LOVE that Shill League!!  Brilliant..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nobody will catch fire000 though, he's a full timer, some of us have to work/sleep..... Smiley

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
cathoderay

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:08:34 PM

Thanks, pissed myself when I saw how many posts there were though......crazy eh?

A few more potential contenders yet...... Wink

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:34:39 PM

Thanks, pissed myself when I saw how many posts there were though......crazy eh?

A few more potential contenders yet...... Wink

Maybe you can choke on your Twinkies while you piss yourself. Then you have 2 tangible accomplishments in your life.

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:08:33 PM

Well, well, well - what have we here?  BAN admin offering S3's as bribes to "shut up" eh?  Cheesy

Would these be the same S3's that you sent to your invisible winners by any chance?

Dear oh dear Phaker - you really have decended into the darkest depths of immorality.....

Secondly, this:

cathoderay - I fucking LOVE that Shill League!!  Brilliant..... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Nobody will catch fire000 though, he's a full timer, some of us have to work/sleep..... Smiley

You still have not explained in this or any other thread why you are doing this.  There are over 1000 people happily mining at that pool.  Do you think you are smarter than every single one of them?  Because in order for your wild accusations to be true that's what it would take.  Screaming that someone hit my car in a parking lot doesn't make it any more true.
You should stop carrying on like a little girl who didn't get what she wanted.  You have made your opinion known, your voice has been heard.  Everyone understands that YOU feel as though the pool is not acting in good faith.  Almost no one here agrees with you and no one will.  Even if every single thing you allege were true, there isn't one single fucking thing you can do about it so why not just pick up your box of tissues and go play in another sand box.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:33:45 PM

No that was the tracking details for the 31 s3's sent to s0br for the competition.

Has a tracking list been posted?

Sorry, missed this post.

No, none at all, despite many requests for it from users/winners. Phaker claims to not have access to it & s0br won't even talk about it, but UPS have said that if they have sent them, then they will have it on record and is available to the sender at any time.

@ s0br of BAN: Stop being a chicken sh*t & answer the questions like you keep saying you will, or stay the proven scammer you are!! s0br/BAN scam thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782765.0
.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:38:53 PM

Prove it.

When someone posts something like this, usually they are guilty in some sense.

But you need proof.  OP, do you have any proof?  

The proof is all in the BAN thread, including the two pics that Phawner uploaded claiming them to be the same miner he "won" - even though they were pictures of two completely different units with completely different labels on them, which was pointed out the very moment he did it. That's if s0br didn't delete them of course, but everything is mirrored. The brand new & fake accounts belonging to the "winners" are also freely viewable......or were, I haven't checked today.....

And you're right about the "prove it" thing too, thanks.

How many of the winners were new accounts?

Here's a few of them:

While you think about that s0br, here's a couple of winners that were drawn:

Name:    bigjgc2002  (Winner of 2 S3's)
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    August 07, 2013, 10:50:36 PM
Last Active:    November 30, 2013, 10:28:42 PM

No posts, inactive for nearly a year - wins two?! Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    bitguru
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    February 09, 2014, 09:46:48 AM
Last Active:    February 09, 2014, 10:20:43 AM

One advert post, inactive for 8 months, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Name:    Dervishcoiner
Activity:    0
Position:    Brand new
Date Registered:    August 22, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
Last Active:    August 22, 2014, 05:04:50 PM

No posts, brand new account, Unsurprisingly does not confirm delivery......

Took me a few minutes to find them, and there's more - don't try and tell me that this isn't suspicious s0br.......

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:47:23 PM

You still have not explained in this or any other thread why you are doing this.
I believe cathoderay gave a good explanation as to why in his post above. Please try to read posts from all members, not just the ones you want to read.

Will you be entering his Championship?  Wink

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

You still have not explained in this or any other thread why you are doing this.
I believe cathoderay gave a good explanation as to why in his post above. Please try to read posts from all members, not just the ones you want to read.

Will you be entering his Championship?  Wink

Pretty standard non response.  You know, for a guy screaming about multiple people not answering a simple question you've got them all beat. 

I didn't fucking ask you what some other user, or one of your alias accounts for that mater, is doing.  I asked why YOU are doing this but I guess since you have no point how could you answer that!

Please stop taking up the valuable space you occupy on earth.

kthxbai

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:03:18 PM

Pretty standard non response.  You know, for a guy screaming about multiple people not answering a simple question you've got them all beat. 

I didn't fucking ask you what some other user, or one of your alias accounts for that mater, is doing.  I asked why YOU are doing this but I guess since you have no point how could you answer that!

Please stop taking up the valuable space you occupy on earth.

kthxbai

Hardly a non-response. I pointed you to that quote because those are not only the right & proper reasons for doing this, but also because I happen to agree with them completely. I am not doing this for personal gain, nor to make any type of statement. There is also so much clutter on this thread from shills throwing insults, swearing & posting immature pictures that I am trying to keep it tidy, and can't see the point in answering a question that has already been answered - weather it be by myself or anyone else.
If it would make you happier, I will type it out for you though.......?

Please try and keep your language respectable if you decide to post again. Thanks.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:38:57 PM

Here's an interesting development:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456463.new#new

It seems someone at BAN is trying to resurrect an old account in order to cover their backsides...... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:46:21 PM

So ......Really? what does that have to do with BAN? Seriously, I want to know. The one and only post from that user is announcing that pool. Only one post. Do you have IP records we can look at to match him to a user that posts in BAN threads? Are you just assuming Mr. Bitguru is from BAN because someone mines at BAN with that username? That could have many other explanations. For instance I couldn't use this username on Twitter as there's someone else using it there and that doesn't mean we're the same guy; I'm a general-purpose Rent-a-Rican; the Twitter guy is quite Caucasian. Frankly, this is possibly one of the weakest pieces of evidences you've put forth unless you do have IP records that confirm it.

.....Really? (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:54:11 PM

I'm sure the user will want to come forward & explain everything both on that thread and here. Then we will all know..... Wink

I'm sure they will have a lot to say after 8 months silence.......

silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:59:22 PM

You make too many assumptions; if the user at BAN isn't the same BitGuru form the pool thread he may not even know anything about this thread and will not care to come here and post. I know if I were in that situation I wouldn't bother posting; hell, I don't even use Facebook...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: