Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147176 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:36:38 PM

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.
Vod's belive that there are only scammers and men on the internet. Sad It is so hard to live like that.

I think Vod pretends to be bitter, maybe just for show? I get a feeling he's a nice guy underneath all those layers of forum-induced-grumpiness.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 07:38:52 PM

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx
So... how would I see your music page?

lol, that this discussion never stops...

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

yeah and "über honesty" klingt gut  Grin

I think so too.. Smiley

But we shouldn't admit that.  Grin

I will soon be starting 'Am I the only Hobbit around here' thread, if anyone 'falls' for this.

Thanks! Smiley xx
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 09:42:53 PM

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

i wrote only a short time in this thread and i am really sure the fabiola! is a girl! i never saw a picture, but due to the kind of writing i would say that...

Thanks coinfriend, you are spot on with your deductions, very clever indeed.
Xx

sarcasm?

Wink
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 10:31:14 PM

Well depends what kind of music you usually like, no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic Smiley

LOL! Just post the link, who cares what they think.

I actually like all different kinds of music. My own playlist is quite eclectic. I enjoy listening to pretty much everything... except for folk music. (I have to be like "wedding drunk" to listen to that stuff.) So ya, unless your music page is all folk music, I'm quite interested in checking it out. I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd be interested in checking out your taste in music.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 01:36:28 AM

I think Vod pretends to be bitter, maybe just for show? I get a feeling he's a nice guy underneath all those layers of forum-induced-grumpiness.

Oh, I'm a nice guy, and I don't lose sleep wondering what you think.  Just don't lie about me saying I saw a picture of you to make yourself appear legit.   Undecided

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
goldkey0070

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 05:56:48 AM

Fair enough, I get it, I'm reading the "I'm in love" thread right now.

Ps. Who the hell is King Vod and how do I get him to verify me as legit?
  LMAO !!!!
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 02:27:15 PM

Thanks coinfriend, you are spot on with your deductions, very clever indeed.
Xx

thank you fabiola! as long as you appreciate it...

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:02:12 PM

Am I inb4 "tits or gtfo"?

I think we are beyond that.  I just didn't like being used in a lie to boost credibility.  i.e. If Vod saw it, she must be a girl!

I haven't seen any pictures of fabiola!.  Any claims otherwise are false.

Blah it wasn't a lie, I was convinced you were one of the few guys who saw my pics a few months ago. Sorry must have been someone else with a similar name on here, no worries.

Actually I checked and you were indeed one of the guys who saw a pic of me Vod. I have no idea why you're denying it now.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 08, 2015, 06:10:08 PM

Oh, I'm a nice guy, and I don't lose sleep wondering what you think.  Just don't lie about me saying I saw a picture of you to make yourself appear legit.   Undecided

Well I checked and not only you saw a pic of me Mr Vod, you POSTED a pic of me on this very forum. However, this was back in December last year so I don't expect you to remember doing so .
I'm just pointing out I was right. Also, an apology -for calling me a liar- would be nice, but it's not mandatory I guess Smiley
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2015, 07:37:11 PM

Well I checked and not only you saw a pic of me Mr Vod, you POSTED a pic of me on this very forum. However, this was back in December last year so I don't expect you to remember doing so .
I'm just pointing out I was right. Also, an apology -for calling me a liar- would be nice, but it's not mandatory I guess Smiley

When you make a bold statement like that, you should back it up with a link.

Where is this picture I posted of you?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:13:43 AM

Memory loss hey Vod? Smiley
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 06:17:28 AM

Memory loss hey Vod? Smiley
It is not lost on me how you've avoided posting anything that would substantiate any of your claims throughout this entire thread. Now, this isn't even necessarily a problem, but you've tried to substantiate your claims by dragging other people into it (like Vod) instead of simply providing real proof. I'm surprised this behavior doesn't warrant you negative trust.

You say "you checked", yet failed to provide the very link that would prove your claim of Vod seeing/posting a pic of you. It would've been so easy to include the link in your post, since "you checked", but instead you just carry on avoiding such simple steps to prove your authenticity.

You also avoided posting a link to your music page (which you say has pics of you) by saying, "no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic", which is clearly just another evasion tactic.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:42:06 AM

It is not lost on me how you've avoided posting anything that would substantiate any of your claims throughout this entire thread. Now, this isn't even necessarily a problem, but you've tried to substantiate your claims by dragging other people into it (like Vod) instead of simply providing real proof. I'm surprised this behavior doesn't warrant you negative trust.

You say "you checked", yet failed to provide the very link that would prove your claim of Vod seeing/posting a pic of you. It would've been so easy to include the link in your post, since "you checked", but instead you just carry on avoiding such simple steps to prove your authenticity.

You also avoided posting a link to your music page (which you say has pics of you) by saying, "no point in plugging my page to the wrong demographic", which is clearly just another evasion tactic.

It's not an evasion tactic, Its just that no one else in this entire forum is being asked to "prove" anything.
I was telling the truth about Vod and the pic, why do you automatically believe him instead of me? And why do you guys always need proof of EVERYTHING? It must be exhausting to live that way Sad anyway, chill, I'll quote King Vod's post below, as PROOF since it's oh so IMPORTANT...
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:46:12 AM

Hey fab!

Is this you by chance?

Nice music!

There you go *proof*
xx
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 01:51:28 PM

Hey fab!

Is this you by chance?

Nice music!

There you go *proof*
xx

Proof of what?  You willing to send me a picture to prove that internet image is you?   Roll Eyes

I ask people for proof of various things all the time.  For some reason you are playing this game.

Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:57:52 PM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

Nope. My sister has an account here too.
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 05:01:04 PM

It's not an evasion tactic, Its just that no one else in this entire forum is being asked to "prove" anything.
I was telling the truth about Vod and the pic, why do you automatically believe him instead of me? And why do you guys always need proof of EVERYTHING? It must be exhausting to live that way Sad anyway, chill, I'll quote King Vod's post below, as PROOF since it's oh so IMPORTANT...

People who make claims are constantly being asked for proof. Whenever I make a statement, I think someone may dispute, I often try to include a link to support that claim. This is just common sense to me and the best way to pre-emptively avoid arguments or suspicion.

Not long ago there was a member, WoodCollector, that made claims about the coins he was selling as being hand carved. After his claim was deemed questionable, he was unable to provide adequate proof of its authenticity and was even eventually banned from the forum.

You are not required to prove you are a girl, unless you want people to believe you, but once you drag other people into the matter, and they deny it, then it is definitely best that you provide proof. You never did confirm that the pic Vod posted was indeed of you, so it's no wonder no-one believed they've seen an actual pic of you yet.

After doing some investigating of my own, and although the evidence I found is not 100% conclusive, I have reason to believe that that picture is really you. Don't worry, I'm not going to "dox" you or anything, because you haven't done anything to warrant it and I feel it's your absolute right to have your information remain private. Yet, I'm not at all sure why you haven't shared more information about yourself here, as (from what I've found) it appears you don't have a problem with maintaining a public presence. Regardless, I really enjoyed your music videos and urge you to share them. I even like the video I watched of you making homemade gnocchi and sauce! I just couldn't believe you used powdered potatoes and a metal spoon to mix it in a nonstick pot!

Nowi

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:26:22 PM

There were few girls, do you also want to get our bitcoins for sexchat ?  Grin

Mudd

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 08:59:58 PM

Not long ago there was a member, WoodCollector, that made claims about the coins he was selling as being hand carved. After his claim was deemed questionable, he was unable to provide adequate proof of its authenticity and was even eventually banned from the forum.

He wasn't banned from the forum. Scammers aren't banned. He even posted a "treasure hunt" recently https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011340.msg10971986#msg10971986 (obviously bullshit).
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:31:44 AM

He wasn't banned from the forum. Scammers aren't banned. He even posted a "treasure hunt" recently https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1011340.msg10971986#msg10971986 (obviously bullshit).
I could've sworn he got banned. Perhaps it was a temp ban? Thanks for the update.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: