Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:49:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147185 times)
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 05:11:41 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

Most of them were either newbies or jr members though. Maybe ghost accs? you know, to be safe in case I reported them or something, which I didn't.
I didn't send any hot pics either, of course!! Just the one pic link to one member who has been nice and welcoming from the beginning.
I'm still wondering why I'm getting so many messages everyday? Does everyone on here get lots of private msgs too?

Well..now you confessed someone was successful in having a pic link from you, I think you may end up receiving even more.  Wink I receive a lot of private msgs but they're about referral links, I suppose since they cannot have hot girl pics from a 36yo male.  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:55:22 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

Most of them were either newbies or jr members though. Maybe ghost accs? you know, to be safe in case I reported them or something, which I didn't.
I didn't send any hot pics either, of course!! Just the one pic link to one member who has been nice and welcoming from the beginning.
I'm still wondering why I'm getting so many messages everyday? Does everyone on here get lots of private msgs too?

Well..now you confessed someone was successful in having a pic link from you, I think you may end up receiving even more.  Wink I receive a lot of private msgs but they're about referral links, I suppose since they cannot have hot girl pics from a 36yo male.  Grin

Lol lol lol. It was just a pic link though, a normal pic, not a HOT pic Smiley (he found some bikini pics of me afterwards but the link I originally sent was a normal one). He's a nice guy though, not pervy or anything. I bet most of you are nice guys, yes I got some creepy msgs on here but I don't like to generalise Smiley
MaryKris

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 02:13:37 AM

Girl here!

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 02:58:34 AM

Fair enough, I get it, I'm reading the "I'm in love" thread right now.

Ps. Who the hell is King Vod and how do I get him to verify me as legit?

I'll need you to PM me a picture of you holding up a sign that says "Vod".

You need to be topless so I can prove you are a female.  

Wink

(Since you don't know me, I'll tell you I'm joking.  The way I usually catch scammers is first I verify "she" has a cell phone and willing to send a picture.  Then I contact her randomly sometime over the next week or so when I see her online.  I give her a specific pose (thumb on nose for example) and ask her to send me a picture within a couple minutes.  Usually that is too fast to arrange to have a female friend pose.)

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:26:19 PM

Wink

(Since you don't know me, I'll tell you I'm joking.  The way I usually catch scammers is first I verify "she" has a cell phone and willing to send a picture.  Then I contact her randomly sometime over the next week or so when I see her online.  I give her a specific pose (thumb on nose for example) and ask her to send me a picture within a couple minutes.  Usually that is too fast to arrange to have a female friend pose.)

Oh so you're Vod...are you like the official king on here? : )
Bitzkrieg

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

------bitcoiner@heart.email

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:35:55 PM

Maybe gender differences really do exist, there, I've said it.

Are you a girl or a boy?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤////////////////////
❖ Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
////////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 12:42:04 PM

Maybe gender differences really do exist, there, I've said it.

Are you a girl or a boy?

I think he was a boy, so far there's only been 2 other girls come forward, and they haven't got involved much except for just saying "hi I'm a girl".
btchris

Activity: 672
Merit: 504

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 03:24:49 PM

Wink

Have you ever done this for a guy before? Have you ever offered to?
samaricanin

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:08:38 PM

Wink

I will never do that, send my picture or phone number to anyone here

faince222

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

I think that there are some girls on this forum but they don't mention it. So, your name is fabiola, are you an italian girl? Why are you interested in Bitcoin? It is so much difficult to find a girl in bitcoin world  Cheesy
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:10:10 PM

Wink

Then clearly you (just like fabiola) must be a scammer.  Roll Eyes

[that was sarcasm/irony, and not personal...]
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:45:32 PM

Wink

You mean have I sent a topless pic online to a guy before? Lol yes, to an ex boyfriend but never to a stranger.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 06:54:16 PM

I think that there are some girls on this forum but they don't mention it. So, your name is fabiola, are you an italian girl? Why are you interested in Bitcoin? It is so much difficult to find a girl in bitcoin world  Cheesy

Kinda, my family are Swiss/Italian but I wasnt born in Italy and I don't speak Italian very well either lol.
I'm interested in Btc cause my best guy friends are super geeky (in a nice way) and they introduced me to it last year, that's how I got into it.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:06:48 PM

sadly, 95% men know about bitcoin, women are not so tech interested in general probably
btchris

a.k.a. gurnec on GitHub

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 07:09:17 PM

Wink

You mean have I sent a topless pic online to a guy before? Lol yes, to an ex boyfriend but never to a stranger.

Uhh... no I wasn't asking you that question, I was asking Vod if he had ever "verified" a guy before...
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:34:57 PM

sadly, 95% men know about bitcoin, women are not so tech interested in general probably

I don't think we have 95% men knowing about bitcoin.

http://www.coindesk.com/banking-survey-65-us-consumers-unlikely-buy-bitcoin/
The MDB report also showed that affluence has played a role in how consumers learn about digital currency. In the study group, 70% of those who made more than $100,000 annually had heard of bitcoin, while 43% of respondents from lower-income households said they knew about or had used digital currency.

The % would likely to be much lower in less developed countries.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:57:26 PM

Then it seems I have to sacrifice myself again! You can send it to me ... but be careful I fall in love easily!!!

And you my friend ... I'm sorry for you! But on this forum I got a job .... traveled 2500km for it and all went perfect!
You just have to have balls to be a man! Take your life in your hands and just go for it!

It's better to try it than to regret all your life that you didn't did it!

Space for rent if its still trending
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:59:06 PM

Wink

Uhh... no I wasn't asking you that question, I was asking Vod if he had ever "verified" a guy before...

Lol lol lol lol Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:03:32 PM

Then it seems I have to sacrifice myself again! You can send it to me ... but be careful I fall in love easily!!!

And you my friend ... I'm sorry for you! But on this forum I got a job .... traveled 2500km for it and all went perfect!
You just have to have balls to be a man! Take your life in your hands and just go for it!

1) I can't send you a topless pic, only to ex boyfriends (ps. please don't hack my cloud)
2) I think the second msg was written by a girl, so um...she has no "balls to be a man". Lol.

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 09:07:53 PM

1) I can't send you a topless pic, only to ex boyfriends (ps. please don't hack my cloud)
2) I think the second msg was written by a girl, so um...she has no "balls to be a man". Lol.

1. Now the only thing you have to do is to write here where your cloud is and someone will hack it! He doesn't need your username because he will hack all of that cloud!

2. Then she should take her actual boyfriend balls and be a woman! An independent one! That is strong enough to take decisions and never regret them!Even if they are bad ones, they are what you are ... if you just refuse taking them is just like hiding yourself all your life from yourself!

Space for rent if its still trending
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: