Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:39:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466758 times)
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

http://solarcoin.org/en/corepack-renewable-energy-first-solar-installer-granting-solarcoins-in-canada/

The SolarCoin foundation urges participants in the SolarCoin community to form their own opinions as to the relative value and usefulness of SolarCoin relative to their own situation.

Solarcoin to 5$!  Wink Cheesy

Thumbs up!!!  Now if the people on Bittrex will stop putting big blocks of SLR on the ask we might be able to get there.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
solarcoiner

Activity: 445

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:33:18 PM

http://solarcoin.org/en/corepack-renewable-energy-first-solar-installer-granting-solarcoins-in-canada/

The SolarCoin foundation urges participants in the SolarCoin community to form their own opinions as to the relative value and usefulness of SolarCoin relative to their own situation.

Solarcoin to 5$!  Wink Cheesy

Thumbs up!!!  Now if the people on Bittrex will stop putting big blocks of SLR on the ask we might be able to get there.

Give it some time. I think all of those coins will be bought sooner or later. I still think SLR/BTC is probably undervalued. But who knows Smiley
If bitcoin reaches a new all-time high we could be in for a very wild ride. Just sit back and enjoy
dbstmddhks

Activity: 523

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 04:52:57 AM

Strong support and momentum

Nice
sunny-boy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:47:16 PM

Dear All! ElectriCChain is happy to announce its participation to the coming Hackathon in London on June 1st, organized by ChainofThings, http://www.chainofthings.com/  ElectriCChain, BitSeed, IOTA, Solcrypto and ChainofThings are partnering up on presenting at this event an IOT-Datalogger which will communicate directly to the SolarCoin Blockchain... and trigger grants! Please view our Open Letter here below - your support will be appreciated!

Open Letter,

The ElectriCChain is an open Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) gathering for a network of talented developers to explore and use the SolarCoin Blockchain and other Blockchains such as Ethereum and IOTA's Tangle. ElectriCChain’s primary goal is to build the world’s largest open scientific solar monitoring system by connecting solar monitoring devices (Dataloggers, Inverters and Raspberry Pi nodes) with the SolarCoin Blockchain.  Along the way we want many projects that innovate, explore and inspire the future of IOT, Solar energy and Blockchain technologies for good.

We are always on the lookout for talented developers who can help join this Mission!
Several use-cases, discussions and/or pilots are underway among which a "new-language-layer" project for building a cross-Blockchain language for synchronization between Blockchains, connecting and granting SolarCoins to the International Space Station and NASA's Ames Research Center, the development and deployment of ROKAS Raspberry Pi Staking Node…

The ElectriCChain's first use case is being developed with IOTA, ChainofThings, BitSeed and Solcrypto to develop a Datalogger and connect Tangle (and/or the Grid-Singularity Ethereum Blockchain) to the SolarCoin Blockchain so that the ElectriCChain can identify, monitor and grant SolarCoins to solar installs, helping growing the ElectriCChain node count and serve the Mission of reaching out to 7million+ solar owners.
This first use case pilot will be presented in London at a Hackathon on June 1st, where both Ethereum/Grid Singularity developers and RWE will be present. Venue details can be accessed here: http://www.chainofthings.com/events/

For the Project Research and Project Logistics, ElectriCChain and its partners are seeking 25BTC ; or roughly §180,000 SLR to support the development.

Help us fund this project with    BTC  :   1PYRzHsSpzQPyDCYmGe6Agx5bqNwUpjMRD

or   SLR   :   8Xq689N6DAcQFc6hBRg3wzhjwt9NfiHNgj

DEADLINE is May 6th (so that ElectriCChain & partners can effectively work on project for the venue)

ElectriCChain is grateful for your support!

The ElectriCChain Team

For more info please contact François or Luke : f.sonnet@solarchange.co and lp@solcrypto.com

The people who will be attending the event from the ElectriCChain are:

Francois Sonnet Bio- Based in Barcelona Solar Consultant, Co-founder Global SolarChange UG & Co-Founder ElectriCChain
Masters in Finance from ICHEC Brussels Management School and expert in Renewable Energy Business Development, co-founded Belgium’s N°1 award-winning solar installer in 2007, SunSwitch SA, building to 90+ employees and 20Million Eur Turnover in below 30months. First steps at Euronext, Lloyds Banking and PricewaterhouseCoopers Luxemburg, well travelled. Currently Solar Consultant for projects in Eastern Europe and the Middle-East, having developed several solar fields. Profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francois-sonnet-6ab6651?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Luke Johnson Bio- Based in Tokyo Co-founder, CEO Sunpulse/Solcrypto & Co-Founder ElectriCChain
Research Engineer in Suntech, China, Q-cells, Germany and TUV Rheinland Japan. Masters research on solar cell quality at ANU 2008. Lead Engineer for Kyocera’s Long-term Sequential Testing. Currently Co-founder Sunpulse. Eco-futurist. Publishing many research papers internationally. Been involved in Blockchain tech since late 2013 with the SolarCoin Foundation. Wrote the white paper that inspired ElectriCChain in 2015 along with the SolarCoin Foundation available here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2702639.                                                           Profile here: http://re.vu/solarengineer

Johann Tanzer Bio- Based in Vienna: Johann is a talented PHP scripter and developer based in Austria who is currently studying security and programming at University. He has worked on the IOTA explorers before and is helping connect the Datalogger to the front-end website that connects to ElectriCChain. He has already started on this!
For Transparency, all project funding/budget will be detailed and tracked on this GoogleSpreadSheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gg77n5Vvk77ZGbkERbdS8bn73u0NJQRpP2gtviP-aI0/edit#gid=1974572428
Napoleon863

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:41:38 PM

For those interested:

Tonight the first restaurant in Belgium will officially accept the SolarCoin as payment. This is the second store in Europe. I'll meet you tonight at "110. Rue de la brasserie" 1630, Linkebeek.
Cheers!  Wink
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 05:03:36 PM

For those interested:

Tonight the first restaurant in Belgium will officially accept the SolarCoin as payment. This is the second store in Europe. I'll meet you tonight at "110. Rue de la brasserie" 1630, Linkebeek.
Cheers!  Wink

Very very cool.
solarcoiner

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:13:20 PM

For those interested:

Cheers!  Wink

Awesome. Legends everywhere here
solarcoiner

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:14:44 PM

Solarcoin best performing altcoin over the last 2 Years? Looks very much like it. And its still holding so strong. Look at all of those other coins going down.
user_fred

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:13:54 PM

Hi, Do we have a reason why solarcoin is still not on a verified market on bittrex ?
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203692234--Draft-What-is-a-Verified-Market-

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:36:25 AM

For those interested:

Cheers!  Wink

Very very cool.

every person is wearing a solarcoin sticker. Quality Belgian beers were §40slr.   Co-incidently the bar in linkebeek belgium is walking distance from my old home where I lived on site at starlab a deep future science research institute.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_HDSQXMI0  fellow Starlabber Christopher Altman  http://superconducting.blogspot.com/ who researched Time Travel and is an astronaut for hire is now helping the www.electricchain.org with our NASA initiative. more on that as it gets formalized.

so here is how ElectriCChain/solaroin can be explained....We are a community project trying to make the world's largest scientific instrument reaching around the world from the African bush (see Cameroon project) all the way up into the sky with NASA on board the international space station (working on getting a node up there with them) while simultaneously deploying the world's largest renewable energy reward now worth $6b USD .  For those in the media, that should be worth an article or two. I am biased of course.

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
solarcoiner

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:13:08 AM

For those interested:

Cheers!  Wink

Very very cool.

every person is wearing a solarcoin sticker. Quality Belgian beers were §40slr.   Co-incidently the bar in linkebeek belgium is walking distance from my old home where I lived on site at starlab a deep future science research institute.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X_HDSQXMI0  fellow Starlabber Christopher Altman  http://superconducting.blogspot.com/ who researched Time Travel and is an astronaut for hire is now helping the www.electricchain.org with our NASA initiative. more on that as it gets formalized.

so here is how ElectriCChain/solaroin can be explained....We are a community project trying to make the world's largest scientific instrument reaching around the world from the African bush (see Cameroon project) all the way up into the sky with NASA on board the international space station (working on getting a node up there with them) while simultaneously deploying the world's largest renewable energy reward now worth $6b USD .  For those in the media, that should be worth an article or two. I am biased of course.

Ill def. grab a few Beers on my next trip to belgium! Great picture Smiley
Alao

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:25:58 PM

Hi, Do we have a reason why solarcoin is still not on a verified market on bittrex ?
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203692234--Draft-What-is-a-Verified-Market-

Yea after two years this should have been done.  Any reason why it hasn't.

§1 = 1MWh
Alao

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:26:58 PM

For those interested:

Cheers!  Wink

Very very cool.

Since there isn't a mobile wallet did they have to pay from their computer before going to the bar?

§1 = 1MWh
Alao

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:31:22 PM

Looks like we are going to be stuck below 0.00013000 for a long time.  Someone has a 100k SLR on the sell side.

§1 = 1MWh
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:32:44 PM

Why does this person keep putting up large amounts of solarcoin on the ask then dumps at the bid. This is about the 10th times this has happened since i have been here.

Then the person doing this will post about it with multiple usernames as if he has no clue who it is.

Alao i am not talking about you i am just on a rant.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:17:40 PM

Why does this person keep putting up large amounts of solarcoin on the ask then dumps at the bid. This is about the 10th times this has happened since i have been here.

Then the person doing this will post about it with multiple usernames as if he has no clue who it is.

It doesn't bother me. This person is taking a risk that SLR will stay at a relatively stable price for a while. Profits will be made. Ultimately Solarcoin is a real long term investment. I actually kind of like it. It gives people a chance to load up without destabilizing the price, and giving a good deal at the same time.

solarcoiner

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:26:09 PM

It doesn't bother me. This person is taking a risk that SLR will stay at a relatively stable price for a while. Profits will be made. Ultimately Solarcoin is a real long term investment. I actually kind of like it. It gives people a chance to load up without destabilizing the price, and giving a good deal at the same time.

I have been thinking about this for quite some time. The problem is there is no way to know for sure. Solarcoin is maturing and more people are joining the network so it's difficult to say if it is indeed the same person putting up those sell walls and then dumping on the bids...
Keep in mind whoever this is, he is not the only one trading Solarcoin.
Alao

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:58:26 PM

I understand your frustration I don't understand the logic of this guy/ghost.  It almost makes me want to get some BTC to take it out but that is about $5,000 in SLR.  I wish this ghost guy would just come out and tell us WTF he is doing.

§1 = 1MWh
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 01:09:24 AM

He might have an average cost around 1 cent since Solarcoin was trading in that range for almost 1 year.

My father picked up over 100k Solars from someone for around .003 cents at one point last year hopefully they where his coins.  Grin

For the rest of us that actually see a huge Potential here we have no interest in selling.
lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 08:55:36 AM

Hi all,

I would just like to follow up on this, so far we have raised 10SLR. Please see the pictures for the letter, the original post and the addresses.

Thank you,
lfloorwalker

images hosting

image ru

For the Project Research and Project Logistics, ElectriCChain and its partners are seeking 25BTC ; or roughly §180,000 SLR to support the development.

DEADLINE is May 6th (so that ElectriCChain & partners can effectively work on project for the venue)

The ElectriCChain Team

For more info please contact François or Luke : f.sonnet@solarchange.co and lp@solcrypto.com

Dear All! ElectriCChain is happy to announce its participation to the coming Hackathon in London on June 1st, organized by ChainofThings, http://www.chainofthings.com/  ElectriCChain, BitSeed, IOTA, Solcrypto and ChainofThings are partnering up on presenting at this event an IOT-Datalogger which will communicate directly to the SolarCoin Blockchain... and trigger grants! Please view our Open Letter here below - your support will be appreciated!

Open Letter,

The ElectriCChain is an open Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) gathering for a network of talented developers to explore and use the SolarCoin Blockchain and other Blockchains such as Ethereum and IOTA's Tangle. ElectriCChain’s primary goal is to build the world’s largest open scientific solar monitoring system by connecting solar monitoring devices (Dataloggers, Inverters and Raspberry Pi nodes) with the SolarCoin Blockchain.  Along the way we want many projects that innovate, explore and inspire the future of IOT, Solar energy and Blockchain technologies for good.

We are always on the lookout for talented developers who can help join this Mission!
Several use-cases, discussions and/or pilots are underway among which a "new-language-layer" project for building a cross-Blockchain language for synchronization between Blockchains, connecting and granting SolarCoins to the International Space Station and NASA's Ames Research Center, the development and deployment of ROKAS Raspberry Pi Staking Node…

The ElectriCChain's first use case is being developed with IOTA, ChainofThings, BitSeed and Solcrypto to develop a Datalogger and connect Tangle (and/or the Grid-Singularity Ethereum Blockchain) to the SolarCoin Blockchain so that the ElectriCChain can identify, monitor and grant SolarCoins to solar installs, helping growing the ElectriCChain node count and serve the Mission of reaching out to 7million+ solar owners.
This first use case pilot will be presented in London at a Hackathon on June 1st, where both Ethereum/Grid Singularity developers and RWE will be present. Venue details can be accessed here: http://www.chainofthings.com/events/

The ElectriCChain Team

The people who will be attending the event from the ElectriCChain are:

Francois Sonnet Bio- Based in Barcelona Solar Consultant, Co-founder Global SolarChange UG & Co-Founder ElectriCChain
Masters in Finance from ICHEC Brussels Management School and expert in Renewable Energy Business Development, co-founded Belgium’s N°1 award-winning solar installer in 2007, SunSwitch SA, building to 90+ employees and 20Million Eur Turnover in below 30months. First steps at Euronext, Lloyds Banking and PricewaterhouseCoopers Luxemburg, well travelled. Currently Solar Consultant for projects in Eastern Europe and the Middle-East, having developed several solar fields. Profile here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/francois-sonnet-6ab6651?trk=nav_responsive_tab_profile

Luke Johnson Bio- Based in Tokyo Co-founder, CEO Sunpulse/Solcrypto & Co-Founder ElectriCChain
Research Engineer in Suntech, China, Q-cells, Germany and TUV Rheinland Japan. Masters research on solar cell quality at ANU 2008. Lead Engineer for Kyocera’s Long-term Sequential Testing. Currently Co-founder Sunpulse. Eco-futurist. Publishing many research papers internationally. Been involved in Blockchain tech since late 2013 with the SolarCoin Foundation. Wrote the white paper that inspired ElectriCChain in 2015 along with the SolarCoin Foundation available here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2702639.                                                           Profile here: http://re.vu/solarengineer

Johann Tanzer Bio- Based in Vienna: Johann is a talented PHP scripter and developer based in Austria who is currently studying security and programming at University. He has worked on the IOTA explorers before and is helping connect the Datalogger to the front-end website that connects to ElectriCChain. He has already started on this!
For Transparency, all project funding/budget will be detailed and tracked on this GoogleSpreadSheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Gg77n5Vvk77ZGbkERbdS8bn73u0NJQRpP2gtviP-aI0/edit#gid=1974572428

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: