Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:47:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
Alao

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

Ok so wallet maintenance ended ~5 minutes ago and the "DUMP" has already started...  Roll Eyes

Yea I know right.  Well Rome wasn't built in a day.  I wish the dumpers would realized that a higher price benefits everyone!!!

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:52:27 PM

It seems like anytime someone doubts that Solarcoin will succeed (or go up in price) the price rises. Someone is watching the comments closely!
Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

But seriously this is pretty hilarious its been going on for a while now

I did my part, I posted right before the price went up. But if you need more help on the price swing just remember that SolarCoin is moving so fast since it is being towed on the back of a BitCoin Tow Truck Energy Inefficient Gas Guzzling Beast going 100MPH on the freeway.

Everyone pull your sells off the market and make way for the Pump! If you want the price to go up just let it pump and no one sell after the pump. It will level off eventually or create demand at a higher fake price. I love how people say coins have a Market Cap when there is no real value at all in a stock attached to nothing.
Alao

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:43:23 PM

It seems like anytime someone doubts that Solarcoin will succeed (or go up in price) the price rises. Someone is watching the comments closely!
Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

I did my part, I posted right before the price went up. But if you need more help on the price swing just remember that SolarCoin is moving so fast since it is being towed on the back of a BitCoin Tow Truck Energy Inefficient Gas Guzzling Beast going 100MPH on the freeway.

Everyone pull your sells off the market and make way for the Pump! If you want the price to go up just let it pump and no one sell after the pump. It will level off eventually or create demand at a higher fake price. I love how people say coins have a Market Cap when there is no real value at all in a stock attached to nothing.

Nick has spoken!!! Watch it hit a dollar  Grin

§1 = 1MWh
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:55:07 AM

Biggest gainer today on bittrex.  Grin
lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 08:06:06 AM

Hi all,

An update on Fundraising for the event on June 1st in London for ElectriCChain.
Event Press release here: http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/chain-of-things-introduces-1st-case-study--conference-on-blockchain-based-iot-security-578069901.html
Well done, we have raised 102,666 SLR or about 57%.

We are going to extend fundraising until the event date (30th of May-1st of June).
We made a budget and it can be found here.
https://docs.google.com/a/solcrypto.com/spreadsheets/d/1b4Y8MFN8uZ6vON8LMAFIVDMg3TjsdSm6jgCBpxSNCcY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you,
Best,
lfloorwalker

The donations so far have been fantastic and further donations are still welcome. They need about 77,000 more Solarcoin to achieve their funding goal. The Solarcoin address for donations can be found here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?8Xq689N6DAcQFc6hBRg3wzhjwt9NfiHNgj.htm

I've been working with lfloorwalker for the last few days maintaining the spreadsheet so I'd thought I'd repost.

Thanks for your support Coarther and help on the spreadsheet.
Also thanks for everyone who has helped us raise this much so far. We are well into the project now and discussing the event details from the ElectriCChain team and logistics. The Bitseed device is also ordered. It should arrive this week for testing at Solcrypto so we add it to the second DIN rail and connect the build physically. The software dev is briefed and he is ready and excited.

Cheers,
-lfloorwalker

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:45:49 AM

Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

Happy to Oblige! Only 12 BTC to get to .0004 and less than 100K for sale. It will go higher but the buys may not follow up the ladder behind the move. I saved some SLR to sell at a dollar in case you are right.
solarcoiner

Activity: 445

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:52:51 AM

Happy to Oblige! Only 12 BTC to get to .0004 and less than 100K for sale. It will go higher but the buys may not follow up the ladder behind the move. I saved some SLR to sell at a dollar in case you are right.

buckle up
Alao

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:48:15 PM

I agree with you. The ask is way to thin. If someone were to take out the ask the bids most likely won't follow. I know there is more on the exchange people just haven't put it up for sale. I'm happy with .25 cents.

§1 = 1MWh
solarcoiner

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:55:37 PM

I agree with you. The ask is way to thin. If someone were to take out the ask the bids most likely won't follow. I know there is more on the exchange people just haven't put it up for sale. I'm happy with .25 cents.

I'll be happy once it's in the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap. Until then I think it's still super undervalued. forget the dollar price for a second and look at the SLR/BTC price. Yes its almost at an all time high... does that mean its overvalued? I don't think so. Here's what I see:

LTC/BTC:   0.00853000
  NMC/BTC:  0.00095000
  PPC/BTC:   0.00090000
SLR/BTC: 0.00013700

Now I know it's not easy to compare cryptos but if you just look at demand and supply Solarcoin has much less supply than LTC and PPC. I think NMC has less but thats not the point.
When you consider the fact that all of these cryptos are currently actually really cheap (over the last 3 Years) you start to realize how undervalued SLR actually is (im looking at the COIN/BTC value. not the USD value. But thats just how I think Wink )
Although it seems crazy I think we might be in for a very wild ride! I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price. But at the same time I see the potential Solarcoin has and its very unique in it's very own way.
In the end it's all down the the community.
Every single person here has/is contributing to Solarcoins success and I absolutely love everyone's mindset here in the SLR community.
Thank you to ''ghost'' who has repeatedly given me the chance to short my SLR with absolutely no hassle  Grin. I have had fun trading SLR these past couple of weeks/months. And thank you to everyone else who is working hard to make this project work.
All we need now is another big exchange to accept Solarcoin. We need more liquidity!
But seriously think about Solarcoin and what it stands for. And then think about what could happen if the network continues to grow!
Alao

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:59:48 PM

Has the solar coin foundation gone through a "proof of developer "  with Bittrex. That will get us in the verified market list. We have been around for 3 Years so I don't see why not.

§1 = 1MWh
CryptoKidd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:56:34 PM

I'll be happy once it's in the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap. Until then I think it's still super undervalued. forget the dollar price for a second and look at the SLR/BTC price. Yes its almost at an all time high... does that mean its overvalued? I don't think so. Here's what I see:

Now I know it's not easy to compare cryptos but if you just look at demand and supply Solarcoin has much less supply than LTC and PPC. I think NMC has less but thats not the point.
When you consider the fact that all of these cryptos are currently actually really cheap (over the last 3 Years) you start to realize how undervalued SLR actually is (im looking at the COIN/BTC value. not the USD value. But thats just how I think Wink )
Although it seems crazy I think we might be in for a very wild ride! I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price. But at the same time I see the potential Solarcoin has and its very unique in it's very own way.
Every single person here has/is contributing to Solarcoins success and I absolutely love everyone's mindset here in the SLR community.
Thank you to ''ghost'' who has repeatedly given me the chance to short my SLR with absolutely no hassle  Grin. I have had fun trading SLR these past couple of weeks/months. And thank you to everyone else who is working hard to make this project work.
All we need now is another big exchange to accept Solarcoin. We need more liquidity!
But seriously think about Solarcoin and what it stands for. And then think about what could happen if the network continues to grow!

"I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price."  - You actually think people can/will take you seriously as to the cause?! 

Nobody here is selling their coins at this price, and nobody here appreciates day traders dragging down the price, trying and buy cheap coins to sell into the buys, repeating the consumption by putting low Asks.

Why can't someone create an exchange where you can't sell your coins for a few days/weeks?  That's where SLR should be…take out the day traders and the price would gradually move much higher. Smiley
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 09:47:02 PM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 10:05:49 PM by daniobg

Lol someone bought ~50 000 coins just 30 minutes ago driving the price up to 0.00019 BTC Cheesy Look at the Market Cap by Total Supply:

I think this is the right time to take off for real Tongue Few more Bitcoins and we are in the TOP 10 for sure  Grin

@CryptoNick cmon man say something again, doesn't matter what it is just SAY SOMETHING MAAN - it is really a miracle every time you speak and the price take off like a rocket Cheesy

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
Alao

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:57:54 PM

Lol someone bought ~50 000 coins just 30 minutes ago driving the price up to 0.00019 BTC Cheesy Look at the Market Cap by Total Supply:

Tongue

LOL yea that would be awesome. I think that SolarCoinCoin is actually trying to use the blockchain in a practical way. I think after the results from the Chain Of Things will really help us take off.

§1 = 1MWh
user_fred

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:15:02 PM

Nobody here is selling their coins at this price, and nobody here appreciates day traders dragging down the price, trying and buy cheap coins to sell into the buys, repeating the consumption by putting low Asks.
it's a free market, appreciate it or not, you can't do nothing. More , i would say if you want more player to come, give them some coins Smiley

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
CryptoKidd

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:31:33 PM

it's a free market, appreciate it or not, you can't do nothing. More , i would say if you want more player to come, give them some coins Smiley
Maybe I'll start my own trading bot to compete with the lowly day traders to take their profits and give them away (to the SLR address for the IoT of things). Smiley
CryptoKidd

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 11:16:43 PM

Coin market cap based on available supply is actually still under 3 million, even with the recent jump.  It's the best buy in the land right now. Those who hold can look back in 18-24 months and say what an unbelievable ride - what an accomplishment! 

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/SolarCoin/

Wink
Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 04:49:37 AM

I hope Epiphany still holds a few coins and has been keeping an eye on recent developments. If you are still out there Epiphany, things are going well and we have found the ghost:)
solarcoiner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:48:42 AM

"I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price."  - You actually think people can/will take you seriously as to the cause?! 

Why can't someone create an exchange where you can't sell your coins for a few days/weeks?  That's where SLR should be…take out the day traders and the price would gradually move much higher. Smiley

I dont know where youre getting the idea that im dragging the price down but clearly you have no idea how a free market works haha. you would be the only one trading on that exchange. The price is gradually moving higher because of day trraders like me. You clearly dont understand.
user_fred

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:12:27 AM

come on on, sell to my 8btc buy support Wink

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
CryptoKidd

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:01:12 AM

I dont know where youre getting the idea that im dragging the price down but clearly you have no idea how a free market works haha. you would be the only one trading on that exchange. The price is gradually moving higher because of day trraders like me. You clearly dont understand.

Hey free market major, whenever you get you hard hat and crayons out and take vacation - let us know so that we can watch the price grow.

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: