Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:57:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
solarcoiner

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 07:51:03 AM

It seems like anytime someone doubts that Solarcoin will succeed (or go up in price) the price rises. Someone is watching the comments closely!
Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

But seriously this is pretty hilarious its been going on for a while now

I did my part, I posted right before the price went up. But if you need more help on the price swing just remember that SolarCoin is moving so fast since it is being towed on the back of a BitCoin Tow Truck Energy Inefficient Gas Guzzling Beast going 100MPH on the freeway.

Everyone pull your sells off the market and make way for the Pump! If you want the price to go up just let it pump and no one sell after the pump. It will level off eventually or create demand at a higher fake price. I love how people say coins have a Market Cap when there is no real value at all in a stock attached to nothing.

Nick has spoken!!! Watch it hit a dollar  Grin

Happy to Oblige! Only 12 BTC to get to .0004 and less than 100K for sale. It will go higher but the buys may not follow up the ladder behind the move. I saved some SLR to sell at a dollar in case you are right.

I agree with you. The ask is way to thin. If someone were to take out the ask the bids most likely won't follow. I know there is more on the exchange people just haven't put it up for sale. I'm happy with .25 cents.

I'll be happy once it's in the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap. Until then I think it's still super undervalued. forget the dollar price for a second and look at the SLR/BTC price. Yes its almost at an all time high... does that mean its overvalued? I don't think so. Here's what I see:

LTC/BTC:   0.00853000
  NMC/BTC:  0.00095000
  PPC/BTC:   0.00090000
SLR/BTC: 0.00013700

Now I know it's not easy to compare cryptos but if you just look at demand and supply Solarcoin has much less supply than LTC and PPC. I think NMC has less but thats not the point.
When you consider the fact that all of these cryptos are currently actually really cheap (over the last 3 Years) you start to realize how undervalued SLR actually is (im looking at the COIN/BTC value. not the USD value. But thats just how I think Wink )
Although it seems crazy I think we might be in for a very wild ride! I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price. But at the same time I see the potential Solarcoin has and its very unique in it's very own way.
In the end it's all down the the community.
Every single person here has/is contributing to Solarcoins success and I absolutely love everyone's mindset here in the SLR community.
Thank you to ''ghost'' who has repeatedly given me the chance to short my SLR with absolutely no hassle  Grin. I have had fun trading SLR these past couple of weeks/months. And thank you to everyone else who is working hard to make this project work.
All we need now is another big exchange to accept Solarcoin. We need more liquidity!
But seriously think about Solarcoin and what it stands for. And then think about what could happen if the network continues to grow!

"I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price."  - You actually think people can/will take you seriously as to the cause?! 

Nobody here is selling their coins at this price, and nobody here appreciates day traders dragging down the price, trying and buy cheap coins to sell into the buys, repeating the consumption by putting low Asks.

Why can't someone create an exchange where you can't sell your coins for a few days/weeks?  That's where SLR should be…take out the day traders and the price would gradually move much higher. Smiley

I dont know where youre getting the idea that im dragging the price down but clearly you have no idea how a free market works haha. you would be the only one trading on that exchange. The price is gradually moving higher because of day trraders like me. You clearly dont understand.

Hey free market major, whenever you get you hard hat and crayons out and take vacation - let us know so that we can watch the price grow.

Haha you are pathetic. I didnt see you complain when I bought 500k and the price went up. grow up and accept the fact that sellers are also good for the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoKidd

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:06:10 AM

It seems like anytime someone doubts that Solarcoin will succeed (or go up in price) the price rises. Someone is watching the comments closely!
Come on guys all you have to do is badmouth solarcoin and it will go up. Where is cryptonick when you need him   Grin

I did my part, I posted right before the price went up. But if you need more help on the price swing just remember that SolarCoin is moving so fast since it is being towed on the back of a BitCoin Tow Truck Energy Inefficient Gas Guzzling Beast going 100MPH on the freeway.

Everyone pull your sells off the market and make way for the Pump! If you want the price to go up just let it pump and no one sell after the pump. It will level off eventually or create demand at a higher fake price. I love how people say coins have a Market Cap when there is no real value at all in a stock attached to nothing.

Happy to Oblige! Only 12 BTC to get to .0004 and less than 100K for sale. It will go higher but the buys may not follow up the ladder behind the move. I saved some SLR to sell at a dollar in case you are right.

I agree with you. The ask is way to thin. If someone were to take out the ask the bids most likely won't follow. I know there is more on the exchange people just haven't put it up for sale. I'm happy with .25 cents.

I'll be happy once it's in the top 5 coins on coinmarketcap. Until then I think it's still super undervalued. forget the dollar price for a second and look at the SLR/BTC price. Yes its almost at an all time high... does that mean its overvalued? I don't think so. Here's what I see:

Now I know it's not easy to compare cryptos but if you just look at demand and supply Solarcoin has much less supply than LTC and PPC. I think NMC has less but thats not the point.
When you consider the fact that all of these cryptos are currently actually really cheap (over the last 3 Years) you start to realize how undervalued SLR actually is (im looking at the COIN/BTC value. not the USD value. But thats just how I think Wink )
Although it seems crazy I think we might be in for a very wild ride! I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price. But at the same time I see the potential Solarcoin has and its very unique in it's very own way.
Every single person here has/is contributing to Solarcoins success and I absolutely love everyone's mindset here in the SLR community.
Thank you to ''ghost'' who has repeatedly given me the chance to short my SLR with absolutely no hassle  Grin. I have had fun trading SLR these past couple of weeks/months. And thank you to everyone else who is working hard to make this project work.
All we need now is another big exchange to accept Solarcoin. We need more liquidity!
But seriously think about Solarcoin and what it stands for. And then think about what could happen if the network continues to grow!

"I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price."  - You actually think people can/will take you seriously as to the cause?! 

Nobody here is selling their coins at this price, and nobody here appreciates day traders dragging down the price, trying and buy cheap coins to sell into the buys, repeating the consumption by putting low Asks.

Why can't someone create an exchange where you can't sell your coins for a few days/weeks?  That's where SLR should be…take out the day traders and the price would gradually move much higher. Smiley

I dont know where youre getting the idea that im dragging the price down but clearly you have no idea how a free market works haha. you would be the only one trading on that exchange. The price is gradually moving higher because of day trraders like me. You clearly dont understand.

Hey free market major, whenever you get you hard hat and crayons out and take vacation - let us know so that we can watch the price grow.

Haha you are pathetic. I didnt see you complain when I bought 500k and the price went up. grow up and accept the fact that sellers are also good for the market

Hey trade chimp - we all know there would be matching sells for all of your buys.

The price goes up because of the interested buyers, who continuously buy and hold, because of the long-term belief.

Go hang out in a traders forum, but let us know your vacation days so that we can time our buys without your sells.

Alao

Activity: 493

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:12:34 AM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:14:50 AM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

Yeah . I completely agree. A working market with both sellers and buyers is mandatory for a good coin.
Scalextrix

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 11:26:39 AM

Hi, could someone from the core team follow the requirements to add Solarcoin to Bitsquare - https://forum.bitsquare.io/t/how-to-add-your-favorite-altcoin/46

I think Solarcoin is unique and interesting enough for them to possibly add SLR without much encouragement...

SolarCoin Address: 8cESoZyjFvx2Deq6VjQLqPfAwu8UXjcBkK    Gridcoin Address: SAuPu8zarzQykWLGwxc6JRvW3imM8YU9wc
Pinkcoin Address: 2GTnp7oRn2i6KnuwfGaFh1Ps7RZFyDe6nH    MannaCurrency Address: GXDwi6W888jbQZ7a79GTaStxiQsYehisfi
CryptoKidd

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:51:22 PM

There are many that have "done their part" over the last couple of years…I mined many coins myself prior to PoSv.

The problem is the large/continuous dumpers that drag the price down.

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Alao

Activity: 493

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 05:38:00 PM

There are many that have "done their part" over the last couple of years…I mined many coins myself prior to PoSv.

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Well given the price acation I hope the dumpers are out of the picture. There are still some very large holders of SLR. I just hope that they decide to hold instead of crashing the marekt.

§: 8Q7zvaH955cCbqu2nCvpPcTvczGfe9psxE
§1 = 1MWh
solarcoiner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:19:58 PM

"I kind of cant believe it myself and i want to sell more SLR at this price."  - You actually think people can/will take you seriously as to the cause?!  

Why can't someone create an exchange where you can't sell your coins for a few days/weeks?  That's where SLR should be…take out the day traders and the price would gradually move much higher. Smiley

Hey trade chimp - we all know there would be matching sells for all of your buys.

The price goes up because of the interested buyers, who continuously buy and hold, because of the long-term belief.

Go hang out in a traders forum, but let us know your vacation days so that we can time our buys without your sells.

Good for you  Grin What are you even talking about? You say the problem is dumpers pushing the price down? have you looked at the chart? Maybe you need to get yourself a pair of glasses. This coin is up over 7000% since the genesis block. And trust me its not the dumpers that got us here. I don't know where you're getting the idea that I don't support Solarcoin or don't believe in it? In fact most of the profit I make from trading SLR goes right back into SLR. In other words I have been accumulating for a while now like many others here. There really isn't any need for you to be pissed for me selling at the top and then buying back. Anyway I am a long term Solarcoin supporter and I will always support this coin!

I don't know why you're being so hostile towards me but the simple fact that you think SLR should be on a exchange where you cant sell for three weeks proves what a total noob you are. Do you even know what a limit buy and sell order is?

And to your information: Im never going to sell all my solarcoins no matter what you think

solarcoiner

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 06:22:29 PM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Yes the dumpers must have dragged the price down all the way from 0.0000200 to 0.00019000. You are hilarious

Eidt: Oh and when I sell i put in on the Asks and I don't dump to hurt my own investment. With this kind of demand there is no need to dump
CryptoKidd

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:05:11 PM

Everybody relax. Buyers and Sellers are good for the market they bring liquidity. What isn't good is a massive pump and a massive dump. The price is good so no need to fight amongst each other. I do feel like this might be one of the last times to get SLR under .10 cents. I've done my part over the years buying up SLR so nowe I'm just going to sit back and ride my rocket. If it hits a dollar I migot even go buy a rocket hahah  Cheesy Cheesy

Totally agree about the last opportunity to gather some SLR in this price range  - to the Sun! Smiley

Yes the dumpers must have dragged the price down all the way from 0.0000200 to 0.00019000. You are hilarious

Eidt: Oh and when I sell i put in on the Asks and I don't dump to hurt my own investment. With this kind of demand there is no need to dump

You seriously don't understand the drag on the market you're doing?  Who do you think is paying for your coins?  People are buying into the cause while you trim the growth to buy your shares…dumping whatever you feel, whenever you feel.

Nice argument - it's been going up? Of course it has! Even with 10 dumpers it will still go up. It could be 3 times the price right now if dumpers weren't dumping. If we all decided to sell into the buy periods and buy back into the sell periods it would go nowhere…we know that, but somehow you don't, and believe that it's your right?  It's all of our right - ?! - but we believe in the cause.

Anyhow, done with this conversation….there will always be ppl like you.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:21:21 PM

Lol someone bought ~50 000 coins just 30 minutes ago driving the price up to 0.00019 BTC Cheesy Look at the Market Cap by Total Supply:

I think this is the right time to take off for real Tongue Few more Bitcoins and we are in the TOP 10 for sure  Grin

@CryptoNick cmon man say something again, doesn't matter what it is just SAY SOMETHING MAAN - it is really a miracle every time you speak and the price take off like a rocket Cheesy

Ok! You asked for it... You got it! Toyota...

The market cap should not be based on 98 Billion Coins, it should be the 33 Million or what is in circulation. Anyone could make a coin and have that kind of market cap just trading to themselves, or why not create 1 Trillion coins just for fun and top the charts.

If the Claim coin were part of the market cap it would deluge the buys and the actual price per coin would be 1 satoshi. This would be a good thing though since it would now be a stable coin. Then SLR just needs to wait for BitCoin to go up in value to make the SLR worth more! So once BitCoin hits $100,000 per coin SLR will be at 1 penny and Market Cap will be about 1 Billion if we are using the 98 Billion instead of the 33 Million. Not to mention there is no real market cap unless every Claimer is putting up their SolarPanels as Backing to investors.

Now you can get rid of the day traders too while stabilizing the merchants liquidity! There you go!

user_fred

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:56:28 PM

Hi all, for those around Paris on 14th and 15th june, there is a nice conference where big actors will give their feedbacks/needs about future blockchain use /proof of concept. Engie will be there, i think there is a room for lobbying here. There is also a possibility to present future project to submit solution to these huge actors.
All info here http://www.ima-dt.org/conferences/detail/13674-it-innovation-forum.html

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
Catsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 10:07:31 PM

Lol someone bought ~50 000 coins just 30 minutes ago driving the price up to 0.00019 BTC Cheesy Look at the Market Cap by Total Supply:

I think this is the right time to take off for real Tongue Few more Bitcoins and we are in the TOP 10 for sure  Grin

@CryptoNick cmon man say something again, doesn't matter what it is just SAY SOMETHING MAAN - it is really a miracle every time you speak and the price take off like a rocket Cheesy

The market cap should not be based on 98 Billion Coins, it should be the 33 Million or what is in circulation. Anyone could make a coin and have that kind of market cap just trading to themselves, or why not create 1 Trillion coins just for fun and top the charts.

If the Claim coin were part of the market cap it would deluge the buys and the actual price per coin would be 1 satoshi. This would be a good thing though since it would now be a stable coin. Then SLR just needs to wait for BitCoin to go up in value to make the SLR worth more! So once BitCoin hits $100,000 per coin SLR will be at 1 penny and Market Cap will be about 1 Billion if we are using the 98 Billion instead of the 33 Million. Not to mention there is no real market cap unless every Claimer is putting up their SolarPanels as Backing to investors.

Now you can get rid of the day traders too while stabilizing the merchants liquidity! There you go!

hi, forget about 98 billion coins. the amount of subsidies is so small that their market will not notice. but largely solve the problem of subsidies coin network (a la nick gogerty). ie the expansion of the network increases liquidity. electricchain.org tool is designed to increase the number of network participants.

sorry for Google translator ^^
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 02:19:44 AM

hi, forget about 98 billion coins. the amount of subsidies is so small that their market will not notice. but largely solve the problem of subsidies coin network (a la nick gogerty). ie the expansion of the network increases liquidity. electricchain.org tool is designed to increase the number of network participants.

They are listing it in the Coin Market Cap at 98 Billion and topping BitCoin in Market Cap, this is the only reason I say that.

The increase in participants are not buying coin, they are granted coin, when we talk about liquidity we mean merchants being able to sell in order to become Liquid. So liquidity is not increased if they have to compete with 98 Billion Coins being claimed by claimers for free. More network participants means more transactions but to who? If the participants buy things with SLR then Merchants must get liquidity. So we hope for buying SLR from anyone other than day traders at low buys? Who buys high and sells low? How does this substantiate a market cap when there is no backing to the coin other than people own 33 Million of 98 Billion. Multiplication makes the numbers correct, yet the coin is not disbursed to show what the real Cap would be backed by nothing but free coin again.

What incentives do people have to take their Money and Buy BitCoin to then Buy SolarCoin. It is cheaper to buy the actual coin than it is to claim so at this point it doesn't even make sense to buy Solar with your money and claim. So in this respect SLR is severely undervalued but even if it boosts up, when it hits that threshold or highest possible price, who will buy then? This is the ultimate dilemma! A Leaky Ceiling! What makes people buy other than profit taking, and if people can claim for free... who buys those coins and sustains the higher output price in order to substantiate buying Solar just to claim?

You can see it is so close to being solidified we just need the magic number and a roll in of the 33 Million.

Do you think these claimers want to get what they Claimed for? A way to get money as a credit for claiming? If the incentive was to hold it and not sell it then the market cap could be what it is, but the real world means as soon as the price goes up more of the 98 Billion may be claimed to sell and that money never comes back in, so the price per coin must come down due to selling. They will be selling to the low buys too. It is a perpetual mechanism that will happen 98 Billion times and then over and over until it crashes. So the sooner it gets to 1 satoshi and stays there the better, so the coin could be stabilized. Then SLR will really understand oh wow that CryptoNick was right we needed a Magic Number and let the Liquid side do whatever it does with no real effect other than Liquidity which could always stay at 1 satoshi and still support a 1 Billion dollar market. Whew hope the Devs and Community finally see the light but I think the light is glaring off the panels right now distracting them.
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 03:02:20 AM

They are listing it in the Coin Market Cap at 98 Billion and topping BitCoin in Market Cap, this is the only reason I say that.

The increase in participants are not buying coin, they are granted coin, when we talk about liquidity we mean merchants being able to sell in order to become Liquid. So liquidity is not increased if they have to compete with 98 Billion Coins being claimed by claimers for free. More network participants means more transactions but to who? If the participants buy things with SLR then Merchants must get liquidity. So we hope for buying SLR from anyone other than day traders at low buys? Who buys high and sells low? How does this substantiate a market cap when there is no backing to the coin other than people own 33 Million of 98 Billion. Multiplication makes the numbers correct, yet the coin is not disbursed to show what the real Cap would be backed by nothing but free coin again.

What incentives do people have to take their Money and Buy BitCoin to then Buy SolarCoin. It is cheaper to buy the actual coin than it is to claim so at this point it doesn't even make sense to buy Solar with your money and claim. So in this respect SLR is severely undervalued but even if it boosts up, when it hits that threshold or highest possible price, who will buy then? This is the ultimate dilemma! A Leaky Ceiling! What makes people buy other than profit taking, and if people can claim for free... who buys those coins and sustains the higher output price in order to substantiate buying Solar just to claim?

You can see it is so close to being solidified we just need the magic number and a roll in of the 33 Million.

Do you think these claimers want to get what they Claimed for? A way to get money as a credit for claiming? If the incentive was to hold it and not sell it then the market cap could be what it is, but the real world means as soon as the price goes up more of the 98 Billion may be claimed to sell and that money never comes back in, so the price per coin must come down due to selling. They will be selling to the low buys too. It is a perpetual mechanism that will happen 98 Billion times and then over and over until it crashes. So the sooner it gets to 1 satoshi and stays there the better, so the coin could be stabilized. Then SLR will really understand oh wow that CryptoNick was right we needed a Magic Number and let the Liquid side do whatever it does with no real effect other than Liquidity which could always stay at 1 satoshi and still support a 1 Billion dollar market. Whew hope the Devs and Community finally see the light but I think the light is glaring off the panels right now distracting them.

I don't think it's going to work this time bud. The market is already trying to reach new highs so your "pep talk" isn't going to have any effect. Wink

CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:22:08 AM

I don't think it's going to work this time bud. The market is already trying to reach new highs so your "pep talk" isn't going to have any effect. Wink

I am actually talking about scenarios at the highest of the highs. The price can't sustain itself. No one needs to buy it anymore to speculate and it is given away at the peak prices and sold off. So the only way someone would buy it is lower than that super high price we all want SLR to reach and that crashes the price by selling. It stagnates at that point since there is no new influx and people buying low can't even sell high anymore. When people claim it and sell it off the money that goes out will not come back in and if it does it comes in at a lower price. The whole point of Claiming is to pay for their Panels. If Claimers don't pay for their panels and just hold the SLR it makes no sense to even claim.

The fact that the price will fluctuate may not even make it viable for claiming by giving incentive to buy panels and get SLR for doing so. Lets just say in a perfect world the SLR per MWH would pay off the cost of the panels in 5 years. The price would have to be whatever it takes to allow this to happen day in and day out for 5 years. So pretty soon that 5 years becomes 10 years. There just isn't enough buyers to pay for the new claims up to 98 Billion worth. This is the flaw in the idea that network participation makes the coin price go higher. The more free things you give away the less demand there is for the thing you want to sell for real money. It is tied to a diminishing margin of utility, look that up you will find it rings true.
y_virtual

Activity: 377
Merit: 251

Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 05:59:42 AM

...The more free things you give away...

Stop it. Right there. That's NOT true - we don't give away free things. So anything you say is based on this non-truth, thus has no true value (except as your opinion, of course).

The truth is, the production of solar electricity is NOT free, so 1 MWh is NOT free, since it requires a lot of investment (in fiat and/or in crypto - BTC, SLR, etc.) to cover all costs. The SLR blockchain is NOT free - it requires our efforts to create/maintain it and increase the network, it requires computer resources to secure it, plus it requires our efforts to come up with ideas increasing the value of the SLR blockchain itself - like electricchain.org - and implement them. It's a lot of work. If you consider this work and resources free - then you either don't do any of it, or you don't value your own efforts/resources, which sounds like a mental issue.
Snake Pliskin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:39:57 AM

Wow I seem to miss all the action being on UK time.

Was that you Solarcoiner?
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:19:19 AM

...The more free things you give away...

Stop it. Right there. That's NOT true - we don't give away free things. So anything you say is based on this non-truth, thus has no true value (except as your opinion, of course).

The truth is, the production of solar electricity is NOT free, so 1 MWh is NOT free, since it requires a lot of investment (in fiat and/or in crypto - BTC, SLR, etc.) to cover all costs. The SLR blockchain is NOT free - it requires our efforts to create/maintain it and increase the network, it requires computer resources to secure it, plus it requires our efforts to come up with ideas increasing the value of the SLR blockchain itself - like electricchain.org - and implement them. It's a lot of work. If you consider this work and resources free - then you either don't do any of it, or you don't value your own efforts/resources, which sounds like a mental issue.

The 1 MWH Panels claimers power their homes with isn't free and costs money to buy is your best attempt at making my statement untrue, wow nice try. No kidding panels cost money... So in your opinion you equate the power they pay off their investment with was spent on SLR coin somehow magically? You are putting your time and efforts in to facilitate claimers selling of SLR to BitCoin to then leave the network never to return... And you say I have a mental issue?! I think that is misguided but noble of you, but don't equate that effort to being a cost within the claimers coin making it NOT FREE. The PoW coin actually cost money and hash power initially so even that has more worth than a Claimer coin being completely free other than the time it took to claim, and then multiply that by 98 Billion.

Nice try though. I am not sure why you don't see where I stated it would be a great incentive to buy panels if the price could sustain. I was trying to make arguments for Claiming in the paragraphs above but again the market can't sustain it. If you think it can then address that and tell me how. Other than the price keeps going up more claimers make it go up and the same dribble. Make a case for it since I made mine.
solarcoiner

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:28:21 AM

Wow I seem to miss all the action being on UK time.

Was that you Solarcoiner?

Nope. I havn't placed any trades for over a week. But its nice to see some action
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: