Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:52:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
solarcoiner

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:43:27 AM

If you can find the time to request Solarcoin on these two exchanges:

BTCE: https://support.btc-e1.com/

Poloniex: https://poloniex.com/support/

If we annoy them enough they might just take the time to look into it and maybe add it  Smiley

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:13:06 PM

Another 58k ready to be dumped. 

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?125201.htm
Nomadseif

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:30:54 PM

Well of course he is Smiley the trick is to buy his coins. The 23k buy was me...Hell run out faster if we buy them haha Grin

Grin   Imagine if those coins he dumped last 2.5 months where in the hands of stronger people we would be at 50 cents right now. Are time will be soon either way.

Yeah who knows where we would be! Its nuts because I get the feeling almost everyone else has been holding for years.
At the same time this guy is just super greedy he will obviously try to buy back at a profit. The question is who will be selling their coins. you must have seen the 250k and 450k buy orders around 0.00001000 - 0.00002000.

But in all honesty I just don't think anyone is going to sell him that amount of coins at that price. It's ridiculous. Like I said earlier I won't be selling and I have a good feeling about most of the SLR holders/community.
But hey if it does reach those really low prices I wont hesitate to invest some more

Edit: He is probably the only one with that amount of coins that would be willing to sell haha

Edit 2: 38 BTC of buy support right now

The seller can't get them back cheaper they are cashing out and can't wait 40 years lol, why would you buy a coin to sell it cheaper? That is why distribution needs to happen. The large holders must sell off. Then there is median price point that won't go down anymore. If all of this PoW coin hangs out there waiting to pounce on people buying in, the price may stagnate. This is your network metric at work too. SolarCoin has such a monumental market that the PoW coin can erode simultaneously while claimers try to get their due also. Too bad it never took off like XMR maybe the PoW holders could pump XMR style!

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think the seller has every intention to get every single coin back + more.
And yes XMR got pumped like crazy :p But nothing new here. These pumps and dumps come and go. I would not touch Monero where it is now..I sold the few I had yesterday and I'm getting more SLR with that !

You see 6 months ago it was interesting to see anything over 5 BTC support on the buy side.
Now all of a sudden we have 250 000$  in BTC just chilling on the buy side...
That tells me everything

It's really starting to become serious (I remember there being like 1500$ buy support) and I think it wont be long until we get added on other exchanges.

I agree that it was a quick rise on the XMR side of things but I don't believe it to be a pump and dump, the incorporation of XMR to Darknet markets isn't a small thing, if people start using it instead of bitcoin then it's a game changer for XMR and it's current price is nothing. Don't forget it's that same thing that took bitcoin from a few cents to dollars per coin then 10s of dollars per coin. I agree that there is speculative money in there too hoping for that exact situation, but I don't agree that it's a pure pump and dump. I personally really like monero as well as solar coin. I think privacy is an important thing and ideally I'd have a Solarcoin ethos and POST with Monero privacy that would be my perfect coin.
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:41:31 PM

Nomadseif great post!
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 03:20:28 PM

SolarCoin is in the process of helping https://lykke.com/ get SolarCoin on its exchange.

Lykke is a Swiss regulated exchange that provides fiat trading. It is run by one of the most experienced people in the traditional foreign exchange traded business. Transactions will be made from USD, EUR, CHF, JPY and GBP directly into SolarCoin.

More information on Richard Olsen is available here.

https://www.leaprate.com/2015/09/richard-olsen-of-oanda-fame-on-his-new-startup-lykke-leaprate-interview/

The exchange will use a colored coin concept for security.  As such it needs to have SolarCoin to hold in escrow for the colored coins.  Those offering their coins will be offered 50% of the revenues generated by the trading transactions.  I will pass information on the deal and terms soon and provide a contact person working on behalf of Lykke. 

Please note this relationship is being made between individuals and Lykke.  This posting and related posting are made for information purposes only and are not an offer to buy or sell securities.

Nick

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
Nomadseif

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:34:31 PM

SolarCoin is in the process of helping https://lykke.com/ get SolarCoin on its exchange.

Lykke is a Swiss regulated exchange that provides fiat trading. It is run by one of the most experienced people in the traditional foreign exchange traded business. Transactions will be made from USD, EUR, CHF, JPY and GBP directly into SolarCoin.

More information on Richard Olsen is available here.

https://www.leaprate.com/2015/09/richard-olsen-of-oanda-fame-on-his-new-startup-lykke-leaprate-interview/

The exchange will use a colored coin concept for security.  As such it needs to have SolarCoin to hold in escrow for the colored coins.  Those offering their coins will be offered 50% of the revenues generated by the trading transactions.  I will pass information on the deal and terms soon and provide a contact person working on behalf of Lykke. 

Please note this relationship is being made between individuals and Lykke.  This posting and related posting are made for information purposes only and are not an offer to buy or sell securities.

Nick

Thanks great news  Smiley
solarcoiner

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:48:00 PM

Well of course he is Smiley the trick is to buy his coins. The 23k buy was me...Hell run out faster if we buy them haha Grin

Grin   Imagine if those coins he dumped last 2.5 months where in the hands of stronger people we would be at 50 cents right now. Are time will be soon either way.

Yeah who knows where we would be! Its nuts because I get the feeling almost everyone else has been holding for years.
At the same time this guy is just super greedy he will obviously try to buy back at a profit. The question is who will be selling their coins. you must have seen the 250k and 450k buy orders around 0.00001000 - 0.00002000.

But in all honesty I just don't think anyone is going to sell him that amount of coins at that price. It's ridiculous. Like I said earlier I won't be selling and I have a good feeling about most of the SLR holders/community.
But hey if it does reach those really low prices I wont hesitate to invest some more

Edit: He is probably the only one with that amount of coins that would be willing to sell haha

The seller can't get them back cheaper they are cashing out and can't wait 40 years lol, why would you buy a coin to sell it cheaper? That is why distribution needs to happen. The large holders must sell off. Then there is median price point that won't go down anymore. If all of this PoW coin hangs out there waiting to pounce on people buying in, the price may stagnate. This is your network metric at work too. SolarCoin has such a monumental market that the PoW coin can erode simultaneously while claimers try to get their due also. Too bad it never took off like XMR maybe the PoW holders could pump XMR style!

Well I guess we will have to agree to disagree. I think the seller has every intention to get every single coin back + more.
And yes XMR got pumped like crazy :p But nothing new here. These pumps and dumps come and go. I would not touch Monero where it is now..I sold the few I had yesterday and I'm getting more SLR with that !

You see 6 months ago it was interesting to see anything over 5 BTC support on the buy side.
That tells me everything

It's really starting to become serious (I remember there being like 1500$ buy support) and I think it wont be long until we get added on other exchanges.

I agree that it was a quick rise on the XMR side of things but I don't believe it to be a pump and dump, the incorporation of XMR to Darknet markets isn't a small thing, if people start using it instead of bitcoin then it's a game changer for XMR and it's current price is nothing. Don't forget it's that same thing that took bitcoin from a few cents to dollars per coin then 10s of dollars per coin. I agree that there is speculative money in there too hoping for that exact situation, but I don't agree that it's a pure pump and dump. I personally really like monero as well as solar coin. I think privacy is an important thing and ideally I'd have a Solarcoin ethos and POST with Monero privacy that would be my perfect coin.

Wow I did not know that the darknet sites are accepting Monero. That's obviously huge. I lost a lot of money back in the days on anoncoin which was a huge scam. I heard the same people are involved thats why I never bought a lot of XMR. But I totally agree with you when you say that privacy is one of the most important aspects surrounding cryptocurrency.

Edit: I just did a little research and I cant believe I missed this  Shocked  Oh well you can do everything the right way haha
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 09:11:09 PM

That tells me everything

Sure, I wasn't really calling it a PnD just a Pump. They can buy up their own coin and then level off if they are smart.

Privacy? There is no way around that if you like FIAT. KYC-AML the exchange has to know you. What you do in the dark eco system may be one thing, but everyone has to come out into the light of day somewhere.

I think the Devs at Burst and Qora could help SolarCoin achieve their end goals. They have AT implementation and have successfully transferred ACCT (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) through CIYAM development. Burst is green mining through PoC on memory hardened algo.

I also noticed the 40 BTC buy support went to 10 one day then back to 40. To be a serious coin it has to have this type of market so this may be the profits rolled in from PoW coin to back the market. Smart idea!
Nick70001

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 01:35:45 AM

Hi Nick Gogerty,

I have been following the development of a new exchange (https://1ex.trade/). It seems to be a very legitimate exchange with long term aspirations. If you have time check it out. I would like to see Solar on many different exchanges. They have an application form for new coins.

Cheers
Nick
Nomadseif

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:29:30 AM

That tells me everything

Sure, I wasn't really calling it a PnD just a Pump. They can buy up their own coin and then level off if they are smart.

Privacy? There is no way around that if you like FIAT. KYC-AML the exchange has to know you. What you do in the dark eco system may be one thing, but everyone has to come out into the light of day somewhere.

I think the Devs at Burst and Qora could help SolarCoin achieve their end goals. They have AT implementation and have successfully transferred ACCT (Atomic Cross-Chain Transfers) through CIYAM development. Burst is green mining through PoC on memory hardened algo.

I also noticed the 40 BTC buy support went to 10 one day then back to 40. To be a serious coin it has to have this type of market so this may be the profits rolled in from PoW coin to back the market. Smart idea!

Totally but ideally we don't want to use fiat currency, I see a future (want a future) where everything is bought and sold with crypto in everyday life which would be great.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:34:45 AM

That tells me everything

Totally but ideally we don't want to use fiat currency, I see a future (want a future) where everything is bought and sold with crypto in everyday life which would be great.

Then delist from the exchange and make a go at it Smiley
nickgogerty

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

Meetup with SolarCoin team at the following events in September: 8-Sep in Brussels at the Strategy Committee of SolarPowerEurope http://www.solarpowereurope.org
22 Sept to 24 Sept in Andorra at the Actinn Cluster event on Technologies http://inntecandorra.com/en/
28.09 in Zurich at Nexus Labs HQ http://www.nexussquared.co/news/
29-Sep in Brussels at SolarPowerEurope event for 100GWp Celebration: Solar Power Installed in Europe http://www.solarpowereurope.org/100-gw-celebration-solar-power-installed-in-europe/?tx_powermail_pi1%5Baction%5D=confirmation&tx_powermail_pi1%5Bcontroller%5D=Form&cHash=7283a9102509e5827c09c699a60c1a01

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
Nomadseif

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

That tells me everything

I do where I can, I'm a minimalist so I don't spend much, food, rent and some scooter petrol. Other stuff when needed I get online and always look for a crypto accepting shop, but unfortunately where I currently live in the end of Spain crypto is unheard of so makes shopping for food a bit difficult :/ that's why I plan to move to the Barcelona area where I can spend crypto. Smiley
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:07:46 PM

Keep acumulating solars and you can move to beverly hills one day.  Grin
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 05:32:37 PM

That tells me everything

I do where I can, I'm a minimalist so I don't spend much, food, rent and some scooter petrol. Other stuff when needed I get online and always look for a crypto accepting shop, but unfortunately where I currently live in the end of Spain crypto is unheard of so makes shopping for food a bit difficult :/ that's why I plan to move to the Barcelona area where I can spend crypto. Smiley

Very cool, you are truly an idealist and a person after my own heart and mind about crypto. I hope Brexit doesn't affect you too much. You do know about the Bail-In's that happened in Italy right? This will be coming to America soon! Brexit happened right when 140Trillion came due. It is being shuffled for the next president to deal with. Hillary will make us own part of the banks and Trump say screw you take your toxic illegal debt and eat it.
Scalextrix

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:22:40 AM

That tells me everything

Very cool, you are truly an idealist and a person after my own heart and mind about crypto. I hope Brexit doesn't affect you too much. You do know about the Bail-In's that happened in Italy right? This will be coming to America soon! Brexit happened right when 140Trillion came due. It is being shuffled for the next president to deal with. Hillary will make us own part of the banks and Trump say screw you take your toxic illegal debt and eat it.
Ahhh Brexit, thats being left for the next Prime Minister to deal with, you think they will touch it, I think not (at least I hope not)

SolarCoin Address: 8cESoZyjFvx2Deq6VjQLqPfAwu8UXjcBkK    Gridcoin Address: SAuPu8zarzQykWLGwxc6JRvW3imM8YU9wc
Pinkcoin Address: 2GTnp7oRn2i6KnuwfGaFh1Ps7RZFyDe6nH    MannaCurrency Address: GXDwi6W888jbQZ7a79GTaStxiQsYehisfi
Nomadseif

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:22:12 AM

That tells me everything

excuse my ignorance but what is a Bail-in? I think the UK is gona try backtrack on Brexit, at least they will do what they can in the deal to minimize the out come, like they will be out but still in and it'll probably cost them more than they were paying before.
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:13:04 PM

Looks like he has a 100k more solars to sell on the ask.  Cool
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:53:26 PM

excuse my ignorance but what is a Bail-in? I think the UK is gona try backtrack on Brexit, at least they will do what they can in the deal to minimize the out come, like they will be out but still in and it'll probably cost them more than they were paying before.

There is no coincidence that Brexit happened. They knew what was coming. America has already enabled it to legalize in law thanks to democratic senators Dodd & Frank. The Dodd/Frank act is a guise to seem like they tried to save America from another Bail-Out and then they will blame the banks for Bailing-In. Bad enough they allowed the first Bail-Out only to sucker us to an IN. They will turn the FDIC into an insurance clearing house for the banks. Let me see if I can find better info to catch you up to speed...
Original Article and she predicted the 2008 Debacle.
https://ellenbrown.com/2015/12/29/a-crisis-worse-than-isis-bail-ins-begin/

Italy briefly... EU basics...
https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/01/26/italian-bank-panic-bail-in-the-next-domino-to-fall.html

FDIC there is more info on this I just can't find the best article on how they will dupe us...
But the banks would still have to spin off certain riskier derivative transactions "that helped bring American International Group Inc. to the brink of failure in the 2008 financial crisis."

Similarly, the Fiscal Times concluded that the cromnibus provision does not mean "that when banks lose money on swaps and derivatives trades, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation will have to make them whole. It also doesn’t suggest that, when a bank fails, the taxpayers have to bail out depositors.

"The money the FDIC holds in the Deposit Insurance Fund, and uses to reimburse depositors in failed banks, doesn’t come from taxpayers. It comes from the banks themselves. Secondly, there is no sense in which the FDIC is on the hook to make banks whole if a swaps deal or derivatives trade goes bad. The FDIC insures deposits – hence the name – not the bank itself."

nickgogerty

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 09:54:38 PM

https://blockchainfrance.net/2016/07/07/la-blockchain-pour-lenergie/?utm_content=buffer0343e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

French SolarCoin article.

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: