Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:55:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
mazzaneo

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:52:41 AM

39 SolarCoins a minute thats 87,840 less coins a day.  Cool
How did you work that out?
39 SLC per minute = a total of 56,160 SLR per day. That means 4,320 less per day

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazzaneo

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 09:46:38 AM

Can anyone help me install solarcoin wallet on Linux.
I have downloading Solacoin V1.5 and extracted but the file does nothing when i click on it. I have this issue with a few more wallets too.
Can anyone give me a link to a linux that works correctly with wallets or tell me what I am missing to make my current Linux work (latest version of Ubuntu 64 bit).
I am a complete Linux noob BTW.

Thanks

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
LuckyKey

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:10:06 PM

39 SLC per minute = a total of 56,160 SLR per day. That means 4,320 less per day

Block Reward was @ 100 : would mean daily coin Production @ 100/minute would be 24*60*100 = 144000

Block Reward is now @ 39 : means daily coin Production @ 39/minute is 24*60*39 = 56160

Number of fewer coins being produced today than the start of the block reduction :  144000 - 56160 = 87840

Cool
mazzaneo

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 12:25:10 PM

Block Reward was @ 100 : would mean daily coin Production @ 100/minute would be 24*60*100 = 144000

Block Reward is now @ 39 : means daily coin Production @ 39/minute is 24*60*39 = 56160

Number of fewer coins being produced today than the start of the block reduction :  144000 - 56160 = 87840

Cool
Yeah i saw later that he meant from the initial block reduction... my bad

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 04:22:14 PM

Cool
Yeah i saw later that he meant from the initial block reduction... my bad

Its all good. Smiley
mazzaneo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:13:42 AM

I wonder if you guys listen to the Letstalkbitcoin podcasts?
For those who do what do you think of all chipping in and sponsoring one of the shows?
It shouldn't cost that much if there are a few of us...
Thoughts?

I think this is a good idea. I like the show and it will be well suited as an advertising vehicle for solarcoin. I first found out about solarcoin listening to the bitcoins and gravy podcast. I am happy to chip in some LTBcoin if you want to win an auction.
Ok,
So i have set up an LTBCoin donation wallet at the following address: 1MjRwv5DZncZqw6Hyb2yvyNaBibEQFvRdv and have donated 2000 ltbcoin personally to the cause.
Anyone interesting in contributing to the fund in order to sponsor a few shows on the ltb network please feel free to contribute.
Epiphany, I'd be more than happy to give you the password and let you handle the funds as well as communication as you have already been a great ambassador for the SolarCoin community... Interested?

So anyone with LTBCoin please donate whatever you can and lets get the word out there!

Thanks

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mazzaneo

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 01:05:51 PM

Wow,
Our rogue trader is really messing with the price right now.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
grandpa

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 02:00:22 PM

Wow,
Our rogue trader is really messing with the price right now.
Yah he/she is a d bag..only cares about self..wish we could get the coins away from him..he is making our exchange look unproffesional and weak..must work for a coal company..stop scewing around and make a sell wall.
Snake Pliskin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 03:02:38 PM

Wow look at the buy order for on Bittrex 503087 @0.00000698

Someone wants these
LuckyKey

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

I'm guessing is still someone dumping their position, or a large part of it. I'm guessing the same person who was dumping a few days ago - maybe a 750k to 1M of slr in total?  There will be others taking some profit along the way, but hopefully this selling ends soon.

It's not so bad, as they just took out the 5 BTC in low buys that were hanging around bittrex.  Selling is still where it was. They'll run out of slr soon.

Nice for all those who bought the low priced slr  Wink
user_fred

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:55:30 PM

Hi all,
i am in since mid september. I really believe this coin in THE coin. Like most of you, i won't sell not before a for a long time, cold storage is done. I missed the solarcoin launch because i was done by other crypto and i let it down for 6 months. Never too late.

I believe our quatloo trader has been stucked in his job today  Grin ...

some thoughts /question/ideas on this coin :
- there is a strong foundation, with an original idea , backed by something tangible
- people at the origin of the coin seem serious and known (good point compared to all other scam coins)
- we need some leaders to animate the community , find ideas, and create some communication on the web, who are they ?
- we need structure in this animation, build it as a project like it's described on the solarcoin web, is there any roadmad? where are we ?
- i understand this coin is not like others , but look around, may be there should be more incentives deals to grow the community?
- some nice ideas are already on this board like making a booklet to present the coin to solar companies or people involved in solar industry (several language needed) - english is not my mother tongue. I really believe this is the first need of this coin.
- When POS will arrive, i think volume will be lower than today with a risk to be get out from bittrex at the end. What is done for this cannot happen and make us bagholder ?
- What i read from a french solar board is not friendly regarding solarcoin, i don't know if you already read this kind of argumentation :
http://xn--forum-3fa3esxg43u.forum-photovoltaique.fr/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=30397
in 2 words, that says solar energy doesn't fit with crypto speculation world , in other words, this is 2 opposites worlds  : i really think there is miss on this and how to educate people who doesn't know about this coin ."Solar oriented community" seem reluctant to listen what this coin can bring to them.
- I work in a large company which produces its own solar electricity, they have a green department, and for what i know they try to lower the CO2 emission. I may contact the department later ,too soon for me. How do they compare to other companies and measure themselves ? simple, it's all here : https://www.cdp.net
You can have all the data including companies which product their own solar energy. Just think about contacting the right people in all these companies ...
More ...if you look deeply in the site, you can see this site work with organizations ..why not contacting them and show them what can solarcoin can bring to CDP ?
More again .. they work with a partner http://www.ecohz.com/ , which guarantees the origin of the production ...what ? is that what solarcoin try to do Huh? http://www.ecohz.com/products/products/guarantees-of-origin/ do we try to reinvent the wheel ?

it's all for today.
Fred.

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
Epiphany

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:37:23 PM

Hi all,
i am in since mid september. I really believe this coin in THE coin. Like most of you, i won't sell not before a for a long time, cold storage is done. I missed the solarcoin launch because i was done by other crypto and i let it down for 6 months. Never too late.

- there is a strong foundation, with an original idea , backed by something tangible
- people at the origin of the coin seem serious and known (good point compared to all other scam coins)
- we need some leaders to animate the community , find ideas, and create some communication on the web, who are they ?
- we need structure in this animation, build it as a project like it's described on the solarcoin web, is there any roadmad? where are we ?
- i understand this coin is not like others , but look around, may be there should be more incentives deals to grow the community?
- some nice ideas are already on this board like making a booklet to present the coin to solar companies or people involved in solar industry (several language needed) - english is not my mother tongue. I really believe this is the first need of this coin.
- When POS will arrive, i think volume will be lower than today with a risk to be get out from bittrex at the end. What is done for this cannot happen and make us bagholder ?
- What i read from a french solar board is not friendly regarding solarcoin, i don't know if you already read this kind of argumentation :
in 2 words, that says solar energy doesn't fit with crypto speculation world , in other words, this is 2 opposites worlds  : i really think there is miss on this and how to educate people who doesn't know about this coin ."Solar oriented community" seem reluctant to listen what this coin can bring to them.
- I work in a large company which produces its own solar electricity, they have a green department, and for what i know they try to lower the CO2 emission. I may contact the department later ,too soon for me. How do they compare to other companies and measure themselves ? simple, it's all here : https://www.cdp.net
You can have all the data including companies which product their own solar energy. Just think about contacting the right people in all these companies ...
More ...if you look deeply in the site, you can see this site work with organizations ..why not contacting them and show them what can solarcoin can bring to CDP ?
More again .. they work with a partner http://www.ecohz.com/ , which guarantees the origin of the production ...what ? is that what solarcoin try to do Huh? http://www.ecohz.com/products/products/guarantees-of-origin/ do we try to reinvent the wheel ?

it's all for today.
Fred.

Wow... you are a breath of fresh air! Welcome.   Smiley So many great comments and observations and ideas, thank you. I know for me, I've been at it trying to increase awareness in my limited capacity for almost 9 months. It's exhilarating and exhausting, especially when you have a real world job that also demands a significant amount of time... I would like nothing more than to have more people out there doing all of what you have suggested. I feel like I'm stagnated because I've been at it for so long.  Shocked

Bitcoin:     17tzgWkXMBazch4koAhokMTcCtbc4TaYkE
Ether:        0xfe700f4aeec47e52eafad00f81977bb89738e0ae
​SolarCoin: 8MDk963sEh7RCMo3y3st7hTzMs7FzSdWSx
Dogecoin: DEgdH6CFTLSEeVVPqfE18ySCQqDWmLxp33
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:37:39 PM

Hi all,

it's all for today.
Fred.

You bring up some good ideas. I will address the guarantee of origin. They are sold under many different names across the world but perform the same function. Solarcoin is designed to work in conjunction with those certificates. Solarcoin is only designed as a feed in tariff and not a guarantee certificate. Those certs can and will be used and Solarcoin will be there right beside them offering an extra incentive. Smiley

Epiphany

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:50:12 PM

I'm guessing is still someone dumping their position, or a large part of it. I'm guessing the same person who was dumping a few days ago - maybe a 750k to 1M of slr in total?  There will be others taking some profit along the way, but hopefully this selling ends soon.

It's not so bad, as they just took out the 5 BTC in low buys that were hanging around bittrex.  Selling is still where it was. They'll run out of slr soon.

Nice for all those who bought the low priced slr  Wink

I haven't been able to obsessively monitor things for a few days, but I tend to agree with you on this point. Our friend only has about a quarter million left to dump by my estimation...  Roll Eyes No need to read into that, they call me the Oracle at work, I have a snazzy crystal ball that tells me everything I need to know. In this particular case, that crystal ball is called the blockchain.  Cool So obviously my observations could be wrong...  Kiss

Regardless, it doesn't really matter who is doing this. It's all part of the process. I think it's all kinds of awesome that there is someone out there obsessed enough with SolarCoin to fuck with us. Cheesy That just means we've moved up a notch in terms of relevance!

I'll say this much though, if he were an opponent of mine in MP Civ4, I'd have kicked his ass by now...  Tongue

Epiphany

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:54:37 PM

It's not hard to tell when I get tired, the potty mouth comes out in full force and I try to be so careful and polite... Dammit!  Roll Eyes Apologies if I've offended anyone's sensibilities with the use of such deplorable language.  Kiss

Epiphany

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2014, 01:11:14 AM

Wow! Cannacoin is on FIRE today at Bittrex!  Shocked This is great stuff.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CCN

LuckyKey

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:19:06 AM

Wow! Cannacoin is on FIRE today at Bittrex!  Shocked This is great stuff.

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CCN

Nice!  Hopefully solarcoin follows the same pattern  Smiley

Snake Pliskin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 03:06:22 PM

I have just under 4 bitcoins in the sidelines waiting to buy some more, just would like to get a better price so gonna wait for another week see how we stand, what ever happens i'm gonna buy some more soon.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 04:17:09 PM

I have just under 4 bitcoins in the sidelines waiting to buy some more, just would like to get a better price so gonna wait for another week see how we stand, what ever happens i'm gonna buy some more soon.

Thanks for the support.
mazzaneo

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:05:08 PM

Nice one dude

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: