Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:33:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338757 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
daywalkerneo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

http://qoinpro.com/cc9596f66d20add189728cb834d59b8

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

go to the stores that accept it and they scan you're qr code or accept you're paper wallet. I am arranging a deal that they accept maryj at half the exchange rate for the first year. so you can get a gram of shatter for like 7,000-5000 maryj depending on exchange rates.  so dont get mad if the store clerks call me for help i will be training the store clerks as time goes on.

I will be using funds to exchange maryj into usd for the stores that accept it. until we get the btc/maryj atms in place with ATM price ranging from $5,000-$15,000 dollars depending on if we want it to accept and give usd/maryj/btc . And these are these are pretty secure locations on camera. and there are other options but i like to go big. And most of these stores need an ATM and a good advertising pitch to bring customers. I am working of splitting costs or having the stores pay the bill as they will be buying an atm anyways and after atms are installed we will have some tv news spots etc showing the spread of bitcoin atms in denver...so its worth it for the store to buy the atm advertising wise. plus another way is restoring an older atm into a MARYj/btc atm as thats cheaper and we can promote recycling etc

im going to a commercial filming today to play the businessmans part for the pizza place that accepts maryJ.

the pizza place three guys pies in in a super popular spot in denver as ppl line up to voodooo donuts across the street. next to a recreational dispensary where you only need to be over 21 to shop. the pizza place is in a hipster bar tavern called the streets of london pub on colfax and humbolt......seriously i cannot make this up its too perfect of a start so maryj can join the btc pizza holiday next year.

Planning to visit and explain maryj this sunday to denvers recreational stores....so after i get them on watch the price go crazy as its in hipster paradise.  

@theadamgarrity via twitter

MARYJ DEVELOPER   https://www.facebook.com/aw.concentrates

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:16:23 PM

will you be able to buy marijuana from http://maryjanecoin.com/?

If not what is the point to have marijane? please advise...how can we buy marijuana with marijane?

can someone answer this? how can I buy marijuana with this coin?
Marijuana is not interesting , just black afghan hash.
If you want, send me a PM. Wink

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Frogman
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 02:18:30 PM

Also if there is going to be a small supply and its being used in marijuana shops a lot, could the price go to $1 very shortly?   
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:25:07 PM

Also if there is going to be a small supply and its being used in marijuana shops a lot, could the price go to $1 very shortly?   

that's the dream.. but very unlikely anytime soon

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 02:39:37 PM

go to the stores that accept it and they scan you're qr code or accept you're paper wallet. I am arranging a deal that they accept maryj at half the exchange rate for the first year. so you can get a gram of shatter for like 7,000-5000 maryj depending on exchange rates.  so dont get mad if the store clerks call me for help i will be training the store clerks as time goes on.

I will be using funds to exchange maryj into usd for the stores that accept it. until we get the btc/maryj atms in place with ATM price ranging from $5,000-$15,000 dollars depending on if we want it to accept and give usd/maryj/btc . And these are these are pretty secure locations on camera. and there are other options but i like to go big. And most of these stores need an ATM and a good advertising pitch to bring customers. I am working of splitting costs or having the stores pay the bill as they will be buying an atm anyways and after atms are installed we will have some tv news spots etc showing the spread of bitcoin atms in denver...so its worth it for the store to buy the atm advertising wise. plus another way is restoring an older atm into a MARYj/btc atm as thats cheaper and we can promote recycling etc

im going to a commercial filming today to play the businessmans part for the pizza place that accepts maryJ.

the pizza place three guys pies in in a super popular spot in denver as ppl line up to voodooo donuts across the street. next to a recreational dispensary where you only need to be over 21 to shop. the pizza place is in a hipster bar tavern called the streets of london pub on colfax and humbolt......seriously i cannot make this up its too perfect of a start so maryj can join the btc pizza holiday next year.

Planning to visit and explain maryj this sunday to denvers recreational stores....so after i get them on watch the price go crazy as its in hipster paradise.  

wow my deja vu was right!!!!

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
Guy Mollet

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:39:35 PM

If not what is the point to have marijane? please advise...how can we buy marijuana with marijane?

This coin on c-cex.
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:51:26 PM

This coin on c-cex.

he is asking which shops he can use MARYJ to buy marajuana.

wow this is really taking off - 700sats. and that is nothing once the leftover coins are burned. 5000 sats easy Smiley

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 04:51:23 PM

yes dude the advertising on the atms will be a great bonus to entice them. brilliant idea brother.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 05:11:58 PM

When will the coins be burned today?
vindyne8
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:28:08 PM

They are still waiting to hear from c-cex support last I saw in their IRC this morning.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 05:49:16 PM

in colorado bro
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

Whats going on here? Coinmarketcap is saying total supply is almost 52 million coins.  Undecided
Cryptojunkey

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:03:02 PM

Whats going on here? Coinmarketcap is saying total supply is almost 52 million coins.  Undecided

CCEX is gonna burn the rest of the coins today and that will eventually get updated.
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:10:14 PM

in colorado bro

wonder if the u.s government would consider this reasonable to emigrate from the uk for  Grin
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:18:34 PM

CCEX is gonna burn the rest of the coins today and that will eventually get updated.

So while the people keep buying them now, the supply will be much larger than 15 million as they claimed it would be. Undecided
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:21:35 PM

All hail MARYJ.
Already 4x UP from ICO.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:22:30 PM

Whats going on here? Coinmarketcap is saying total supply is almost 52 million coins.  Undecided

So while the people keep buying them now, the supply will be much larger than 15 million as they claimed it would be. Undecided

No, ccex is burning the unsold ICO funds. total coins will be around 17million, and bring the market cap down to around $35,000 USD

people will realize, buy it up, huge profits to be made.

and the amount of people tweeting bittrex has to be some kind of record, dare i say bittrex will add it today also.

and once it hits bittrex, the frenzy starts and you could make a good flip.

i always have a giggle at the people who wait untill they actually see ccex burnt the coins, then they invest. by then its too late the price will already be x5 - x10 of what it is now.
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:28:51 PM

Whats going on here? Coinmarketcap is saying total supply is almost 52 million coins.  Undecided

No, ccex is burning the unsold ICO funds. total coins will be around 17million, and bring the market cap down to around $35,000 USD

and the amount of people tweeting bittrex has to be some kind of record, dare i say bittrex will add it today also.

i always have a giggle at the people who wait untill they actually see ccex burnt the coins, then they invest. by then its too late the price will already be x5 - x10 of what it is now.

Good analysis.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
MaryJanee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 07:30:39 PM

The unsold coins are on c-cex cold storage wallet since the moment the ICO was closed by them. A wallet no one but them can access. This has been confirmed by Pride on more than one occasion. They are not in the supply. They will be destroyed by C-Cex and a video posted as proof. The total coin supply has been 15.2 million since the ICO ended, and will continue to be 15.2 million going forward.
Frogman
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 07:31:21 PM

When you say huge profits, do you see it going to 50 cents or maybe even a dollar? A possible big boom perhaps?  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: