Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:03:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MaryJanecoin LLC The Bitcoin of the Cannabis Industry and Community  (Read 338759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:24:18 PM

hey adam garrity are you from pittsburg you look like a twin to one of my x bosses , but he never smoked so it interesting seeing you stoned wish i was good luck with this great operation and dont mind my messages im part of the growing community and i only want to help us move forward and fix the funked up world a little for us stoners i want that concentrate stuff lol

my family lived in pittsburg in the 1940's etc so good chance i could be related to youre old boss
definately
keep up the good work

hopefully the new wallet will be ok for me

peace and pot
leewilson

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:59:02 PM

For the first time pegging with some sort of product is very difficult for a new coin or it will blockade entire mass usability (specially MJ related) of concurrency. Such as when you peg 1MARYJ = 1gm MJ cons then how a MJ mix pizza, donuts, juice, burger seller sell their product. I personally wish MARYJ will run long hawl in future with all success.

BTW, this is only my personal opinion. Community will think & share.

As it is, it is already pegged to btc.
I believe pegging is absolutely necessary to keep the value at a much higher price for a much longer period of time.
This can only be accomplished by pegging it to something between the maryj to btc conversion.
This will then keep the maryj to btc conversion at a much higher value for maryj.

How you buy pizza, donuts, etc etc is done the same way but now the value of maryj would be higher and more consistent.
It also eliminates the possibility of btc value effecting the price of maryj because it is pegged to something else.
The same as if you bought pizza with gold or silver or even btc, you have to convert the price.

So if 1 maryj is roughly $35 and your pizza cost $17.50 then you pay .5maryj for the pizza.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
BitBD

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:06:21 PM

For the first time pegging with some sort of product is very difficult for a new coin or it will blockade entire mass usability (specially MJ related) of concurrency. Such as when you peg 1MARYJ = 1gm MJ cons then how a MJ mix pizza, donuts, juice, burger seller sell their product. I personally wish MARYJ will run long hawl in future with all success.

I believe pegging is absolutely necessary to keep the value at a much higher price for a much longer period of time.
This can only be accomplished by pegging it to something between the maryj to btc conversion.
This will then keep the maryj to btc conversion at a much higher value for maryj.

How you buy pizza, donuts, etc etc is done the same way but now the value of maryj would be higher and more consistent.
It also eliminates the possibility of btc value effecting the price of maryj because it is pegged to something else.
The same as if you bought pizza with gold or silver or even btc, you have to convert the price.

So if 1 maryj is roughly $35 and your pizza cost $17.50 then you pay .5maryj for the pizza.
May be but implementation in practical life need some very big investors.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:19:04 PM

Or just a smart merchant that realizes the profit increase to their business for accepting any cryptocurrency and setting up a payment system.
And lessening the possibility of violent crime to be perpetrated against them.

The issues faced in the US by both medical and recreational marijauna makes it very hard for them to do business. If you have not looked into that I suggest researching it a bit. For the most part they can only deal in cash and no banks with accept their funds, credit cards can not be used and all because the federal laws that have very ambiguos language regarding "money laundering and drug money". These banks are insured federally and most are federal chartered as well. Marijuana is illegal according to the federal government. The federal government is still arresting people for legal state usage.

Now when these merchants want to hold their money safely...how can they? a safe?
How do they transport 10's of thousands of dollars to pay taxes to the local government?
My immediate thought years ago was to get an armored car....well the federal government made it illegal for armored car companies to sell to marijuana dispensaries.

So these merchants have to play a cat and mouse game of changing times they go to pay, changing routes they take, changing vehicles...all to prevent getting knocked off and stolen from.

The federal government has purposely made it a situation that puts these individuals in harms way and ripe for violent crime to take place against them.

Sounds like crypto in general could not have come at a better time for them.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
BitBD

Activity: 238

Crypto Maniac

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 05:26:38 PM

Or just a smart merchant that realizes the profit increase to their business for accepting any cryptocurrency and setting up a payment system.

The issues faced in the US by both medical and recreational marijauna makes it very hard for them to do business. If you have not looked into that I suggest researching it a bit. For the most part they can only deal in cash and no banks with accept their funds, credit cards can not be used and all because the federal laws that have very ambiguos language regarding "money laundering and drug money". These banks are insured federally and most are federal chartered as well. Marijuana is illegal according to the federal government. The federal government is still arresting people for legal state usage.

Now when these merchants want to hold their money safely...how can they? a safe?
How do they transport 10's of thousands of dollars to pay taxes to the local government?
My immediate thought years ago was to get an armored car....well the federal government made it illegal for armored car companies to sell to marijuana dispensaries.

So these merchants have to play a cat and mouse game of changing times they go to pay, changing routes they take, changing vehicles...all to prevent getting knocked off and stolen from.

The federal government has purposely made it a situation that puts these individuals in harms way and ripe for violent crime to take place against them.

Thank you  for you excellent research based explanation. MARYJ community needs people like you.

Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
Show me some love with bitcoin: 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
|Trade LTC, BTC with 20x Leverage at  OKCoin | visit: https://dikbazar.com  for best  deal.
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:39:32 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 05:49:42 PM by leewilson

Junk coin copy cat. Nothing more to see here. Who's the real developer behind this coin. That Adam guy is way too stoned to understand how to code.

From a fellow auburn fan (if that is what your name implies), I hope you are not referring to cann because the majority of marijuana related coins came before them. And if you are referring to pegging the price to something other than btc, none of the marijuana related coins did that first.

That being said...what is being copied that has not already been done?

And regarding whatever coin you're pushing...what has it ever pioneered?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: and regarding coding, you could count on one hand the amount of devs that actually can code and actually created something new that wasn't just copy paste and find and replace.

THC, POT and the other coins did not have a single original idea and were stagnant when CANN started, The creator of this coin....can't really call him a developer since I doubt he code "hello world" in any language, was involved with CANN and they parted ways. Then he started bashing CANN Immediately. Butthurt Adam launches a competing coin within weeks. Yeah ok.

SCAM all day long, I bet IE and fontas is behind this and the blonde promised him a nice, wet, sloppy blow job. Problem with that Adam is the blonde is 38yo fat white guy that lives in his mom's basement. Enjoy it though, if you close your eyes and think about the blonde....heheh

If you are afraid of competition then says everything about your product.
Competition is what ends up giving the end user the best possible product available.
If you want a monopoly then get use to eating government cheese and move to a dictatorship somewhere.

THC and POT not original? really THC was for the hemp industry and POT was being used to buy/sell products including marijuana before cann was created.

Stagnant? Then why didn't the cann dev help them out instead of creating his own coin? and you do realize even if he did create the wallet for cann that that is not "coding" and was a copycat of all other wallets before it.

Did Thomas Edison invent/create everything that came out of his company? not by a long shot

fat? i have seen pictures of both...there is a fat one and it is not the maryj dev

white guy? does it matter? are you racist?

EDIT: Also, the maryj dev has been open and honest that he worked with all of the marijuana related coins. That is great and means he is passionate about crypto in the cannabis industry.
Did the cann dev do that? if not, he sounds like a poser that is the real copycat in comparison imo

leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

Thank you  for you excellent research based explanation. MARYJ community needs people like you.

Thank you for that. It means a lot. Hopefully they reach out. I have reached out to the dev and am trying to get a direct line because talking is so much more efficient than typing.
There is a video I saw quite some time ago showing all the hoops a dispensary in washington state was having to go through just to pay their local taxes. I will see if I can find it and post the link.
I will pm you about something you posted now that I meant to earlier.

EDIT: here is the link http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/12/us/banks-say-no-to-marijuana-money-legal-or-not.html?_r=0
It is not a video, but an article. Apparently I was seeing it as I read it.

MaryJanee

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:20:06 PM

This post is not news or an update just a personal opinion.

A couple of you really need to go smoke a bowl and be less angry about everything. Such persistent pessimism is very bad for your health.

LostButFound

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 06:21:39 PM

I don't want to ask stupid questions of when will this go back up or something but why's the interest so low ATM for MaryJ ? Volume got down big time. What will bring it up ? This price is boring...
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 07:12:19 PM

Lee, your logic is flawed in several places let me directly address each one.
Possibly, but I highly doubt it.

If you are afraid of competition then says everything about your product. - wrong. I do not have a product or a coin.
Competition is what ends up giving the end user the best possible product available. - agreed
If you want a monopoly then get use to eating government cheese and move to a dictatorship somewhere. Never mentioned a monopoly so I assume you are drawing a conclusion based on your opinion.
I realize you do not have a product or coin. It is a general point and can be applied to the situation at hand. If you are a cann believer and a maryj hater and you believe cann is the better of the two then you should not have any worries. You posting here and attempting to trash maryj tells me that you are not confident in cann and/or are afraid of maryj.
If you are in agreement that competition is good then why did you even post at all?
Yes you never mentioned a monopoly, but your post makes me think you do not want any competition, hence monopoly.

THC and POT not original? really THC was for the hemp industry and POT was being used to buy/sell products including marijuana before cann was created. - The Hemp industry, lol funny you went there as Hemp has almost NO THC at all. Why call a no THC marijuana strain THC?
Regarding THC, I thought the same thing and it was mentioned on their forums as well. You might want to address that with them. I think it stands for The Hemp Coin. Hemp is a huge untapped potential though.
Not addressing the POT facts I brought up...I see what you did there.

Stagnant? Then why didn't the cann dev help them out instead of creating his own coin? and you do realize even if he did create the wallet for cann that that is not "coding" and was a copycat of all other wallets before it. - Why? or better yet, how would someone even go about doing that (helping the other devs out)? I do know that they have talked and they are not on the same page. THC and POT are corporate profit takers. $CANN is touted as a movement. DYOR and form your own opinion though.
We are all in the movement together as crypto in general. Marijuana coins are a part of that. If the devs are not on the same page then that sounds like a great reason to have a different coin. I, probably like Adam, have been hoping that all of the marijuana coins were a movement whether or not they came to fruition is another story. If we get involved with a coin and are behind it then that is our movement. We are all in this together. You will not catch me on the cann thread slinging mud. I personally have been involved in the marijuana decriminalization movement for 20 years now. If you are referring to a movement regarding states being able to have laws the federal government should not be prosecuting citizens in their state for then the 10th amendment is what needs to be focused on and not just marijuana laws.

Did Thomas Edison invent/create everything that came out of his company? not by a long shot - agreed he stole many ideas and called them his own. Tesla immediately comes to mind.
Yes he did. The point I was making was about coding and that it's just like any company...people have different jobs. The last thing I want an active dev who is trying to get a coin used regularly in the marketplace to be doing is coding anything at all. Not that it is hard when both coins are copied technology. The tech is not the issue, implementation is. Saying someone is too high to code is ridiculous. Most programmers I know smoke and if not they would most likely wash there mouth out with a shotgun. Eight hours in a cubicle coding all day and you have to be on something.

fat? i have seen pictures of both...there is a fat one and it is not the maryj dev - you got me there. Totally clueless as to what that means. I could post pictures of anyone I wanted be. Does not make me that person though now does it? I was referring to theblonde on twitter and you know she is real? I hope so cause she is hot, however it is just as likely that she is a basement troll.
Yes any pic can be posted. He also posted a vid with the same guy in the pics. Have you met the cann dev and shook his hand yet? And the fact that you call the maryj dev Adam and the cann dev acknowledges his existence makes me think he is real. I have no idea about the blonde. I had to reread your sentence again to understand what you were saying. At first, I thought you were saying "Adam is the blonde".

white guy? does it matter? are you racist? Hardly, I'm as white as the day is long. Does making the statement white guy make me racist? That is just absurd.
That was a bit of a low blow. And I apologize.

The point really being is what is the point at all of your post? I will not be on the cann thread posting bs.
We should all be in this together and not fighting. If you don't like maryj then stick with what you do like.

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:08:03 PM

NO IM NOT GOING TO PARTNER WITH SOME SCAM COIN USING MARYJ # ON TWITTER  i will not work with ros coin.  i am tired of weak links maryj is long term

Bravo, lol I would have lost a whole bunch of respect if you would take on "sugar pills" ROS

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:42:34 PM

Just saw this on twitter:
https://twitter.com/PeacefullChoice/status/523560117141512193

The Peaceful Choice is accepting MARYJ at 2x current exchange rate.

?!bennscammed!?

Activity: 195

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 09:08:01 PM

Just saw this on twitter:
https://twitter.com/PeacefullChoice/status/523560117141512193

The Peaceful Choice is accepting MARYJ at 2x current exchange rate.

NICE  Cool
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:03:52 PM

Waste of Time

If any here are familiar with the posts in CANN, I've been working on organizing grassroots efforts through a  shared Google Doc, PMing thread forum members to coordinate projects, wrote a guide on how to get started and even spent time writing a way to handle fud in a more efficient manner.  Obviously, I have an interest in CANN. With that being said, I also support MaryJane coin. The cross-community bickering is simply a waste of time and yields very little in terms of ROI or a fun atmosphere that attracts new buyers.  It's bad for business, period.

We have enough challenges, don't we?

- Governments
- Other coins
- A public that's never heard of us
- Media that ignores us

The list goes on and on and on.  So instead of figuring out how to work together in this space, some want it to turn into a f@$@#ing 4Chan experience. Have your own opinions, do your own thing, continue to engage in low value conversations.. that's cool.  For me, I'm focused on getting crypto into the hands of people that love us for it. Did you read the post about not being able to use credit cards earlier in the thread? This market needs us.. we can do good by offering a great solution to patients while also supporting our investors. If you think I'm blowing smoke, feel free to look at my previous posts and what I've been trying to do to help.

Blah Blah Blah... he said, she said nonsense.  I recommend each community find ways to coexist and help tone down the bs internally. Both communities are on the verge of really changing the landscape of crypto, and here we are, back in High School playing grab ass and bickering for the sake of bickering.

That's just the way I see it. I wish both communities success for all our sakes.
WigitGetIt
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 10:20:12 PM

Waste of Time

If any here are familiar with the posts in CANN, I've been working on organizing grassroots efforts through a  shared Google Doc, PMing thread forum members to coordinate projects, wrote a guide on how to get started and even spent time writing a way to handle fud in a more efficient manner.  Obviously, I have an interest in CANN. With that being said, I also support MaryJane coin. The cross-community bickering is simply a waste of time and yields very little in terms of ROI or a fun atmosphere that attracts new buyers.  It's bad for business, period.

- Governments
- Other coins
- Media that ignores us

The list goes on and on and on.  So instead of figuring out how to work together in this space, some want it to turn into a f@$@#ing 4Chan experience. Have your own opinions, do your own thing, continue to engage in low value conversations.. that's cool.  For me, I'm focused on getting crypto into the hands of people that love us for it. Did you read the post about not being able to use credit cards earlier in the thread? This market needs us.. we can do good by offering a great solution to patients while also supporting our investors. If you think I'm blowing smoke, feel free to look at my previous posts and what I've been trying to do to help.

Blah Blah Blah... he said, she said nonsense.  I recommend each community find ways to coexist and help tone down the bs internally. Both communities are on the verge of really changing the landscape of crypto, and here we are, back in High School playing grab ass and bickering for the sake of bickering.

That's just the way I see it. I wish both communities success for all our sakes.

+420
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:26:37 PM

Waste of Time

- Governments
- Other coins
- Media that ignores us

I agree. I am unfamiliar with the cann thread so I am unaware if there are maryj supporters that are in there pulling the same bs as some that show up here.
I am just trying to have mud slingers understand the facts. It seems the bs being thrown about is not even based in reality and I was trying to clear that up so yes the ROI is slim to none because they rarely ever learn or see the bigger picture. It's like passionate fans for a sports team that are unable to see the fact that the whole sport is at risk.

And I did see the post regarding credit cards. I wrote it Wink . If you are speaking of another one, I did not see it. But anyone that has been anywhere near this sector for any length of time should have already known this. I am surprised it seems to be coming as news. I thought what most have not realized is that the govt has gone so far as to ban the armored truck companies from doing business with the sector hence forcing crimes to potentially happen just so they can say..."look the marijuana industry causes violent crime" fn grotesque.

The idea that intellectual theft has occurred from either side is ludicrous. Many thought, including myself, of having a coin specific to the marijuana industry long before any of the marijuana coins were even birthed. This is not an uncommon idea.

I hope you posted the same thing in the cann thread. I would hope you have some pull with them regarding all the things you listed that you have done.

Good Luck.
One Love.

BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:32:28 PM

Waste of Time

- Governments
- Other coins
- Media that ignores us

I agree. I am unfamiliar with the cann thread so I am unaware if there are maryj supporters that are in there pulling the same bs as some that show up here.
I am just trying to have mud slingers understand the facts. It seems the bs being thrown about is not even based in reality and I was trying to clear that up so yes the ROI is slim to none because they rarely ever learn or see the bigger picture. It's like passionate fans for a sports team that are unable to see the fact that the whole sport is at risk.

And I did see the post regarding credit cards. I wrote it Wink . If you are speaking of another one, I did not see it. But anyone that has been anywhere near this sector for any length of time should have already known this. I am surprised it seems to be coming as news. I thought what most have not realized is that the govt has gone so far as to ban the armored truck companies from doing business with the sector hence forcing crimes to potentially happen just so they can say..."look the marijuana industry causes violent crime" fn grotesque.

The idea that intellectual theft has occurred from either side is ludicrous. Many thought, including myself, of having a coin specific to the marijuana industry long before any of the marijuana coins were even birthed. This is not an uncommon idea.

I hope you posted the same thing in the cann thread. I would hope you have some pull with them regarding all the things you listed that you have done.

Good Luck.
One Love.

Great response, thank you for taking the time. Oh yeah, I've been screaming about the wasted energy for the last 24 hours. Smiley You are right on the mark with the credit card and armored truck information, it's literally the right moment for these different teams to push forward in a respectful manner. Look, it's  small minority... they just tend to be the loudest.  If my dad was investigating MaryJane or CannabisCoin, would he look at it as a great potential investment or a bunch of bs from people who refuse to be civil? I don't know, but I know what I'd like him to think as well as others that have substantial earning power and could help fund what needs to happen to take us to the next level. Every action is either good for business or bad for business as a whole.

We can disagree how we get there, let's just get there.
leewilson

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:44:36 PM

Waste of Time

- Governments
- Other coins
- Media that ignores us

Good Luck.
One Love.

Great response, thank you for taking the time. Oh yeah, I've been screaming about the wasted energy for the last 24 hours. Smiley You are right on the mark with the credit card and armored truck information, it's literally the right moment for these different teams to push forward in a respectful manner. Look, it's  small minority... they just tend to be the loudest.  If my dad was investigating MaryJane or CannabisCoin, would he look at it as a great potential investment or a bunch of bs from people who refuse to be civil? I don't know, but I know what I'd like him to think as well as others that have substantial earning power and could help fund what needs to happen to take us to the next level. Every action is either good for business or bad for business as a whole.

We can disagree how we get there, let's just get there.

Anytime. I am more than willing to talk and help where ever is needed. Sensibility and logic seem to escape that small minority. Little do they realize that once any of the coins take hold and with the use of the cannapay system, or really any system the merchant decides, that all of the marijuana related coins have a very good chance to be at or above the price of an oz of silver. That price will be decided more by total coin amount at that time, even if pegged imo.

At that time investors, whether they understand it or not, will then immediately perk up.

"We can disagree how we get there, let's just get there."
Truer words were never spoken.

Fire Rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1267

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:22:40 PM

MaryJaneCoin, to the moon!  Grin

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Miga

Activity: 90

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 11:27:07 PM

when you open a website?
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 190 »
  Print  

Jump to: