Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SEED] SeedCoin | New Road Map  (Read 184068 times)
popcorn75

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:54:15 PM

Guys it really is not that complicated.

Step1. Put coins in wallet and unlock wallet
Step 2. Wait 24 hours for your coins to start staking(This does NOT mean u will stake some coins in 24 hours, it more than likely will take longer)
Step 3.Earn coins from staking the coins in your wallet

Now there are ways to maximize the amount of coins you will receive, but that is up to you. I simply  started staking about 10 hours ago. I figured by the time we hit growth period I will need maybe a couple more hours of staking before I am ready for some coins.

How do you "unlock" a wallet ?

If you ask this question, it means you didn't lock it  Grin

You should always encrypt your wallet, which mean you need to use the passphrase to both unlock it and send coins. Once it is encrypted, you need to "unlock" the wallet for staking. It leaves your wallet encrypted, but allowed it to stake on the network.

Make sure you keep the passphrase, without it, your coins are basically lost.

Thanks for the info, *** to other bullshit comments Smiley 1BTC on the way...
Sorry, I saw your member rating and figured you was joking, since u was serious I will give u a 50% discount. so send me .5 btc and I will send u ur key... Grin Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sony87

Activity: 440

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:55:34 PM

Step 2. Wait 24 hours for your coins to start staking(This does NOT mean u will stake some coins in 24 hours, it more than likely will take longer)

Now there are ways to maximize the amount of coins you will receive, but that is up to you. I simply  started staking about 10 hours ago. I figured by the time we hit growth period I will need maybe a couple more hours of staking before I am ready for some coins.

You should always encrypt your wallet, which mean you need to use the passphrase to both unlock it and send coins. Once it is encrypted, you need to "unlock" the wallet for staking. It leaves your wallet encrypted, but allowed it to stake on the network.

Sorry, I saw your member rating and figured you was joking, since u was serious I will give u a 50% discount. so send me .5 btc and I will send u ur key... Grin Grin Grin

answer is simple - i don't encrypt the wallets and i don't hold POS coins.... shame on me for both...

travis72682

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:56:26 PM

There have been many opportunities to both buy low, 0.07/coin and sell high, anywhere from 0.15 and above. The information about age stacking came out in plenty of time for those who wanted to get out to do so.

The problem is that since you released the info so late. If I decided to sell, moved my coins to bittrex and sold, by the time I sold them all I would have CRASHED the market. (there has been almost NO buy support the last day). Every once in a while a decent buy wall has popped up, but by the time you move the seed to bittrex someone else would have taken your sell. Then you are REALLY fucked as you just moved your coins and they wont be mature in time for growth... So no, there wasnt "plenty of time" unless you wanted to take a HUGE chance.

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
popcorn75

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:59:03 PM

answer is simple - i don't encrypt the wallets and i don't hold POS coins.... shame on me for both...
Well, seriously did you get it figured out, cause we are real close. You have to encrypt your wallet before you can unlock it. Once u are done go to the icons on the bottom right of your wallet. one will have a lock. when u put you mouse over that icon it should say unlocked.

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:00:15 PM

I don't get the strategic approach - should I lock my wallet now, before growth or is it too late? I sent most of my coins over to my wallet within a 12 hour period and they have been staking for a few days.. maybe I missed my opportunity but is it worth locking and unlocking now? We're only 50 blocks away

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
popcorn75

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:01:27 PM

There have been many opportunities to both buy low, 0.07/coin and sell high, anywhere from 0.15 and above. The information about age stacking came out in plenty of time for those who wanted to get out to do so.

The problem is that since you released the info so late. If I decided to sell, moved my coins to bittrex and sold, by the time I sold them all I would have CRASHED the market. (there has been almost NO buy support the last day). Every once in a while a decent buy wall has popped up, but by the time you move the seed to bittrex someone else would have taken your sell. Then you are REALLY fucked as you just moved your coins and they wont be mature in time for growth... So no, there wasnt "plenty of time" unless you wanted to take a HUGE chance.

Why would you move the coins anyways? Most people that bought hopefully are going to hold. you seem to just want to dump as soon as the price is right. I think the best thing to do right now is just leave your coins alone in the wallet staking.

popcorn75

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:04:05 PM

I don't get the strategic approach - should I lock my wallet now, before growth or is it too late? I sent most of my coins over to my wallet within a 12 hour period and they have been staking for a few days.. maybe I missed my opportunity but is it worth locking and unlocking now? We're only 50 blocks away

I cant answer that, what I can say is it will take 24 hours to start staking again. I think the growth period is going to be like 6 or seven days. You can stake coins for seven days.

I started staking yesterday. and more about 30 minutes ago

travis72682

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:05:50 PM

Why would you move the coins anyways? Most people that bought hopefully are going to hold. you seem to just want to dump as soon as the price is right. I think the best thing to do right now is just leave your coins alone in the wallet staking.

I would move the coins because I recently found out a small amount of people is going to hold a HUGE % of the total coins...You arent so bright are you? I was planning on holding long term, after this bullshit... yes just give me the opportunity to exit with my pants and Im gone.  Im sure im not the only one. . .  

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
ButcherBill

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:06:09 PM

And those who moved took that chance right?
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:06:45 PM

I cant answer that, what I can say is it will take 24 hours to start staking again. I think the growth period is going to be like 6 or seven days. You can stake coins for seven days.

Locking and then unlocking your wallet shouldn't reset your coins' maturity, so he shouldn't have to wait 24 hours for his coins to begin staking again. If they were mature before he locked the wallet then they should resume staking immediately.
travis72682

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:06:52 PM

I CAN answer that, you are too late dont move your coins. If you want to lock your wallet you can, but you wont get much weight in 30 minutes...

bitkokos

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

0_0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:11:21 PM

how many confirmations needed for coins to mature in wallet?

O_o
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:11:41 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 02:56:00 PM by candlesticks

So any chance you know what the squares do over the ticks candlesticks?
Beef

Unless you send coins, nothing happens, even if the squares are "ticked" or not.

If you want to consolidate your blocks, or send the least mature coins, you would do this.

Go to setting/options/display and check "display coin control features", then close that window

Click send coins, click the "Inputs" tab, check "list mode". This will show you all the blocks,size, and their age. The oldest ones are the ones with the most confirmations.

Mark whichever blocks you want to send,move or consolidate, then click "OK" to close that window.

You will be back at the "send coins" tab, and the coins you send will be those that were previously selected. In the upper portion of the wallet, it will show "Amount after fee". You can copy this, and paste it to send. You can send them all to yourself, or wherever you want, and they will end up as one large block, rather than a bunch of tiny blocks.

Keep in mind, after sending they will need 24 hours to mature again. You also have to pay the transaction fee of 0.00001.

Let me know if I missed something, or if anything is unclear.

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
travis72682

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:12:33 PM

I believe it is a set 24 hours. . .

bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:15:59 PM

I believe it is a set 24 hours. . .

thanx

O_o
coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:17:12 PM

I CAN answer that, you are too late dont move your coins. If you want to lock your wallet you can, but you wont get much weight in 30 minutes...

Locking and then unlocking your wallet shouldn't reset your coins' maturity, so he shouldn't have to wait 24 hours for his coins to begin staking again. If they were mature before he locked the wallet then they should resume staking immediately.

Thanks for the prompt replies.. I believe I will just keep them in my wallet and not f with them.. although I feel I could have benefited more if I actually understood more about POS. I didn't realize there was strategies to getting the most out of ones holdings

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
travis72682

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:22:14 PM

Thanks for the prompt replies.. I believe I will just keep them in my wallet and not f with them.. although I feel I could have benefited more if I actually understood more about POS. I didn't realize there was strategies to getting the most out of ones holdings

Yeah being a newb pretty much means you get f%#ck3d, unless you happen to see the devs post where he hinted at it on the 8th. (which I didnt)

I have a feeling more would/will be upset once they realize the extent this is going to suck.(I hope im wrong).. Almost there, Ill quote the dev.. Let the "
bloodbath " begin . .

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:25:07 PM

Just a few minutes more.. my estimates are about 90% very angry dissapointed people (Those that didnt take the time to read or research how pos works), and a few toasting to the new seedcoin atop a big penthouse.

Vegas

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GROWTH STAGE!!! LET THE "FUN" Begin.

Has anyone mentioned that these little transaction are so small they will crash into each other... "mined but not accepted"? Too late for that now..oops

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
bitkokos

0_0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:25:23 PM

1 block left Cheesy

O_o
Devasive

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:25:38 PM

And so it begins...
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: