Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:12:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72976 times)
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:17:28 PM

My art show " ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" featuring  the Coca-Cola Coin and The Disney Coin will open at the Bitcoin Center in NYC on January 8th.

On display I will have at least five large pieces of each coin as well as art prints.

Disney coin  art work will be for sell only by using the IDISNEY coin

Coca-Coal Coin art work will be for sell  according the Coupon-Coin model: Using the ICOKE to buy the art you will pay 1/10 of the full price in bitcoin or fiat.

Within a week I will get the website up and will resume selling the coins.

Make sure to send invitations to reps from coke and disney!!!  I'm sure they will be interested in your work.

you should come too. and I will definitely send an invitation to coke and disney . they are most welcome in my show!  Smiley
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:33:30 PM

My art show " ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS" featuring  the Coca-Cola Coin and The Disney Coin will open at the Bitcoin Center in NYC on January 8th.

On display I will have at least five large pieces of each coin as well as art prints.

Disney coin  art work will be for sell only by using the IDISNEY coin

Coca-Coal Coin art work will be for sell  according the Coupon-Coin model: Using the ICOKE to buy the art you will pay 1/10 of the full price in bitcoin or fiat.

Within a week I will get the website up and will resume selling the coins.

Make sure to send invitations to reps from coke and disney!!!  I'm sure they will be interested in your work.

you should come too. and I will definitely send an invitation to coke and disney . they are most welcome in my show!  Smiley

Not me, too far to travel.  But please post pics!!

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:16:08 PM

That is a link to the (almost final) press release of my show, check it out. Coins will be back on the market soon. The art pieces featured on the show will be offered for sell using these coins.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U3_QnNEf3JEOoErqKI3BmJUIxYOMQ0PEIU7GlY9St0Y/pub

NILI LERNER - ART INSTALLATION  
 ON THE SHOULDERS OF GIANTS
 January 8th- 20th, Bitcoin center 40 Broad street NYC
Opening reception Thursday January 8th 5:00 to 8:00pm.

The art show is featuring Coca-Cola Coin ICOKE and Disney Coin IDISNEY, which are the first of 10 NILIcoins, created as art to demonstrate
and promote the idea of a decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency.

The coins which I issued are real tradable coins,
 however, these coins are not backed by the companies they depict.

As an artist I'm using a mental recognition of the visual image of each brand to paint a clear vision of the complex reality I wish to represent,
and to illustrates a system which can become a viable and sustainable alternative for the monopoly of bank credit.

The coins are listed on bitcointalk forum as a topic and exist as art on the forum’s announcements platform:
[PRE-ANN] [NILI] NILIcoins Art-coins [ANN] [ICOKE] Coca-Cola Coin  [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin

The Coca-Cola coin imagery are multiples and treated images of the company’s logos.
 The Disney coin features sequences of Mickey and Minnie dialogs as the coin presenters, and are related to well known images.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:21:00 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2014, 04:53:04 PM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: Did you see the press release of our coin's show in NYC, January 8th-20th?

MINNIE: This is really exciting! I wonder what I should wear for the event.

MICKEY: Maybe we can go dressed up in MIckey and Minnie costumes.

MINNIE: Your fetish with that mouse shape may need some professional help.

MICKEY: What's wrong with that shape Minnie?  I thought you liked me that way.

MINNIE: I don't mind the ears. but these shoes..., they make me think of McDonald's!  

cointechno

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 12:56:53 AM

AM IN
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 05:56:23 PM

"On the Shoulders of Giants", 
A Crypto-currency art installation

December 2014, New York City

The world opening of Nili Lerner art installation will feature pieces depicting NILIcoin crypto-currency. The exhibition will be held at the Bitcoin Center at 40 Broad Street in NYC, with opening reception on  January 8, 2015.

The art show is featuring Coca-Cola Coin ICOKE and Disney Coin IDISNEY, which are the first of 10 NILIcoins, created as art to demonstrate and promote the idea of a decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency.  "The coins which I issue are tradable coins, however, these
coins are not backed by the companies they depict.  As an artist, I am using a mental
recognition of the visual image of each brand to paint a clear vision of the complex
reality I wish to represent.  It is my intention to illustrate a system which can become a viable
and sustainable alternative to the monopoly of bank credit" said Nili Lerner. The coins are listed on
bitcointalk forum as a topic and exist as art on the forum’s announcements platform:
NILIcoins Art­-coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.0 
Coca-cola Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0 
 Disney Coin .https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.0

“We are excited to have Nili hold her world premier of her concept art at our headquarters located a few steps from the New York Stock Exchange.  The art  exhibited will be for sale using crypto-currency only.  Additionally, a proprietary blockchain technology will be utilized to track of each piece of work" said Benjamin Young of the Bitcoin Center, NYC.

About the artist:  Nili Lerner is an established painter and a conceptual artist living and working in New York City, New York  and in Tel-aviv,  Israel.  Since 2008 she has participated in projects dealing with the concept of money ,using real money and creating currency as art. In 2009 she used twitter as her medium of art, creating pieces constructed of tweets. The account was deleted after 6 months as  part of the concept. The Nilicoins project is intentionally bringing both experiences into the workspace as a visualized economy system made in real life using Money and Social Network as the medium of creation. Nili has been working as a scenic artist in the movie industry.  Her movie credits include Sherlock Holmes, Sex and the City, Men in Black, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.   
About the Center: The Bitcoin Center NYC is based in the financial district of New York City, next to the New York Stock Exchange. It was founded in the beginning of 2014 with the purpose of educating people about bitcoin and encouraging the trade of cryptocurrency. It has goals to become the first regulated exchange in the world. The center currently promotes bitcoin through a host of events, such as Satoshi Square, music festivals, lectures, and movies.
Contacts:
   Nili Lerner
   email: nililerner@gmail.com

Bitcoin Center
   40 Broad Street
   New York, NY 10004
   (212) 660-0007
   http://bitcoincenternyc.com
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

Maybe it should be called "On the coattails of giants"Huh

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 04:56:34 PM

lol OP your off the scale in weirdness !

MINNIE: Why do they think that we are so weird?

MICKEY: Well our developer is using fictional characters to present and explains our coin .

MINNIE: But also Satoshi is a fictional character who presents and explains Bitcoin

MICKEY: But his developer is really smart.

MINNIE: So they think our developer is dumb?!... It must be my fault.

The hot artistic Minnie's version for Roy lichtenstein's art.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 04:49:47 PM

MICKEY:Good morning everyone!!!

MINNIE: Mickey, what are you doing here? Our job here is done.

MICKEY: Exactly Minnie, So now we can have real fun.

MINNIE: We need to make a living Mickey, We can't just play out here.

MICKEY: As long as we were Disney property we had to work, but now we are free, Hooray!! 75 years... dont you think its time to have some fun?.

MINNIE: We are still Disney IP and they will come after us eventually. 

MICKEY: Not if we will stay within the boundaries of our colors rather than our shape, You are a genius Ninnie, you are the one who figure that out. You are a true artist!

"On the Shoulders of Giants",  
A Crypto-currency art installation

December 2014, New York City

The world opening of Nili Lerner art installation will feature pieces depicting NILIcoin crypto-currency. The exhibition will be held at the Bitcoin Center at 40 Broad Street in NYC, with opening reception on  January 8, 2015.

The art show is featuring Coca-Cola Coin ICOKE and Disney Coin IDISNEY, which are the first of 10 NILIcoins, created as art to demonstrate and promote the idea of a decentralized monetary system based on cryptocurrency.  "The coins which I issue are tradable coins, however, these coins are not backed by the companies they depict.  As an artist, I am using a mental recognition of the visual image of each brand to paint a clear vision of the complex reality I wish to represent.  It is my intention to illustrate a system which can become a viable and sustainable alternative to the monopoly of bank credit" said Nili Lerner. The coins are listed on bitcointalk forum as a topic and exist as art on the forum’s announcements platform:
NILIcoins Art­-coins https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=782161.0  
Coca-cola Coin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=798131.0  
 Disney Coin .https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802673.0

“We are excited to have Nili hold her world premier of her concept art at our headquarters located a few steps from the New York Stock Exchange.  The art  exhibited will be for sale using crypto-currency only.  Additionally, a proprietary blockchain technology will be utilized to track of each piece of work" said Benjamin Young of the Bitcoin Center, NYC.

About the artist:  Nili Lerner is an established painter and a conceptual artist living and working in New York City, New York  and in Tel-aviv,  Israel.  Since 2008 she has participated in projects dealing with the concept of money ,using real money and creating currency as art. In 2009 she used twitter as her medium of art, creating pieces constructed of tweets. The account was deleted after 6 months as  part of the concept. The Nilicoins project is intentionally bringing both experiences into the workspace as a visualized economy system made in real life using Money and Social Network as the medium of creation. Nili has been working as a scenic artist in the movie industry.  Her movie credits include Sherlock Holmes, Sex and the City, Men in Black, and The Amazing Spider-Man 2.  

About the Center: The Bitcoin Center NYC is based in the financial district of New York City, next to the New York Stock Exchange. It was founded in the beginning of 2014 with the purpose of educating people about bitcoin and encouraging the trade of cryptocurrency. It has goals to become the first regulated exchange in the world. The center currently promotes bitcoin through a host of events, such as Satoshi Square, music festivals, lectures, and movies.
Contacts:
   Nili Lerner
   email: nililerner@gmail.com

Bitcoin Center
   40 Broad Street
   New York, NY 10004
   (212) 660-0007
   http://bitcoincenternyc.com

In my studio, the 3D, real matter, art piece of that Mickey and Minnie sequence

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 05:46:46 PM

The ICOKE coins and the IDISNEY coins are back on the market. There are three ways to get coins:
 1. Using the counterwallet P2P exchange using XCP.
 2. Send payment to this bitcoin address 1EQKkdwjquxsJz2DbaWggnrsbqLLdFQ4kn .
 3. Using paypal sending to my gmail address nililerner@gmail.com

Reminding all:
1. The coins that I created are ART which I made as part of my conceptual art project.
2. When you buy my coin you buy my art piece.
3. When you use the coins to get a physical art piece, you are actualy bartering one unit of art piece, with another unit of art piece.
4. By creating pieces of art as units of accounts I may have monetized the bartering actions of my pieces, yet in actual it is a barter action.

Anyone interested in purchasing coins directly please contact me on my email nililerner@gmail.com  or PM me on the forum.

The art show of the physical pieces is coming soon to the Bitcoin Center, 40 Broad st. NYC
The opening night is Thursday January 8th between 5:00pm-8:00pm and the show will be on display until the 20th.

All the artwork in the show is for sell using The ICOKE or the IDISNEY coins only.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 08:51:42 PM

The ICOKE coins and the IDISNEY coins are back on the market. There are three ways to get coins:
 1. Using the counterwallet P2P exchange using XCP.
 2. Send payment to this bitcoin address 1EQKkdwjquxsJz2DbaWggnrsbqLLdFQ4kn .
 3. Using paypal sending to my gmail address nililerner@gmail.com

Reminding all:
1. The coins that I created are ART which I made as part of my conceptual art project.
2. When you buy my coin you buy my art piece.
3. When you use the coins to get a physical art piece, you are actualy bartering one unit of art piece, with another unit of art piece.
4. By creating pieces of art as units of accounts I may have monetized the bartering actions of my pieces, yet in actual it is a barter action.

Anyone interested in purchasing coins directly please contact me on my email nililerner@gmail.com  or PM me on the forum.

The art show of the physical pieces is coming soon to the Bitcoin Center, 40 Broad st. NYC
The opening night is Thursday January 8th between 5:00pm-8:00pm and the show will be on display until the 20th.

All the artwork in the show is for sell using The ICOKE or the IDISNEY coins only.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:24:49 AM

"Mickey and Minnie blue and red" piece is getting ready, almost done - NILIcoins IDISNEY an ICOKE show opening this Thursday Jan 8th at the Bitcoin center 40 Broad st NYC, 5-8pm

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:00:20 PM

Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:28:06 PM

ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰
ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ
㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㰟
Ѝ
㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊊ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㠊
ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠
ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰
ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ
ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㰟
Ѝ
㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊰ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㠊ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊠ ߘ㊰ߘ㊊ߘ㊠ ߘ
㊠ ߘ㠊

Can you see the art?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 11:02:59 AM

MICKEY: Minnie!!!! WTF!  These are COCA-COLA colors! We need to promote Disney coin. I told you to dress up in blue

MINNIE: But these are MY colors. This is how Walt made me.

MICKEY: Obviously you dont understand anything, Coca-Cola will sue us, they used "your" colors first.

MINNIE: So are you going to sue Twitter for using your colors?!

Twitter Coin
 [ITWITTER]

MICKEY: What are we celebrating this time Minnie?.

MINNIE: Freedom! No C&D letter after all that we did.

MICKEY: Who are the guests?.

MINNIE: Its actualy a small dinner party. I invited Coca-Cola, Disney and Twitter too.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 07:56:13 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 06:46:57 PM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: Hello everyone, Sorry for taking off for such a long time, just been too busy.

MINNIE: Yes, so so busy.

MICKEY: Really really busy.

MINNIE: Too busy to be present here.

MICKEY: Too busy to be presenters.

MINNIE: Too busy to be.  

MICKEY: Yes that busy.

MINNIE: Maybe we should look up the dictionary definition for busy, just to be sure that we were that busy.

MICKEY: Busy is "active doing something" or "engage at work".

MINNIE: Well... maybe check out in thesaurus.  

MICKEY: Active, Unavailable, Working

MINNIE:... I guess "Unavailable" is more like it.  

MICKEY: Yes really really unavailable.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:30:45 AM

MICKEY: Minnie, you start. 

MINNIE: Really Micky?!! we agreed on the sequence and that you will be first. 

MICKEY: But its been so long since our last appearance,   

MINNIE: So... ?!!! we have discussed for hours how to open this sequence, and you agreed on it.

MICKEY: Yes, I know... but now I feel that we need to say something about being away from the forum for such a long time

MINNIE: Fine, just say it and get back on track, we got a lot to cover today.

leonak

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:41:06 AM

MINNIE: So... ?!!! we have discussed for hours how to open this sequence, and you agreed on it.

MICKEY: Yes, I know... but now I feel that we need to say something about being away from the forum for such a long time

Wtf did I just read Shocked
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:03:01 AM

MICKEY: I am ready now. 

MINNIE: Great, lets do it then.

MICKEY: We have an announcement to make:

MINNIE: Within the next few weeks Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE] and Disney Coin [IDISNEY] will enter a new phase. 

MICKEY: Minnie!!! what is it with you and Coke?!!! 

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 09:30:39 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2015, 02:14:17 PM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: I am ready now.  

MINNIE: Great, lets do it then.

MICKEY: We have an announcement to make:

MINNIE: Within the next few weeks Coca-Cola Coin [ICOKE] and Disney Coin [IDISNEY] will enter a new phase.  

MICKEY: Minnie!!! what is it with you and Coke?!!!  

MICKEY: OMG Minnie, Have you been working for Coke all these years while in Disney?  

MINNIE: .......!!!

MICKEY: Wow.....! Wait, did Walt knew about it?

MINNIE: You are so naive Mickey.

MICKEY:What else have you done Minnie?!.

MINNIE: Well, I don't only bake and party!

MICKEY: I don't know who you are anymore Minnie...

MINNIE: I might just be Alice, Bob.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: