Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IDISNEY] Disney Coin  (Read 72966 times)
Bitcoin-Police

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Bitcoin-Police - Your friend and helper

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 09:56:47 AM

With each of these that NILIcoin makes... The alt-crypto-scene dies a little inside. Can a mod banhammer this guy for all these fake PRE-ANN's please?
This is as real as crypto can get. the coins are issued on counterwallet and it is a legitimate coin just like any other here. maybe a bit more conceptual and complex to understand.
The aim of this coins which are made in a very limited addition is to represent the real crypto coins these industry should make. I have explained it in details on the other threads.  Doing it is the best explanation. So that is what Im doing. Im sure that it will eventually help revive wonderful important and chaotic scene of altcoins
There is a lot of work involved in each of the coins I choose to make, and they will come out with a few weeks between them, but I will PRE- ANN them before.
"banhammer this guy" will heart the whole idea of the things we try to do here.... decentralized!!!

SCAM-POTENTIAL = 100%

This retard looks, walks and talks like a scammer!

I will be keeping this forum clean from scammers!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LuckyAlt

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:27:59 PM

Your going to get your ass sued off, why would you even try?
NILIcoin (OP)

Activity: 638
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 07:50:17 AM

Your going to get your ass sued off, why would you even try?

So can they sue google too? the world is getting more free at every click on a link

http://www.google.co.il/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fip.bitcointalk.org%2F%253Fu%253Dhttp%25253A%25252F%25252Fusfinancepost.com%25252Fwp-content%25252Fuploads%25252F2014%25252F06%25252Fcoca-cola-1.jpg%2526t%253D545%2526c%253DDywp6QvoemjGaQ&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fbitcointalk.org%2Findex.php%3Ftopic%3D798131.0&h=924&w=936&tbnid=3T4BYqlIcw8HGM%3A&zoom=1&docid=9N1VGTdc6U5-1M&ei=AOxRVKeDJuOtygPC7IKoCg&tbm=isch&ved=0CCgQMygAMAA&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=865&page=1&start=0&ndsp=9
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:47:47 AM

There's a GIGANTIC difference between you and Google: That's right, it's money, advertising, and page rank.

Without Google, well, you're just screwed.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:57:22 AM

MINNIE: Mickey, should we rethink our strategy? No one is buying our coins.

MICKEY: Minnie, the concept that we sell is very sophisticated and we are on the air less the two weeks.

MINNIE: So do you think that people will eventually get it?

MICKEY: Satoshi was mining for a whole year before anyone got it

MINNIE: O.K, so we'll keep digging...

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:15:00 AM

Google is at my service right now. and It's a free ride, Actually you guys here on the thread are doing the work, shouldn't you get payed for it too? Well, buying my coins is like investing it the things you click on.
iawgoM

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:34:13 PM

Why does this topic even still exist?  Roll Eyes
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 02:04:58 PM

Why does this topic even still exist?  Roll Eyes
Real democracy and the liberation of money It is a coin just like any other coin here'  maybe a bit different' but hey it a real free market too. you can take it or leave it.  Smiley
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:08:31 PM

MINNIE: I think that I crossed a line again....

MICKEY: How many times have I asked  the animators to color in the fields right away, I was hoping that Pixar will solve that, but you are so out of line .

MINNIE: I didn't cross my lines this time Mickey, I crossed human lines, I sent Satoshi a private message about us.

MICKEY: This is so embarrassing Minnie, Everyone knows that his profile is not active.

MINNIE: But he is active and he crosses the lines back into 3D all the times!

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 01:19:39 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 05:11:28 AM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: Minnie, you are over reacting, people appreciate you as a character, and eventually they will appreciate your contribution to the bitcoin ecosystem too.

MINNIE: Mickey, maybe you should speak with Satoshi and ask him to reply in our thread.

MICKEY: The great Satoshi Nakamoto?! are you out or your mind?!!! .

MINNIE: He is a made up character just like us, how much greater can he be?

MICKEY: He is a human! Not a mouse like us.

MINNIE: O' darling, Mickey Mouse is your pet name, you are not really a mouse, mice can't talk or add numbers, remember?

MICKEY: Did you see this Minnie?
Maybe!!  I know Coke is aware of this, and maybe view it as a joke...  I guess only time will tell.

Maybe they are just explicitly cautious to not end up involved with the "Chilling Effects" list?  (Seems likely, since they are one of the very few big companies not already very well represented there.)

Probably the mouse coin will see some response first.  Walt&Co seem to have no reservations about sending out a C&D at the drop of a hat.
[

MINNIE: Yes I have Mickey.

MICKEY: you know what this means?!.

MINNIE  That we are going to get sue first?!

MICKEY: NO!!!! it means that Walt himself was a mouse!  Even HunterMinerCrafter said that.
He called IDISNEY  a mouse coin.
And you know how smart and how respected he is in the community.

MINNIE: O' darling...

djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 01:32:06 PM

Why does this topic even still exist?  Roll Eyes
Real democracy and the liberation of money It is a coin just like any other coin here'  maybe a bit different' but hey it a real free market too. you can take it or leave it.  Smiley
I think your next step is to make dollars or euros with your printer... (and call it art) then try to convince a jury it is art after you have failed to convince your grocery store it was art... (forgetting they usually don't trade stuff against art piece...  Grin)

ps: don't understand why you opened two trolling threads... (don't understand why mods didn't remove them either...)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 02:55:07 PM

Maybe!!  I know Coke is aware of this, and maybe view it as a joke...  I guess only time will tell.
Maybe they are just explicitly cautious to not end up involved with the "Chilling Effects" list?  (Seems likely, since they are one of the very few big companies not already very well represented there.)

Probably the mouse coin will see some response first.  Walt&Co seem to have no reservations about sending out a C&D at the drop of a hat.

Note that after expanding the data-set under study I concluded that there is roughly even chance of either company issuing the C&D first.  Both are quite trigger happy with this.

I suspect they will both wait until there is something solidly actionable first, though.
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:08:56 PM

Note that after expanding the data-set under study I concluded that there is roughly even chance of either company issuing the C&D first.  Both are quite trigger happy with this.

I suspect they will both wait until there is something solidly actionable first, though.
How much would it cost to these companies to ask their lawyers to issue a C&D ?
(considering the very obvious nature of the case, at some point you might wondering if it isn't the law firm working for these companies trying to get easy fees... lol I hope I won't get sued myself, making such comment    Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:13:12 PM

Note that after expanding the data-set under study I concluded that there is roughly even chance of either company issuing the C&D first.  Both are quite trigger happy with this.

I'll tell you what would be stopping them assuming they know their craft.  They both need to verify every aspect of the law regarding the issues here, If they claim my action as wrong doing and threatened to take action, they are risking themselves of being dragged to court for "bulling" me with their mighty lawyers power and money. And this is the last thing they need for their image  . Though disney would stand a better chance than Coca-Cola' but for a reason I'm not going to clue them in to.
Anyway as long as I dont really make much money or headlines over this thing , maybe they don't even really put much thought into it yet . This I would not know, but it seams like you know a bit more.  Wink
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:17:43 PM

WHAT THE PHUCK!

I can't stop laughing. Dude you're going get your ass sued with this dumb shit. It's just a matter of time some Disney fan report you to Walt Disney. Remove this shit before that happens. LOL!

Grin Grin Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 04:38:46 PM

Very little, but they must consider the future cost as well as the immediate cost.  Sending the C&D too early, before they can point to specific actionable infringements, would cost them much in any later proceedings.  They know not to strike early or it will weaken their strikes later.

(considering the very obvious nature of the case, at some point you might wondering if it isn't the law firm working for these companies trying to get easy fees... lol I hope I won't get sued myself, making such comment    Grin)

One thing that I've always found consistently holds true in any of my dealings with legal arms of large companies (in-house teams or contracted consultation, alike) is that a large part of their function seems to be simply in justifying creation of more work for themselves.  This would be just more reason that they would wait for now, as they can bill much more for civil proceedings than they can for just sending a flimsy C&D.  They will "do both" once they are confident that the C&D won't only serve to reduce the number of hours that the civil proceedings could go on for.

EDIT: P.S.  I am not so sure that the nature of the case is really so obvious.  So far, there does not seem to be anything actionable at all.  Of course, IANAL.  However, I suspect that Nili is smart enough not to give them anything actionable in the course of her work.  If she does everything right, they will be standing around scratching their heads and thinking about how to justify more time standing around scratching their heads, because they will know this will be all they will really be able to bill for out of it.  I'm sure they'll find plenty of reason to bill for plenty of time for plenty of head scratching, but might never find anything actionable otherwise.  I'm sure the companies will still pay them large sums for the head-scratching to continue, just in case Nili does misstep and something does become actionable.
NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 12:37:36 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 05:12:40 AM by NILIcoin

Very little, but they must consider the future cost as well as the immediate cost.  Sending the C&D too early, before they can point to specific actionable infringements, would cost them much in any later proceedings.  They know not to strike early or it will weaken their strikes later.

One thing that I've always found consistently holds true in any of my dealings with legal arms of large companies (in-house teams or contracted consultation, alike) is that a large part of their function seems to be simply in justifying creation of more work for themselves.  This would be just more reason that they would wait for now, as they can bill much more for civil proceedings than they can for just sending a flimsy C&D.  They will "do both" once they are confident that the C&D won't only serve to reduce the number of hours that the civil proceedings could go on for.

EDIT: P.S.  I am not so sure that the nature of the case is really so obvious.  So far, there does not seem to be anything actionable at all.  Of course, IANAL.  However, I suspect that Nili is smart enough not to give them anything actionable in the course of her work.  If she does everything right, they will be standing around scratching their heads and thinking about how to justify more time standing around scratching their heads, because they will know this will be all they will really be able to bill for out of it.  I'm sure they'll find plenty of reason to bill for plenty of time for plenty of head scratching, but might never find anything actionable otherwise.  I'm sure the companies will still pay them large sums for the head-scratching to continue, just in case Nili does misstep and something does become actionable.

MICKEY: Minnie, this morning while brushing my teeth I looked in the mirror from all angles.
 I am a mouse!

MINNIE: You are shaped like a mouse, but this does not make you one.

MICKEY: So what am I then Minnie? How can we keep on with our life not knowing who you are?.

MINNIE: We are IP and our life is a property of the Disney company.

MICKEY: Wow Minnie, I never appreciated how much you really know, you always seem so simple minded.

MINNIE: Exactly, should I repeat Newton quote? Actually this will make it multiplication and thus remove from the truth.

MICKEY: Wow, Wow...you are getting too smart, lf you keep on like that we will have to switch colors.

MINNIE: xxxxxxxx.

MICKEY: yyyyyyyy.

MICKEY: yyyyyyyy.

MINNIE: NO! from now on I will make my own colors choices with no IP restrains.  

MICKEY: So, are we going to have our own IP Address too?

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2014, 10:02:34 AM

MINNIE: Hello!

MICKEY: Hey Minnie, I thought that you will be another color after our last sequence.  

MINNIE: Well, I actually realized that here on our thread, it is the [ color=red ] that defines me.

MICKEY: So am I only [ color=blue ] ?! Not even a mouse shape too?

MINNIE: yes!

MICKEY: This is mind blowing...... So, the name is the only feature we share with our other parallel Disney character existence?

MINNIE: Indid it is.  

MICKEY: Wow, this is a powerful notion. Do you think that smart people like lawyers realize that too?.

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 10:10:34 AM

This is important to all my coins so I post this on that thread too.

Now let me lay down my rationale for doing that project the way I do it:

1. Art is my form of expression
2. Credit is the life-line of our economy.
3. The production of credit in the form of a national currency is by law a monopoly held by the state and delegated to private banks.
4. Crypto-currency is a viable alternative to a centralized monetary authority.
5. A competitive market of credit providers which have to be accountable to their failure is in dire need.
6. The existing state of the western economy relied heavily on the central bank quantitative easing policy.
7. No one have clue as to the long term effect of that policy.
8.  States  do not presented to the public, plans for the banking system failure
9. An alternative of a parallel monetary communication system have to be set for the case of 2008 recurrence of a much larger scale.
10. Our social organisations which make the laws, are dependent and financed by the banking system
11. Public interest thus have very little effect on the law makers regarding  financial issues.
12. The "Too big to fail" phenomenon that was Identified as the source of the 2008 failure and was due to be fixed, only got "larger"
13. A non violent rise against the banking system,as demonstrated in the occupy movement using only democratic actions is too weak.
14. Corporates have a much greater power both on finance and government then citizens.
15. Greed is always present and strong, the system relies on it.
16. Get the Greedy and powerful corporates on your side,  to fight the powerful and greedy governments which should have been on your side.
17. Get their attention to realize that option.
18. Make them invest time learning about this option.
19. Protect yourself
20. Make your living doing that and HAVE FUN!!!!

NILIcoin (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:00:26 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2014, 04:29:17 AM by NILIcoin

MICKEY: Hey Minnie, could you come up with a killer one sentence phrase that explains our
coin and its importance to the bitcoiners and lawyer
which, read our thread and still don't get it?

MINNIE: I can think of one: ""Making me happy will make you even happier"

MICKEY: You are talking to humans....Greedy and smart....

MINNIE: Yes. these are the ones thinking that being rich will make them happy, right?

MICKEY: So making you rich will make them richer...?! that is indeed simple!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: