Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:20:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268333 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
surgexvb

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:37:08 PM

Thanks for the cheap coins dumpers!   Grin  I can't believe people would sell below ICO price.  INSANE!  

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 08:47:11 PM

@miker

You are rude and stupid. Butthurted bagholder from 30k, huh?

Buy and drink good beer as a therapy.

Dev is here and you're posting "where is dev" LOL

It's sad but posting worthless crying-shit is much worse than no posting.

I bought today Swift first time in my crypto trading. At 7216-7234.

Na mate bought a ICO and sold out at 29k... Thought I was crazy for doing it as it kept going but hey, I ain't complaining now.
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:00:13 PM

No more panic? These lowballs aren't going to fill themselves goddamnit! Cry

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 09:02:48 PM

I think the dumping is over and we are on our way back up!  Glad I got some orders filled below ICO!   Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
flapman1

Activity: 142

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:22:19 PM

Put her life savings into Swift, did she? I guess she's about to jump. LOL.

More like checking out the view from where her new penthouse patio is gonna be.

Yeah after she raped the bitswift bagholders lmao!!!!

There, fixed that ...

I pay a visit whenever a scamcoin is on the way out. Come over to Panda, have a look and make up your own mind. You won't be scammed or dumped on by the dev or unknown shadowy figures ... this ship is sinking under the waves, best to save what BTC you can and put it someplace safe and stable (assuming you want to stay in crypto, that is)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=568529.0
wxman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:23:00 PM

I think the dumping is over and we are on our way back up!  Glad I got some orders filled below ICO!   Grin

Might take a little bit, but considering this coin is part of the blocknet and it's still young with a huge roadmap of features, I see nothing but good things for this coin.  Sometimes a bit of a shakeout is necessary.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:31:13 PM

I also picked up more right around 8000sat.  Cool Brings my average down a little, and I'm ready for the ascent. Price is down, but there is good reason for it to rise up again!

Also, I'd let that lady in the pic fondle me in my new penthouse suite. I don't see what the big deal is.

flapman1

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:42:33 PM

Have look at the Blocknet forum m8.  They're a worse scam that this.  They let people trade free on Poloniex and bter but not on Bittrex.  An accident of course ... it always is. 

Of course they go on how there's nothing wrong, nothing to worry about, everything's fine, here we go the moon.  Right.  For the devs over there who grabbed up bunches on Poloniex, etc. cheap while the rest of the rubes were paying ICO prices on Bittrex. 

Don't believe me caused I'm biased towards certain overly cute bear like fellows from China? Fair enough, but here's the Blocknet thread to back me up unless they've cleaned things up a bit since earlier.  The scam is talked of on Twitter as well, not just me making up things.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.0

Might take a little bit, but considering this coin is part of the blocknet and it's still young with a huge roadmap of features, I see nothing but good things for this coin.  Sometimes a bit of a shakeout is necessary.
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:46:52 PM

In no way am I saying bitswift is a scam, it's just when pump n dump groups they get involved can ruin a coin. Bag holders left holden da bags!!!
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:47:15 PM

Have look at the Blocknet forum m8.  They're a worse scam that this.  They let people trade free on Poloniex and bter but not on Bittrex.  An accident of course ... it always is.  

Of course they go on how there's nothing wrong, nothing to worry about, everything's fine, here we go the moon.  Right.  For the devs over there who grabbed up bunches on Poloniex, etc. cheap while the rest of the rubes were paying ICO prices on Bittrex.  

Don't believe me caused I'm biased towards certain overly cute bear like fellows from China? Fair enough, but here's the Blocknet thread to back me up unless they've cleaned things up a bit since earlier.  The scam is talked of on Twitter as well, not just me making up things.

I think the dumping is over and we are on our way back up!  Glad I got some orders filled below ICO!   Grin

Lollll what is the problem with that ?? If people are enought stupid to buy ICO at a price and sell 2 minutes later for cheaper, its there problem...

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:49:24 PM

In no way am I saying bitswift is a scam, it's just when pump n dump groups they get involved can ruin a coin. Bag holders left holden da bags!!!

loll dont worry, Bobsurplus is "buying"

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 11:56:52 PM

loll dont worry, Bobsurplus is "buying"
lol  Smiley
flapman1

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:03:52 AM

None if you're a master day-trader with all the goodies to take advantage of things.

For the average punter (like most of us are I would assume) the whole Bitswift/Blocknet complex is one giant bloody scam from the looks of it.  I had more hopes for Blocknet until the Poloniex/Bter free-trade scam.  That's not even subtle or thought out, rather like hitting someone in the back of the head with a rock and taking their money. Most the ICO scams these days at least attempt at sophistication. From the ever increasing volume at Bittrex I guess they were right not to worry.  They're set to steal a million dollars; likely the last big steal before the new regulations start in.

Have look at the Blocknet forum m8.  They're a worse scam that this.  They let people trade free on Poloniex and bter but not on Bittrex.  An accident of course ... it always is.  

Of course they go on how there's nothing wrong, nothing to worry about, everything's fine, here we go the moon.  Right.  For the devs over there who grabbed up bunches on Poloniex, etc. cheap while the rest of the rubes were paying ICO prices on Bittrex.  

Don't believe me caused I'm biased towards certain overly cute bear like fellows from China? Fair enough, but here's the Blocknet thread to back me up unless they've cleaned things up a bit since earlier.  The scam is talked of on Twitter as well, not just me making up things.

I think the dumping is over and we are on our way back up!  Glad I got some orders filled below ICO!   Grin

Lollll what is the problem with that ?? If people are enought stupid to buy ICO at a price and sell 2 minutes later for cheaper, its there problem...
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2014, 12:37:58 AM

Hello Community,

BitSwift does not die.

BitSwift does not focus on price.

BitSwift does not stop.

BitSwift is busy to bring you the best.

Believe in BitSwift.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
biggernugs

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 12:52:33 AM

SO much bull shit in this thread as of late. So we're back to ICO price, who gives a fuck. Seriously if you bought at ICO and didn't make profit than you have no business being here and are a fucking idiot. If you bought in the last few days & watched price fall...it happens, not just here but every other coin also. See BTC. Sit tight and you'll be fine. BitSwift is no joke, they are one of the few altcoins that actually have a chance at survival. If not get out "while you still can." There are those here that would gladly take your position. Just keep in mind the ones taking it aren't dumb, we want it at our price now. Remember, this is all a gamble.

And all this BobSurplus shit...Mr. Bob, no disrespect to you meant at all. But seriously, who gives a fuck about Bob? If your move is based off Bob's move, or any other trader for that matter,  than you have already lost.  He controls his moves, not yours. And when you start to move based off him you have essentially become his puppet. Congratulations. DYOR & start thinking for yourself. You might actually start to see a profit next time.

In the meantime I'm gonna set some low(er) buys and keep stacking BitSwift. If you think BitSwift is a scam, I'd love to know what you're in? Actually, wait....I don't give a shit  Wink

capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:13:25 AM

SO much bull shit in this thread as of late. So we're back to ICO price, who gives a fuck. Seriously if you bought at ICO and didn't make profit than you have no business being here and are a fucking idiot. If you bought in the last few days & watched price fall...it happens, not just here but every other coin also. See BTC. Sit tight and you'll be fine. BitSwift is no joke, they are one of the few altcoins that actually have a chance at survival. If not get out "while you still can." There are those here that would gladly take your position. Just keep in mind the ones taking it aren't dumb, we want it at our price now. Remember, this is all a gamble.

And all this BobSurplus shit...Mr. Bob, no disrespect to you meant at all. But seriously, who gives a fuck about Bob? If your move is based off Bob's move, or any other trader for that matter,  than you have already lost.  He controls his moves, not yours. And when you start to move based off him you have essentially become his puppet. Congratulations. DYOR & start thinking for yourself. You might actually start to see a profit next time.

In the meantime I'm gonna set some low(er) buys and keep stacking BitSwift. If you think BitSwift is a scam, I'd love to know what you're in? Actually, wait....I don't give a shit  Wink

Seriously though, one of the best posts I've seen around here lately...kudos, sir.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 01:47:41 AM

Good post. That's a problem that plagues the Alt-coin/Bitcoin scene. Many people came in that seem to solely focus on short-term prices/values. Yes, Crypto's have MUCH more volatility then most FIAT stocks, yes it can be stressful at times and frustrating to lose money, but the volatility to me, that's half the fun. But people lose connection to the coin itself, and the idea, and the movement behind crypto currency. BitSwift seems really promising to me despite the resent drop in value:
-Only 4 million coins
-Created a buzz in the scene, drew attention
-Devs are active daily
-Road map looks incredible, and has many unique features

People honestly think it won't rise in value? Even if it gets pumped and dumped, it'll climb back again. Some people need to let their balls drop, sit back and enjoy the ride.
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 03:34:59 AM

Seriously though, one of the best posts I've seen around here lately...kudos, sir.

***Whale watching***
Ryse

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 08:43:14 AM

All of the Blocknet coins took a dip yesterday upon launch of Blocknet ITO. The reasons are fairly obvious. It would be in everyone's best interest to buy and/or hold the Blocknet system coins..especially Swift.

We are all stardust.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 09:14:53 AM

To da moon baby  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: