Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SWIFT] BitSwift |https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=922982.msg101316  (Read 268327 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:27:45 AM

Dear Community,

DApps have the potential to become self-sustaining because they empower their stakeholders to invest in the development of the DApp. Because of that, it is conceivable that DApps for payments, data storage, bandwidth and cloud computing may one day surpass the valuation of multinational corporations like Visa, Dropbox, Comcast, and Amazon that are are currently active in the space.

“Everything that can be decentralized, will be decentralized”. David A. Johnston

Based on the economic and efficiency advantages of decentralized applications its clear that existing centralized services will be displaced over time by decentralized alternatives. This shift is likely to come most quickly for services in which the network effect advantages of Metcalfe’s Law are most critical to the success of the service provider.

https://mega.co.nz/#!jhUymT7K!LwYaWRYKD1Vx56tcAvlEmzbJN3QqCiqSsaTO3udXjkE -BitSwift Canadian Provincial Business License - BitSwift Applications - Government Issued Master Business Licence
 (Will be first official document uploaded to SwiftExist)

https://mega.co.nz/#!To02jbab!zZ7X-_5h2EVhWCHnX9lCbjSo7Y93_ytk4siscAg8AWs -Official Receipt for Business Name - Canadian Government Issued
 (Will be second uploaded document to SwiftExist)

Additional information will be released to verify and accompany these documents.  

Thank you,

-BitSwift

This sounds pretty cool. I've been hunting around looking for a few good coins since i dumped my SDC holdings.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:06:31 AM

Dear Community,

RE: Blocknet & BitSwift

The Blocknet Foundation will be registered as a legal entity in due course. This will bring it further accountability,
and will ensure that the public have all the traditional legal and civil protections afforded them by society.
Furthermore, in order for participating coins to offer certain services (particularly those involving B2B contracts
and/or money transmitter services), it is necessary for them to register as legal entities too.

BitSwift is the first to do so, having registered a software development company in Canada. Its Canadian Provincial
Business License can be found here: https://i.imgur.com/I9JDIzq.jpg (business number to be issued when the registration is approved). This will be the first document uploaded to SwiftExist https://mega.co.nz/#!K4sGgC6J!8_FXa1dYJLZp6866fSJiZDzoDF4SPewTZEtEnKscjUQ (a data ownership, timestamping, and document integrity service) once the service launches. Using SwiftExist as a productivity tool remunerates BitSwift nodes by destroying tiny amounts of currency, decreasing the money supply and thus increasing the value of each coin.

Read more here:http://downloads.xc-official.com/images/14-11-05%20The%20Blocknet-%20ITO%20rules%20and%20accountability%20measures.pdf

Thank You,

-BitSwift

This is amazing! Its the beginning of something truly great!

Wow I'll say the dev's work and dedication to making swift into something huge is MORE than I ever expected, it's refreshing to see that's for sure!  So glad I got my btc here vs. most of the other coins that are just garbage.

***Whale watching***
animalrise

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:33:52 AM

7 days until swiftexist is out!

When does the pump start  Grin?
sust1200

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:46:41 AM

it starts before they tell you about it! Wink be ahead, be first, make money

animalrise

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 11:50:32 AM

it starts before they tell you about it! Wink be ahead, be first, make money

I'm not actually sure it will pump this time. I mean, it has one of the best pump motives of crypto atm and if the coin wants to gain some attention after the release it needs to pump, just a matter of time before we find out.
mikerutch

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:10:48 PM

all I hear is blah blah blah noobie account blah blah price going to ATH blah blah!
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:35:18 PM

all I hear is blah blah blah noobie account blah blah price going to ATH blah blah!

basically what I've been reading for weeks now. we're to teh mooon, we're going to hit 100k at least 200K most wow this is going to explode! THIS IS next bitcoin!!! !! ! !

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
sust1200

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:42:03 PM

repeat something long enough and it will become true, maybe its valid? Wink

animalrise

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:14:22 PM

repeat something long enough and it will become true, maybe its valid? Wink

The thing is that we've been saying this and waiting for the dev to deliver something. Now that he will  deliver something that is completely inovative I think we might see a considerable price rise.
sust1200

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:30:10 PM

it sure is looking good Smiley. The bottom seems like its around 8k so seeling now is kinda stupid. With the release only days away for one excellent feature. And also BlockNet that BitSwift it going to be integrated with.

awais3344_1

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:12:03 PM

it sure is looking good Smiley. The bottom seems like its around 8k so seeling now is kinda stupid. With the release only days away for one excellent feature. And also BlockNet that BitSwift it going to be integrated with.

blocknet is quite dead as is.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.msg9455533#msg9455533

Don't reply back to me saying fudder and troll. I don't care.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:15:46 PM

Fudder Smiley
awais3344_1

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:17:55 PM

Fudder Smiley

thanks, want a cookie?  Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
BitSwift (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:25:34 PM

Fudders and Immature trolls are the exact reason SWIFT will be building its own private forum in the coming weeks. 

It is a shame the land of altcoins is littered with greed and juvenile behavior.

The Smear Campaign against the Blocknet has obviously caused some damage to reputations and the brands involved.  If you do some reading and use your OWN minds, you will realize the smear was a highly organized campaign, targeted directly to eliminate blocknet. 

How the greatest threat to altcoins is the toxic environment they exist in. 
http://altcoinspeculation.com/blocknet-will-it-be-built/

What does not kill you, makes you stronger.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 03:28:16 PM

The motive for the smear campaign
Metcalf later published a pastebin of a Skype conversation between the XC team and the SDC team. A merge was under discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422912#msg9422912
As can be seen, the meeting was very positive. However that sentiment changed in the week following it. Some SDC holders were opposed to the merge and managed to dissuade the SDC dev team from it.
This resistance to collaborating with XC extended to the Blocknet, when they successfully persudaded the SDC team to withdraw from the Blocknet prior to launching their smear campaign against it.
In retrospect the smear campaign appears to be an attempt to destroy Dan, XC, and the Blocknet in the hope of attracting users to SDC, a coin with legitimate anonymity features and thus a direct competitor.

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
animalrise

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:25:08 PM

The motive for the smear campaign
Metcalf later published a pastebin of a Skype conversation between the XC team and the SDC team. A merge was under discussion. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=829576.msg9422912#msg9422912
As can be seen, the meeting was very positive. However that sentiment changed in the week following it. Some SDC holders were opposed to the merge and managed to dissuade the SDC dev team from it.
This resistance to collaborating with XC extended to the Blocknet, when they successfully persudaded the SDC team to withdraw from the Blocknet prior to launching their smear campaign against it.
In retrospect the smear campaign appears to be an attempt to destroy Dan, XC, and the Blocknet in the hope of attracting users to SDC, a coin with legitimate anonymity features and thus a direct competitor.

Let's just forget about this and focus on building value. This coin has so much to give to crypto that it's a shame we are not talking about that xD
Sons_of_Crypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:36:10 PM

Dev, I like the idea of the private forum.  in addition, given the headaches of blocknet (hopefully it works out), honestly I just want to see swift do well as a coin (and of course rocket in value when the time is right)...which is will, regardless of this blocknet debacle.

***Whale watching***
FuegoTropicalArrrrrrriiii

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:59:31 PM

I have an idea, tell me if it's crazy.
Would it be possible to incorporate the SwiftID concept to a private forum? You could only access the forum from the webkit wallet and only by having a SwiftID that confirms who you are and that you are in fact a holder of Swift so you can post?

BitSwift (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:46:50 PM

I have an idea, tell me if it's crazy.
Would it be possible to incorporate the SwiftID concept to a private forum? You could only access the forum from the webkit wallet and only by having a SwiftID that confirms who you are and that you are in fact a holder of Swift so you can post?

It could be possible to use the hash digest  produced by SwiftExist based on a file that was sent to interested forum users , and only that digest could allow you access to the forum. 

We will look into the possibilities Smiley - there are many.

-BitSwift

www.bitswift.io
business(at)bitswift.io
DukeofZill

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:32:06 PM

Fudders and Immature trolls are the exact reason SWIFT will be building its own private forum in the coming weeks. 

It is a shame the land of altcoins is littered with greed and juvenile behavior.

The Smear Campaign against the Blocknet has obviously caused some damage to reputations and the brands involved.  If you do some reading and use your OWN minds, you will realize the smear was a highly organized campaign, targeted directly to eliminate blocknet. 

How the greatest threat to altcoins is the toxic environment they exist in. 
http://altcoinspeculation.com/blocknet-will-it-be-built/

What does not kill you, makes you stronger.

-BitSwift

I like the idea of a private bitswift forum, always a nice thing to have a place that actually encourages positive discussion. But please don't lock the BCT forum once you open the private swift forum. I've see other coins do that, and it doesn't end well. Even if this place is a shit show, you still need the BCT presence. Let people say whatever they want, just encourage the civilized discussion elsewhere.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: