Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: █▓▒░ GAIA Platform [Built in AppStore][POS 2.0][Android] ░▒▓█  (Read 208073 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:08:01 AM

and the skins on the wallet...maybe a bacon skin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RagingBull (OP)

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:10:01 AM

whats with the bacon lol
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 01:10:30 AM

but really, it's the departure from the standard interface and the portability aspect
filflarn

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:44:11 AM

whats with the bacon lol

lol its DELICIOUS Smiley  thanks for the rain party!! it kicked a$$ just like this community
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

I love the idea of accessing the wallet via browser of own choice.
Think of the possibilities GAIA offer!
You run your wallet in background and you can access it from everywhere with any device you wish.  

Look this idea of web wallet. It is already there in GAIA!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:23:16 PM

Could someone please help me with this.I'm looking for answer why I got so low shares at Gaia Multipool http://gaiaplatform.com/multipool/  After 10 hours of mining  using sgminer 4.2.2 X11 I got only 62 shares.At coinmine.pl with the same rig  ( 4 ) R9 280X I getting over 1 millions shares.Any answer will be very helpful

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 03:04:31 PM

Could someone please help me with this.I'm looking for answer why I got so low shares at Gaia Multipool http://gaiaplatform.com/multipool/  After 10 hours of mining  using sgminer 4.2.2 X11 I got only 62 shares.At coinmine.pl with the same rig  ( 4 ) R9 280X I getting over 1 millions shares.Any answer will be very helpful

need a bit more info than this...what coin are you mining, are they the same coin, are the actual payouts the same?

you might just be getting less shares but the payout ratio is the same.

check if you're getting paid out around the same amount of coins in BTC value. If it's the same, you have nothing to worry about.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2014, 03:32:01 PM

I hope you all enjoy the Friday rain party!

f more tweets are needed just ask me.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
kondor

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 04:20:20 PM

There is no problem with your shares, the pool uses 0.001 as share unit on X11 and X13 ports, most pools use higher share unit and also apply multiplier. It will not affect your payout as all workers shares are accounted for the same way.
webprods

Activity: 308

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 12:48:51 AM

Great.:-)) Very good explanation .Most beautiful thing in the world is a good and friendly communication.Thank you

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
pratsop

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 02:27:36 AM

"
November, 2014: Wallet Release
DONE
November, 2014: Multipool
DONE
November, 2014: Full QT wallet  functionality
November, 2014: GAIA Appstore beta release
November, 2014: Wallet updates available on Appstore (one click install)
November, 2014: GAIA Appstore skins, demo apps available for download
"

so far, so good Wink
and 526 sat? why?

ps. rainy night? awesome storm Cheesy thanks
RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:50:42 AM

Please do not reply to fudsters, or quote them.
We are committed to our road map, and our investors.
We will not go into feeding trolls till the next RC release.
AminerMiner

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:22:18 AM

Assuming the ICO does sell out, that is not as steep as it looks, especially with what this project will do.
With that said, the wallet initial release with ICO ending would be unique by itself with what has been implemented already.
My experience with the markets so far tells me under hyping and over producing is a better route for an altcoin.
I will be straight and forward with you, I have watched many coin developments lately and the many problems they
are faced with is a result of not building faith, after all an alt currency is more about the faith people place on it.

I know a lot of devs would promote features like Anon, EM, wallet trading, escrow, mobile wallet, etc etc...
what we are doing here is different, we are eventually giving the user a choice:
Developer Jack is offering feature/app for x amount of GAIA coins on the appstore, user Joe can choose to install this feature/app
in his wallet by downloading the add-on and in the process send developer jack the x amount of coins as payment.
These apps/addons can be free or paid. Also the GAIA team would also make features/addons for free.
Another small example would be wallet skins, although we would make available a number of skins, a designer might
follow our API and make a nice wallet skin and offer it for a small GAIA fee on the appstore. This designer will have
a decentralized way of pushing his creation for some income, and if the wallet skin is not to your taste then you do not need
to install it.

The initial GAIA platform will be designed by us, however, with the API release any company/individual can create a parallel
platform for his users based on GAIA and sharing the GAIA coin blockchain. The eventual creation of separate platforms all sharing
the GAIA coin daemon as a payment service will create a great potential for growth.

The roll out of the app store would have to be in stages, as there is no way for us to have this fully tested without a large user base.
Are we promising a fully working appstore from day one? the answer is simply no, but we have part of the code done, and there is an
end user feedback/impression needed to have things completed the right way.

We are aware the blockchain and GUI are two totally different things, and there was web wallets done already.
However, with the web technologies we are introducing to the platform we are vastly expanding what can be done without
bloating the chain. I'll give another small example: A coin offers Classified ads implementation, with GAIA a dev can offer
a tweaked GAIA platform that will perform this with web technologies and able to handle billions of transactions with
robust light blockchain and with more control. There is a balance that is created between decentralized and centralized data.

The open source nature of the project will enable developers to work on creating a GAIA customized platform or app for financial
gain instead of the copy paste routine. The appstore will be an introduction to bigger and better things and is not the ultimate goal.
The best description I can give GAIA is a payment system to a Modular E-commerce platform.

English is not my mother language and making whitepapers full of la la land promises is not my style. Me and the other devs working
on GAIA are not here today, gone tomorrow. The only promise I will give you bluntly is we are working our ass on this and will continue to do so.

I've been to the mountaintop…I've seen the Promised Land, and if I do not get there with you, Chris "CryptoAsian" got my personal info.

Come join us in #gaiacoin on IRC freenode. We can answer some of your questions quicker if we are around.  As long as you post the question here
as well. We can use a few pumps to the topic  Wink

it does sound like the promised land  Grin

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:33:14 AM

Assuming the ICO does sell out, that is not as steep as it looks, especially with what this project will do.
With that said, the wallet initial release with ICO ending would be unique by itself with what has been implemented already.
My experience with the markets so far tells me under hyping and over producing is a better route for an altcoin.
I will be straight and forward with you, I have watched many coin developments lately and the many problems they
are faced with is a result of not building faith, after all an alt currency is more about the faith people place on it.

I know a lot of devs would promote features like Anon, EM, wallet trading, escrow, mobile wallet, etc etc...
what we are doing here is different, we are eventually giving the user a choice:
Developer Jack is offering feature/app for x amount of GAIA coins on the appstore, user Joe can choose to install this feature/app
in his wallet by downloading the add-on and in the process send developer jack the x amount of coins as payment.
These apps/addons can be free or paid. Also the GAIA team would also make features/addons for free.
Another small example would be wallet skins, although we would make available a number of skins, a designer might
follow our API and make a nice wallet skin and offer it for a small GAIA fee on the appstore. This designer will have
a decentralized way of pushing his creation for some income, and if the wallet skin is not to your taste then you do not need
to install it.

The initial GAIA platform will be designed by us, however, with the API release any company/individual can create a parallel
platform for his users based on GAIA and sharing the GAIA coin blockchain. The eventual creation of separate platforms all sharing
the GAIA coin daemon as a payment service will create a great potential for growth.

The roll out of the app store would have to be in stages, as there is no way for us to have this fully tested without a large user base.
Are we promising a fully working appstore from day one? the answer is simply no, but we have part of the code done, and there is an

We are aware the blockchain and GUI are two totally different things, and there was web wallets done already.
However, with the web technologies we are introducing to the platform we are vastly expanding what can be done without
bloating the chain. I'll give another small example: A coin offers Classified ads implementation, with GAIA a dev can offer
a tweaked GAIA platform that will perform this with web technologies and able to handle billions of transactions with
robust light blockchain and with more control. There is a balance that is created between decentralized and centralized data.

The open source nature of the project will enable developers to work on creating a GAIA customized platform or app for financial
gain instead of the copy paste routine. The appstore will be an introduction to bigger and better things and is not the ultimate goal.
The best description I can give GAIA is a payment system to a Modular E-commerce platform.

English is not my mother language and making whitepapers full of la la land promises is not my style. Me and the other devs working
on GAIA are not here today, gone tomorrow. The only promise I will give you bluntly is we are working our ass on this and will continue to do so.

I've been to the mountaintop…I've seen the Promised Land, and if I do not get there with you, Chris "CryptoAsian" got my personal info.

Come join us in #gaiacoin on IRC freenode. We can answer some of your questions quicker if we are around.  As long as you post the question here

We are getting to the promised land. it's just the matter of who will get there with us. And we do need to cross the desert.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2014, 06:04:08 AM

some free gaias for twitter people https://twitter.com/kingscrownBTC/status/531325946587283456

RagingBull (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:47:27 AM

Remember the pizza that someone gave away in the early days of Bitcoin, you will be able to tell the same story with those GAIA  Grin
kawa900jc

Activity: 720

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:59:54 AM
Last edit: November 09, 2014, 07:26:00 AM by kawa900jc

done!
See my sig for the reward adresss.

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:16:06 AM

thank you for teh rain Smiley

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 07:18:40 AM

Remember the pizza that someone gave away in the early days of Bitcoin, you will be able to tell the same story with those GAIA  Grin
thanks for the free coins ,and I will keep watch this coin.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
AminerMiner

Activity: 591

Why oh why Didnt i take the blue pill ?!?!

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:16:03 AM

to install it.

We are getting to the promised land. it's just the matter of who will get there with us. And we do need to cross the desert.

desert or no desert ... We WILL make it RAIN !!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: