Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:54:40 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Can you guys give us the plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself and where that will play into the timeline?  I know many here would be interested in that.

Are there any concerns about the implementation of Bergstake?  As this is a huge part of what people are investing in, it would be great to hear an update as this code doesn't yet exist (as far as we know) and is only documented in a whitepaper.

The plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself has not changed since the inception of the project.  We have been planning to release the coin and Bergstake at the same time as the official launch of Breakout Gaming.  However, since the timeline is taking longer than expected, we do want to leave it up for discussion with the community, to see if there are ways to release the coin sooner.  There has been some discussion to potentially release a temp coin asset that can be traded in for the official BRO once we are ready, so that owners of the BRO can potentially trade their assets prior to our official release.  But, we have concerns that it may potentially devalue the true value of BRO during the time we are in development stage of Breakout Gaming.  What do you all think?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:22:14 AM

Will there be another round of public fundraising?  If so, any ETA on when that will be?

As we all know, due to much of the down crypto environment, the first crowd sale did not go as well as planned, which forced us to look for private financing.  We want to get much closer to raising the capital needed privately BEFORE the second crowd sale.  This is in the best interest of all the early participants of the first crowd sale.  Also, it would benefit the participants in the second crowd sale, knowing that pricvate financing is already in place.

Most angel investors and VCs don't invest in ideas, they invest in operating businesses that they can scale to the next level.

I'm afraid your quest for private financing may take months and months, enough to blow through the ICO funds.

IMO, you should make a public release of the gaming demos to improve investors confidence, then launch the coin sale with some serious marketing.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 05:04:34 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Can you guys give us the plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself and where that will play into the timeline?  I know many here would be interested in that.

Are there any concerns about the implementation of Bergstake?  As this is a huge part of what people are investing in, it would be great to hear an update as this code doesn't yet exist (as far as we know) and is only documented in a whitepaper.

The plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself has not changed since the inception of the project.  We have been planning to release the coin and Bergstake at the same time as the official launch of Breakout Gaming.  However, since the timeline is taking longer than expected, we do want to leave it up for discussion with the community, to see if there are ways to release the coin sooner.  There has been some discussion to potentially release a temp coin asset that can be traded in for the official BRO once we are ready, so that owners of the BRO can potentially trade their assets prior to our official release.  But, we have concerns that it may potentially devalue the true value of BRO during the time we are in development stage of Breakout Gaming.  What do you all think?

I think it would be a bad idea to release a token, and I invested a lot of BTC in the first round. I'm in no hurry to ROI. If you release a token, it will pump and dump. Your 2nd phase ICO will reflect the dump price. Think seriously about that.

Also consider that the capital you wished to raise in the second part of the ICO will be bled significantly into the pockets of the whales who executed the pump and dump.

In the end, releasing a token early will suck capital from the project and dilute our investment.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:55:31 AM

If anyone has any specific questions please ask away! We will be on for the next few hours and answering questions through the night

Hi, a couple of questions:

Are there any specific optimizations / functionality implemented or planned to cater to multitabling poker players? For example, easy to configure betting scripts, arranging and resizing tables automatically, etc. Have you consulted anyone who actually plays 8+ tables online regularly?

How is the rake going to be considering that crypto doesn't come with all the baggage handling fiat does, i.e. no charge backs etc?

Is there or is there going to be a security expert or a team to catch cheaters and bots etc? Is there any kind of bot detection system in place yet?

Keep up the good work and can't wait to get to bust some fish in BRO poker tables. Smiley
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 10:40:06 AM

I agree with tx42

No token just the second IPO would be my choice

blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:57:14 PM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Can you guys give us the plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself and where that will play into the timeline?  I know many here would be interested in that.

Are there any concerns about the implementation of Bergstake?  As this is a huge part of what people are investing in, it would be great to hear an update as this code doesn't yet exist (as far as we know) and is only documented in a whitepaper.

The plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself has not changed since the inception of the project.  We have been planning to release the coin and Bergstake at the same time as the official launch of Breakout Gaming.  However, since the timeline is taking longer than expected, we do want to leave it up for discussion with the community, to see if there are ways to release the coin sooner.  There has been some discussion to potentially release a temp coin asset that can be traded in for the official BRO once we are ready, so that owners of the BRO can potentially trade their assets prior to our official release.  But, we have concerns that it may potentially devalue the true value of BRO during the time we are in development stage of Breakout Gaming.  What do you all think?

I think it would be a bad idea to release a token, and I invested a lot of BTC in the first round. I'm in no hurry to ROI. If you release a token, it will pump and dump. Your 2nd phase ICO will reflect the dump price. Think seriously about that.

Also consider that the capital you wished to raise in the second part of the ICO will be bled significantly into the pockets of the whales who executed the pump and dump.

In the end, releasing a token early will suck capital from the project and dilute our investment.

Guys i just checked the thread..

I also think releasing a token would be a really bad idea, as it will definitely put price down, especially if official launch wont follow quickly. So, much better choice is to wait for the actual launch and keep community update with progress.

I can also wait till you got sth. tangible with no problem, i knew somehow this wont start as planned.
bitarri

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:04:41 PM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Can you guys give us the plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself and where that will play into the timeline?  I know many here would be interested in that.

Are there any concerns about the implementation of Bergstake?  As this is a huge part of what people are investing in, it would be great to hear an update as this code doesn't yet exist (as far as we know) and is only documented in a whitepaper.

The plan for the development and distribution of BRO itself has not changed since the inception of the project.  We have been planning to release the coin and Bergstake at the same time as the official launch of Breakout Gaming.  However, since the timeline is taking longer than expected, we do want to leave it up for discussion with the community, to see if there are ways to release the coin sooner.  There has been some discussion to potentially release a temp coin asset that can be traded in for the official BRO once we are ready, so that owners of the BRO can potentially trade their assets prior to our official release.  But, we have concerns that it may potentially devalue the true value of BRO during the time we are in development stage of Breakout Gaming.  What do you all think?

I also think releasing a token would be a really bad idea, as it will definitely put price down, especially if official launch wont follow quickly. So, much better choice is to wait for the actual launch and keep community update with progress.

I can also wait till you got sth. tangible with no problem, i knew somehow this wont start as planned.

It appears that the launch delay is caused by their quest for private funding, not because they don't have something "tangible".

While private funding may be beneficial to this project, I'm afraid that's going to take few more months.

You may say that timelines are not desirable, but we need to know what the hell is going... How many months is this launch going to take?
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:05:56 PM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

It appears that the launch delay is caused by their quest for private funding, not because they don't have something "tangible".

While private funding may be beneficial to this project, I'm afraid that's going to take few more months.

You may say that timelines are not desirable, but we need to know what the hell is going... How many months is this launch going to take?

+1  I'm not a fan of "we're looking for funding", everyone is looking for funding, this means nothing...
Ge

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 07:54:23 PM

HI, I don't think too that create token is a good idea ... This will blow the investment of early adopters, after all this waiting it would be a waste !

But I think you must give us some estimated roadmap and update it weekly. Just a simple roadmap on an url. Or you can give public changelog or a log of advanced. So we can see the timeline of the project and the roadmap. It will shut up for those who FUD and it will help early investors to be patient.

Furthermore, I'm interested in the new beta testing.

Have a nice day !

Human
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:34:04 AM

Don't release token or someway to let IPO-participants trade their stakes. It will only hurt this coin since there's nothing tangible at hand. We need a good timeline of the development of the project/what has already been done. Not only funding news

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
Cryptophile

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 09:23:25 PM

Back to crickets...
bitarri

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 05:27:52 AM

This eerie silence is starting to get under my skin
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 04:41:23 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

It's a decent idea, even if they're distributed post-fundraising but before BRO w/ bergstake is ready.  If anyone is silly enough to sell below the price we paid, there are plenty of us willing to buy them and accumulate.

All it takes is good communication and there could be a great community behind BRO, but it's going to take some work to get there.

Don't trust any exchange!
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:04:33 AM

If anyone has any specific questions please ask away! We will be on for the next few hours and answering questions through the night

Hi, a couple of questions:

Are there any specific optimizations / functionality implemented or planned to cater to multitabling poker players? For example, easy to configure betting scripts, arranging and resizing tables automatically, etc. Have you consulted anyone who actually plays 8+ tables online regularly?

How is the rake going to be considering that crypto doesn't come with all the baggage handling fiat does, i.e. no charge backs etc?

Is there or is there going to be a security expert or a team to catch cheaters and bots etc? Is there any kind of bot detection system in place yet?

Keep up the good work and can't wait to get to bust some fish in BRO poker tables. Smiley

The poker tables are configured for multi-player games.  Yes, arranging and re-sizing tables functionality is available.  We have had pro players test along with the demo testers from the community.

We are offering traditional buy-ins with cash processing alongside buy-ins with crypto.  So there will be charge backs, but less so than just cash only sites.  The rake will have to constantly adjusted to the real time value as a percentage to fiat currency.  The actual chips will be DENOMINATED in BRO, but just like any casino that denominates in euro, dollars, etc.. you will be able to convert through fiat processing or crypto to BRO.

We have already been in discussions with a few of the top security experts in the gaming business.  Preventing fraud, bots etc.. will be our top priority.  We will employ every tool available to discourage this type of activity and have may safeguards in place on we launch.

Thanks for your questions and let me know if you have any other concerns.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:06:49 AM

Will there be another round of public fundraising?  If so, any ETA on when that will be?

As we all know, due to much of the down crypto environment, the first crowd sale did not go as well as planned, which forced us to look for private financing.  We want to get much closer to raising the capital needed privately BEFORE the second crowd sale.  This is in the best interest of all the early participants of the first crowd sale.  Also, it would benefit the participants in the second crowd sale, knowing that pricvate financing is already in place.

Most angel investors and VCs don't invest in ideas, they invest in operating businesses that they can scale to the next level.

I'm afraid your quest for private financing may take months and months, enough to blow through the ICO funds.

IMO, you should make a public release of the gaming demos to improve investors confidence, then launch the coin sale with some serious marketing.

As you know, the prime reason we have been in the process of raising venture capital is that the "crowd sale" did not go as planned.  The current amount of development money spent on the project dwarfs what was raised during the crowd sale. 

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:09:40 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

We are of the same opinion as well.  We are very hesitant to release a token that can be traded in at a later date for BRO.  It may de-value the BRO before we even launch.  However, we are appreciative of the patience the community have shown us and wanted to have this discussion with the community before making any decision.

Thanks for you input.

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:14:10 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Bitarri,

It may take a while longer than expected.  W thank you for your patience.  If you want an invite to test the software and verify the work that has currently be done, please contact us.   
We understand your concerns and want to launch early as possible, but the amount of capital needed to set-up a support and gaming staff properly, along with proper licensing is exponentially more than what was raised in the crowd sale.  The good news is the software is looking terrific and will be a leading edge gaming hub once we launch. 

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:15:12 AM

I agree with tx42

No token just the second IPO would be my choice

Starblocks, noted and thanks for your input.

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:16:22 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

Thanks for your reply, we know you have been with us from the inception.  Your opinion is always welcome!

BreakoutGaming

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 03:19:35 AM

How are you Koontas

Great, thanks!

It appears that the launch delay is caused by their quest for private funding, not becaue they don't have something "tangible".

+1  I'm not a fan of "we're looking for funding", everyone is looking for funding, this means nothing...

We totally understand your frustration, we are in the same opinion as you.  However, there is a vast underestimation of the amount of capital needed to launch a licensed gaming company.  We will do our best to meet everyone's expectations.  Thanks!

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: