Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:21:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LovSan

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:26:30 PM

why is the sale of 5500 coins less than 2 days long?  was expecting for the 5500 coin sale to last at least 4 days or so.  thanks

Check the OP.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:35:19 PM

why is the sale of 5500 coins less than 2 days long?  was expecting for the 5500 coin sale to last at least 4 days or so.  thanks

Check the OP.

thanks lov.
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:19:17 PM

Hey Bro's, hope all is well.  That is all.  Please carry on with your development and awesomeness.   Cheesy
We just keep ticking Koontas.  THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:37:00 PM

1. Can you get a PoD from CryptoAsian? Who are the devs here? Why haven't you gotten a PoD? Every other ICO does this, why can't you?

C'mon Man. Seriously?

I'll help you do your own PoD.  The developer of the coin is Jay Berg http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/the-team/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10252

BUT, who cares about the actual coin.  The value of the coin is tied to the success of the gaming platform.  The question you should be asking is who is behind the gaming platform?  The answer to that is in the same place.

Thanks! No need to get snarky. This kind of info should be on the OP.

Sorry, I'll try not to be so snarky.

The OP still says the price is 6000.  Please change that.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:06:10 PM

1. Can you get a PoD from CryptoAsian? Who are the devs here? Why haven't you gotten a PoD? Every other ICO does this, why can't you?

C'mon Man. Seriously?

I'll help you do your own PoD.  The developer of the coin is Jay Berg http://fundraiser.breakoutgaming.com/the-team/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=10252

BUT, who cares about the actual coin.  The value of the coin is tied to the success of the gaming platform.  The question you should be asking is who is behind the gaming platform?  The answer to that is in the same place.

Thanks! No need to get snarky. This kind of info should be on the OP.

Fixed.  Thanks for pointing that out!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
ofortuna

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 08:39:15 PM

In my book JakeThePanda has earned the right to be snarky. He's also very helpful and supportive.  Thanks Jake  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
comando

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:12:53 PM

The balance checker doesn't work probably.

I've invested BTC at the rate of 1 btc = 6000 BRO and the balance said that i would have around 1768 BRO.

Today, the rate is at 1 btc = 5500 BRO, i check my balance again, it says that i only have around 1600 BRO. Why is my BRO going down base on the rate?
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:27:54 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 12:13:58 AM by BreakoutCoin

The balance checker doesn't work probably.

I've invested BTC at the rate of 1 btc = 6000 BRO and the balance said that i would have around 1768 BRO.

Today, the rate is at 1 btc = 5500 BRO, i check my balance again, it says that i only have around 1600 BRO. Why is my BRO going down base on the rate?

There have been problems with the balance checker when the rate is adjusted.  We will have the developer check/fix this.  We will post and update as soon as it is corrected.  Most likely due to the recent change in terms.  

Please pm us your transaction ID or btc address, so we can make sure it's the balance checker that is the problem.

**edit** the balance checker should be working fine.  Please try again, if you are still getting the same results, send us your btc address and tx ID.  Thanks.

Edit: after refresh web page, we are unable to recreate any balance issues. Please reply if anyone still has issues.

Note. the balance checking tool depends on public blockchain apis, and is just a tool for your convenience.. your actual breakoutcoin genesis balance will be correct.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
jaybny

Activity: 410

Proof-of-Skill - protoblock.com

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 01:00:09 AM

why is the sale of 5500 coins less than 2 days long?  was expecting for the 5500 coin sale to last at least 4 days or so.  thanks

Check the OP.

fyi. time estimates were based on 10 minute bitcoin blocks.. due to increase hashrate.. block times have been averaging 8.5 minutes, so expect levels to come faster.

https://blockchain.info/stats

https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Protoblock turns knowledge of American football into Fantasybit coin, a margin token used to monetize leveraged skill.

https://twitter.com/jaybny/status/1022596877332762624
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:09:37 AM

does the wallet not work? it's not downloading anything

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:12:48 AM

does the wallet not work? it's not downloading anything

Did you recently make a purchase?  You MUST make sure to make a copy of your json file and password.  DO NOT LOSE THEM.  Once the BRO is ready to launch you will be able to acquire your coins using the json file and password.

BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:44:30 AM

why is the sale of 5500 coins less than 2 days long?  was expecting for the 5500 coin sale to last at least 4 days or so.  thanks

The reason we put the coin sale at @6600 after the first change, was to give the original participants a bonus for jumping on board early.  We were going to drop it to @3000 immediately, but felt the sudden drop would make it difficult for the next group to participate.  For those who still want to participate, the BRO per btc is still attractive and will remain so imho even @3000 BRO per btc.

Mayhem007

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 02:26:30 AM

The reason we put the coin sale at @6600 after the first change, was to give the original participants a bonus for jumping on board early.  We were going to drop it to @3000 immediately, but felt the sudden drop would make it difficult for the next group to participate.  For those who still want to participate, the BRO per btc is still attractive and will remain so imho even @3000 BRO per btc.

i was in at 6600 and added on at 6000  Grin
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:49:08 AM

I don't believe you are going to be selling much more regardless the price (the decreasing scale is unfortunate, by the way), UNLESS you release some kind of real life, fully operational, gaming platform. Without that, in my opinion, the whole ICO is pointless.

With that circumstance, plus the horrendous timing of the offer, you have to consider the amount of BTC already collected quite a big triumph.

Not much more will be coming in, I believe, though.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:04:59 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 06:25:33 AM by BreakoutCoin

I don't believe you are going to be selling much more regardless the price (the decreasing scale is unfortunate, by the way), UNLESS you release some kind of real life, fully operational, gaming platform. Without that, in my opinion, the whole ICO is pointless.

With that circumstance, plus the horrendous timing of the offer, you have to consider the amount of BTC already collected quite a big triumph.

You are quite correct, the timing couldn't have been worse, hopefully when the project becomes more developed and transparent, there will be significantly more interest coupled with a better "coin sale" climate and Bitcoin/Altcoin mood.

However, the amount of BRO, that participants of the "coin sale" are receiving per btc is still ridiculously high.   If Breakout Gaming reaches its targeted goal of 1 million registered users in the next two years, coupled with the need to process millions in "fiat" processing that BG will need to cover reserves for those players by buying BRO.  Do the math and you can see the price of BRO per btc is very attractive, even @1000 BRO per btc.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:11:22 AM

The "coin sale" will be considered a success for those who participated, not so much for those who sat on the sideline.  @6000 BRO or @3000 BRO, if Breakout Gaming accomplishes its goals, @1000 will be a pittance to what it can be in the future.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:31:06 AM

The "coin sale" will be considered a success for those who participated, not so much for those who sat on the sideline.  @6000 BRO or @3000 BRO, if Breakout Gaming accomplishes its goals, @1000 will be a pittance to what it can be in the future.

Problem is that setting hefty goals is meaningless when there's literally nothing supporting such. It's akin to say "I have a kid that is going to beat Floyd Mayweather" but we have only your word for it. In this case, a few not very promising jpeg files.

Anyway I don't want to be negative and hope this doesn't end in a terrible debacle. No one in crypto is going to wait not two years, probably not even 2 weeks. We'll see what happens when this comes to the exchanges... I got to tell you, unless there are operational platforms that can be tested, the trading is going to be much "higher" than 6600 per BTC in that scenario.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:25:22 AM

Problem is that setting hefty goals is meaningless when there's literally nothing supporting such. It's akin to say "I have a kid that is going to beat Floyd Mayweather" but we have only your word for it. In this case, a few not very promising jpeg files.

Anyway I don't want to be negative and hope this doesn't end in a terrible debacle. No one in crypto is going to wait not two years, probably not even 2 weeks. We'll see what happens when this comes to the exchanges... I got to tell you, unless there are operational platforms that can be tested, the trading is going to be much "higher" than 6600 per BTC in that scenario.

"Breakout Gaming" WILL have operational platforms before the launch of Breakout Coin. Our confidence comes from that expectation. 

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:40:17 AM

Am I correct in thinking that those who receive Bergstake from the Coin Sale will always be the owner of said Berstake as it is not transferable?

Don't trust any exchange!
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:00:00 AM

Am I correct in thinking that those who receive Bergstake from the Coin Sale will always be the owner of said Berstake as it is not transferable?

That is correct, only the original buyers of BRO in the "coin sale" and the dev team will ever have Bergstake.  It is not transferable.  You can give a copy of your wallet and private key away, but there is a trust issue involved, that a duplicate was not made and kept.  

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: