Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:55:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
qawzsx

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:59:16 AM

I will be buying at 1320 BRO / BTC, providing we can get the BRO team to transfer ownership to my private key.

The number of BRO per BTC may fluctuate depending on the progress of breakout coin.

I'll sell you mine at 1320 BRO / BTC

If you can get the BRO team to transfer ownership to my key, you have a deal. I'll see if I can get in touch with them through other channels.

Ok, pm me if you can get in touch with them. They should be able to transfer the ownership without problem, after all there is no blockchain out there, only a database.
oldtimegin

Activity: 123
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:56:08 PM

I will be buying at 1320 BRO / BTC, providing we can get the BRO team to transfer ownership to my private key.

Are you serious? You will proabably be able to buy every single BRO coin out there at that price.

You must be pretty confident the BRO team will not be able to transfer the ownership I guess  Wink.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:13:36 PM

Are you serious? You will proabably be able to buy every single BRO coin out there at that price.

You must be pretty confident the BRO team will not be able to transfer the ownership I guess  Wink.

Just a typo, he obviously wanted to say 13.200

This project is going nowhere anyway. It's 100% clear already that they are in for the money. They don't even bother to post in the thread. It's impossible to be that busy, it's a 5 minute job to come and say something. Even abandoning the freaking website breakoutcoin.com ?

You can't beat this level of laziness.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:50:31 PM

The number of BRO per BTC may fluctuate depending on the progress of breakout coin.

I will do this deal!
Going to contact BRO team.. Hopefully I can find..
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 07:25:11 PM

You must be pretty confident the BRO team will not be able to transfer the ownership I guess  Wink.

This project is going nowhere anyway. It's 100% clear already that they are in for the money. They don't even bother to post in the thread. It's impossible to be that busy, it's a 5 minute job to come and say something. Even abandoning the freaking website breakoutcoin.com ?

Yeah, that was a typo, 13,200 BRO/BTC, 2x the best rate of the ICO.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:30:33 AM

I just noticed Breakoutcoin.com down too...

It looks like someone is starting to conceal the evidence. Investors better start taking screenshots of everything !

What do we know about these Devs so far?

You might be looking in the wrong place. Try this: http://breakoutgaming.com/

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:52:30 AM

I'll buy at 13200000 per BTC

Jon  Grin

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
jiangzuying

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 08:52:19 AM

I never want to say BRO is a scam, but it appears that the leader of the team can't manage the member, this is a big problem.

All of them just want to get the money, stares at out ipo capital, don't want to push the project forward and to earn his own money.

I also participate the archcoin project, only a little earlier that this project, It's much successfull  than this project.

You have no courage to push this project forward.
qawzsx

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 06:00:01 PM

You should start refunding people's money. This can easily be counted as a scam since you delivered lies after lies.
Refund the money, start a fresh ICO or whatever after you have something to show on the table.

This is absurd keeping people's money for 6 months.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:41:17 PM

You should start refunding people's money. This can easily be counted as a scam since you delivered lies after lies.
Refund the money, start a fresh ICO or whatever after you have something to show on the table.

+100

As someone who has more information than most on here, having had a chance to look at the business plan, I'm thoroughly pissed at this point that the team has failed on so many levels and essentially wasted the BTC we gave them for a product we were to receive.

I have reached out to the team myself to try to obtain a refund.  I suggest you all do the same at this point.  

Enough is enough and it's time to show the BRO team they need to produce or pay us back.

Don't trust any exchange!
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 10:48:15 PM

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
bitarri

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 07:57:22 AM

+100

As someone who has more information than most on here, having had a chance to look at the business plan, I'm thoroughly pissed at this point that the team has failed on so many levels and essentially wasted the BTC we gave them for a product we were to receive.

I have reached out to the team myself to try to obtain a refund.  I suggest you all do the same at this point.  

Enough is enough and it's time to show the BRO team they need to produce or pay us back.

Agreed...

With nothing to show in the past 6 months, it's becoming clear that BRO is turning into one BIG LIE.

Just noticed this post by Jay Berg an hour ago on /r/bitcoin:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/33kcz3/satoshi_nakamoto_should_get_the_nobel_peace_prize

Jay Berg & all other BRO team members involved in pimping & pumping the ICO, should be held liable until refunds are issued to ICO investors.

Government agencies will easily find them, especially since Bitcointalk provides them with all forum messages "even deleted ones":
http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/17/bitcoin-forum-gives-600-peoples-private-info-to-us-government/
grabciu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:15:31 PM

this is a joke, freezing bitcoins for a half of year and all we've got are screenshots..
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 05:53:06 PM

this is a joke, freezing bitcoins for a half of year and all we've got are screenshots..

They're not frozen, they're spent.  Look at the address the BTC was sent to, it's drained.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:19:20 PM

BRO for sale. 5-6 btc worth, anyone know how to check how many BRO are in a wallet?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
starblocks

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:21:27 PM

BRO for sale. 5-6 btc worth, anyone know how to check how many BRO are in a wallet?

i might be interested topping up what i already have

PM me

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:34:04 PM

Just confirmed it's actually 3 BTC worth in total.

PM's welcome for offers.

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
starblocks

Activity: 1344

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:41:34 PM

PM's welcome for offers.

dont listen to this fool, he's got no idea

statdude
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 02:08:28 AM

PM's welcome for offers.

dont listen to this fool, he's got no idea

What is your point? you say this shit, make a real offer and quit wasting my time. /ignore

Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:15:08 AM

Hello everyone,

There will be an announcement on a few changes in leadership for Breakout Gaming on Sunday evening.  We apologize about the lack of communication on the forum.  In order to address some of your concerns, we will be appointing someone to monitor and respond to questions on conversation on this forum on a daily basis in the future.  Thanks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: