Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:25:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243301 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2015, 07:51:59 AM

Hello guys just checking in.  We are still transitioning to the new management and there will be constant monitoring once that is complete as promised.  Thanks.

Get back to me on transferring ownership of coins to my key, and I'm certain qawzsx and others will stop reporting you to authorities once I buy their BRO from them.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Randy M Kim

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:46:13 AM

Thank you TX. Let them report all they want. Surely I'm going to put my real name up there and scam everybody right?
Randy M Kim

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 03:47:49 AM

Like Billy told them there will soon be a post and constant updates for all your questions. I am not qualified to answer them but there will be people who are very soon. Once again Tx42 thank you for your faith and patience
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 04:17:25 AM

Thank you TX. Let them report all they want. Surely I'm going to put my real name up there and scam everybody right?

You're not going anywhere, right Randy?

Don't trust any exchange!
Randy M Kim

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:09:45 PM

Got bad news for you Koontas. I am here to stay
Randy M Kim

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:12:53 PM

As my role in this company was to recruit the poker players I am not qualified to answer technical questions or even production questions at the moment.  Please rest assured as we finalize negotiations with people involved all your concerns will be addressed
Koontas

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 11:14:19 PM

Got bad news for you Koontas. I am here to stay

Huh?  Why would I think that's bad news?

Randy M Kim

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 07:25:40 AM

Just joking Koontas. Should hear some good news tomorrow
Ge

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 11:00:28 PM

Just joking Koontas. Should hear some good news tomorrow

Where are the good news sir ?

Human
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 12:08:02 AM

Important Announcement from Breakout

We would like to thank everyone for their patience as the Breakout Teams continue to move forward with the planned launch of the proprietary Breakout Coin, and the new associated global gaming operations.  As many are aware, the development processes for both projects has taken longer than expected, and they have come with some unforeseen delays that are being dealt with at this time.

As part of our mandate to launch both the BRO Coin and the live gaming operations this year, several important decisions have been made that will enable us to reach our objectives in a more timely and efficient manner.  These include a change in the senior leadership management and direction for the gaming team, including the acquisition of a very experienced COO that has an extensive online gaming operational management CV, who’s primary role will be to direct the completion of the gaming software development.  Our attainable objective is to have live gaming operations by early Q4 of this year. 

Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin with Bergstake as quickly as possible, with the anticipated launch of the completed coin within a similar time period.

Included in the overall corporate changes will be an increase in the frequency and information shared with our community through regular newsletter communications starting this month.  These updates will be communicated by email to all persons that have registered their interest in the company to date.  In addition copies of our official communications will be available to forum members on request.

It is our intent to improve communications, increase transparency, and ensure that we deliver the products that all of us within the Breakout teams are very excited to launch.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
Cryptophile

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:34:17 AM

Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin with Bergstake as quickly as possible, with the anticipated launch of the completed coin within a similar time period.

So, "as quickly as possible"...what does that even mean?
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:48:50 AM

We would like to thank everyone for their patience as the Breakout Teams continue to move forward with the planned launch of the proprietary Breakout Coin, and the new associated global gaming operations.  As many are aware, the development processes for both projects has taken longer than expected, and they have come with some unforeseen delays that are being dealt with at this time.

As part of our mandate to launch both the BRO Coin and the live gaming operations this year, several important decisions have been made that will enable us to reach our objectives in a more timely and efficient manner.  These include a change in the senior leadership management and direction for the gaming team, including the acquisition of a very experienced COO that has an extensive online gaming operational management CV, who’s primary role will be to direct the completion of the gaming software development.  Our attainable objective is to have live gaming operations by early Q4 of this year. 

Included in the overall corporate changes will be an increase in the frequency and information shared with our community through regular newsletter communications starting this month.  These updates will be communicated by email to all persons that have registered their interest in the company to date.  In addition copies of our official communications will be available to forum members on request.

It is our intent to improve communications, increase transparency, and ensure that we deliver the products that all of us within the Breakout teams are very excited to launch.  Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Why the heck do we need the coin launched at the same time with the games?

"Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities."

FFS, launch the coin already and let the people trade this shit. Some of them want to sell their coins, others want to buy more.
This is just stupid.

"Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin"

So, you don't bother asking us? For real? Bunch of amateurs.

You'll kill your own project like this, ignoring us, delaying shits just cause your want more money, and "changing the leadership" (which is also a lie to delay things more).
vanyabios

Activity: 426

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:42:09 PM

Q4 2015 - 1 year of patience
very funny

i hope it will be huge @ release
Randy M Kim

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 07:49:05 PM

Why the heck do we need the coin launched at the same time with the games?

"Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities."

FFS, launch the coin already and let the people trade this shit. Some of them want to sell their coins, others want to buy more.
This is just stupid.

"Discussions are being concluded that will facilitate the completion of the Breakout Coin"

So, you don't bother asking us? For real? Bunch of amateurs.

You'll kill your own project like this, ignoring us, delaying shits just cause your want more money, and "changing the leadership" (which is also a lie to delay things more).
Randy M Kim

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:01:56 PM

Your complaints and frustrations are understood.  We are not ignoring you.  As promised progress reports and updates will be posted much more promptly
Koontas

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:24:51 AM

These include a change in the senior leadership management and direction for the gaming team, including the acquisition of a very experienced COO that has an extensive online gaming operational management CV, who’s primary role will be to direct the completion of the gaming software development. 

At what point will we be provided more details (ie. names) about who has filled these positions?

Randy M Kim

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 04:37:46 AM

We are currently negotiating with two different key people as we speak. Should know more by the end of next week
qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 05:49:49 PM

Your complaints and frustrations are understood.  We are not ignoring you.  As promised progress reports and updates will be posted much more promptly

You are still ignoring everything and you don't get the point.
The frustration is not directed to the fact that you're reports are absent, the whole frustration is all about the fact that you're doing nothing to make us happy.

First of all, why the heck delaying the coin and launching it in the same time with your gaming service IF "Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities."

Just launch the damn coin already because it's a separate thing. We want to be able to trade it, sell it or buy more if we want.

Right now you are only hurting you're chance to raise more funds from this community.

If you want to turn this into a success you either launch the coin or refund the money and start a fresh and proper IPO with some escrow or something, koinify for example.
Don't compare yourself with Ethereum and hope to raise 10.000+ BTC like you said.

Anyway, from my point of view you lack EVERYTHING required in a proper business.

And please don't come with things like "Surely I'm going to put my real name up there and scam everybody right?"

Take a look at Max Keiser, he's desperate for attention and money. This will backfire like a bomb as soon as regulation hits, market manipulations on that scale? Nasty.
Starting IPO's just like this is not much of a difference.
BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:34:30 AM

Hi qawzsx,

We understand your concerns, and do not dispute their validity.  As stated in our previous post, we are working to complete the coin.  If it was ready now, we would be prepared to release it. 

Again, as previously posted, we will provide you, and other interested parties, with regular updates on our progress as we address the outstanding coin development required. It was not our intention for this development to have taken this long, and are working to have this finished as soon as we are able to.

Thank you for your continued interest and patience.

████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 07:57:36 PM

If i recall correctly , Bro said that the project had "angel" investors and would move ahead regardless of the ICO sales.
Now im reading stuff about a Next ICO that will need to be done just to Finish the project .. (erm blow me ?)
If this next round of "ICO" wont have ANY bergstake attached Who is going to Buy this?
While the Original ICO investors are allready trying to Unload their stash ..
So Now id like to know Whats happening What Price will be on the NEXT ICO?
U where allready Clueless @ the First ICO im curious how much better u will do on the Next one. (do u think people will still trust you ?)
For me ,, U fucked me ... U have no Clue how to properly run an ICO proven by the last ICO u did.
So Now i need some Handholding cuddling whatever the fuck u call it when an investor has 0 faith u will actually dilliver on what u promised.
And before u even deliver on the Promises of the First ICO your asking for a 2nd one  omg.
 What happend to the ANGELS .. that where going to foot the bill ,, remember we are not buying into the whole buisness with Bro just the COIN side.
So please "Team" tell me why its Still a good Idea to invest my BTC into Bro ..

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: