Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243293 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:34:54 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who participated in the coin sale or our discussion.  We will be available until the close of the sale for Q & A.  In the meantime, we wll try to answer all the previous questions that have been recently posted.

We are considering raising the BRO per BTC to 5000 for anyone that was sitting on the fence.  This would also effect buyers that bought below 5000 (there were not many), they would get a bump up to 5000 also.  

I thought the sale was over when the countdown reached 0?? tbh I dont think you are going to get much more here as anyone that was interested would have bought early except maybe a few that missed it and bought later on.
Whats the plan now that the sale is over? wallet? exchanges? staking?

Also speaking as a former poker pro, the main thing that led me to quit was the struggle to beat the rake month after month. The take was just too high and eventhough I had a rakeback deal, I was still paying over $2k a month in rake.
Perhaps a good idea would be to have 0 or very little rake on poker which would attract a large number of customers (I used to jump from site to site all the time depending on the various offers that occurred) and take your profits from the other games.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 08:43:14 PM

rake

Isn't one of the largest costs poker sites have the charge backs when dealing with stolen credit card deposits? And the cut the payment processors take.

When dealing mostly with crypto, these costs should be way less, i.e. less reason to charge huge rake.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:12:14 PM

We are considering raising the BRO per BTC to 5000 for anyone that was sitting on the fence.  This would also effect buyers that bought below 5000 (there were not many), they would get a bump up to 5000 also.  

With a working prototype, this isn't going to be necessary. Let this ICO end at these prices and then come back and start at 2000 BRO/BTC. People will buy then, once they learn you have a functioning platform.

Lowering the price now isn't going to drive sales in the short term. People aren't buying because they don't know about the working tech, not because BRO is too expensive.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Coinmin

Activity: 483
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:16:18 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone, thanks to everyone who participated in the coin sale or our discussion.  We will be available until the close of the sale for Q & A.  In the meantime, we wll try to answer all the previous questions that have been recently posted.

Do not be so greedy, it will damage the reputation of the project. Keep your word and do not change the rules in the end of the game.
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:28:27 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT

Do not be so greedy, it will damage the reputation of the project. Keep your word and do not change the rules in the end of the game.

Awesome working prototype. Nice to see you're on the ball before the first ICO ends.

I agree - raising the price to 5000 is only going to make people angry. I for one could have put my btc to good use when the price was up - however a good portion of it was invested in this ICO. You're basically slapping me in the face and telling me that I could have waited until after the ICO after all?

Not a good marketing strategy in my opinion - keep to your word, it will be more reputable Smiley

Anyways looking good so far, nice to hear an announcement so soon.
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:29:20 PM

Still no platform? I understood that we would get a working platform by the end of ICO. not a poker video
When can we expect to have a working wallet and get our coins?
Another change in strategy? Why? Get in touch with an exchange and market this coin better or get outside investors like you suggested before
Please keep your words and keep the coins at current price changing all the time is not very professional and I don't want to check everyday this thread to know what is happening.

Now I have BTC's stuck with you guys for 1 month and I have no idea what is going to happen in the next few days/weeks. I was not expecting to have to wait for a xmas miracle. that's not very cool!

Get your house in order ASAP

thanks,
BreakoutCoin (OP)

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 09:55:27 PM

Still no platform? I understood that we would get a working platform by the end of ICO. not a poker video
When can we expect to have a working wallet and get our coins?
Another change in strategy? Why? Get in touch with an exchange and market this coin better or get outside investors like you suggested before
Please keep your words and keep the coins at current price changing all the time is not very professional and I don't want to check everyday this thread to know what is happening.

Now I have BTC's stuck with you guys for 1 month and I have no idea what is going to happen in the next few days/weeks. I was not expecting to have to wait for a xmas miracle. that's not very cool!

Get your house in order ASAP

thanks,

It has been expressly clear that this current coin sale will be used to fund the first development stage of the project until the second phase of the coin sale begins.  Early buyers were heavily rewarded and their share remains the same.  All buyers in the first phase will be getting multiple times of BRO coins in comparison to the second phase of the coin sale.  We are only offering this final hour incentive to people that may have been sitting on the fence.  All the buyers in the first phase of the coin sale are all getting rewarded for having their bitcoin tied up early.   This may or may not attract additional buyers, but was done to give prospective buyers a chance to join the community before the second phase.

Breakout Gaming intends to have a working platform by the end of the second "coin sale."  This has been made very clear.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

As specified in the first paragraph in the Terms and Conditions:

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
techbytes
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054

Point. Click. Blockchain

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:22:47 PM

How long will the second coin sale last?

-tb-

BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:46:02 PM

-tb-

We are going to keep it short.  Possibly anywhere between 7 or 14 days.  Most likely in the lower range. 

Breakout Gaming will provide access to create accounts and test software for all potential buyers of the second coin sale BEFORE our coin sale re-opens.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

This coin sale is not an offer of investment or securities in any business, venture, or company, or in any form of gaming operations or activity; purchase of BRO does not entitle the buyer to any interest in any profits or revenue of any common enterprise arising from the activities of others.

████BREAKOUT COINWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE June 13 – July 7  ████
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:52:21 PM

-tb-

We are going to keep it short.  Possibly anywhere between 7 or 14 days.  Most likely in the lower range. 

Breakout Gaming will provide access to create accounts and test software for all potential buyers of the second coin sale BEFORE our coin sale re-opens.

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

When will it start?
ILoseAtPoker

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 10:54:08 PM

For those who are interested, we have a demo video of our poker on a test server.  Please be advised, this is an early sample and NOT a final product.  We are testing the functionality and will make leaps of improvement in design once we are confident the software is reliable.

Sample Video
http://vimeo.com/112364242

I like this video and recent update with real info about the development. The software looks very good. I especially like Paul's JTo river bluff at 1:30 in the vid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was an earlier investor but actually like the idea of prolonging the 5000 buy in phase as I am more concerned with the project progressing and being successful than I am with being one of a select few with a very oversized early bird incentive. Especially as the funds so far haven't been as much as would be expected for such a large scale project.

I would ask for more details on when we will actually get our coins or when the second phase is due to commence/end as soon as you have decided upon any of these dates.
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:06:11 PM

-tb-

When will it start?

The second phase of the coins sale will start when Breakout Gaming has their software available to open accounts and demo.  From my understanding they already have their poker software on test servers.

BreakoutGaming

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

-tb-

When will it start?

The second phase of the coins sale will start when Breakout Gaming has their software available to open accounts and demo.  From my understanding they already have their poker software on test servers.

Hello everyone, thank you for all your support, we hope that we can make the crypto and breakout community very proud to be a part of our success.

We are working diligently on the completion of our products.  We do not want to over-promise and under-deliver.  However, rest assured we will be working with the community every step of the way.  All the early buyers of Breakout Coin's sale will have early access to demo the products and provide early feedback for us.  Thanks again for taking a leap of faith in us.  We truly believe that our business model together with the success of Breakout Coin will have a positive effect for the crypto community.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████BREAKOUT STAKEWEBSITEMULTICURRENCY SMART CONTRACTS + SIDECHAINS ANN ★  COINSALE July 10 – July 24  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BreakoutCoin (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:15:47 PM

For those who are interested, we have a demo video of our poker on a test server.  Please be advised, this is an early sample and NOT a final product.  We are testing the functionality and will make leaps of improvement in design once we are confident the software is reliable.

Sample Video

I like this video and recent update with real info about the development. The software looks very good. I especially like Paul's JTo river bluff at 1:30 in the vid Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I was an earlier investor but actually like the idea of prolonging the 5000 buy in phase as I am more concerned with the project progressing and being successful than I am with being one of a select few with a very oversized early bird incentive. Especially as the funds so far haven't been as much as would be expected for such a large scale project.

I would ask for more details on when we will actually get our coins or when the second phase is due to commence/end as soon as you have decided upon any of these dates.

Thank you for your support.  I do believe that you understand what we are trying to convey to all the participants in the coin sale.  A healthy coin sale benefits ALL the participants.  Being underfunded does not make this project more attractive.  The added incentive all the participants are receiving does not dilute your existing percentages.  The 10m total BRO for sale will not change under any circumstances.

tx42

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:25:45 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 11:36:16 PM by tx42

I agree - raising the price to 5000 is only going to make people angry. I for one could have put my btc to good use when the price was up - however a good portion of it was invested in this ICO. You're basically slapping me in the face and telling me that I could have waited until after the ICO after all?

Well they lowered the price, which is not good. Some of us have been in since the early hours with a lot of BTC tied up in this. The price of BTC itself has fallen a greater percentage than the the price of BRO has climbed in going from 6600 to 5000.

Basically, we have now been penalized for investing early. That's the exact opposite from what should happen.

Did the BRO team think twice before they made this move?

The BRO team needs to go back and reward early investors with the bitcoin price fluctuations in mind. Normally price fluctuations would be caveat emptor, but not when someone is changing the rules of the game on those of us who have already committed.

tx42

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:30:02 PM

The added incentive all the participants are receiving does not dilute your existing percentages.  The 10m total BRO for sale will not change under any circumstances.

Yes, it does dilute the investment because people who invest now invest with more certainty. They have a fraction of the risk with knowledge of a working platform (the video). This makes their ROI several times higher. Hindsight is 20/20, so you are ignoring how a good investor calculates risk and expected reward when you make a statement like "the current prices don't dilute existing investments". A lot of earning time for the invested BTC has been lost because the price increases have been wiped out.

You need to go back and reward early investors relative to investors now.

You simply didn't have to lower the prices like this. People would have bought anyway.

qawzsx

Activity: 280

NOT FUD! FACTS!

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:38:14 PM

-tb-

We are going to keep it short.  Possibly anywhere between 7 or 14 days.  Most likely in the lower range.  

Disclaimer: Breakout Coin and Breakout Gaming are two separate services/entities.  Breakout Coin is offering BRO coins for btc. By participating in this "coin sale," you are not purchasing interest in Breakout Gaming.  You are solely participating in the "coin sale" of a crypto coin that happens to have a gaming company that supports the BRO coin by having their chips denominated in the BRO crypto coin.

WARNING:  Do not purchase BRO if you are not an expert in crypto tokens or currency and blockchain technology.

What happens with unsold coins?
This is a scam as soon as you say it's gonna be a private sell or something similar...so I hope for some transparency.
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:42:17 PM

The added incentive all the participants are receiving does not dilute your existing percentages.  The 10m total BRO for sale will not change under any circumstances.

Yes, it does dilute the investment because people who invest now invest with more certainty. They have a fraction of the risk with knowledge of a working platform (the video). This makes their ROI several times higher. Hindsight is 20/20, so you are ignoring how a good investor calculates risk and expected reward when you make a statement like "the current prices don't dilute existing investments". A lot of earning time for the invested BTC has been lost because the price increases have been wiped out.

You need to go back and reward early investors relative to investors now.

You simply didn't have to lower the prices like this. People would have bought anyway.

I agree and am quite pissed about this.   Why have my BTC tied up for months for a minimal reward?   This is absolutely NOT acceptable.  

BRO staff...I hope you're still accepting refund requests since you changed the terms for the worse this time.  

I cannot express my disappointment in how this is being managed at this point.  Keep in mind this thread will be near the top of any BRO search in Google and will not look favorable.  

Make this right for your early investors.  

Don't trust any exchange!
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:43:33 PM

With a working prototype, this isn't going to be necessary. Let this ICO end at these prices and then come back and start at 2000 BRO/BTC. People will buy then, once they learn you have a functioning platform.

Lowering the price now isn't going to drive sales in the short term. People aren't buying because they don't know about the working tech, not because BRO is too expensive.

Please don't change the current pricing structure!

I agree with everyone here that your "consideration" of lowering the price is not sitting well with the majority of investors. Early investors purchased their BTC well above $400 and had it locked for several weeks in this ICO and now feel penalized when they could have waited and bought cheaper BTC and accumulated more BRO.

Future investors will assume this will happen again during next phase too and will be hesitant to invest right away when it starts.

What's critical is the PR and Marketing. The number of future investors will increase dramatically by announcing the next phase ICO outside of this thread and not just BRO's Twitter & FB accounts. We'd like to see articles on WSJ, TechCrunch, Mashable, etc. If funds are scarce, try Reddit Paid Ads, they're dirt cheap and very effective if you target several crypto and gaming communities.

Come on BRO team! I know you can do better than this! BRO branding is awesome but it's time for a major PR and Marketing overhaul!

With the right PR and Marketing, people will be buying BRO at 1000 per BTC, even before the launch of the platform or the launch of BRO on exchanges.
blue_wave

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:43:36 PM

Sample Video

Thank you for your support.  I do believe that you understand what we are trying to convey to all the participants in the coin sale.  A healthy coin sale benefits ALL the participants.  Being underfunded does not make this project more attractive.  The added incentive all the participants are receiving does not dilute your existing percentages.  The 10m total BRO for sale will not change under any circumstances.

Even though changing price may upset some, lets look it at different perspective. Its better for all of us if BG gets more funds with second round of ICO. So i agree with ILoseAtPoker!
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: