Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRK] Breakout Coin | Sale June 13 2016 | Multicurrencies | Smart Contracts  (Read 243294 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptoconomist

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 09:50:50 PM

because i don't get pay to do their job...

Their job isn't to entertain trolls like yourself. Why not just go play video games?

Sure because it just normal to say "will let you know what we came up with after the weekend." and then not come back for over a week?

But in the Bitcoin world it just normal to let your investors hanging for over a week wondering if you have been scammed or not

I'm sorry but it seems that we have been scammed again... I really hope I'm wrong!

Good luck to all

One would think in the time you spent writing these posts and whining, you could have sent a PM with your questions and likely already received an answer.

I'm sorry but why don't they come back to us? All investors need to PM then now!?! I'm sorry I though they had a job to do (finding more investors, making the software, marketing the coin etc.) and not answer to PM's from every single investors!

but if anyone did please let us know what they said.

thanks
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:01:25 PM

I'm sorry but why don't they come back to us? All investors need to PM then now!?! I'm sorry I though they had a job to do (finding more investors, making the software, marketing the coin etc.) and not answer to PM's from every single investors!

but if anyone did please let us know what they said.

thanks

/ignore

Come on BRO team. Break this silence and give us an update.

Both Devs and community need to participate and put some efforts in building a sticky community like /r/Bitcoin or /r/Dogecoin
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:46:59 AM

Appreciate the trust placed in us.  We are not going anywhere...

Sorry about the lack of updates but that does not mean we are not working behind the scene.

Will have an update for you soon, I am sure.
tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:32:03 AM

Sorry about the lack of updates but that does not mean we are not working behind the scene.

Thank you for babysitting us. As you can see, altcoiners are a bunch of nervous nellies who need constant reassurance.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
brother3

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 04:43:36 AM

Thank you for babysitting us. As you can see, altcoiners are a bunch of nervous nellies who need constant reassurance.

I am a miner an also an investor so I know how it is Smiley

Thanks again for your patience!
Rayban34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:14:58 AM

Haha. I have always thought that too. I sort of refer to this forum as for the ultra paranoid. If you don't give constant daily updates then the fear and fud sets in. The thing with highly volatile investment portfolio's is that it's not for the faint of heart.

Checking in every week or so does me fine.
FUDcoin

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 06:17:52 AM

...fud sets in.

You rang?
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:05:59 AM

I am a miner an also an investor so I know how it is Smiley

Thanks again for your patience!

So you know how it is? That must've been why you guys decided to go silent all this time. Because you 'know how it is'. Makes perfect sense.

My confidence in this coin has just quadrupled, I must finally buy some upon launch. Keep up the fantastic work.  Wink
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:54:00 AM

I think it's time to show some of your work to investors, isn't it?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
Ryse

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:07:15 PM

Hello devs, hope you guys remain hard at work. Though a few tidbits info info would be nice.  Wink

Thank you.

We are all stardust.
tx42

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:40:44 PM

So you know how it is? That must've been why you guys decided to go silent all this time. Because you 'know how it is'. Makes perfect sense.

My confidence in this coin has just quadrupled, I must finally buy some upon launch. Keep up the fantastic work.  Wink

Bitcointalk is the gutter now with these pathological trolls. Why even host a forum here?

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:16:07 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2014, 07:04:32 PM by J9901

My confidence in this coin has just quadrupled, I must finally buy some upon launch. Keep up the fantastic work.  Wink

Bitcointalk is the gutter now with these pathological trolls. Why even host a forum here?

Typical.

Why dont you try and use some valid argument against my claims instead of simply labeling someone a troll? You're the one that had nothing of value to contribute to this particular discussion and resorted to name-calling. You know what that's called? Trolling.

Let me make it even clearer for you:

Brother3 mentions that he is a miner & trader and knows what to expect from Bitcointalk. Having had experience here, im sure you of all people would realize how much dev silence can harm a coin/instill fud on investors. And that's exactly what they did. They know 'how it is'...that going quiet raises Fear, Uncertainty, & Doubt. Yet they do it regardless. If you aready know certain actions (or lack thereof) will hurt your product and investors, why do it? Would it be so much to pop in here a few minutes every few days and provide some form of substantial update?

Based on the red flags raised during the early stages of the ICO, plus the constant attempts to change crowdsale terms (most recently being proposing to screw over initial investors by raising late coin purchase value), non-existent support from the 'celebrities' mentioned in the OP, nothing but a low quality demo of a laughable poker game that looks like it was developed by a Sophomore in high school over the summer.

That's literally all you guys got going on, is that single 'demo' clip. Go ahead and google 'Online Poker' and it will take you to a better functioning, more appealing, and much more presentable online poker games. This is such a sad attempt at something big, granted its not a scam. If this has any hope of any sort of adoption beyond the handful of Bitcointalk investors, this dev team is going to have to try ALOT harder. But based on their management & PR skills shown, I wouldn't hold my breath, personally.

Go on. I expect a counter argument. But knowing you, there wont be any but further name-calling. Learn to take criticism, and ultimately accept that you've been duped.
JakeThePanda

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 05:57:25 PM

That's literally all you guys got going on, is that single 'demo' clip. Go ahead and google 'Online Poker' and it will take you to a better functioning, more appealing, and much more presentable online poker games. This is such a sad attempt at something big, granted its not a scam. If this has any hope of any sort of adoption beyond the handful of Bitcointalk investors, this dev team is going to have to try ALOT harder. But based on their management & PR skills shown, I wouldn't hold my breath, personally.

Go on. I expect a counter argument. But knowing you, there wont be any but further name-calling. Learn to take criticism, and ultimately accept that you've been duped.

Well, the jury is still out on whether you are right or wrong on this project, but it's quite despicable that you are actually rooting for people to get burned.  

I don't know how much experience you have playing online poker, but the odds are that you don't have nearly as much as i do.  Let's just leave the Poker Stars and FTP software out of the argument because they have hundreds of millions of dollars in capital to work with.  So, outside of PS and FTP, some of the other major poker networks have some pretty crappy software. Have you played on them?

Tell me, what features would make their online poker software more presentable?  How can you comment on the functionality when you haven't played on it yet?
Koontas

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 07:16:46 PM

wah wah wah... ALOT... wah wah wah...

If you're going to act like a hardass, at least use spell check...

Don't trust any exchange!
bitarri

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 08:55:07 PM

Please ask Devs to make the announcement already, the community is anxiously waiting !

tx42

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:07:12 PM

My confidence in this coin has just quadrupled, I must finally buy some upon launch. Keep up the fantastic work.  Wink

Typical.

Why dont you try and use some valid argument against my claims

You din't have any claims in what I responded to, simply tiresome sarcasm. Claims are based on fact. You simply want a reason to play your victim card.

whatsabitworth

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 09:25:56 PM

Haha. I have always thought that too. I sort of refer to this forum as for the ultra paranoid. If you don't give constant daily updates then the fear and fud sets in. The thing with highly volatile investment portfolio's is that it's not for the faint of heart.

Checking in every week or so does me fine.
I would have to strongly disagree with this sentiment. If you look at the most successful coins, their threads are hundreds of pages long and they are constantly being updated by the dev team. It isn't laughable for someone to want to know what is happening with a project that they have invested in.

Another advantage to continuous dialogue and updates, is that your thread keeps getting bumped to the front page at the top of the list. People that have never heard of Breakout coin are more likely to see it if it's up front and not buried on the back pages.

brother3

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:27:14 PM

The CEO plus others in the upper echelon have been in non stop meetings all week.
I myself have not been doing well for the last few weeks, hence my lack of presence.
Usually the thread will become more active after a coin launches, but you should see more posts from us from now on.

Thanks all,

Edit.

Just im'ed the boss.  Give him time to catch his breath and he will make an announcement  Wink
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:31:10 PM

Tell me, what features would make their online poker software more presentable?  How can you comment on the functionality when you haven't played on it yet?

Dunno if exactly more presentable, but more playable for those who play a lot and generate lots of rake:

Please tell me I'm able to set bet/raise sizes using mouse wheel and to bind any key for bet/raise/fold/call.

And maybe even bind different buttons for betting and raising 1/2 pot, 3/4 and full pot.

And for a bonus maybe even different ratios for different streets.

I mean if I was creating a poker client from a scratch I'd make sure these are built in. For full feature list, please check PartyCapion for example.
Ge

Activity: 229

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:56:52 PM

Hey breakout coin, do you have think to the displaying of Bro on the client.
You must make a reduction to make the value possibly came from the mass. Like with uBro (1 underBro =0,01 Bro), not things like mBro (because it's felt tiny), because the people doesn't like to have less coin than buck and we can hope that Bro will easily break up the 1$ limit !
Will you make the displaying like that ?

Human
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: