Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:27:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 01:36:27 PM

Hi guys ! Updated news

Our new website is online now. You can register and get your free mines. You can login and see how much mines you own and it's actual value !

The mine value have now increased to reach 0.56

Don't forget to claim your mines now the amount distributed for free is decreasing. Now you get 1.79

Claim now
and get your mines

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2014, 03:56:05 PM

Hi everyone! Here's what's been happening since my last post:

Our mine value has now reached 59 cents and is still increasing!
We now have a new website http://www.spellsofgenesis.com where you can see how many mines you have by logging in.
We are still giving away free mines before our crowdsale starts so the earlier you sign up, the more mines you'll get.

Check out the buzz around our project on social media: https://storify.com/edshnin/the-bitcoin-community-on-spells-of-genesis

Follow us on social media and talk to us:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SpellsOfGenesis
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/SpellsOfGenesis
Tumblr: http://spellsofgenesis.tumblr.com
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/SpellsOfGenesis

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2014, 10:36:45 AM

Some screenshots of the genesis quest.

The hoarder dragons are protecting their their treasure

The final level you reach the Genesis block. You have to master it

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

sickLifeObv

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2015, 04:21:37 PM

First specific issue that comes to my mind :

The ability to purchase a card pack from the ingame store is useless. We can have 2 scenarios :
1- average value of the cards in the packet < average value of the cards in the user markets --->no incentive to buy cards from the ingame store

2- viceversa , I can start buying lots of packs from the store and the sell the card to the user market to autoprofit.

This is not true if the only way to generate new cards is by buying a pack from the store.

Another thought: I think, if you want to make the game go viral, it would be much better to have a free to play model + purchaseable extra (rare cards, bonuses etc.). With your model, a newbie is forced pay to proceed in the game and this is scares lot of potential players.

I recently played an android game which has, imho, a good balance between a free to play and a pay to win model, meaning that you can potentially proceed in the game without purchases, but the game is more fun and fast if you buy things from the store. It is called Tower of Saviors.

Let us know how the development goes on :-)
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2015, 06:47:51 PM

This looks...absolutely bloody awesome. I'll be following this. I don't see any issues with the planning, though your monthly user estimates seem a tad high. But that's just me.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2015, 09:52:53 AM

The ability to purchase a card pack from the ingame store is useless. We can have 2 scenarios :
1- average value of the cards in the packet < average value of the cards in the user markets --->no incentive to buy cards from the ingame store

2- viceversa , I can start buying lots of packs from the store and the sell the card to the user market to autoprofit.

This is not true if the only way to generate new cards is by buying a pack from the store.

Yeah in this model pack in the secondary market are generated when someone buys a packs of card on the official store. This means if everyone is buying on the secondary market the supply is getting low and the price pressure is up until it's getting cheaper to buy from the store.

But anyway we are working on a better model discussed with several experts and lawyer.

Another thought: I think, if you want to make the game go viral, it would be much better to have a free to play model + purchaseable extra (rare cards, bonuses etc.). With your model, a newbie is forced pay to proceed in the game and this is scares lot of potential players.
Yes it will be the case of course. SOG will used all tested and approved free to play design.

- Ability to get everything by playing a lot
- Ability to speedup everything by playing
- Rarity and premium items (driving collection effect and trading)

I will test Tower of Saviors. In encourage you to stick around during the dev phase so you can give your advice and experience.

though your monthly user estimates seem a tad high. But that's just me.
The monthly estimate are taking bechmark of existing games. The optimistic is equal the higest grossing game (Puzzle & Dragon) the realistic is the average of a pretty successful game and the pessimistic is taking a game that performs well enough. It could be smaller but we are aiming at least a successful game

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 05:50:49 PM

I think this might be one of the best BTC game projects I have seen so far.

Excited to see where it goes.
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 01:34:12 PM

Thank you for your support!

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 07:26:18 AM

Tried to register but when I click the link in the activation email I got "Activation failed. Please try again or contact the webmaster"

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:46:12 AM

Excellent idea, I understand that you plan to fund this via crowdsale, however I think you should also consider PICISI, it gives a whole new meaning to crowdfunding.
what you want most of all for your project is promotion, not just funding but also publicity, marketing, and outreach, right? None of that is available at any of the existing crowdfunding site.   At sites like indiegogo and kickstarter you have to beg and fight just for search presences, but with PICISI promotion is part of the system.  When a campaign gets sponsors it behooves them to help you promote your campaign because it increases impressions for their message.  Each time a CC donation is made -- oh yeah, at PICISI, you can raise funds in multiple fiat and multiple crypto currencies -- that sponsor's coin utility goes up.  

For now PICISI is another great idea moving towards reality.  If you have the opportunity make PICISI part of your project.  

Thanks! PICISI sounds interesting. Is there somewhere I can get more information about it?

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 10:53:56 AM

Tried to register but when I click the link in the activation email I got "Activation failed. Please try again or contact the webmaster"

Sent you a PM!

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2015, 10:26:37 PM

How a player's game items might look in the typical Counterparty wallet.

najzenmajsen

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 05:11:29 PM

this one is really intresting , hope you get many developers to your project , i saw your coin thread im gonna invest some probably.
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2015, 09:55:46 PM

this one is really intresting , hope you get many developers to your project , i saw your coin thread im gonna invest some probably.

Thanks, that's awesome! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and do sign up on our website for updates.

Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:58:31 AM

Sent you a PM!

Thanks for the quick and prompt support! Looking forward to the launch hopefully soon Cheesy

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 04:34:34 PM

Sent you a PM!

Thanks for the quick and prompt support! Looking forward to the launch hopefully soon Cheesy

You're welcome. Look out for updates!

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2015, 03:07:33 PM

We have good news - the Token Sale will take place in June 2015. More details will follow. Do sign up on our website for regular updates!

Bitdonator
Legendary

Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 01:51:25 PM

Registered yesterday and got my 230 BitCrystals.
cant wait for game launch
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2015, 04:28:14 PM

Registered yesterday and got my 230 BitCrystals.
cant wait for game launch

That's great! Thank you for your support.

psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:44:05 AM

Hi hnin

Replied to your email about a week ago.

Please let me know if you got it  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: