Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:29:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
MarkMJ

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

one for one and 1 2 3

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:37:44 AM

This is amazing
The game lock very nice and very simple
Thank you very much for sharing

I'm RED and that's GOOD, i will never be GREEN and that's not BAD! there's no one i'd rather be than me.
DEV for cryptocurrency but I HATE forks
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:12:19 PM

This is amazing
The game lock very nice and very simple
Thank you very much for sharing

Thank you!

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 03:15:07 PM
Last edit: July 08, 2015, 07:46:57 AM by hnin

Do you want to know the team behind Spells of Genesis?

Like our facebook page Spells of Genesis and follow our everyday work.

Here's Tristan, our game designer, working on the illustrator brief to improve Ethereum warrior integration

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 09:37:30 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 10:45:01 AM by hnin

Purchase your XCPCARD, unique blockchain-based trading card!

EverdreamSoft is now launching another from its series of limited editions of blockchain-based cards: XCPCARD.

XCPCARD has been created exclusively for Counterparty and can be purchased only with XCP tokens. XCPCARD is playable as “Counterlord” in
EverdreamSoft’s Moonga and Spells of Genesis games, or tradable freely outside these games, on the blockchain.
The 1st card of the serie will be sold for 1 XCP token and the price will gradually increase with the number of cards being purchased (for more
details see the XCPCARD distribution chart below). This means that the sooner you purchase your XCPCARD, the less you’ll pay. In the future
we expect the cards to acquire more value as they are collector items.
The first 19 cards are available on DEX starting now, then the sale will be moved on Tokenly. Right now we are getting 5 XCPCARDS as rewards
in XCP skype contest!

XCPCARD DISTRIBUTION CHART

All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you
purchase one of our blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.
So far we have created special blockchain-based trading cards for FoldingCoin, Storj and GetGemz - FDCARD, SJCXCARD and GEMZCARD - and we
have lot of other projects onboard.
EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game,
we were among the first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.
Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its
storyline
. It’s targeted for release later this year.
The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game deve-
lopment. The BitCrystal Token Sale will start on July 29th, 2015 on Swarm

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 12:43:18 AM

I love where this is going. The Blockchain cards are a great idea, and very original.

So I see now you guys have a FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD, and now XCPCARD, are we to expect more cards dedicated to Crypto projects?

I see above there is also an Ethereum warrior being worked on?

Would like to find out more.
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 07:37:56 AM

I love where this is going. The Blockchain cards are a great idea, and very original.

So I see now you guys have a FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD, and now XCPCARD, are we to expect more cards dedicated to Crypto projects?

I see above there is also an Ethereum warrior being worked on?

Would like to find out more.
Thank you!
Yeah, the next one will be SWARMCD and we are working on other projects, including Ethereum....

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 03:09:47 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 10:45:41 AM by hnin

Purchase your SWARMCD, unique blockchain-based trading card!

EverdreamSoft is now launching another from its series of limited editions of blockchain-based cards: SWARMCD.

SWARMCD has been created exclusively for Swarm and can be purchased with XCP tokens, Swarm or BTC. SWARMCD is playable as “Ayana, the Swarmborn” in
EverdreamSoft’s Moonga and Spells of Genesis games, or tradable freely outside these games, on the blockchain.
ATTENTION: THE EVERDREAMSOFT’S ASSET MADE FOR SWARM IS CALLED SWARMCD, NOT SWARMCARD!
The 1st card of the serie will be sold for 1 XCP (or its equivalent in BTC or SWARM) and the price will gradually increase with the number of cards being purchased (for more
details see the SWARMCD distribution chart below). This means that the sooner you purchase your SWARMCD, the less you’ll pay. In the future
we expect the cards to acquire more value as they are collector items.
The first 19 cards are available on DEX starting now, then the sale will be moved on Tokenly.

SWARMCD DISTRIBUTION CHART

All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you
purchase one of our blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.
So far we have created special blockchain-based trading cards for FoldingCoin, Storj, GetGemz and Counterparty XCP - FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and XCPCARD - and we
have lot of other projects onboard.
EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among the first to have a
free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.
Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s targeted for
release later this year.
The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development. The BitCrystal Token
Sale will start on July 29th
, 2015 on Swarm

jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:42:41 PM

When there are coming more "crypto project cards"?

Can you list asset names what there are coming later so anyone don't make mistake and buy some fake cards Smiley
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:36:20 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 10:46:14 AM by hnin

Complete your collection of blockchain-based trading cards with ETHEREUMCARD!

SIR OF THE ETHER

ETHEREUMCARD, playable as “Sir of the Ether”, has been created exclusively for Ethereum and can be purchased only with XCP tokens or BTC.
ETHEREUMCARD is playable in EverdreamSoft’s Moonga and Spells of Genesis games, or tradable freely outside these games, on the blockchain.
The 1st card of the serie will be sold for an equivalent of 1 USD and the price will gradually increase with the number of cards being purchased (for
more details see the ETHEREUMCARD distribution chart below). This means that the sooner you purchase your ETHEREUMCARD, the less you’ll pay.
In the future we expect the cards to acquire more value as they are collector items. The first 19 cards are available on DEX starting now,
then the sale will be moved on Tokenly

ETHEREUM DISTRIBUTION CHART

BUILD YOUR COLLECTION

After FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and recently  XCPCARDand SWARMCD you can now broaden your collection with ETHEREUMCARD. To be sure your
collection is complete, check all our blockchain-based trading cards HERE.
All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you purchase
one of our blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.

ABOUT US

EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among
the first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.

Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s
targeted for release later this year.

The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development.
The BitCrystal Token Sale will start on July 29th, 2015 on Swarm

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:40:02 AM

When there are coming more "crypto project cards"?

Can you list asset names what there are coming later so anyone don't make mistake and buy some fake cards Smiley
Every time we launch a new card, there's a post here and we promote it on social media...
Now we've launched a webpage where you can find all the existing assets and while entering your wallet address, you can see which ones you have and which are missing in your collection. HERE.
The assets appear as we go...

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:29:17 PM

Thanks hnin that page is really helpful, I was having difficulty keeping track of all of them.
Also, have to say buying them on the DEX is not the best way to go at it and thanks to your page I found that they can be purchased on a Tokenly Swapbot.

Furthermore I found these other 2 places were your cards are listed:

https://letstalkbitcoin.com/services

http://shop.foldingcoin.net/index.php/product-category/games/cards/

Now I tried the Swapbot for the SJCXCARD and maaan it was a breeze.

Also well done with the SWARMCD and ETHEREUMCARD, I want to collect them all!  Grin
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:49:37 PM

Great game you got there! I'm very excited about it.
I already have some Bitcrystals and FDcards.

I will surely buy and try to collect some of your cards.
The cards seem to be a very good investment; I'm pretty sure their value will rise  once the game takes off!
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:19:35 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 08:39:17 AM by hnin

WIN A SATOSHICARD!

#whoissatoshi #iwantSATOSHICARD TWITTER CONTEST

The rare SATOSHICARD is very popular, so we have decided to give SoG fans another possibility, besides the flash sales, to get one.
We have chosen a famous person from the blockchain scene to be our “Satoshi” (we don’t mean the real Satoshi, this is only for the game
purposes). We wrote his/her name and keep it in an hashed file. The hash is public and so it serves as a guarantee we won’t change the reply.

You have to guess who’s our Satoshi and tweet his/her name, together with #whoissatoshi #iwantSATOSHICARD and @SpellsofGenesis.

Sample Tweet: #whoissatoshi @VitalikButerin #iwantSATOSHICARD @SpellsofGenesis

Replace @VitalikButerin with the Twitter handle of your guess. If you don’t tag your guess the entry will not be valid. Also you need to use the
2 hashtags and @SpellsofGenesis in the same Tweet for you entry to be valid.

The contest will last for one week and will end on July 27th, at 3pm GMT. Once the contest finished, we’ll announce the winner. The
person who tagged our Satoshi will get one SATOSHICARD.
We’ll publish the reply we’ve hashed, so everyone can verify the reply hasn’t changed.  
You can tweet different guesses as many times as you like. If there are two or more people having replied correctly, the author of the
more favorited tweet will win. If there are two or more tweets with the same number of favorites, the one to have received the 1st favorite  
will win. The winner will be contacted via Twitter, please follow us so that we can send you a direct message.

Public hash: 38363d6ac484c5fd455aaa7549b72e66f7ff7937287ec61bcbfd79d34cf1b0fa

View your collection of blockchain-based trading cards HERE

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:57:17 PM

Great game you got there! I'm very excited about it.
I already have some Bitcrystals and FDcards.

I will surely buy and try to collect some of your cards.
The cards seem to be a very good investment; I'm pretty sure their value will rise  once the game takes off!
Thank you!
Happy you like the game... and there'll be more cards soon  Wink

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 08:08:15 PM

Got to get me SATOSHICARD will be Tweeting nostop!

LOL thanks gosh we can have multiple entries  Grin
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 02:06:33 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2015, 09:54:49 AM by hnin

Spells of Genesis & CLEF

Discover "Clef, Warden of Wanders"

CLEFCARD

EverdreamSoft, in collaboration with Clef, who is providing a secure two-factor authentification system, is launching the CLEFCARD, a blockchain-based asset,
playable as “Warden of Wonders” in EverdreamSoft's Moonga and Spells of Genesis, or freely tradable on the blockchain.

Only 1000 units of CLEFCARD will be released, the 1st card is purchasable for an equivalent of 3.50 USD, then the price will gradually increase with the number
of cards being purchased. This means that the sooner you purchase your CLEFCARD, the less you’ll pay. In the future we expect the cards to acquire more
value as they are collector items.

DISTRIBUTION CHART

BUILD YOUR COLLECTION

After FDCARD, SJCXCARD, GEMZCARD and recently XCPCARD, SWARMCD and  ETHEREUMCARD you can now broaden your collection with CLEFCARD.
To be sure your collection is complete, check all our blockchain-based trading cards HERE.
All EverdreamSoft’s special blockchain-based cards are playable in Moonga and SoG, as well as freely tradable outside the games. When you purchase one of our
blockchain-based cards, you will own your game asset not only within the game, but also on the blockchain.

ABOUT US

EverdreamSoft is a swiss based company specialized in the field of mobile games development. With Moonga, our main trading card game, we were among the
first to have a free-to-play game on the AppStore in 2009. Since then, the genre has evolved in unexpected ways.

Spells of Genesis is our upcoming mobile game, which will integrate bitcoin and blockchain technology in its game economy as well as in its storyline. It’s
targeted for release later this year.

The game launch is preceded by the BitCrystals Token Sale, a crowdfund which will allow us to raise funds necessary to the full game development. The BitCrystal
Token Sale will start on July 29th
, 2015.

coinking
Legendary

Activity: 927

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 07:52:23 PM

this is great, I like the direction your taking with the project. I've honestly never collected any cards but now I'm taking a closer look. Might even have to purchase a few of each! Cheers guys and keep up the good work, about time a game did this.

.TeleX  AI.
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
▀████████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Store
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀█████
████████████░░░░░█████
███████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀██████
███████░░░░░██▄▄▄▄▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄██░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░██████▀███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░▀█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████▀████████▄██████
█████▀░░░░░░░▀████████
████▄░░░░░░░░░██████
▀████▄███████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Send/Receive
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████▄
▄████░███████████▄
██████░███░█████████
███████░███░██████████
███████░░░██░███████░███
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
████████░░░█░░░██░███░████
█████░██░░░██░██░░░█░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
█████░██░░░██░███░██░░░███
███░░░██░███████░███░███
██░░░██░███████░██████
█░░░████████████████
░░░██████████████▀
▀████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀
Trade
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 03:51:27 PM

this is great, I like the direction your taking with the project. I've honestly never collected any cards but now I'm taking a closer look. Might even have to purchase a few of each! Cheers guys and keep up the good work, about time a game did this.
Thank you!
Soon there will even be more cards... honestly, we would be happy if you started with OUR cards Wink

I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:53:43 PM

This is a really nice project!

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team