Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:54:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Spells of Genesis - Innovating Trading Card Games with the Blockchain  (Read 47163 times)
hnin

Activity: 754
Merit: 510

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 09:24:11 AM

i found this game today at while i searching bitcoin thinggy around google and i found this game! OMG this would be awesome, i thought it has been release and i come this forum and it will be late 2015...? its abit sad, but im still waiting for this awesome game out Cheesy
Right now we're running our crowdfunding to fund the game development: BitCrystals Token Sale

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 01:31:51 AM

I saw this on CoinDesk, looking good!

BTW congrats to the team nearly 630BTC raised in less than 72 hours! 240BTC within the first 2 hours! Outstanding!

I got my BitCrystals already but may get some more on payday!!!

Smiley Cheesy Grin

http://bitcrystals.com

coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 10:10:08 PM

SoG is 101% funded!

CONGRATS GUYS!
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:09:13 AM

Congrats guys ! This looks like a very good project. I'll follow this closely.
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 07:38:29 AM

I saw this thread too late, anyway I can involve in this project?
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 06:47:47 AM

I saw this thread too late, anyway I can involve in this project?
You still in time just click up there ^^ .

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
yodark (OP)

Activity: 297
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 07:33:52 AM

Yes you can still purchase BitCrystals for our stretch goals !

Also if you have any development skills you there is much to do Smiley Just contact me

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 12:28:43 PM

BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE  - OVER 100% FUNDED

EXTENDED GOALS DEFINED - GET MORE FEATURES!

OVER 100% OF THE INITIAL GOAL FUNDED IN 4 DAYS!
The first week of the BitCrystals Token Sale has passed so fast, and what an incredible week it was!
Thanks to the overwhelming support of our fans and their contributions,we have reached the initial
goal of our BitCrystals Token Sale within only 4 days!

EXTENDED GOALS
Since we still have a stock of BitCrytals (not even 12 000 000 BitCrystals from the total supply of
60 000 000 BitCrystal allocated to the Token Sale have been sold so far), the Token Sale goes on! The
initial goal having been funded, we defined several extended goals.

Learn more about SoG BitCrystals Token Sale extended goals!

BTCBinary

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 03:57:45 PM

I always new the token sale was going to be quick. Too much people interested on this one Wink
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

Super! Bien joués les gars!
jrmg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:00:44 PM

BITCRYSTALS TOKEN SALE  - OVER 100% FUNDED

EXTENDED GOALS DEFINED - GET MORE FEATURES!

OVER 100% OF THE INITIAL GOAL FUNDED IN 4 DAYS!
The first week of the BitCrystals Token Sale has passed so fast, and what an incredible week it was!
Thanks to the overwhelming support of our fans and their contributions,we have reached the initial
goal of our BitCrystals Token Sale within only 4 days!

EXTENDED GOALS
Since we still have a stock of BitCrytals (not even 12 000 000 BitCrystals from the total supply of
60 000 000 BitCrystal allocated to the Token Sale have been sold so far), the Token Sale goes on! The
initial goal having been funded, we defined several extended goals.

Learn more about SoG BitCrystals Token Sale extended goals!

Then when you reach 1550 Bitcoins and will add smart contract to game. What that actually mean? Can you tell some example how that working and non technically people can understand it. Use that Bitcrystals or XCP for fuel, when that use fuel, when that use XCP/Bitcrystals, when that need bitcoin dust and how much this all? If I start play game with my friend and we take one round game what exactly there happen behind my smart phone screen and in us wallets and in counterparty protocol and in bitcoin protocol?

hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 08:07:35 AM

Super! Bien joués les gars!
Thanks!

tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098

Angel investor.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 02:31:35 PM

I sent my BTC from exchange(Bittrex) and don't receive a confirmation email, how can I receive Bitcrystals when it deliveries?

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
hnin

EverdreamSoft Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:19:08 PM

I sent my BTC from exchange(Bittrex) and don't receive a confirmation email, how can I receive Bitcrystals when it deliveries?
Hello, please contact us at bitcrystals@everdreamsoft.com

yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 03:35:06 PM

then when you reach 1550 Bitcoins and will add smart contract to game. What that actually mean? Can you tell some example how that working and non technically people can understand it.

Does this video help you better understand ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=Mx-TAcc2SOM

Use that Bitcrystals or XCP for fuel, when that use fuel, when that use XCP/Bitcrystals, when that need bitcoin dust and how much this all?
Fuel is bitcoin. You need to pay miner fee in bitcoin when you transfer a counterparty asset. To simplify it's like we are coloring a small fraction of bitcoin and we decide this small fraction represents a "red dragon". When you transfer a red dragon in fact you are transfering a small fraction of Bitcoin designed to represent "Red Dragon"
BitCrystals is the game premium currency. With BitCrystals you can purchase any card. For example you can purchase this "Red Dragon"

If I start play game with my friend and we take one round game what exactly there happen behind my smart phone screen and in us wallets and in counterparty protocol and in bitcoin protocol?
It actually happens nothing when you play the game. Basically the game looks at your wallet and look what you have. If you own the red dragon then it will appear in your collection in game. If you want to sell your red dragon then you can put it on the market and decide with which asset you want to trade it. It can be 2 "blue dragon", 0.2 BTC or 500 BitCrystals for example. It will work under the hood just any blockchain transaction where a small fraction of bitcoin is transfered from a wallet to another. 
This video explains how you can connect your wallet to Moonga and what happen with the assets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f955c5UTbAY

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« SpellsOfGenesis.com  Collect Monsters and Cards on Blockchain  »Collect« »Trade« »Evolve« »Subscribe to beta now«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

jrmg

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:23:39 AM

then when you reach 1550 Bitcoins and will add smart contract to game. What that actually mean? Can you tell some example how that working and non technically people can understand it.

Does this video help you better understand ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=Mx-TAcc2SOM

Use that Bitcrystals or XCP for fuel, when that use fuel, when that use XCP/Bitcrystals, when that need bitcoin dust and how much this all?
Fuel is bitcoin. You need to pay miner fee in bitcoin when you transfer a counterparty asset. To simplify it's like we are coloring a small fraction of bitcoin and we decide this small fraction represents a "red dragon". When you transfer a red dragon in fact you are transfering a small fraction of Bitcoin designed to represent "Red Dragon"
BitCrystals is the game premium currency. With BitCrystals you can purchase any card. For example you can purchase this "Red Dragon"

If I start play game with my friend and we take one round game what exactly there happen behind my smart phone screen and in us wallets and in counterparty protocol and in bitcoin protocol?
It actually happens nothing when you play the game. Basically the game looks at your wallet and look what you have. If you own the red dragon then it will appear in your collection in game. If you want to sell your red dragon then you can put it on the market and decide with which asset you want to trade it. It can be 2 "blue dragon", 0.2 BTC or 500 BitCrystals for example. It will work under the hood just any blockchain transaction where a small fraction of bitcoin is transfered from a wallet to another. 
This video explains how you can connect your wallet to Moonga and what happen with the assets
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f955c5UTbAY

Thank you for answer. One question more. So bitcoin will be fuel so your smart contracts don't use any XCP anywhere?
coin@coin
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 02:55:50 PM

Thank you for answer. One question more. So bitcoin will be fuel so your smart contracts don't use any XCP anywhere?

I believe they mean to use Ethereum Smart Contracts, if XCP will allow for Smart Contracts they could be an option too.
For the moment seems like Ethereum is the more plausible option.
deliciousowl

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 06:27:21 PM

I believe they mean to use Ethereum Smart Contracts, if XCP will allow for Smart Contracts they could be an option too.

Ethereum and XCP smart contracts will be literally identical and 100% compatible Roll Eyes

jrmg

View Profile
August 14, 2015, 03:21:47 AM

Ethereum and XCP smart contracts will be literally identical and 100% compatible Roll Eyes

So no reason use XCP, case closed. Ethereum wins.

yodark I am still confused with your smart contracts, that need to burn small part of XCP, right?
yodark (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2015, 09:29:14 AM

The technical implementation of smart contract has not  been decided yet
As for today and as I know Counterpaty and Ethereum are doing smart contracts. We will evaluate technically the best technical implementation from a user point of view of simplicity and usability.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: