Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:19:17 AM

Crown PoS development entered into its 2nd phase this week. Presstab  and his team are building the system core functionality. This will be done in "unit tests" so really in a standalone way from the actual blockchain

AngryWhiteWolf

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

Crown PoS development entered into its 2nd phase this week. Presstab  and his team are building the system core functionality. This will be done in "unit tests" so really in a standalone way from the actual blockchain

Sound good, thank you for the update. Hope it will be finished soon and have a positive impact on CRW price.
realdefunctec

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:58:07 AM

Crown now has it's own faucet!

CrwFaucet.com

https://i.imgur.com/3A92c1w.png
AngryWhiteWolf

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Crown now has it's own faucet!

CrwFaucet.com

I can confirm that is working, 0.01 CRW transferred to wallet pretty quickly. Even if it's not much it might help increase CRW community base.
Just hope that it won't be abused by bots and closed as is happening with a lot of other faucets.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

Crown PoS development entered into its 2nd phase this week. Presstab  and his team are building the system core functionality. This will be done in "unit tests" so really in a standalone way from the actual blockchain

Sound good, thank you for the update. Hope it will be finished soon and have a positive impact on CRW price.

The most valuable effect actually is that the project will finally be 100pct in the hands of the community, not third party "mining" interests, even though mining is a great tech how to distribute coins to the community.  Smiley node staking is a better one though, since it has a voting element which can influence the project attached.

gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

Crown Core Team sets up a CRW donation address

The 2018 crypto bear market has substantially decreased the value of the monthly Crown Superblock from which developers, community representatives and -managers, marketers, treasury, designers, support and other important core team roles, as well as infrastructure, such as servers, development tools, and community channels are funded. As a consequence, several members of the team are now working for free and some have reduced their CRW renumeration considerably in an effort to adapt to the situation. https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-core-team-sets-up-a-crw-donation-address-484c0d482604
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:13:21 PM

Still no info on premined superblocks total in the spec info..... Tisk tisk...hide MUCH>!>! this is basic crypto..

or ya still giving out 5 years worth of crw coin in wages in there country to wink wink promoters that never promoted in crypto land just dumped there promo?
Did ya get 5 years out of them? lol nope..

Still not labeling the wallet with version number, its no wounder people always getting confused with wallet version or correct wallet version ( the zip file should be name the version as said months ago to crwfan )...

Still no infernal to back u up, i wonder why :_)>

Give to those that dont do nothing to get given and hiding info that should ALWAYs be clearly showin in spec info... i did warn and try help but nah.. fall on ur own plastic swords...

PS i was CRW biggest bagholder and never dumped i held but like mr,Doolil ( stonehenge) said that was then and this is now... how people change hey... to those AL's that wanted me to dump on them, believe be u would be broke now...but i dont dump i just let em die...as least i have the moral upper ground.

For a dev team not to listen to helpful info and questions from there longest miner/trader/holder/promoter show there lack of respect and were they are now.. there plenty of great devs around there not many pros at what i do.... ur easily replaced im not on the other hand :_)>

And u send baby crypto trolls to try troll me, every 1 that actuly old guards lolin so hard, but plz send more they do love the popcorn at the end :_)

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

Still no info on premined superblocks total in the spec info..... Tisk tisk...hide MUCH>!>! this is basic crypto..

or ya still giving out 5 years worth of crw coin in wages in there country to wink wink promoters that never promoted in crypto land just dumped there promo?

Still not labeling the wallet with version number, its no wounder people always getting confused with wallet version or correct wallet version ( the zip file should be name the version as said months ago to crwfan )...

Give to those that dont do nothing to get given and hiding info that should ALWAYs be clearly showin in spec info... i did warn and try help but nah.. fall on ur own plastic swords...

PS i was CRW biggest bagholder and never dumped i held but like mr,Doolil ( stonehenge) said that was then and this is now... how people change hey... to those AL's that wanted me to dump on them, believe be u would be broke now...but i dont dump i just let em die...as least i have the moral upper ground.

For a dev team not to listen to helpful info and questions from there longest miner/trader/holder/promoter show there lack of respect and were they are now.. there plenty of great devs around there not many pros at what i do.... ur easily replaced im not on the other hand :_)>

And u send baby crypto trolls to try troll me, every 1 that actuly old guards lolin so hard, but plz send more they do love the popcorn at the end :_)

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Date Registered:   April 24, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
  Roll Eyes

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Date Registered:   April 24, 2018, 10:22:15 AM
  Roll Eyes

yet i know more REal legend of ccrypto than u ever will boy :_)> back read and u might learn a thing or 2 why i never had or needed a bct baby troll account... ask the devs of crw its all facts... ask infernal if ya can find him.... oh w8 maybe ask yuri the owner of ccex were crw coin was born :_)> or check the chat logs with this name..
Once agian baby trolls coming into battle with no crypto facts behind them just more BLAH BLAH BLAH ( great song if ya missed it was made for acouple certain crypto trolls wink wink... ur def not 1 of the winks dw )

Plz send better trolls than this its almost a waste of my crypto time :_)

Ps did ya find ur legend account in weetbix box or coco puff box m8?

da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
AngryWhiteWolf

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

So much FUD in the last pages/posts of this thread, bad for the coin. Price keeps going down and nothing seems to stop this trend.
Stabycroc

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:55:29 PM

So much FUD in the last pages/posts of this thread, bad for the coin. Price keeps going down and nothing seems to stop this trend.

FYI, FUD means "fear, uncertainty and doubt."

Non of which im am doing

im asking and showing the reasons why the price drop and i tried to talk to devs in the shadows about these issues but they forced my hand to come into the light and show it. Which any old guard investor of a coin would ask and do..

u would know this if u hadn't been banned in topia chatbox that many times ffs lol...

now If it was FUD as u say they would be able to come back with professional reply's to counter what ive been saying but they avoid/dance around and send baby trolls, but as of yet Nothing...

what u think i like my 40k ( had another 27k stolen from a close m8 but that my issue/non of which i ever dumped even at the 80k sat mark, yes i could of killed da pig but that not my style and dosent help coins grow when u dump out ) crw lose price that why im asking the BIG crypto questions that no1 else can see or gives a hoot or understand cuz they dont understand basic crypto till the price drops...

Giving some 1 5x years worth of there country wages in crw for work they haven't/wont do is just silly and promo work rewards was way way to much for the promo work they might of done....

if u actuly know anything i was the 1 and only crw promoter for years and still till the devs played there ego games did i still promote for FREE/nothing!!!!!...

why the hell do u think people like infernal got into it and other old guards with REAL btc cuz of ME!!!! not the devs.. ME!!

cuz they know i dont promote crap unless its GOOD and crw was great till the super blocks and massive free hand out of promo coins that were clear to see were dumped on market as soon as they were givin.

u would know this if u knew basic crypto. like understanding what FUD means  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

Guys this crown CRW has been scamed .
Team has left the coin project after collecting money .
Now begging for money..
 What they did with 100K crown collected earlier.
They dump all coins into the market
Dont give any single penny them... They are greedy people .

Collect money and dump into the matket

Be carefull guys before invest .
Bittrex will delist it soon ...
coingamex

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:24:52 AM

New exchange coingamex.com accepts Crown, in case you are interested

CRW/BTC and CRW/ETH markets
cubo444

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Now begging for money..

This seems to be a good project, the number of people are very interested, I very much pay attention to this because it has a great influence on the project when it started. This initial step will help you get ahead. Why do you think the team has left this project? Do you have reliable evidence or news about the team? I need to validate this
scamalert0

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 06:07:16 PM by scamalert0

Now begging for money..

This seems to be a good project, the number of people are very interested, I very much pay attention to this because it has a great influence on the project when it started. This initial step will help you get ahead. Why do you think the team has left this project? Do you have reliable evidence or news about the team? I need to validate this

Giveaway your all your crw coins to the team . if you really like this shitt project ..
And they will dump it into the market free coins 😁😁

Read it .. $CRW already in shitt coin list. Greedy people

https://twitter.com/DoIOwnaShitcoin/status/1035577938522071040?s=19
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:14:48 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 10:33:17 AM by crowncoin_knight

Now begging for money..

Why are you writing LIES here sir? Why are you harming the project here when you have no idea what are you talking about?

If you followed the project at places where the real community hangs out (telegram and Mattermost) and followed our twitter, you would be up to date about real progress. Did you know that Crown has a huge chinese miner who is mergemining CRW with BTC and dumping the coins? Did you know that his hashpower is is almost 1/10 of the entire bitcoin network? Did you know that because of this the community voted through our decentralized government system to move towards Proof of stake? Did you know that the community then crowndfunded 100k USD (nearly 200k CRW) which were asked by Pivx lead dev presstab to create a unique PoS model based on masternodes and systemnodes staking? Did you know that the 100k USD is payable to presstab in several transparent payments out of escrow? Did you know that presstab is probably one of the most experienced engineers in the area of PoS? Did you know that our PoS model will be the very first model where only nodes stake, which has huge positive impacts on the platform our lead dev artem and his team are building?

Also did you know that our platform architecture was released recently in a very complex paper?

NO, you know NOTHING of this!

The twitter account you pasted here claiming that we are a shitcoin has 500 followers and has a very low reputation, no retweets, no nothing. Just another guy who claims that we are a shitcoin because our platform architecture is on a google doc, shit. Such a great argument! LOL The information was probably so complex he did not understand it.

Do you due diligence before you write anything here dude!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 08:23:23 AM by crowncoin_knight

Now read the above once again, because these are the real facts about CRW.

Only because the community is making these brave steps, the project is not at 0 and keeps on going even in these bear market conditions. We are not like most ICOs who really harmed the crypto market with lies and fake promises, thank them they brought lambo mentality here, but never blame a fairplay project like CRW!

Crown will survive because it is a real community project!

Stabycroc

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:31:55 AM

Now begging for money..

See dev's and thats called FUD.. using some of my crypto facts to make FUD dont sit right with me... Huh Huh

Funny u reply to fudder cuz his FUD easier to dismiss unlike my factual professional questions and concerns..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Both of u are idiots in my eyes.... the fudder for not coming to the table with PURE crypto facts and the devs for not addressing REAL investors concerns.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 03:20:22 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 03:32:18 PM by crowncoin_knight

I will be posting some key tweets from now on here so people who for some reason do not want to go to our twitter can see what the CRW community is doing.

https://twitter.com/CrownPlatform/status/1035881125955227648

The upcoming move of CRW to a masternode and systemnode Proof-of-stake model is just the beginning of a broader push of the platform to create a blockchain ecosystem for low carbon economy businesses running on Crown.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:03:15 PM

Now read the above once again, because these are the real facts about CRW.

Only because the community is making these brave steps, the project is not at 0 and keeps on going even in these bear market conditions. We are not like most ICOs who really harmed the crypto market with lies and fake promises, thank them they brought lambo mentality here, but never blame a fairplay project like CRW!

Crown will survive because it is a real community project!

Only 0.4 btc to shine ur shoes sire/mam  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes 0.1 cheaper than the last time the devs cleaned thee shoes, great deal...

Put down your sword knight. Enough harm was done to this board.

Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: