Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:10:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
higherbridge

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:39 AM

Crown Development chats go public and transition to Discord

As agreed on in Malta, our internal communications are now open to the public eye!
Find out more HERE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 09:48:11 AM

Crown Development chats go public and transition to Discord

As agreed on in Malta, our internal communications are now open to the public eye!
Find out more HERE

moved there from Mattermost today, will continue to be here as well. This place is legendary  Smiley

Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:10:15 AM

Hey guys,

I check this thread each time hoping there is important info, but it ends up being an enjoyable discussion. Still, could you take it to discord? Seems like a better place for this. Smiley

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
noun
noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Is this not the CRW crown bct forum? should we not discus ideas and views here about crw? hmmmm  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every1 know's i dont use dickcord... i didnt use bct forum either till crw devs made me do it, so blame them for my entrance here ;_0

as ive said b4 this shows transparency if openly talked about but who needs that hey lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:28:03 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:53:04 AM by Stabycroc

Hey guys,

I check this thread each time hoping there is important info, but it ends up being an enjoyable discussion. Still, could you take it to discord? Seems like a better place for this. Smiley

Agreed - and we wish. Stabycroc refuses to leave the ccex trollbox though, which is what got this whole thing going several months ago.

lol dis 1 da funny 1.... ur starting to grow on me young 1 :_0

Sure i lived and worked/trolled in ccex troll box for years but im also a floater and a crypto social hoe dat gets around to all parts of crypto ;_0

you can pretty much find me on any live crypto chat platform/trollbox the nick may change but not this wink ;_)>

Ccex isnt worth troll protection no more, Yuri done his dash. only person i troll there is him and scammers 1 per month.
And helping yuri is like helping get blood out of stone & reminds me of some devs i know.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

oh plz ref: above post about def of forum.... transparency is great for any coin unless ya trying to  hide something....

yes as ccex moderator/troll ive had many offers to protect or turn a blind eye to 100s of shifty coins threw the years but refused every tip or offer & would just crypto fact check em...as all of em had something to hide whether Roll Eyes Roll Eyes spec info or typos to total vols and da list goes on and on....

Good coins and dev's are open and great coins and devs are transparent...food for though young 1.

Only 4x coins got this protection/promotion for free cuz i liked something about each 1 and all seemed like open and honest devs and coins at the time...how times change hey,hi5 UNO/RADS devs..
UNO
CRW
ACP
RADS

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:44:23 AM

Hey guys,

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
noun

a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

Is this not the CRW crown bct forum? should we not discus ideas and views here about crw? hmmmm  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Every1 know's i dont use dickcord... i didnt use bct forum either till crw devs made me do it, so blame them for my entrance here ;_0

as ive said b4 this shows transparency if openly talked about but who needs that hey lol...

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

This is actually not the discussion part of the forum, but the announcements:

If we're going to quote the dictionary, then I have one for you Wink :

ANNOUNCEMENT

noun
- a public statement
- a brief item or advertisement, as in a newspaper
- a formal printed or written invitation

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
Stabycroc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:18:30 PM

Hey guys,

forum
/ˈfɔːrəm/
noun

Is this not the CRW crown bct forum? should we not discus ideas and views here about crw? hmmmm  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

This is actually not the discussion part of the forum, but the announcements:

If we're going to quote the dictionary, then I have one for you Wink :

ANNOUNCEMENT

noun
- a public statement If this was the case only 1 page would be per alt coin op and would be locked to comments
- a brief item or advertisement, as in a newspaper yea im sure alot of the scammie devs lub this 1, brief amount of info but avoid addin in the coin spec infos
- a formal printed or written invitation Oh dam invite only now hey!!! Or was it lost in da post?

lol nice some 1 with 1/2 a skill set, pity only 1/2 tho lol

its a forum either way and if u had a crw discussion discussion link im sure u would of linked it, cuz ur actually on da ball alil bit maybe.. :_)>
Or maybe the devs threw the years would of pointed me and acp that way yeh/nah  Cheesy cuz there isnt 1 lol

Do you have crw discussion link or just trying to sidestep da facts lol?

Im sure if u check on any other btc altcoin op page ul find the same talking going on.... maybe more hype/shilling and the other crypto naughty s, which i dont play any of those games. But wat would i know hey ;_)>

facts+alil fu=win

i noticed ya danced around any of the topics at hand and went straight for the its not this but its this but in real crypto its like this...

Lubed da dance :_) come again with more skill set plz tho  Kiss this isnt amateur hour

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 07:39:32 PM

lol nice some 1 with 1/2 a skill set, pity only 1/2 tho lol

its a forum either way and if u had a crw discussion discussion link im sure u would of linked it, cuz ur actually on da ball alil bit maybe.. :_)>
Or maybe the devs threw the years would of pointed me and acp that way yeh/nah  Cheesy cuz there isnt 1 lol

Do you have crw discussion link or just trying to sidestep da facts lol?

Im sure if u check on any other btc altcoin op page ul find the same talking going on.... maybe more hype/shilling and the other crypto naughty s, which i dont play any of those games. But wat would i know hey ;_)>

facts+alil fu=win

i noticed ya danced around any of the topics at hand and went straight for the its not this but its this but in real crypto its like this...

Lubed da dance :_) come again with more skill set plz tho  Kiss this isnt amateur hour

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Do whatever you want man. My opinion is still that you're just cluttering this announcement thread.

Let's agree to disagree Cheesy Good luck.

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:22:39 PM

Let's agree to disagree Cheesy il agree to that but

well you option is bias and not factful...as u defending without facts.

u call clutter constructive comments ive giving that then i have to troll baby troll nubcakes into baby troll box that come without facts to back ANYTHING they say which realty helps the look of the devs team doesnt it?!?! &  amateur hour devs into troll box..

If they would answer in clearly open and honest and professional way we and i wouldnt be here. (stated that many time if ya checked ya background work )

The fact that ive had to repeat myself cuz people like some to lazy to fact check b4 they get into convo or argument isnt my bad its theirs...

The fact that they avoid or dance around ?s that investors want answers to isnt my bad its theirs.

The Fact that ive made a bct talk account after all the years avoiding isnt my bad its theirs (stated that many time if ya checked ya background work )

The fact that idiots to lazy to background check and jump into something they have lil to no knowledge and try attack some 1 with clearly more crypo skills sets than them and we versed in the WHOLE life line of crw coin is there issue not mine :_)>

Gallent they are for trying to protect something they know stuff all of or understand fully...but without facts its like like they blowing hot air.

maybe if people read more and edmucate themselves of the life line of crw and the way superblocks and mn proposal work fully or fail fully.
Yea some people love wool over there eyes, i dont... i didnt waste years of my time and $ helping crw grow to be censored.

Even tho they admit what im saying is correct many time after many to and fro's which if they were honest they could of saved acouple thread pages, once again not my bad its theirs :_)> & they still dance around and avoid the issue at hand and never fix them as i think there a part of them otherwise they would put stop right away.

Would u stop da gravy train if no1 was saying anything? would ya? these crw devs needs there shoes polished and cost em 0.2 havent u heard? So gravy it is till the end.

but keep blaming me, im used to taking other dev blame from being a ccex chat mod and traders think moderators some how get cut of all the scammie coins and 1st point of contact to abuse...
but in the end who do the traders and investor trust the word of, that warned em about certain issue within those coins...

im used to being hated till the unedmucated educate themselves or they see the light ive been trying to say..

dat hate turns to lub and MUCH respect very fast..I ernt my crypto stripes i didnt buy or lick something to get it :_)>

Soz if i bring facts and crypto skills to the table unlike most that type in these forums, must be abit of shock yeh?

If u actuly gave a  hoot about the long term of CRW u would be asking the same ?s and for more transparency but wool seems to be in da rage atm ;_)>

Much lub to u tho, for acting professional but bias at the same time.. i fully understand dw.
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Whatever makes you happy, mate

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Crown.tech was translated into French. Its a language no. 7 in the world as 220 mil people speak French!

https://crown.tech/?lang=FR

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:03:39 AM

Crown.tech was translated into French. Its a language no. 7 in the world as 220 mil people speak French!

We have Crown.tech operational in 10 worldwide languages, covering most of the population now

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:39:37 PM

Whatever makes you happy, mate

I happy with crypto facts and all the try hards that come to try attack and FAIL ;_)> im happy that you now know and will probs think 2nd before doing that again Kiss?
Dont say i didnt warn ya to put post on crw dev thread not to come play unless ya come with facts... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Funny the try hard always attack me but once i use crypto facts and actuly proof they run without reply of fact back...
They ask ?s like what dev work have u done and u show proof they run.. like many other times and many other lol moments in try hard fails.

And then theres u saying that im cluttering crw forum but its more the try tard trying to attack me and my Responses to the try tards, sure my nick comes up da most but should know im inform/enlightening/educate clearly nubcakes to crypto?
was actuly u that helped with the clutter grow on stuff already addressed btw Kiss.

im still waiting for that "DEV" to replie tho...i dont think he will tho to much crypto facts was used on him..nothing he can really come back with and i understand he lost.

Ps. So when will there be REAL governance over the mn failed system? soz to ask the BIg ?s your all to soft or blind or part of the problem to ask :_)>
     Are u going to use Eddies sexy mn-pos name or vote for 1?

DA ja
STabycroc ;_)>

chickenfacts

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:41:25 PM

We have Crown.tech operational in 10 worldwide languages, covering most of the population now
Impressive.
10 different languages.
Crown has likely had really big community over nations globally.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 09:23:38 AM

Impressive.
10 different languages.
Crown has likely had really big community over nations globally.

not really, I think the community is not that big, I think 3k to 5k people

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:53:38 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:17:40 AM by crowncoin_knight

Crown community is called to test the new protocol containing several bug fixes and increase of Superblock allocation to 25pct of the block. Last necessary release before moving to PoS

12.5.2 RC5 is ready for test.
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/-/jobs/4082/artifacts/download

Protocol version is changed to 70054 so please update your testnet nodes in order to be able to connect.
To update masternodes/systemnodes in testnet you can use the following script

sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Crowndev/crowncoin/add-testnet-option-to-script/scripts/crown-server-install.sh | bash -s -- -p <privkey> -t -s
(last -s needs to be changed to -m for masternode)

The following issues fixed in this release
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/227
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/242
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/245
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/225
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/226

And also a new reward system is implemented: 6CRW instead of 5.

2.25 - Masternode
0.45 - Systemnode
1.8 - Miner
1.5 - Budget

After the Crown community voted to increase the Superblock from 10pct of the reward to 25pct (since halving decreased Superblock funds), there was a live discussion where to take the 15pct needed for the Superblock boost. Due to extreme bear conditions, the community agreed that it would not be a good idea to touch the rewards of the miners (and risk the security of the project) nor the rewards of masternode and systemnode operators since they were recently halved due the the code halving which happened few weeks ago. Among two alternatives, the community decided to temporarily increase block size from 5 to 6 CRW to cover the Superblock increase. The 5 block CRW should be adjusted back with the PoS protocol implementation.

Thank you very much for your support!

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

Crown community is called to test the new protocol containing several bug fixes and increase of Superblock allocation to 25pct of the block. Last necessary release before moving to PoS

12.5.2 RC5 is ready for test.
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/-/jobs/4082/artifacts/download

Protocol version is changed to 70054 so please update your testnet nodes in order to be able to connect.
To update masternodes/systemnodes in testnet you can use the following script

sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Crowndev/crowncoin/add-testnet-option-to-script/scripts/crown-server-install.sh | bash -s -- -p <privkey> -t -s
(last -s needs to be changed to -m for masternode)

The following issues fixed in this release
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/227
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/242
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/245
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/225
https://gitlab.crown.tech/crown/crown-core/issues/226

And also a new reward system is implemented: 6CRW instead of 5.

2.25 - Masternode
0.45 - Systemnode
1.8 - Miner
1.5 - Budget

After the Crown community voted to increase the Superblock from 10pct of the reward to 25pct (since halving decreased Superblock funds), there was a live discussion where to take the 15pct needed for the Superblock boost. Due to extreme bear conditions, the community agreed that it would not be a good idea to touch the rewards of the miners (and risk the security of the project) nor the rewards of masternode and systemnode operators since they were recently halved due the the code halving which happened few weeks ago. Among two alternatives, the community decided to temporarily increase block size from 5 to 6 CRW to cover the Superblock increase. The 5 block CRW should be adjusted back with the PoS protocol implementation.

Thank you very much for your support!

lol CRW community voted? were did they vote ms system vote or wat? If mn system was the dev/crw team mns void of the vote? as ya devs and dev mns shouldnt be able to vote is bias and rigged if it is. and def not decentralized vote system but ive laready proved that manya time.

i thought ya stopped mining as the china farms attackin ya lol debuffed that one ages ago :_)

Stop calling it pos its not pos its a masternode pos saying that its pos mean's all holders get pos on coins which is lie and why its not POS ( like were the hell u mob learn crypto at in a weetbix box?), u will get sued from usa investors u mislead usa loves to sue for stuff like this...

And im amazed infernal hasnt brought that up in meetings as ive seen him report manya coin scams.
Maybe u filled his pocket that full he turning blind eyes, who knows but him.
Or maybe he has gone to the dark side and he know in crypto land thats 1 way trip and no way back..

Da Ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Stabycroc

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:37:45 AM

I can also confirm that I have worked on and with the Dev team since early 2016. Staby has provided nothing in the last two years of Crown development in regards to testing, ideas for the project, code contribution, community engagement, community help, financial contributions, new exchanges, adoption, no attended meetings.

Roll Eyes

Half of what you say is crazy.. What do you want me to do? Sit through the pages and pages of 1/2 crazy 1/4 fact 1/4 misinfo...
Sorry man but i lose you after the second lie you tell about the Crown dev team in every post you do..

Be normal, and show people clear evidence of what you claim.. Then let the team answer your simple, easy to understand questions..
Instead of

"ey, nu3cAke.. u cAkes av no clue an li3 evry seconds of tah day, like ev1l criminal spirits u r. you suck an steal from poor people.. DIE!"
Ya know...

Ive gave u FACTs manya time but likethe other devs they dance and dance and dance till they snap and show proof...

u still havent responded to the wat have u done for crw and what u consider dev work to be ( funny as u got no real clue to REAL shadow dev work and never will, ask infernal as he pro at shadow dev work and could teach u thing or 2 ) and i listed it out but nah u dance around FACts like a lil girl.

You asked the ? not me and  responded in professional and clear way but still nope avoid and dance around, u do relize the more that you dance around the more it proves my points. i took the time to respond and show proof that ALL the OG devs can backup ( but like ive PROVED b4 they dont like to till its forced and rather lets nubcakes with no clue try attack me then get put into lil troll box ( just like u ) and the guy looks like fool cuz the devs didnt state truth at the start. ( check stonehenge and other og devs comments if u must edumcate urself alil before u talk more total bs lol )

lub when dancers go to the gramma nazi, just proves more of a crypto fact win for me.... as thats all u can attack :_0 not the facts and info provide, u rather dance around that. basically if u cant understand my engrish its been prove that ur the fool and 1 with low IQ not me :_)> another fact u wont like and cant argue with

lol when have i said for u to DIE! dead coin inc maybe, but not personal shit its not my style, i rather edmucate u alil so u grow to a better person and a better so called dev and crypto community member as a whole. but nah keep diging ya hole dw me :_0

But clear to me and alot of old guards of crypto, u only want YES men on ya books and coin...and not shadow devs that been with crw since the start giving professional constructive comments to try help fix issues with said coin  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

ps i dare u reply to the wat have i done for crw as dev work, probs cuz u done less than i and i dont EVER take dev titles only crypto troll titles.
Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:10:24 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2018, 09:22:34 AM by crowncoin_knight

The moment of truth is coming to crypto. Only those communities which were built on fairplay principles will make it to the next phase. blockchain also needs to find new ways how to run efficiently and with minimum power consumption.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

One week to go for the Crypto-Rockstars conference https://crypto-rockstars.com in Cologne Germany where CRW is a:

✅ Speaker
✅ Streaming Partner
✅ At the venue to network

Don't miss Artem  and José' online talk on Monday 26th at 12:30 UTC and spread the message!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

The moment of truth is coming to crypto. Only those communities which were built on fairplay principles will make it to the next phase. blockchain also needs to find new ways how to run efficiently and with minimum power consumption.

Crown Proof of Stake model based on masternodes and systemnodes staking shows that Crown is leading the way to the future of self sustainable blockchain

Pages: « 1 ... 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 [243] 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: