Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRW] CROWN (MN-PoS) | Platform | NFT framework | Governance | Masternodes  (Read 316607 times)
rampantparanoia

Activity: 516
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:14:29 AM

your forum is not sending emails to gmail or protonmail. please fix that, I'm trying to register there.
crowncoin_knight

Activity: 805
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:29:59 AM

Coinomi releases Desktop platform
Crown fully supported on Coinomi for Windows, Linux, and Mac

The Crown Community is very happy to be part of this new release and is looking forward to further collaborating with Coinomi, a project that has shown to be a motor for adoption of cryptocurrencies and a trusted resource for CRW users....

https://medium.com/crownplatform/coinomi-releases-desktop-platform-63d2451d7a9

SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2019, 07:50:19 AM

Setupmasternodes.com offering setup and hosting for Crown Users for only $5/month

visit:
https://www.setupmasternodes.com/crown/

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
sitonmythrone

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 02:24:08 AM

PUT SPR DEV IN CAGE HE DESERVE

Send SPR Dev Jail NOW
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:32:25 AM

if stab croc smart

he push crw moon

crw no moon mean

stabcroc need work harder

Smart enough NOT to buy super blocks premined by devs that cant get there own coins the normal way ( mining and trading )
Smart enough NOT to buy Crw that people scammed from fake proposals that the devs allowed them to do.
Ive pushed Crw to moon 5x thats 5x more than any other and never again, about time u mob done something useful rather than scam and thief long term holders.

keep posting ya nubcake, the more u post the more u prove my points.
tho at least ya have da balls to reply, so called devs just try dance around real topics and issues and NOT be transparent.

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>

Heya still the Jester it seems...

Mind being a more cheerfull one at that... Ever read our medium posts?
Might have seen we disbanded the "core team" and went to a style of project development (as in the growth of it) through contributions...

And tbh you seem to be sitting on the laurels of your previous contributions ma man.
Y  u NOOO come and share your opinions in discord... Instead of these 1 sided rants here in a forum (Don't tell me you don't want to... you didn't want to come out of the troll box either... Now you are here...)
I think people are happy to discuss things with you.
Be a positive part of the Crown community, like you have been before.

Eddie come talk to me at cryptopia trollbox as u seem to be the only 1 with 1/2  head on ya.

They have had my email b4 i had to make silly bitcointalk account and many other ways of contacting and talking to me but treated me like shit even tho i never trolled them once at that time and wouldnt reply to emails even tho the contact there said they would get them to reply and once agian nothing.. hence why it has got to this.
ur "medium" post is that were u use taro cards to make mn proposals ? looks like its been done that way for awhile and why would i have any part of it when i dont agree with it. If u think that debs voting for pay rises ( more superblock and bigger 1s at that is any way crypto ur clueless ) even bank ceos cant do that stuff.

as ALL that know me know i DONT use Dickcord there plenty of ways to chat to me and if u actuly read threw my 1st post here that i tried to talk to devs in many way and forms in the shadows but u would know this if they told u whom i was to CRW and its Dev work.
But they couldnt be F'ed talking to the person that made there coin wat it is!!! ( read Stonehenge and misdolil replys ul find the answers are all there clear to read unless they deleted there comments )

1 sided rants , nah there factual debates with alil trollio as thats how old guards of crypto work...u can tell ur side if u want ive never stoped any1 but ive fact checked them into lil baby troll boxs cuz they just come to debate with fact-less crap and wool to try pull over peoples eyes.

If u knew ANYTHING about crypto u would know that crypto trollbox's are the life blood of chatting about coins (sure some of em turn into spamboxs but thats cuz the crypto trollios have left that trollbox. i can clear any trollbox of scam and spam in 10min without ban hammer ) and there issues as there open and transparent unlike discord were if some disagree with 1 side or another that run the channel they get banned and censored...
ur just looking to debate in a sided arena, alil bias arnt ya.

I made this coin grow in many ways more than u can say ive givin more in promotion giveaways that any other, so wat ur saying is new people that done nothing to help grow a coin have more input than those that grew its from a seedling? shows once agian u and crw dev team so out of touch and lack of understanding whom did wat to make it were it is now....
Plz list the stuff u have done to help crw?!?!? and then compare to my list!!!
stuff all i bet bar probs make afew fake mn proposals to fill ya back pocket of my hard work.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

then tell me how many 1000s of crw u gave away for promo to grow crw from buying or mining ( doesnt inc ya mn fake proposal payouts as there just theft in any REAL old gaurds to crypto eyes )...
i worked hard mining CRW and spent heaps to give promos away all u do is premine the shit and then dump on the market killing the crw price... FACTS..

Funny how ur biggest baby troll "sitonmythrone" agrees with me now.... wont be long till u see the light aswell :_)> Seu in topia trollbox if u want a openly talk about issues in live chat....i know u mob need 5 hours to think about repsonces so i know u wont.... live chat thats not control by either side of the table is open and transparent unlike some here wink wink ;_)>>

Da ja
Stabycroc ;_)>
Stabycroc

Activity: 497
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:36:24 AM

PUT SPR DEV IN CAGE HE DESERVE

Will a baby trollbox do?  Cool Kiss Kiss
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:21:31 PM

Yanda.io  partners with Crown Platform.
Yanda is the all-in-one solution for cryptocurrency trading.

Read the full release on our Medium blog:

https://medium.com/crownplatform/yanda-partners-with-crown-platform-5714440905fc

maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 06:08:21 AM

https://medium.com/crownplatform/yanda-partners-with-crown-platform-5714440905fc
Yanda has still been a young platform, and I could not find it on coinmarketcap.
In the article, I found that there are 50% discount for users who use CROWN as payment gate, for only the first 500 users.
After that, the discount rate will turn to only 10%.

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 07:10:54 AM

Yanda has still been a young platform, and I could not find it on coinmarketcap.
In the article, I found that there are 50% discount for users who use CROWN as payment gate, for only the first 500 users.
After that, the discount rate will turn to only 10%.

Sure its a young platform, but we have met with them personally (as we usually do) and they are good guys. Up to the potential users to make a decision if its a useful service or not Wink I dont trade so I dont know

maximumcoin

Activity: 487

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:47:25 AM

Sure its a young platform, but we have met with them personally (as we usually do) and they are good guys. Up to the potential users to make a decision if its a useful service or not Wink I dont trade so I dont know
Your words sound like you have good experience with the platform and their team.
It is a potentially reliable platform based on your remarks.
So, I will try experiecing this one by myself and see how good it is.

jeliman (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2019, 09:08:53 AM

Crown Platform is now being featured on Success Files hosted by Rob Lowe!

Enjoy the 6-minute corporate identity video in the BUSINESS section:

https://www.successroblowe.com/portfolio/corporate-identity

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 12:11:02 PM

The most recent Q&A session from Feb. 13th 2019 with code lead @ashkhachatryanh and platform lead @dev_artem is now available on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55NAJNJGf1I

Check out the thread for a digest!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2019, 06:02:59 AM

The brand new Crown Platform video has been released!

Feel free to play and and learn about the Crown vision.

https://youtu.be/fI_zjKxzVaA

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:06:13 PM

Jade Release on 28th of March

Version 0.13.0 includes the unique Proof of Stake solution and CRW prefixes

v. 0.13.0 will see the light on March 28th

Proof of Work will continue until block height 2.330.000. At this height, the first Proof of Stake block will be created

Old nodes will be cut off at height 2.327.000

Old and new prefixes will work from March 28th on updated clients

The new version will be released on March 28th and the Proof of Stake switch will happen at block height 2.330.000 (approx. 2 weeks later)
We are extremely happy to announce that the Master- and Systemnode Proof of Stake solution is ready to be launched. Crown Jade (v0.13.0) also includes the release of unique CRW addresses.

Dates and block height
Crown Jade will be released on March 28th. From this moment on, clients can be updated to the new version. The network will have two weeks to update to v0.13.0. At block height 2.327.000, old nodes will be cut off. 3000 Blocks later, at height 2.330.000, the first Proof of Stake block will be produced. Block 2.330.000 is estimated to kick in between 11th and 12th of April.

Miners
Miners please take into account that after the Proof of Stake switch is completed, Proof of Work will cease to function on Crown Core. We sincerely thank you for securing the Crown network during these years and hope to keep you on board as PoS minters.

unique CRW address prefixes
Once users update to v 0.13.0, they will be able to receive CRW sent to old addresses from old wallets.
New wallets cannot send CRW to an old address.
Old wallets cannot send CRW to a new address.
If an updated wallet wants to send any amount of CRW to the old address it needs to be converted via Crown command line. For example:
crown-cli convertaddress 15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L Result CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF
If the equivalent new address of ‘15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L’ is
‘CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF’
you can send CRW from the old wallet (v 0.12.5.3) using ‘15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L’
and from new one (v 0.13.0) using ‘CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF’
Both old and new wallets will receive the CRW!
Unique CRW addresses will allow for future hardware wallet integrations such as Trezor and Ledger, a long awaited functionality.

Exchanges
Exchanges will update to the new version during the transition period. Please double check that you are using the correct address to deposit funds and do not hesitate to ask us or the exchanges questions. Security of the network and funds is number one priority and will be guaranteed during the entire process. Nevertheless, we recommend users to always do a test send first during this period to ensure that funds are being displayed in the interface of the exchanges.

Support
Feel free to ask any questions on Discord or Telegram. The recommended channel is Discord, you can join using this link: https://discord.gg/KCRFF4

Major Milestone
Jade represents a major milestone that has been in the works for almost a year, since we first contacted Presstab and his team at Paddington Solutions. Crown Community is responsible for this success, since it has been supportive all the way from crowdfunding to patiently awaiting development, testing, and vulnerability fix of this unique and custom solution that puts the Crown project at the avant-garde of blockchain consensus algorithms.
Thank you, Crown Community! Thank you Ashot, Artem, and Presstab!

official announcement here:

https://medium.com/crownplatform/jade-release-on-28th-of-march-9018b1b6bdc7

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2019, 07:58:59 AM

Crown @ CoinFestUK 2019 — April 4th, 5th & 6th 2019

Crown contributors will hold a Community Meetup in Manchester on April 6th

CoinFestUK goes into its fourth round

Crown is sponsoring the event for the second time
Jose Herranz to speak at the event about Crown Platform and Artem’s brand new NFT solution
Crown contributors will hold a Community Meetup in Manchester on April 6th

CoinFest goes into its fourth UK round on April 4th, 5th & 6th of April.
CoinFestUK 2019
Crown will attend CoinFestUK 2019 in Manchester on April 4th, 5th and 6th, a free event organised by CryptoBatesGroup that hosts a range of free workshops, speaker presentations, exhibitions, games, music, and art works. Crown Platform is co-sponsoring the event for the second time after having successfully attended the 2018 edition. Headline sponsors are MonetaryUnit and ETHBITS.

Crown contributors at CoinFestUK 2018
Jose Herranz will speak about Artem’s NFT framework
This year, Crown has again been granted a speaker slot in which Jose Herranz will focus Crown Platform functionalities and explain Artem’s new non-fungible token (NFT) framework, exploring potentialities and differences to other NFT solutions. Crown Platform has grown and matured since its last visit to CoinFestUK and the key-note will be a great opportunity to present these novelties to the public.

CrownManchester19 meetup on April 6th
Several Crown contributors will be attending the event to network and we will use the opportunity to host #CrownManchester19, an open and free to attend Community Meetup that will take place at the same venue as CoinFest on April 6th between 2.30–5pm local time in the Graphene 2 room. Everyone wanting to learn more about Crown Platform is more than welcome to attend. We will discuss the new MNPoS solution, the NFT framework, and the general project situation. There will be an open Q&A round and we’ll enjoy some drinks together afterwards. You can view the full agenda below:

CrownManchester19
Want to meet?
If you have any questions about the #CrownManchester19 Meetup or would like to meet the Crown contributors during CoinFestUK to discuss partnerships or simply say hi, feel free to write an e-mail to info@crown.tech and we will be very happy to get to know you!

What do you love?
See you there
We are really excited about this new international adventure and can’t wait for the fun to begin. Catch you all there!
Questions? Join us on Discord!

https://discord.gg/bHWVEB

Ruls

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:29:57 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2019, 07:46:42 AM by Ruls

Because I did not fully understand the upcoming JADE release, I asked the discord what would change.

Since there will be no more miners, masternode and systemnode operators will receive staking rewards in ADDITION to the CRW payouts.

I think it's really unique in that form.

Tomorrow a release article will be published explaining everything.
crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:08:01 PM

CROWN RELEASES JADE - AN UNIQUE ALL NODE STAKING POS PROTOCOL

Crown Core “Jade” v0.13.0 Mandatory Update

Release notes, update instructions, MNPoS, CRW prefixes explanation

Jade v0.13.0 launches the new Masternode Proof of Stake [MNPoS] consensus system. MNPoS will kick in 2 weeks after the release, at block height 2.330.000. The network has time to update to v0.13.0 until block height 2.327.000. Old nodes will be cut off at 2.327.000. v0.13.0 also includes unique CRW prefixes. Once you update your client to v0.13.0 all your public addresses will automatically be converted to new ones with CRW prefixes. You can read more about CRW prefixes in the technical documentation of Crown Platform, chapter 5.3 or in Mark Brooker’s release notes on GitLab.
doc/release-notes-0.13.0.md · master · Crown / crown-core

Crown Jade is live on mainnet
If you are reading this, Crown has successfully released Crown Core v0.13.0. I have provided a fast read with the release notes and update instructions, followed by informations on the CRW prefixes, MNPoS, block reward changes and next development milestones.
Release Notes
Update Instructions
CRW unique addresses
MNPoS
Why is MNPoS unique
Block rewards after MNPoS
What’s next

1. Release Notes

Crown Core Jade v0.13.0 features 2 main changes over the previous v0.12.5.x version.
a) Switch from Proof of Work to Proof of Stake
b) New [CRW] address prefixes

A total of 158 commits have been in place to make this release possible. The starring devs for this release have been Presstab (70 commits) as creator of the custom MNPoS solution and Ashot (62 commits) as Crown Core lead and supervisor. This shows an impressive engagement and coordination with a total of 6 developers involved in developing Jade. A massive shout out to defunctec and walkjivefly, who have been involved in testing during months!
The full release notes are available on Gitlab, courtesy of Mark Brooker.
doc/release-notes-0.13.0.md · master · Crown / crown-core

2. Update instructions
Protocol version is changed to 70055. This release is mandatory for the whole network. Please always back up your wallet.dat before proceeding to update the client.
Crown QT will prompt for update.

CRW wallets can be downloaded for free using the links provided below.
https://crown.tech/wallet/

Core of Crown blockchain platform. Contribution repository is available by this link…
github.com   

To update masternodes/systemnodes/other crownd instances use the following script:

sudo apt-get install curl -y && curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Crowndev/crowncoin/master/scripts/crown-server-install.sh | bash -s

3. CRW unique addresses

When Crown originally forked from Bitcoin it retained the Bitcoin address format. Nowadays that is not a desirable legacy because it prevents use of Crown with hardware wallets such as Ledger and Trezor. Those devices cannot distinguish between different coins with the same address prefixes.
v0.13.0 introduces new prefixes for both mainnet and testnet.

Mainnet addresses now begin with the prefix “CRW”, eg:CRWP934B9FbM5RaTUfT7zCH12a259j4PYbSE
Testnet addresses now begin with the prefix “tCRW”, eg:tCRWZpkQ8aJ4wyWx5MiZup23WG8aw5JmKRAaQ

These unique and distinctive prefixes will enable the use of Crown with hardware wallets. We hope to see the first integration soon.
The change is largely friction-free from the user’s perspective. Once users update to v 0.13.0, they will be able to receive CRW sent to old addresses from old wallets.

New wallets cannot send CRW to an old address.
Old wallets cannot send CRW to a new address.

If an updated wallet wants to send any amount of CRW to the old address it needs to be converted via Crown command line. For example:
crown-cli convertaddress 15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L
Result CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF
If the equivalent new address of 15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L is CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF you can send CRW from the old wallet (v 0.12.5.3) using 15bj2HB2UbmjEZgXyEW4M8MhUL5TXGCN8L and from new one (v 0.13.0) using CRWGZiLqSUbCTWkm3ABp5qpXdun2h8DJCKYF.

Both old and new wallets will be able to see the CRW!

4. MNPoS
On 18th of July 2018, Crown announced that it had signed an agreement with Paddington Software Services to develop and implement a custom Masternode and Systemnode Proof of Stake consensus algorithm on Crown Core. Eight months later and due to a huge community effort funding, monitoring and testing the solution, the code is now ready and included in the Jade 0.13.0 release. At block height 2.330.000, on April 12th approximately, the first Proof of Stake block will be minted by either a Master- or a Systemnode, and the transition from auxpow to MNPoS will be complete.

5. Why is the Crown MNPoS system unique?

It has been much argued if and why the new consensus system is unique. There are many reasons. Presstab has solved the disclosed vulnerabilities that affected some conventional PoS systems and has used the Masternode network as an additional dimension of security. I have published an additional article with contents authored by press tab and Mark Brooker containing the technical specifications of the MNPoS consensus system:
Crown Masternode and Sytemnode Proof of Stake Consensus System [MNPoS]

6. Block rewards after MNPoS

The block reward distribution will change at block height 2.330.000, when MNPoS kicks in. This graphic explains the changes.

On the left, reward distribution with PoW. On the right, reward distribution with MNPoS — starting at block height 2.330.000.

6. What’s next

Jade is a huge milestone for the Crown project, but this is just the first of a series of releases that will lead to Crown Platform v1.0. The next release “Emerald” is just around the corner and will feature the Non-Fungible Token [NFT] framework. NFTs on Crown Platform are a functionality with unique charateristics designed and implemented by Artem. More information about NFTs on Crown Platform will be available during April.

Thank you for your continued support of the Crown project!

crowncoin_knight

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 03:23:33 PM

Crown Masternode and Sytemnode Proof of Stake Consensus System [MNPoS]

Technical specifications for Crown MNPoS

The following is a detailed technical description of the Crown MNPoS consensus system. It explains the context of development, ellaborates on the solutions given to all detected conventional Proof of Stake vulnerabilities, and gives an overview of the system and its terminology. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to join the Crown GitLab/social networks and ask them!

FULL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION AND DIAGRAMS AVAILABLE HERE:

https://medium.com/crownplatform/crown-masternode-and-sytemnode-proof-of-stake-consensus-system-mnpos-e6780ef534b3

Lighthousesat

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:15:36 AM

Hello CRW Community,

Just wanted to put this out there. I updated an old Wallet to the new Version 0.13.0.0. I was trying to shuffle some coins around and discovered I can't transfer coins to the exchanges. I know the old wallet can't send to new, the new can't send to old. I tried both ways on two exchanges and both say invalid. I contacted both exchanges Bittrex and Thecoin.pw assuming they need to update there wallets. Not sure what Bittrex expected me to do since the reply sounds like they are throwing the ball back at me?

The reply from Bittrex was this.
Good Afternoon,

After further review, it looks like the best way to resolve the issue for your wallets would be to contact the wallet developers, they may have information on how to fix this issue.

Thank you for contacting the Bittrex Customer Experience Team. I hope you have a wonderful day and a great rest of your week.
Best Regards,

Lulu Jerico @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

The Reply from Thecoin.pw was this.
Thanks for letting me know.

I wanted to let you know that we are currently investigating this issue. It appears there is a problem with the wallet, we are working with the coin developers to correct the issue.

I'll keep you updated.

Regards
Glen
TheCoin.pw

Hope this helps some of you until all the new wallets get figures out.

Thanks

Bazzzil86

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 10:11:58 AM

11 April 2019 (or earlier)
Crown (CRW)
MNPoS Consensus System

more events in calendar: https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=2&Month=0&Year=0&SortBy=0
Pages: « 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 [246] 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 »
  Print  

Jump to: