Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:25:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
MR1
Legendary

Activity: 927
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 09:38:15 PM

Dear XST followers,

XST thread is back again!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:18:24 PM

urrah!

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
EmilioNab

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:25:40 PM

Dear XST followers,

XST thread is back again!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=821369.0

Yay! +100000000
BTC-Ninja

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:05:46 PM

Of course they continue the Nazi deletion of posts that counter what they say on the shadowcoin thread. Wankers.

Okay, so we can all move on and in case any of you missed the recent events here is an interview with Soepkip, Shadows community manager giving some insight which explains how Shadow was not involved in any of this.

It would be nice if we could all move on now and get back to not only lifting the standard of this industry but be leaders in our own fields in it. Whatever coin you support or don't we are all fighting for the same outcome..major mainstream adoption so lets do this:)
A paid news advert blaming one person? How about the 3 straight days of himself and OTHERS from ShadowCoin/CASh/Nothing trolling XST? What about the abuse from coolstoryteller/TrollsRoyce and who could forgot Pookielax31 aka Boh? They did a lot of trolling and way before the last 3 days before the thread lock and crash and during it? They are surely innocent. What about the Nazi deletion of non pro viewpoints in this thread and the leaving of coolstorytellers and friends insulting and demeaning posts in this thread? After all that is the main reason that other thread where stuff doesn't get deleted was created. As is much this will be archived there too as it will most likely be sanitized by TrollsRoyce using the SDCdev account.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:15:13 PM

Of course they continue the Nazi deletion of posts that counter what they say on the shadowcoin thread. Wankers.

Okay, so we can all move on and in case any of you missed the recent events here is an interview with Soepkip, Shadows community manager giving some insight which explains how Shadow was not involved in any of this.

It would be nice if we could all move on now and get back to not only lifting the standard of this industry but be leaders in our own fields in it. Whatever coin you support or don't we are all fighting for the same outcome..major mainstream adoption so lets do this:)
A paid news advert blaming one person? How about the 3 straight days of himself and OTHERS from ShadowCoin/CASh/Nothing trolling XST? What about the abuse from coolstoryteller/TrollsRoyce and who could forgot Pookielax31 aka Boh? They did a lot of trolling and way before the last 3 days before the thread lock and crash and during it? They are surely innocent. What about the Nazi deletion of non pro viewpoints in this thread and the leaving of coolstorytellers and friends insulting and demeaning posts in this thread? After all that is the main reason that other thread where stuff doesn't get deleted was created. As is much this will be archived there too as it will most likely be sanitized by TrollsRoyce using the SDCdev account.

Its over, everyone has moved on! Why are you still trying! (dont answer) just droppit everyone else has moved off it and onto better things please do the same
deadliftbrah

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:34:04 PM

XST community we've all decided it's over - let it rest now continuing this serves no purpose.

The thread is now open and everyone is welcome. Back to business as usual!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new
objectofawareness

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 11:58:08 PM

XST community we've all decided it's over - let it rest now continuing this serves no purpose.

The thread is now open and everyone is welcome. Back to business as usual!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.new#new

+1

Good luck to all investors...XST and SDC!
GenX

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:22:56 AM

Report and archive any trolling by SDC here in this thread as it won't be deleted.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:53:26 AM

good luck to both

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:33:59 AM

Its over, everyone has moved on! Why are you still trying! (dont answer) just droppit everyone else has moved off it and onto better things please do the same

Your trolling fudathon butthurt a lot of people.  I guess you wanted to stomp around like a "child" for days on end, slinging shit all inside someone elses house.   Then say welp I had my fun, I'm done its over.  Everyone go home now. 
Even after Hondo answered you.  You went on for 20 more pages calling him a Liar, Conman Fraud.  Probably another 200 posts after you got his response.

How ever much anger you had to post hundreds of times in a few days.  They do say, misery loves company. 

This is truly saying something.  You got a forum locked, not many can do that.  Thats EPIC!  Keep it for your resume.   A quote for you, from me "I trolled the XST forum so much they had to lock the thread to shut me down.".
No doubt there are scumbags that pay good BTC for that.

BTW also nice job censoring me on the shadow IRC.  Of course it was just Business as usual, since Shadow is all about being the King of Censorship.  Only happy happy joy joy thoughts ,on the sdc thread.  If there ever is bad news no one will ever find out.

You unequivocally gave a championship performance to insure, many will remember the name longandshort and shadowcoin for a long time.  Not a short time.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 03:50:56 AM

Your trolling fudathon butthurt a lot of people.  I guess you wanted to stomp around like a "child" for days on end, slinging shit all inside someone elses house.   Then say welp I had my fun, I'm done its over.  Everyone go home now.  
Even after Hondo answered you.  You went on for 20 more pages calling him a Liar, Conman Fraud.  Probably another 200 posts after you got his response.

How ever much anger you had to post hundreds of times in a few days.  They do say, misery loves company.  

This is truly saying something.  You got a forum locked, not many can do that.  Thats EPIC!  Keep it for your resume.   A quote for you, from me "I trolled the XST forum so much they had to lock the thread to shut me down.".

BTW also nice job censoring me on the shadow IRC.  Of course it was just Business as usual, since Shadow is all about being the King of Censorship.  Only happy happy joy joy thoughts ,on the sdc thread.  If there ever is bad news no one will ever find out.

You unequivocally gave a championship performance to insure, many will remember the name longandshort and shadowcoin for a long time.  Not a short time.

Please stop, and please stop using the excuse hondo gave me an answer i stated he is still looking at the wrong paper he may well figure it out when he starts researching it properly.

You just don't know what that means so you continue to attack me but one day you will see i'm actually helping him and your investment out quite a lot even by saying this!

You just prolly wont ever be able to look past the fact it upset you! But look at the bottom of his explanation to me. You will see "2007" for chandran signatures its not the right paper to be citing!!
Because you don't know what that means i'm of course i'm the bad guy. you came to irc offtopic with rubbish claims as you say "butthurt"

Please stop, everyone has moved on so should you.
defier

Activity: 197

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:00:39 AM

Even after Hondo answered you.  You went on for 20 more pages calling him a Liar, Conman Fraud.  Probably another 200 posts after you got his response.

BTW also nice job censoring me on the shadow IRC.  Of course it was just Business as usual, since Shadow is all about being the King of Censorship.  Only happy happy joy joy thoughts ,on the sdc thread.  If there ever is bad news no one will ever find out.

You unequivocally gave a championship performance to insure, many will remember the name longandshort and shadowcoin for a long time.  Not a short time.

Please stop, and please stop using the excuse hondo gave me an answer i stated he is still looking at the wrong paper he may well figure it out when he starts researching it properly.

You just don't know what that means so you continue to attack me but one day you will see i'm actually helping him and your investment out quite a lot even by saying this!

You just prolly wont ever be able to look past the fact it upset you! But look at the bottom of his explanation to me. You will see "2007" for chandran signatures its not the right paper to be citing!!
Because you don't know what that means i'm of course i'm the bad guy. you came to irc offtopic with rubbish claims as you say "butthurt"

Please stop, everyone has moved on so should you.

You carried on your attack on Hondo for 8 days.  

This is me attacking you?  Like repeatedly calling your a Liar, Thief, Conman, Fraud?   Reveiw my posts.  Not one attack, much less on you.  Before you insulted then, Shadowcoin Censored, me in the IRC I don't think we had ever addressed each other.  You had to make sure your insult was the last word I guess.

Keep in mind, you're the one who went so far over the top they had to close the forum.  I've never seen one person spam a thread so much to force that.
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:06:44 AM

More nazi censorship in the SDC thread.

Somethings never change. SDC having yet another trolling fud fight with another coin. Trollsroyce and Boh (coolstoryteller and poopielax31) at it again.  Roll Eyes 

crazytrain

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Soepkip is a serious crook, he ruined blackcoin ... Be wary of this worm .... Now he is working with the Shadowcoin Mafia.

INTERVIEW WITH SOEPKIP, CLICK TO WATCH : :

SHADOWCOIN /SHADOWCASH ARE SCAMMERS AND BANDITS . DO NOT BE FOOLED !

Shadowgang are bandits of the worst kind, the only thing that they do is to search trouble with all competing currencies ... beware !

The Shadowcoin dev (rynomster) is the head of the mafia, he uses bots to manipulate the price of other coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

SHADOWCOIN TEAM

50% of this coin are in the hands of only two pump&dumpers:
Pookielax31 = Mr. Boh (twitter)
coolstoryteller = Trolls Royce
They use bots to manipulate prices of shadowcash and also to destroy new coins that will be competitors.
Epic Fail

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 05:35:12 AM

Wow I'm staying away from SDC. I'm buying some xst and anon coins.
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 06:17:22 AM

THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  
Karma is a bitch, because in life what you dish out, you get back ten fold.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:04:47 AM

THANK YOU to who ever started this thread. I have never read so much truth and honesty about all of these trolls in crypto.

Everything mentioned here, that is not from the trolls is truth.  Soekip was one of the reasons BlackCoin got ruined, it was one of the reasons wiz could no longer promote them, because of people like that.

Longandshort is a full time troll and one of the most digusting people i have ever seen in troll land.  

The whole Shadowcon community is ROTTEN to the core, they are a utter disgrace to crypto

and it people and communites full of trolls, like ShadowTrash that will be the downfall of crypto.

So go on, keep on bashing other coins, every post just confirms everything what people are saying here.  

Unlike you i have a clue, nor do i post in red saying blackcoins' ruined *cough* #14 market cap *cough* yeah totally ruined by soepkip.. have you seen the news? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=681725.msg9182120#msg9182120 Truth is shadows prolly got one of the best communities, and we have not once sprouted a lie about another coins as far as i have seen to date! so good try son but you are just full of sht!.
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:29:06 AM

technically, with karma, what you dish out in this life, you get back tenfold in the next life.

I dont know why you're still so angry at sdc for releasing their html5 wallet before ioc.
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:31:04 PM

They def have a history of lies and deleting posts at SDC What does the C stand for now anyway? i saved all of mine and will post some now.

Ryno has worked with Cinnicoin. He has stated that he fixed their staking bug, as well as helping to write the encrypted messaging framework. Ryno is the only one with access to the GitHub repository and has attached a screenshot of being logged in.

well i'm waiting for some explanations about this ^

Is Cinnicoin = Ryno?  either way the staking bug was not fixed so people going in ShadowCoin should be aware the SDC dev has been making false claims perhaps to boost confidence and encourage adoption of his coins.
[/quote]

Ryno care to explain lying on a POD? Not to worry if it gets deleted it's been posted on a lot of coins SDC trolled. Chickens coming home to roost. Probably explains the SDC pump crash.  Shocked crypto Asian has been notified. An SDC innovative 1st. 1st dev lying on a pod. I hope CA revokes the POD.  [/quote]
Manipulator

Activity: 130

Moving markets!

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:33:06 PM

Another with pookielax13.

lol SDC Android takes hours (8-10 hrs) to sync. LXC 20 mins tops.
SDC iOS original.....oops cats out of the bag....  lol Blackcoin based. lols

Well your retarded.......https://github.com/librexcoin/librexcoin/blob/master/src/qt/locale/bitcoin_zh_CN.ts <----- SAYS BLACKCOIN you fucktard..... Librex uses it and doesnt even credit them thats shady.... Shadow is transparent and is open about things like that

All the SDC trolls are out in force. The point wasn't that SDC is a fork of black coin which is from Novacoin. Who cares? It the fact that SDC uses a blackcoin QT wallet in their innovative super awesome most coded iOS wallet. lol. trolls totally missed the point. LOL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: