Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 05:59:22 PM

lol.. i knew you'd love my signature... i just did it just for you.  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:12:15 PM

lol.. i knew you'd love my signature... i just did it just for you.  Cheesy

riiight. Keep dreaming
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:12:38 PM

This is childish. Either post information on why you think it is either fundamentally broken in terms of what is on git or a market analysis and distribution breakdown and your opinions on the data. Those are the only two things anyone should care about and SDC kicks ass on both fronts imo so you will have quite the battle finding anything outside of crazy conspiracy theories.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:24:43 PM

You guys call this project a scam yet its been developing for months. Unlike stealthcoin the scam from which investors came together and started this thread because they were in fear od SDC takign their marketcap in the first place.

Above photo shows bob slandering SDC to pump his Scam XST...which used SDC code with out giving it any credit

People from shadow who actually have a fucking understanding of code pointed out that Hondo the stealth Dev had no idea what he was doing. Instead of beilieving the facts presented with to them they screamed FUD. And what happened sure enough the coin SDC people was calling a scam tunred out to be a bob SCAM coin. SDC has pointed out many different scams because theyr holders have a knowledge and understanding of crypto that many of these people investing in scams dont seem to have. If SDC is a scam then why are the developers (a massive team by the way) still developing 8 months later when all these scam coins that where the ones who started smearing SDC as the scam have all died out or been abandoned. Devs have been developing for 8 months more devs have come onto the project see all the potential in SDC. Theyr currently implementing Bip 44 and I believe 32 and PosV2 ....

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

So yea the only scam that I see are the ones that the mad investors of stealthcoin and librexx and many others have invested in and been burned by. All the while SDC community members simply tried to point out to you that you were investing in scams. 8 months of consistent Developer work and breakthroughs is what SDC is and thats far from a scam
Alty

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

RISE Project Manager

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:38:23 PM

Isn't Alty, the scammer behind cloakcoin phase 1, behind shadowtrash now?
What is this?

Really getting sick and tired of hearing that Cloak was a scam and that I was a scammer.

Cypto and in particular, this forum are an abolute cesspit at times.

People that try hard to innovate are absolutely slated when something goes wrong. Things do go wrong when you are trying make bleeding edge technology.

The tech we started off that laid the foundations for what Cashmen (new cloak dev team) have been working hard for many months to finalize, was very real, but a flaw to be ironed out... nothing more nothing less.

I'm in SDC because they offer ring signatures on the bitcoin codebase that we (old cloak dev team) spent hours talking about as a solution to anon in cloakcoin but didn't quite understand how to do it within a reasonable time frame... hat's off to the SDC devs for delivering that.

FACT: We did invent an anon system using PoS in CloakCoin during my time and one day Cashmen and his team will show everybody that our work meant something.

Give the hate a break.

00Smurf

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:38:29 PM

You guys call this project a scam yet its been developing for months. Unlike stealthcoin the scam from which investors came together and started this thread because they were in fear od SDC takign their marketcap in the first place.

Above photo shows bob slandering SDC to pump his Scam XST...which used SDC code with out giving it any credit

People from shadow who actually have a fucking understanding of code pointed out that Hondo the stealth Dev had no idea what he was doing. Instead of beilieving the facts presented with to them they screamed FUD. And what happened sure enough the coin SDC people was calling a scam tunred out to be a bob SCAM coin. SDC has pointed out many different scams because theyr holders have a knowledge and understanding of crypto that many of these people investing in scams dont seem to have. If SDC is a scam then why are the developers (a massive team by the way) still developing 8 months later when all these scam coins that where the ones who started smearing SDC as the scam have all died out or been abandoned. Devs have been developing for 8 months more devs have come onto the project see all the potential in SDC. Theyr currently implementing Bip 44 and I believe 32 and PosV2 ....

This will allow SDC to use other lite wallets and a much broader range of stuff. See how mycelium works using Bip44 this is also a key update to the project because the hierarchy will be used for market place categories.

So yea the only scam that I see are the ones that the mad investors of stealthcoin and librexx and many others have invested in and been burned by. All the while SDC community members simply tried to point out to you that you were investing in scams. 8 months of consistent Developer work and breakthroughs is what SDC is and thats far from a scam

Well said, mr chronic. Though I think it will be lost on most of this crowd. The funny thing is if you follow the trail of scam/dead coins or hype coins you see the same few individuals in those coins hyping them up.
CryptoChronic

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:41:07 PM

LOL like emilioman who created the handle which created this thread....He was last spotted in Crave trying to defend its sloppy code  Cheesy
00Smurf

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:43:13 PM

Isn't Alty, the scammer behind cloakcoin phase 1, behind shadowtrash now?
What is this?

Really getting sick and tired of hearing that Cloak was a scam and that I was a scammer.

Cypto and in particular, this forum are an abolute cesspit at times.

People that try hard to innovate are absolutely slated when something goes wrong. Things do go wrong when you are trying make bleeding edge technology.

The tech we started off that laid the foundations for what Cashmen (new cloak dev team) have been working hard for many months to finalize, was very real, but a flaw to be ironed out... nothing more nothing less.

I'm in SDC because they offer ring signatures on the bitcoin codebase that we (old cloak dev team) spent hours talking about as a solution to anon in cloakcoin but didn't quite understand how to do it within a reasonable time frame... hat's off to the SDC devs for delivering that.

FACT: We did invent an anon system using PoS in CloakCoin during my time and one day Cashmen and his team will show everybody that our work meant something.

Give the hate a break.

HOW DARE YOU SPAM THAT XAI SIG IN HERE!!! ONLY SDC CAN BE SPAMERS AND FUDDERS. Can't you see this thread is clearly the end all be all of logic and reasoning and sig's are spam according to the rocket scientists in here.

lol sorry alty I had to. 

Anyways don;t let them get you down alty, your not a scammer and its not a crime to invest in a coin. Even the CRAVE dev trades other coins by his own admission.

00Smurf

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:45:16 PM

LOL like emilioman who created the handle which created this thread....He was last spotted in Crave trying to defend its sloppy code  Cheesy

nah it wasn't emilio who made the thread, it was the LXC dev. Though if you follow his posting history hes in most of bobs coins, so I wonder if he is a bob shill.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:46:27 PM

Sloppy?  Don't you mean broken?
00Smurf

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:49:24 PM

Sloppy?  Don't you mean broken?

Wait shit we need a "Full truth behind emiliomann and the bullshit he spews about other coins and traders and the list of scam coins he has shilled and where they are now in their development"
CryptoChronic

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:52:56 PM

BUMP
CryptoChronic

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 06:54:30 PM

Remember to show some love to @crz for his amazing design work:

BTC: 1o4nzUUXTDEGXCtEJomoyM1irn8Uxfg1D
SDC: Sd9w1zqFhC5p2Q6Sf3hUXZ2zMRt3gU1CQr
SDC STEALTH: smYk3SQfhxf8oZN9oEYwdyjeR9AtZBFYjNbcQMbQe1XP3oqp7cYR7gJEx3CkKWeEGoSb34uV2TJwxPE 7jWNe6FecCFgeCRHiTh2SbJ

That’s what we’re aiming to achieve with the finished product (the design will be adjusted where needed during development based on testing and user feedback).

Remember to show some love to @crz for his amazing design work:

BTC: 1o4nzUUXTDEGXCtEJomoyM1irn8Uxfg1D
SDC: Sd9w1zqFhC5p2Q6Sf3hUXZ2zMRt3gU1CQr
SDC STEALTH: smYk3SQfhxf8oZN9oEYwdyjeR9AtZBFYjNbcQMbQe1XP3oqp7cYR7gJEx3CkKWeEGoSb34uV2TJwxPE 7jWNe6FecCFgeCRHiTh2SbJ

Thank you all for the donations/feedback - great community! Donations are greatly appreciated Smiley

Cheers!

Feel free to join a project thats actually creating cutting edge technology.

http://motherboard.vice.com/en_uk/read/the-race-for-the-first-decentralised-silk-road-is-on
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:09:14 PM

Is the XST vs SDC fight still on ? Brings back memories.
CryptoChronic

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:18:34 PM

Not really a fight since XST folded... was a scam like predicted
ed_teech

Activity: 508

Jahaha

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 08:51:44 PM

Not really a fight since XST folded... was a scam like predicted

Thats not true. XST is being actively developed still. Some pumper groups got their hands in it.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:47:11 AM

the law of the universe  Wink

wizardee

Activity: 666

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:52:32 PM

Seems like its finaly over with this all lies! Say good bye to SDC! Its over!
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2015, 11:53:11 PM

Lol Devs of the coin doing some mass dumpage and deleting coments on the main thread that they dont like.

sdc devs dumped all their coins and ran away like chickens!  Grin
erok

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 27, 2015, 04:12:10 AM

Lol Devs of the coin doing some mass dumpage and deleting coments on the main thread that they dont like.

sdc devs dumped all their coins and ran away like chickens!  Grin

riiight.
LOL! Cloak fudsters. Their last commit was a year ago and they are talking shit! hahahaha!

Also to note, rich list is still the same with certain wallets creeping up as people get sucked into selling at these low numbers. This is whales trying to suck up large quantities for cheap from panic dumpers. Thats all it is. No one in the project gives a fuck about the price. A blip on the market cap doesn't mean shit compared to where it will be at in a year.

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: