Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:40:28 PM

Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass.  

Yes. Deleting abuse from a thread on Bitcointalk is "acting like a Nazi tyrant". All those millions killed but at least they didn't have to suffer through the horror of having their posts deleted on the internet. They really had it easy.

Don't you think before you type?

We never deleted a damn thing in the XST thread, because we have nothing to hide. It was locked due to a constant bombardment by the Shadow community. I hope your moderators have some extra time on their hands.

lol you would have if you could but you cant so you didn't so you locked everyone out including you! lol cmon don't be a child throwing a tantrum! blaming me and other coins because you were to stupid to see that stealthsend is vapor!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:41:10 PM

Oh god its not enough for the Snadowcoin trolls to have the last say in their Nazi run thread or to troll other coins threads but now they must troll in a thread revealing their actions to every one in the forum. Well now people who read this thread can see for them selves how it works with shadow coin. That guy posted a reasonable solution and of course trolls who runs that SDCdev account deleted it right away. When Ryon uses the account he signs it Rynomaster in the post. So TrollsRyoce/coolstoryteller has the account now and is acting like a Nazi tyrant with it deleting anything that isn't puffing fan boy smoke up everyone's ass.  

Yes. Deleting abuse from a thread on Bitcointalk is "acting like a Nazi tyrant". All those millions killed but at least they didn't have to suffer through the horror of having their posts deleted on the internet. They really had it easy.

We never deleted a damn thing in the XST thread, because we have nothing to hide. It was locked due to a constant bombardment by the Shadow community. I hope your moderators have some extra time on their hands.

Maybe take a breath and the re-read this. You don't need to apologise.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:41:26 PM

on because i'm right..why bash other coins with false claims when you have a big elephant at home!!

you know media is writing articals about stealthsend being fake as we speak right

here is a comment on one media site

XST's price dump has nothing to do with Shadow and everything to do with Stealthcoin and their whitepaper. The XST dev made claims in the whitepaper that concerned Longandshort. He asked the dev in the XST thread and was met with unwarranted personal attacks by the Stealthcoin community. Longandshort is not a Shadow dev as stated in the comments below (FUD). The XST dev made claims which were not peer reviewed or tested before releasing his spec to the XST community. In fact, the original paper he cited had not received any professional review up until yesterday.

After receiving no response from the XST dev team Longandshort joined the bitcoin dev channel and asked for an expert opinion on the stealthsend whitepaper. The bitcoin devs stated were flaws in the system and it would not be applicable without a trusted mechanism. Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi both came to the same conclusion it's vaporware.

------START-----

[9:15 PM]longandshort: so your overall opinion in a nutshell master andytoshi? because i appreciate the opinion and rate it highly im extremely concerned here tbh but am willing to give benefit of a doubt if there really is much

[9:16 PM]andytoshi
longandshort: i like the nonce trick Smiley as for this wp corresponding to something, at best it is just hot air

[9:17 PM]andytoshi
if they say "they are starting research" then they will realize quickly it is doomed and stop it or they might try the peercoin thing where they have a point of trust and just sweep it under the rug in all PR..

gmaxwell:
the context was some sketchy altcoin 'whitepaper' that doesn't seem to be written by someone who knows what they're talking about.

[10:35 PM]gmaxwell
CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities. (not just this approach)

--------BREAK-----

After a few hours speaking with the bitcoin core dev team Longandshort came back into the XST thread to relay the messages and linked the IRC chat logs which are freely available at bitcoin.ninja. Instead of thanking him for a free peer review by the core bitcoin team they started personal attacks and threats on him. Smart investors took the advice of the Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi and exited the market. The rest of the community is in denial and they refuse to acknowledge the professional opinions of the developers who are behind the world #1 cryptocurrency - Bitcoin.

XST lead developer, Hondo, actually thanked longandshort for the peer review and acknowledge the results of the BTC devs opinion. Ultimately this space is based on cryptography and peer review is a fundamental component of cryptography. Disregarding peer review leads to bad crypto. The XST community classified the professional opinion of the Bitcoin core devs as FUD. By definition, this is the complete opposite of FUD. Technical reviews of new cryptographic primitives should not be classified as FUD. If this trend continues there will continue to be overstating claims by developers.

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.
https://bitcointalk.org/index....
--------BREAK----------

The XST community decided to blame shift their ignorance, greed and misplaced trust towards Shadow because LongandShort has a Shadow link in his bitcointalk signature. They have since started attacking the Shadow thread. tx42, Emillionman and Omaha to be specific. Ironically, there have been no attacks on the Bitcoin core dev team all FUD efforts have been directed at Shadow. There is a big difference between technical criticism (peer review) and Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

What's even more alarming is the XST community have created a team of SDC imposter accounts and went into the threads of Anoncoin, LitecoinDark and LXC attempting to start a feud. They are a stain on the crypto community.

---------START--------

"bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity. I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that. It seems very counter to my experiences with him.

[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work. I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.

[01:40am] nessence joined the chat room.

[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work? I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity."

--------Break--------

It's a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don't believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.

People who are in denial - face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don't direct your anger at Shadow or it's dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.

Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.

I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I've ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.

I replied to this here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/
No point in repeating myself, which you love to do. I'm not into that.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:45:53 PM

lol you would have if you could but you cant so you didn't so you locked everyone out including you! lol cmon don't be a child throwing a tantrum! blaming me and other coins because you were to stupid to see that stealthsend is vapor!

Oh, I'm sorry. You have been victimized by the XST commuity. Maybe you need a hug. In the meantime, eat this!

http://i62.tinypic.com/30l1jza.jpg
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:48:32 PM

on because i'm right..why bash other coins with false claims when you have a big elephant at home!!

you know media is writing articals about stealthsend being fake as we speak right

XST's price dump has nothing to do with Shadow and everything to do with Stealthcoin and their whitepaper. The XST dev made claims in the whitepaper that concerned Longandshort. He asked the dev in the XST thread and was met with unwarranted personal attacks by the Stealthcoin community. Longandshort is not a Shadow dev as stated in the comments below (FUD). The XST dev made claims which were not peer reviewed or tested before releasing his spec to the XST community. In fact, the original paper he cited had not received any professional review up until yesterday.

After receiving no response from the XST dev team Longandshort joined the bitcoin dev channel and asked for an expert opinion on the stealthsend whitepaper. The bitcoin devs stated were flaws in the system and it would not be applicable without a trusted mechanism. Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi both came to the same conclusion it's vaporware.

------START-----

[9:15 PM]longandshort: so your overall opinion in a nutshell master andytoshi? because i appreciate the opinion and rate it highly im extremely concerned here tbh but am willing to give benefit of a doubt if there really is much

longandshort: i like the nonce trick Smiley as for this wp corresponding to something, at best it is just hot air

if they say "they are starting research" then they will realize quickly it is doomed and stop it or they might try the peercoin thing where they have a point of trust and just sweep it under the rug in all PR..

gmaxwell:
the context was some sketchy altcoin 'whitepaper' that doesn't seem to be written by someone who knows what they're talking about.

CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities. (not just this approach)

--------BREAK-----

After a few hours speaking with the bitcoin core dev team Longandshort came back into the XST thread to relay the messages and linked the IRC chat logs which are freely available at bitcoin.ninja. Instead of thanking him for a free peer review by the core bitcoin team they started personal attacks and threats on him. Smart investors took the advice of the Greg Maxwell and Andytoshi and exited the market. The rest of the community is in denial and they refuse to acknowledge the professional opinions of the developers who are behind the world #1 cryptocurrency - Bitcoin.

XST lead developer, Hondo, actually thanked longandshort for the peer review and acknowledge the results of the BTC devs opinion. Ultimately this space is based on cryptography and peer review is a fundamental component of cryptography. Disregarding peer review leads to bad crypto. The XST community classified the professional opinion of the Bitcoin core devs as FUD. By definition, this is the complete opposite of FUD. Technical reviews of new cryptographic primitives should not be classified as FUD. If this trend continues there will continue to be overstating claims by developers.

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
Before addressing the criticisms raised in this thread, I would like to express my sincere appreciation for these criticisms. Although some believe the manner in which they have been introduced may not be optimal to promote civil discourse, they are valuable criticisms nevertheless, and help to strengthen crypto-currencies in general. It is far better to address weaknesses in crypto systems during implementation than it is to address attacks after deployment.
--------BREAK----------

The XST community decided to blame shift their ignorance, greed and misplaced trust towards Shadow because LongandShort has a Shadow link in his bitcointalk signature. They have since started attacking the Shadow thread. tx42, Emillionman and Omaha to be specific. Ironically, there have been no attacks on the Bitcoin core dev team all FUD efforts have been directed at Shadow. There is a big difference between technical criticism (peer review) and Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD).

What's even more alarming is the XST community have created a team of SDC imposter accounts and went into the threads of Anoncoin, LitecoinDark and LXC attempting to start a feud. They are a stain on the crypto community.

---------START--------

"bjjb: At the same time I would argue that Hondo has demonstrated good work ethic and some integrity. I do not think that he is the type of person to profit like that. It seems very counter to my experiences with him.

[01:38am] bjjb: If this is truly a work of his passion, maybe he will find a way to make it work. I do appreciate the skeptic professional opinions tonight - they are rare in the trade scene.

[01:40am] gmaxwell: You can't really honest effort yourself through something that is just not applicable, and probably not through not knowing what you're doing. ... and you speak of integrity, but launching some speculative asset when you've not done the work? I don't think that is something that speaks of integrity."

--------Break--------

It's a sad day in crypto when people classify peer review under FUD. Lesson should be learned here, before you make an investment either have access to a cryptographer or get knowledgeable enough yourself to make a solid investment decision. Don't believe photoshop doodles and dev promises.

People who are in denial - face the facts. You invested in vapor and the market is reacting to it. Don't direct your anger at Shadow or it's dev team. Look in the mirror, you only have yourself to blame for buying into hype instead of delivery. Shame on you people who are attacking Shadow.

Bottom Line: Do your homework before you invest in a cryptocurrency. Otherwise you will get a rude awakening when professionals pick apart your hopes and dreams. The XST dev released a paper without any peer review or testing that resulted in a speculative asset without anything to back it up.

I would like to applaud Hondo for accepting the criticism as any normal dev would do. However, his community is the most toxic community I've ever seen in the crypto community space. They disregard reason and logic in favor of mindless personal attacks and zombie cheerleading.

I replied to this here: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/stealthcoin-price-plummets-amid-overt-community-chaos/

Yet even though this is about me talking to you about steathcoin you find it logical to attack shadow even though it has nothing to do with steathcoin!!! lol you are unhealthy if you're telling me the two are connected when i'm giving you a ton of evidence from bitcoin devs to prove steathcoin is vaporware  you cant hide it its in the logs here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ the fact you keep denying it is really quite toxic! you need some help you really all need some help because you are just proving my point every time you deny it! you realise  that right. and to think that anyone is even remotely not capable of seeing this is all a bit insulting and that is what you are doing you are insulting everyone including bitcoin devs good job!
ProGamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:53:18 PM

So I take a break from the altcoin world for a days and what the fuck is happening now?
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:54:14 PM

Oh please shadow coin trolled a lot of coins way before you longandshort came out of SDC. TrollsRoyce and pookielax31 trolled lxc before stealth coin and others. A ton of SDC trolls rained havoc in LXC and stealth and others long before the topic you keep repeating non stop to take away from the fact the shadow coin constantly attacks other coins and trolls with reckless abandonment.

risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:56:12 PM

------START-----

gmaxwell:

--------BREAK-----

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
--------BREAK----------

---------START--------

--------Break--------

Yet even though this is about me talking to you about steathcoin you find it logical to attack shadow even though it has nothing to do with steathcoin!!! lol you are unhealthy if you're telling me the two are connected when i'm giving you a ton of evidence from bitcoin devs to prove steathcoin is vaporware  you cant hide it its in the logs here https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ the fact you keep denying it is really quite toxic! you need some help you really all need some help because you are just proving my point every time you deny it! you realise  that right. and to think that anyone is even remotely not capable of seeing this is all a bit insulting and that is what you are doing you are insulting everyone including bitcoin devs good job!

Like I said, go read my posts in the comments section there. It's all there in black & white. I do not wish to repeat myself over & over like you do.
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:59:39 PM

Good idea... just waiting for LongAndShort to bend over & take it like a MAN!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:03:33 PM

------START-----

gmaxwell:

--------BREAK-----

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
--------BREAK----------

---------START--------

--------Break--------

Wrong 2 of them have stated that you have taken them out of context....I am insulting YOU!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:23:06 PM

------START-----

gmaxwell:

--------BREAK-----

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
--------BREAK----------

---------START--------

--------Break--------

Wrong 2 of them have stated that you have taken them out of context....I am insulting YOU!

lol where? you know vipah1 is xst investor right? you are pathetic at the very least you are a fool if you think you are fooling anybody!
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:25:04 PM

The current BTC volume for ShadowCash is 1.7 on Bittrex.  Undecided

Why don't you guys spend less time worrying about coins that your not invested in and invest that time into trying to get people to care about ShadowCash.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:25:23 PM

Keep this up you just wait until you open up that xst thread again! this has nothing to do with shadow but you are upsetting their community now!

i have facts to back up my claims which hondo your dev even agreed to but you are to incompetent to understand what he even said so jokes still on you!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

------START-----

gmaxwell:

--------BREAK-----

--------START--------

Hondo (XST's dev):
--------BREAK----------

---------START--------

--------Break--------

lol where? you know vipah1 is xst investor right? you are pathetic at the very least you are a fool if you think you are fooling anybody!

Viper1 & AndyToshi said it was doable... what does it matter what they invest in? That has nothing to do with anything.
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:29:03 PM

If you want, maybe the XST community can help you guys figure out how to get people to care about your coin. From one coin that people care about to one that people don't...maybe we can help you guys figure out what your doing wrong.  Huh
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:30:23 PM

Keep this up you just wait until you open up that xst thread again! this has nothing to do with shadow but you are upsetting their community now!

i have facts to back up my claims which hondo your dev even agreed to but you are to incompetent to understand what he even said so jokes still on you!

The community can't be that big, cuz there doesn't seem to be much interest in ShadowCash based on the current BTC volume.  Undecided

edit: sorry guys
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:33:05 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2014, 10:49:40 PM by risefromtheashes74

Oh no, your community is upset, I feel horrible now. You guys are such victims, I am very empathetic.

P.S.,
Good luck with that PAL!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:40:17 PM

If you want, maybe the XST community can help you guys figure out how to get people to care about your coin. From one coin that people care about to one that people don't...maybe we can help you guys figure out what your doing wrong.  Huh

what sell vaporware and bash anyone bringing up technical flaws in its papers yeah...no thanks i don't think any coin needs that shell you call a community you just watch your volume disappear its vapor!

real projects dont make false claims nor do they sell vaporware or id be in their threads too bringing up the fact they dont have peer review or the experience to pull off such a stupid claim as to get chandran to be traceable lol what a joke you are clearly off your head! no thanks no one needs any of that rubish and is prololy why none of you get it !! lol cause its too complicated! house of cards i call it..some projects havent even started marketing yet..where as you are all tapped out...you will be forgotten in time and remembered only as that toxic community that all believed in vaporware lol good job!
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:45:39 PM

what sell vaporware and bash anyone bringing up technical flaws in its papers yeah...no thanks i don't think any coin needs that shell you call a community you just watch your volume disappear its vapor!

real projects dont make false claims nor do they sell vaporware or id be in their threads too bringing up the fact they dont have peer review or the experience to pull off such a stupid claim as to get chandran to be traceable lol what a joke you are clearly off your head! no thanks no one needs any of that rubish and is prololy why none of you get it !! lol cause its too complicated! house of cards i call it..some projects havent even started marketing yet..where as you are all tapped out...you will be forgotten in time and remembered only as that toxic community that all believed in vaporware lol good job!

zk-narks isn't vaporware? Oh yeah... it's dookieware.
moonchaser

Activity: 442

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 10:46:11 PM

LongAndShort: I just talked to my mates at Cryptsy.
I told them about Shadow. I really made a fool of myself  Huh
Guess what...almost nobody heard of Shadow...looooool!
And I thought I've seen it all !!!

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: