Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:56:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:30:16 PM

Are you trolls here crying because you are locked out of your own thread Sad you know you look pathetic right? you know thats what people are saying about you guys all over the crypto space right now someone just said the same thing in both bittrex and cryptsy chat! only people fooled here is you bunch..jokes on you with you stealthsend vaporware because you don't have the first technical clue!

congrats though you are fast becoming the most clueless coin community to date i bet you all had coin at gox too!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:32:09 PM

even this  http://www.coinssource.com/stealthcoin-market-chaos-fud-runs-overdrive/ article is saying there are no real signs of recovery but yeah guess they are wrong too..denial  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial
LongAndShort, there is a guy at Cryptsy that heard of Shadow...he bought 3 coins...he doesn't know what to do with them. To keep it or dump it.
Because nobody from the serious traders at Cryptsy heard of Shadow, I told him that I'm going to ask a huge holder of Shadow.
So here I am. What should I tell him ?

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
objectofawareness

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:33:14 PM

Are you trolls here crying because you are locked out of your own thread Sad you know you look pathetic right? you know thats what people are saying about you guys all over the crypto space right now someone just said the same thing in both bittrex and cryptsy chat! only people fooled here is you bunch..jokes on you with you stealthsend vaporware because you don't have the first technical clue!

congrats though you are fast becoming the most clueless coin community to date i bet you all had coin at gox too!

We know that your acting aggressive because nobody cares about ShadowCash.  Undecided You guys are currently on the fourth page on Bittrex. I think with some hard work, you guys will be on the third page in no time!

I'm pulling for you guys. I'm trying to think of ways to help people care about your coin.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:35:53 PM

Poor kids locked out of their thread and still wonder why! blaming it on shadow boohooo its me you want and cant get so you attack a coin i like and that is pathetic 101!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:36:39 PM

lemme guess ANOTHER Anon gimmick coin ?
sorry i can't be bothered to see what coin your even talking about..
why would i care about each days new clone coin ? ..with anon gimmick of course  Roll Eyes

new, "Wheel" and this time EVEN rounder get it now only 4 Bitcoins !!!111ONE

be even funnier if it was an IPO or the scam rename "ICO" "Crowd Fund" "Angel Investment" etc etc..

liek omg dem Trolls inteh InterRwebs are ruining my scamz Sad
they goen and FUD'ed anon clonez me ..band em ban eban em ban em booo hooooo hoooo hoooooooo

if you want them to shut up and go away you have to give them Bitcoin ..get it ? LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

LongAndShort, I have a confession to make. I actually own quite a few ShadowCash coins.  Wink I'm trying to give them away as a promotion for you guys but nobody will take them.  Undecided They say that's it's not even worth downloading the wallet.  Undecided

Do you have any suggestions?  Huh I told them about all of the awesome tech and everything.

please help!
risefromtheashes74

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:37:46 PM

Here's an idea: maybe you guys can sponser races at nursing homes??? It could be a good way to get the word out. Tap the elderly demographic.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/J5Rienx.jpg

They could just hook 'em up with some GRILLED CHEESE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcV9Gup21tY

See...now we're getting the ball rolling. Grin The volume will go up soon. I'm thinking that Shadow will hit a million satoshis in no time!

Come on Shadow... you don't care about the elderly?

What??? Shadow hates old people?  Huh That's not good marketing.  Undecided

There marketing is no better than Bloods or Crips.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:38:38 PM

You've kinda lost your right to a civilized response given that you've been sending threatening messages to people who didn't have anything to do with any of this. Keep talking and I'll post them here so that everyone can see the kind of lowlife that you are. I won't warn you a second time.

Hah, you are the lowlife with your overt threat of blackmail. but that's to be expected from the shadow coin devs which you are one of.

Here's what I wrote by PM, with explicatives sanitized. You are a scumbag, so you will probably fill in the bad words for everyone.

Kind of takes the sting out of your threat of blackmail doesn't it, scumbag?

To SDC:
1. Your coin is dying you *****.
2. Why don't you delete messages from your trolls?
3. Your coin is a scam. You'll never make zk-snarks work. You are going to steal the cryptonote code and call it your own you scammer.
4. You scammer. How can you live with yourself? You can't get zk-snarks to work or else it would be out. When are you going to admit it to your investors.
5. Instead of writing code you spend all your time deleting posts. If you could wriite zk-snarks, admit it, you'd be doing it.
6. You locked the thread you little *****. You couldn't take it. **** you. Hahahahahahaha!!!!
7. And keep it locked you ******** little ****.
8. Take a look in the mirror you **********.
9. Do you feel like a victim you ******* **********. Well, you aren't a victim. You deserve what you get you ****.
10. Lock the thread you ****. LOCK IT.
11. Grow a spine you piece of ****.
12. This is just the start.

To RYNOMSTER.
1. Hey **********, look in the ******* mirror you ****.
2. You've got a bot now you pice of ****? **** you.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:39:09 PM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

eww it smells like Cryptonote around here Sad

take a shower you guys disgust me !

FUD first & ask questions later™
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:39:51 PM

LongAndShort, I have a confession to make. I actually own quite a few ShadowCash coins.  Wink I'm trying to give them away as a promotion for you guys but nobody will take them.  Undecided They say that's it's not even worth downloading the wallet.  Undecided

Do you have any suggestions?  Huh I told them about all of the awesome tech and everything.

I'll take 'em & exchange them for Stealth... I hope somebody will buy them. Aw geez... I dunno.
tx42

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:40:28 PM

notice the Monero bullshit stopped and this bullshit started at the same time ? hmmmm

No one from XST fudded any cryptonote coins bro.

SDC people, most likely.

objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:41:17 PM

Then GTFO...nobody asked your opinion. I'm sure that your time is better spent somewhere else.  Wink
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:41:27 PM

Poor kids locked out of their thread and still wonder why! blaming it on shadow boohooo its me you want and cant get so you attack a coin i like and that is pathetic 101!

Poor is you parading around one minute & playing victim the next!
tx42

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:41:33 PM

lemme guess ANOTHER Anon gimmick coin ?
sorry i can't be bothered to see what coin your even talking about..
why would i care about each days new clone coin ? ..with anon gimmick of course  Roll Eyes

new, "Wheel" and this time EVEN rounder get it now only 4 Bitcoins !!!111ONE

be even funnier if it was an IPO or the scam rename "ICO" "Crowd Fund" "Angel Investment" etc etc..

liek omg dem Trolls inteh InterRwebs are ruining my scamz Sad
they goen and FUD'ed anon clonez me ..band em ban eban em ban em booo hooooo hoooo hoooooooo

if you want them to shut up and go away you have to give them Bitcoin ..get it ? LOL

No one can understand what you just said.

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:42:06 PM

You should thank us darling. Because of us, now finally people hear something of Shadowcoin  Grin Grin
Is true, nobody wants to buy it but at list they talk about it.
So I say dump your investment in Shadow, and buy a real coin: Stealth.
Let's be friends Shorty and fight the trolls together  Grin
Shadow is dead...move on.

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
risefromtheashes74

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:44:31 PM

To hell with showers... what happened in Nazi Germany when the Jews were told they were going to take showers? No Way!
objectofawareness

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:44:53 PM

ShadowCash is so stealth, that nobody has even heard of it!  Shocked
tx42

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:46:02 PM

It's so stealth no one is buying it.

moonchaser

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 11:48:34 PM

Ahahaha! Shadow is the best anon coin ever is truly invisible !!!!  Grin Grin Grin

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 11:52:11 PM

have you seen what the bitcoin devs said about their vaporware stealthsend proposal check it out in the #bitcoin-wizards logs https://botbot.me/freenode/bitcoin-wizards/ these scrubs still don't get the pile of steaming hot gimmik they are sitting on even their devs have locked them out of the their tread! you should tell bcx man come kill this fake bs coin i dare say he coudl do it with his eyes closed chadran sigs are unlinkable/tracable they even removed razorcoins copyright and put their own its collosal. they changed it back two days ago btw

------START-----

[9:15 PM]longandshort: so your overall opinion in a nutshell master andytoshi? because i appreciate the opinion and rate it highly im extremely concerned here tbh but am willing to give benefit of a doubt if there really is much

[9:16 PM]andytoshi
longandshort: i like the nonce trick Smiley as for this wp corresponding to something, at best it is just hot air

[9:17 PM]andytoshi
if they say "they are starting research" then they will realize quickly it is doomed and stop it or they might try the peercoin thing where they have a point of trust and just sweep it under the rug in all PR..

gmaxwell:
the context was some sketchy altcoin 'whitepaper' that doesn't seem to be written by someone who knows what they're talking about.

[10:35 PM]gmaxwell
CRS (usually) means there is a trusted setup. Generally in this space we consider trusted setup to be a serious killer. If you're willing to tolerate a trusted setup there are many possibilities. (not just this approach)

--------BREAK-----

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: