Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:52:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48396 times)
O_Omaha

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 12:20:11 AM

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 01:58:27 AM

LMAO.... This thread is priceless.. Shadowcoin is CRAP! Boh and Trolls are NOBODY'S and we got 30 pages pointing that out.

You guys all rock!

But for real. These guys "Try" to troll. They have attacked me on many coins and tried to tank the coin. Not once did they even come close...

#Failures
#NoBodys
#Losers
#Fake!!!
EmilioNab

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2014, 03:01:38 AM

LMAO.... This thread is priceless.. xstealthcoin is CRAP! Bob and I are NOBODY'S and we got 30 pages pointing that out.

You guys all rock!

But for real. These guys "Try" to troll. They have attacked me on many coins and tried to tank the coin. Not once did they even come close...

#Failures
#NoBodys
#Losers
#Fake!!!

https://i.imgur.com/9Z1qum9.gif
Follow the link to get to wonderland Smiley
demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:21:43 AM

LMAO.... This thread is priceless.. Shadowcoin is CRAP! Boh and Trolls are NOBODY'S and we got 30 pages pointing that out.

You guys all rock!

#Failures
#NoBodys
#Losers
#Fake!!!

Lol, Mr Boh is a faggot who trolls every coin he can to make his investment look more appealing to other new investors. Fuck him and SDC.
TrangLee

Activity: 210

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:16:52 PM

Seems now these douchebags are trolling blocknet, XC, and Dan Metclaf. When will this madness end?

LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:17:19 PM

Seems now these douchebags are trolling blocknet, XC, and Dan Metclaf. When will this madness end?

boohoo..see you at the next scam you are involved in kid!
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:26:37 PM

I will see you at every coin or person you and the rest of shadow scam troll. I will follow you everywhere you troll.

demgains

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:30:12 PM

I will see you at every coin or person you and the rest of shadow scam troll. I will follow you everywhere you troll.

lol I saw this coming eventually. As soon as BlockNET was announced it looked like the SDC crew turned their attention to XC and gave XST less trouble. Really sad.

I wonder how long it will take for SDC to come clean and announce that they cant implement ZK. I know its going to happen, the question is just when
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 07:33:20 PM

do you put cat in your Banh mì?
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:06:13 AM

do you put cat in your Banh mì?

Sometimes when out of beef or tripe. It's tasty anyway you slice it. Smiley

I see the SDC trolls are in full force trolling Dan and the Blocknet. It must really be a threat to Shadow.

ib88

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:57:08 AM

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

Holy shit, you called it! Only thing missing now is their website! Seriously though, how did you know all this was coming? And are they actually dedicating a website to their fud?!
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

Holy shit, you called it! Only thing missing now is their website! Seriously though, how did you know all this was coming? And are they actually dedicating a website to their fud?!
Even this thread is a moot with nothing factual in it, btw everything claimed by people about prom is factual there is evidence, you know the saying..all the people cant be wrong all of the time so you guys that are clutching at straws now are standing out like shit on carpet imo! keep it up! Shadow has nothing to do with any of this crap. stop trying to convince yourself it does..pathetic jokes all of you!! Anyone denying its factual is a crim and or is still blind and stuck holding bags LMAO..what are you?
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:19:38 AM

This is what a real project looks like take the lesson and stop this nonsense trash talking about it..you will never win you will just look more and more desperate to get at the few people who exposed your coins for their vaporware!!

Mr.Wonderful

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:58:05 AM

This is like the 5th coin Ive seen them try to ruin. Maybe they are right and all crypto sucks except shadow. I don't know maybe they are right. Should I go all in on shadow?
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:03:24 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2014, 04:17:42 AM by TrangLee

Oh god this never ends with these guys. The 3 big 80% coin owners-bagholders of ShadowCash (pookie, trollsroyce and longandshort) overrode their dev's decision to break with trolling and cooperate with other coins by forcing him to remove SDC from the Blocknet. To take it even further they have begun subtle fud trolling of the blocknet. This will become more viceral and obvious as time moves on. It will peak with a website yes website they are building purely for the point of discrediting and fudding the blocknet and its founding coins. Who does that? Make a website replete with fake pastebin quotes, gifs, and other smear items, and fud threads? Wouldn't the resources and effort of this be better off to make zk-snarks work and promote SDC?

Seriously these guys must have small penis syndrome. Oh look XST,Fibre, Blocknet has a smaller penis than ours!  Roll Eyes

Mark my words this shit is real and you can quote this thread when they start their full on trolling of Blocknet and it's coins. Same for when the websit goes live. You heard about it here first.  Wink

I said it then and I say it now. It's all an elaberate scheme by Shadow coin's core group. Read the date on my post. It was way before all this "Blocknet's a scam" shit started these last few days. These fucktards are so predictable. Maybe I'll make 6-10 posts about the Zerocoin/zk-snark scam SDC is pulling. Make sure the dev burns the money maker key.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:15:10 AM

I said it then and I say it now. It's all an elaberate scheme by Shadow coin's core group. Read the date on my post. It was way before all this "Blocknet's a scam" shit started these last few days. These fucktards are so predictable. Maybe I'll make 6-10 posts about the Zerocoin/zk-snark scam SDC is pulling. Make sure the dev burns the money maker key.
That would be lies douch no one believes a word you have to say. Hell you are prolly the least taken seriously in this forum..So good luck with more of your lies! You literally pale in comparison to any of your peers and your threat is laughable!!

REAL PROJECT/REALITY-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------PROJECTS YOU SUPPORT/FAIRYLAND
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:18:59 AM

SDC can thank longandshort for the new SDC thread I made. I wouldn't have done with him. Smiley

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:28:14 AM

Do your worst kid you have nothing on anyone involved and making it about Shadow because of me is what children do so gratz for joining the ranks here as a manchild!
The Minion

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:38:03 AM

Do your worst kid you have nothing on anyone involved and making it about Shadow because of me is what children do so gratz for joining the ranks here as a manchild!

Did your dev burn his zerocoin key yet? Did he explain the fatal flaw of zk-snarks? Blockchain bloat and "trust" issues? Wow wasn't it supposed to be out 2 months ago? Sept?
TrangLee

Living the dream

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:40:02 AM

Did your dev burn his zerocoin key yet? Did he explain the fatal flaw of zk-snarks? Blockchain bloat and "trust" issues? Wow wasn't it supposed to be out 2 months ago? Sept?

I wouldn't count on it mate. That cat is kept in the bag along with their shadowcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: