Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:40:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 04:41:16 AM

Do your worst kid you have nothing on anyone involved and making it about Shadow because of me is what children do so gratz for joining the ranks here as a manchild!

Did your dev burn his zerocoin key yet? Did he explain the fatal flaw of zk-snarks? Blockchain bloat and "trust" issues? Wow wasn't it supposed to be out 2 months ago? Sept?

I wouldn't count on it mate. That cat is kept in the bag along with their shadowcoins.

Talking to yourself now!? You must really have a hardon for Shadow good luck with that  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:39:53 AM

This is like the 5th coin Ive seen them try to ruin. Maybe they are right and all crypto sucks except shadow. I don't know maybe they are right. Should I go all in on shadow?

SDC is a piece of shit in reality. They keep talking about their ZK crap, but little do they know they wont see anything anytime soon. There was a good reddit post that basically said either SDC dev is smarter than all the mathematicians in the world and can produce working ZK for crypto, or they are just blowing steam out of their ass. The latter is almost guaranteed in this case.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:48:39 AM

This is like the 5th coin Ive seen them try to ruin. Maybe they are right and all crypto sucks except shadow. I don't know maybe they are right. Should I go all in on shadow?

SDC is a piece of shit in reality. They keep talking about their ZK crap, but little do they know they wont see anything anytime soon. There was a good reddit post that basically said either SDC dev is smarter than all the mathematicians in the world and can produce working ZK for crypto, or they are just blowing steam out of their ass. The latter is almost guaranteed in this case.
Thats cool, support your premined trash then keep taking hits on the ipo, ico crack pipe getting mad when when the people behind it are found questionable.

Fact is xc made a premine, they then drastically reduced the cap but kept the same amount of premine. They also haven't been transparent at all with the premine yet you believe whole heartedly that it will be any different with BLOCK. And now a known pumper is known to be saying he is on his payroll but not just that, look at the coins that person is involved with..the same coins in the blocknet!!! ding ding ding.

xst has a dev team incapable of achieving anonymous transactions especially the way they proposed they were citing a old white paper, i debunked it after days of fighting scum like you and the dev respoonded and agreed he was wrong and incapable.. You are welcome!

Well its just all to much for me to trust when its just easier to walk away. I picked all of this from the beginning, im seasoned and not that it takes a rocket scientist to work it out. Most just follow the hype though thats why they get punished! And you are still wondering why so many people are saying its a bad looking situation now!! oh yeah Shadows a shitcoin though ...wtf ever.

Look at apple it had a slow start look at bitcoin it too had a slow start.. You have to question something that comes out of the gate exploding with hype! You should and you would have if you weren't a greedy little idiot!

You might have seen all the potential danger if not for the well pitched ideals it presents. Some of us here are not kids and we remember all the scams through history with stocks, ponzis, banks, lenders, grifters and confidence men. They are just being repeated here and if you would just look properly you would see it all!

Do yourself a favor and get back on your main account take the hit and move to some better less questionable projects. Support this industry properly and stop chasing the crack pipe.. I promise you will become richer much faster once you do that and stop blaming others because you didn't see the obvious to begin with!

All you are doing is lying..attacking Shadow for some strange reason when its me you are mad at..poor kid you don't even know what a good project looks like. Grow the fuck up and move on, get back on your main account and start talking sense because all you are is a angry little child throwing a tantrum cause the big bad meanies on the internet exposed your fail projects for what they are..fail!

OHH YEAH Shadow is shit... how stupid are you seriously! it only implemented the first pos lite wallet oh yeah pretty shitty considering ppc still does not have one! Oh it only made the first full version line of mobile staking wallets..ohhh yeah so shit!!! oh it was the first to implement duel key stealth addresses into a pos coin to be layered with more anon....YEAHHH so shit!! oh its the first to implement the first html5 ui oh yeahhhhh thats a terrible milestone for crypto....cmon you are a joke and you are not fooling anyone kid!
spoogemcduck

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:07:37 AM

SDC would probably do better to explain why 2500 btc leaving the alt coin market right now is really bad for us all.

Successful coins attacking other coins "whales" and their unfair practices is like the pot calling the kettle black.

Some of us are intelligent. Appeal to logic instead of hype and frenzy.

jahl

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:30:55 PM

hmm i have seen a lof of FUD storms in several coins forums and cannot realy ignore the fact that many of those participators were SDC holders/supporters.
I usually am a bystander in these kinds of attacks and just absorb the info and try to form my own opinion.
so not going to point any fingers but i am going to hold off investing in coins where groupmembers make it a habit to troll other coins as a hobby.
TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 01:51:50 PM

Personally I think SDC pulled out of Blocknet due to pressure from whale holders...  Yes we knew this much...  But the reason?

My thoughts are as follows.

The whales needed sole control of information to be able to properly pump and dump the coin for profits.  Being part of Blocknet relinquished some of that control to outside sources by way of the price of the coin being susceptible to outside price jumps or dips based on anything associated with Blocknet. 

Also, it dilutes the usefulness of their advertised anon function as XC already has a fantastic anon feature.  They specifically want to be able to milk this feature for all it's worth by having complete control of SDC features with no outside interference.  In essence they need complete dominance of SDC to rake in maximum profits.

That...  is my opinion on the matter.

mav137

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

Personally I think SDC pulled out of Blocknet due to pressure from whale holders...  Yes we knew this much...  But the reason?

The whales needed sole control of information to be able to properly pump and dump the coin for profits.  Being part of Blocknet relinquished some of that control to outside sources by way of the price of the coin being susceptible to outside price jumps or dips based on anything associated with Blocknet.  

Also, it dilutes the usefulness of their advertised anon function as XC already has a fantastic anon feature.  They specifically want to be able to milk this feature for all it's worth by having complete control of SDC features with no outside interference.  In essence they need complete dominance of SDC to rake in maximum profits.

That...  is my opinion on the matter.

Thanks TheGer, this makes a lot of sense, especially since there is so much talk about the handful of large holders of SDC.
There is little proof of this course, because amounts can be spread over a large number of wallets.

It definitely seems the smearcampaign against Dan has some motives that relate to XC have superior tech. The more FUD, the more fear for it's competition. Blocknet is a really big thread for SDC people as you mentioned.

This is just my opinion of course...
jahl

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:02:19 PM

Personally I think SDC pulled out of Blocknet due to pressure from whale holders...  Yes we knew this much...  But the reason?

The whales needed sole control of information to be able to properly pump and dump the coin for profits.  Being part of Blocknet relinquished some of that control to outside sources by way of the price of the coin being susceptible to outside price jumps or dips based on anything associated with Blocknet. 

Also, it dilutes the usefulness of their advertised anon function as XC already has a fantastic anon feature.  They specifically want to be able to milk this feature for all it's worth by having complete control of SDC features with no outside interference.  In essence they need complete dominance of SDC to rake in maximum profits.

That...  is my opinion on the matter.

+1
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:17:38 PM

Personally I think SDC pulled out of Blocknet due to pressure from whale holders...  Yes we knew this much...  But the reason?

The whales needed sole control of information to be able to properly pump and dump the coin for profits.  Being part of Blocknet relinquished some of that control to outside sources by way of the price of the coin being susceptible to outside price jumps or dips based on anything associated with Blocknet.  

Also, it dilutes the usefulness of their advertised anon function as XC already has a fantastic anon feature.  They specifically want to be able to milk this feature for all it's worth by having complete control of SDC features with no outside interference.  In essence they need complete dominance of SDC to rake in maximum profits.

+1

Yes. Probably had nothing to do with them knowing what kind of people were behind the blocknet coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=841223.0

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2014, 02:28:04 PM

SDC can thank longandshort for the new SDC thread I made. I wouldn't have done with him. Smiley

Wow you are a loser.

TheGer

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:33:41 PM

+1

Yes. Probably had nothing to do with them knowing what kind of people were behind the blocknet coins.

So...  Assuming you believe whatever those people have said(mind you I don't know one way or the other for sure), Is it more or is it less ethical to have a coin(SDC) controlled by whales for the purposes of pump and dump to reap in profits off the backs of investors?

Is it more, or is it less ethical than what these people are saying?

jahl

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:39:24 PM

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:45:43 PM

+1

So...  Assuming you believe whatever those people have said(mind you I don't know one way or the other for sure), Is it more or is it less ethical to have a coin(SDC) controlled by whales for the purposes of pump and dump to reap in profits off the backs of investors?

Are you really asking that? Still crying because "boohoo blocknet was going to save your shitty coin"! Whales have no control over sdc soley you twitt you're going to have to do far better then what you are insinuating to get any of your losses back from all the shitcoin criminals you threw your money at. Its certainly not our fault you have been around this long and still know nothing  Kiss Show me one of these projects that if the people invested didn't say they didn't like something they would do it or move on..i think you slept through satoshi training day its the simplest fact! ..geeze you people are stupid, filthy little cry babies.

Disclosure: I have dealt with this kid before he does not want to discuss this hense commenting in this thread. Its passive garbage from yet another punished investor lashing out at anyone and everything.
DimLo

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:48:59 PM

Uh-oh, busted!

spoogemcduck

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:55:29 PM

Most of you don't know that but the mostly all of the devs and pumpers jumped to shadowcash/coin after cloak was dumped.

This is correct.

Cinni before that.

It's how the alt world works, and its done alright until all these stupid ICOs and all the FUD.

Sad
Bobbs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:57:06 PM

Hear is the sick part. SDC was in discussions about merging with XC that they now troll. Fucking sick retarded assholes actually.

Well one of my friends has logs and such on SDC discussions. I'll leave it to him to post them all over the forum but here is what he said. These are the same guys that now troll XC. Go figure?

I have logs of SDC dev discussing a merger with XC.. Wasn't going to release them

But maybe I should
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 02:59:06 PM

Its simple, stop throwing your money at  the ico ipo premine crackpipe and everything will return to normal..hell this space might even get taken seriously.
but right now its just regurgitated scams inflicting nerds and kids who don't have a clue they existed long before the internet!
ShadowBoiler

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:01:12 PM

-I am sorry; I work on the boiler room team for Shadowcash

-I'd never heard of crypto or bitcointalk before last week.

-That's why I'm a newbie account, that I and I don't want my legs broken.

-They offered me $15.00 an hour to join a bunch of guys posting
happy talk and happy pictures to "bitcointalk".

-Wierd group, not the usual Good Fella wannabee types, mix of geeks in fancy suits and
dark looking Romanians.  I thought they were Italian but they got pissed at that. They're
gypsies.  I thought those guys were just in Disney cartoons. Nope.

-They brag how they took out coins called Craigscoin and Litecoindark as practice before getting
serious about attacking more major league coins like XC.

-I work penny stocks which means riding the phone all day.  This is easy.

-But the more I understand the more I dislike this; it is one thing
to talk money away from stupid retirees, lonely fat chicks with cats, etc. and another to steal
kids college funds

-I'm no angel, we all were given a good supply of Shadowcash.  When they come out
of the back office and give the the dump signal we'll push the button.

-It looks more real that way because they gave us wierd random amounts.

-I'm basically rich now with the free coin they gave me so if it dumps down or dumps
later I'm good.  There's only so much top classy whores and champagne your body can
absorb per night.  Been there done that in the 80s. That was real Wolf of Wall Street stuff, not
this BS.

-Take it for what you will but if you want the fun stuff better get out now.

-It doesn't hurt me, the bosses will either tell us to dump or follow along right away if
there's a panic.

-I win either way, just passing on the word.

-Don't worry about the "cheap coins" thing.  When they dump this thing, they're done, gonzo.
Cheap will stay cheap till Bittrex delists.

-There going to go apeshit trying to figure out who did this; love doing this kind of thing!

-Here's some happy words from the whiteboard we have we're supposed to drop into posts.

1.) All the developments being tossed out on a daily basis

2.) I haven't bought any yet and wondering if I should?

3.) I have just grabbed a bunch of these as well, hope its not to late.

4.) Awesome to see when no one wants to sell.  Don't see that too often.

5.) These devs have a conscience and have created this coin for the right reasons.

6.) Do have a very strong feeling the coin will go much higher

7.) What made this coin so different from the rest so far that it only goes up and not down.

8.) This dev team rocks. It's been non stop release or news daily.

9.) Shadowcash goes all time high. I sold some at peak and rebuying now again!

-There's a another guy in-charge of finding moon pics, pics of money, stuff like that.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:02:20 PM

+1

So...  Assuming you believe whatever those people have said(mind you I don't know one way or the other for sure), Is it more or is it less ethical to have a coin(SDC) controlled by whales for the purposes of pump and dump to reap in profits off the backs of investors?

Where is the evidence that it is controlled by whales? No one has produced any. They point to the rich list and then say that 3 or 4 people have split their wallets up. It's an absurd argument because it cannot be proved and could be used against any coin in existence.

But it seems if you something on this forum ad nauseam even intelligent people start to believe it.

Goebells would be proud.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
Bobbs

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 03:09:36 PM

Are you really asking that? Still crying because "boohoo blocknet was going to save your shitty coin"! Whales have no control over sdc soley you twitt you're going to have to do far better then what you are insinuating to get any of your losses back from all the shitcoin criminals you threw your money at. Its certainly not our fault you have been around this long and still know nothing  Kiss Show me one of these projects that if the people invested didn't say they didn't like something they would do it or move on..i think you slept through satoshi training day its the simplest fact! ..geeze you people are stupid, filthy little cry babies.

Disclosure: I have dealt with this kid before he does not want to discuss this hense commenting in this thread. Its passive garbage from yet another punished investor lashing out at anyone and everything.

This brain dead sheeple fucker can't wrap his head around the fact the Trollsroyce controls around a 3rd of SDC and that with pookie and himself are a whale group. owner over a combined 60% of SDC. A whale is a person or group that can significantly alter the value of a coin on with their own actions. If coolstoryteller aka TrolsRoyce decides to dump his holding it will most definitely crash the price to 1 sat. If pookie and Londandshort dump their bingo same thing. They can with ease manipulate SDC up or down. Yet they call out other whale investors for owning similar amounts of other coins. This is the 5th coin/thing they outright trolled because it was a threat to their magic sk-snarks release that will "moon" their coin. If you can get past the trust issue of the dev destroying the key and also the massive blockchain bloat accompanied with zerocoin implementation. They must be planning  release of this soon and want BTC available. So they fud Dan and the Blocknet to get people into BTC and then they will pump "we got zerocoin working" so they can suck up the liquid BTC. After you figure out the issue with it they have dumped it down to 100 sat and you are holding a huge fat bag of epic proportions. I've seen some of their logs. All of this was a gimmick to maxamixe their BTC holdings. Pump n Dump whale group lead by TrollsRoyce.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: