Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
ProfX

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:03:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/EEc9xf2.png

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.

bumping this every page

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ProfX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:13:34 PM

post whatever you like, I'm doing my job getting the word out. People are going to ignore a wall of SDC propaganda anyways

Its funny no one wants to comment on it. Come on, I'd love to here it. Has the look of a smear campaign, has the effect of a smear campaign... please explain. You accuse XC et al. of being shady, well looks like SDC is huge scam in the making, I know there is insider information being passed around too.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:37:00 PM

All i see is nerd raging kids with no factual evidence at all but banging away on their keyboards because they are mad and lacking attention its a filthy thing to watch.
you live in a fucked up warped reality where you're not allowed to openly share evidence to prove someone who is asking for your money is dodgy.
you should be thanking us we arn't attacking anyone who isn't dirty! but you are attemtping to with lies and circle jerking so the real sickos here are you kids..get a life join a real project!

I know how this plays out i've been here many times with fools such as the lot of you..i win and you go on hurting while i make another million!

Ive lost heaps this year but i'm not blaming anyone but myself ive made more then 3 times as more as i've lost..It always know it gets better because i'm never "all in" and i don't dwell on a bad investment trying to hurt innocents! I'ts lesson you shitkickers will learn or maybe most prolly never
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:37:13 PM

Join your project? Right from his mouth  "make another million" bet that's the truth. Million what? More SDC coins to dump on people for million in $.

Just remember this when they release the zk-snarks/zerocash.

ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret startup data. When a Zerocoin is minted, the coin is added as a valid member by a one-way cryptographic accumulator. In order to prove later that a given Zerocoin belongs to this set, during the initial setup of the accumulator, it is necessary to define a number N that is the product of two prime numbers P and Q. The N would be defined by a third-party, in the original Zerocash scheme. Though, if the prime numbers are large enough, it would be impossible for anyone to know what N is and thus, obtain knowledge of P and Q. If a party knew what N was, they could create their own accumulator and be able to make as many Zerocoins as possible.

Oh and this too.

Shadowcash wasn’t the first coin to built a browser framework in her wallet. There are many other since months ago.
Zero Knowledge should have been implemented in shadowcash in September. After nearly two months of delay, they changed the roadmap and now say it will be in November. Never will be. Zero was a project abandoned by the creator when he realized that would never work.
In the early months of year the name of this project was used by many currencies that later proved to be scams.
SebSebastian

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:40:21 PM

FUD FUD FUD DERPITY DERP BEDERP!!!!

Well said 'PoopieLaxitive'. That sums up this thread pretty well.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:42:44 PM

Join your project? Right from his mouth  "make another million" bet that's the truth. Million what? More SDC coins to dump on people for million in $.

Just remember this when they release the zk-snarks/zerocash.

ZeroCash also has what many consider to be a fatal flaw in the way it works. At launch, everyone using the network must trust the creator to destroy certain secret startup data. When a Zerocoin is minted, the coin is added as a valid member by a one-way cryptographic accumulator. In order to prove later that a given Zerocoin belongs to this set, during the initial setup of the accumulator, it is necessary to define a number N that is the product of two prime numbers P and Q. The N would be defined by a third-party, in the original Zerocash scheme. Though, if the prime numbers are large enough, it would be impossible for anyone to know what N is and thus, obtain knowledge of P and Q. If a party knew what N was, they could create their own accumulator and be able to make as many Zerocoins as possible.

Oh and this too.

Shadowcash wasn’t the first coin to built a browser framework in her wallet. There are many other since months ago.
Zero Knowledge should have been implemented in shadowcash in September. After nearly two months of delay, they changed the roadmap and now say it will be in November. Never will be. Zero was a project abandoned by the creator when he realized that would never work.
In the early months of year the name of this project was used by many currencies that later proved to be scams.

lmao are your really quoting that fool! show me one html5 ui that isn't shadows or I/O

seriously you are a joke of a dev! shouldn't you be trying to fix your staking mobile wallet it uses so much power. I heard you don't even get a day out of a battery using the librex pos staking mobile wallet!!

You guys are a joke its all a big group of pump group coins all with one feature each and a pump group who pumped up your coin then left. once they leave you're left with nothing. just vapor and a toxic angry misguided group of children dreaming of a rise again!

PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:43:34 PM

SDC fuds coins and other projects for their own sick gains!!!!

Well said 'PoopieLaxitive'. That sums up this thread pretty well.

I like this too. It's about Shadowscams ads. It's well said and very true.

Quote from: FLOTSUM

October 26, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Wow that is the biggest sales pitch Ive ever heard.

Sign me up for this Utopian Shadow world where I never have to worry about money, prison, privacy or anonymity again.

Umm, Pgp isn’t hard to learn if you put a little time in to learning it. Just because some idiots don’t use it on darkmarkets, and some random quote, doesn’t render it obsolete.

This whole article has the hallmark of a business pitch and religion. First use scare mongering: BTC will land you in prison / non-belief in hell. Then offer the solution: Shadow world / Jesssusssahh is here.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:47:17 PM

Yeah well i've had enough of this you guys are a joke..Do your worst, you cant touch a strong promising project not with this garbage and lies
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:48:19 PM

lmao are your really quoting that fool! show me one html5 ui that isn't sahdows or I/O

Sure I'll sure you an SDC html5 wallet in action.

SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:50:19 PM

For anyone who can think for themselves feel free to look into the project. You can't fud away real development.

ShadowCash     |     ShadowSend     |     ShadowCore     |     ShadowChat    |     ShadowGo     |     ShadowMarket    
ProfX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

Based on SDC's history of attacking coins, you can pretty much say undoubtedly that the top SDC holders just scammed hundreds of thousands  out of XC's cap. INVESTORS STAY FAR AWAY. YOU ARE ASKING FOR TROUBLE INVESTING IN SDC.
PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:21:58 PM

It's very true.

Loving their HTML5 wallet. Smiley
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:29:03 PM

Like I said before 'PoopieLaxitive', you can't fud away real development.

Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:36:47 PM

next time you try to fake direct messages on twitter: his screenname (Mr. ฿oh) shows up on the top of the page, not his twitter handle (@CryptoBoh).
ProfX

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:46:41 PM

next time you try to fake direct messages on twitter: his screenname (Mr. ฿oh) shows up on the top of the page, not his twitter handle (@CryptoBoh).

fake? this isnt fake
SebSebastian

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 11:48:33 PM

fake? this isnt fake

Hahaha busted again.  Cheesy

ProfX

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 12:58:08 AM

here is some more dialogue between 2 of the bigger SDC scammers. SDC is full of disgusting individuals, it even correlates why Pookie has been invisible during this time. These fuckers must pay for what they have done. I will do whatever i can do promote this and may God have mercy for SDC.

https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F9sABZGr.png&t=545&c=BZ9EW9n_r3PUFQ
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

here is some more dialogue between 2 of the bigger SDC scammers. SDC is full of disgusting individuals, it even correlates why Pookie has been invisible during this time. These fuckers must pay for what they have done. I will do whatever i can do promote this and may God have mercy for SDC.

anybody can fake a text convo mate
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:09:11 AM

lol right thats why pookie has not even posted in any of these scam threads right. he is the biggest troll ever and for him to not post would have to mean something is up. This convo is 100% valid and true. You can say whatever you want but anyone that knows Pookie will tell you he loves taking stabs at XC, and for him not to be present here and it correlating with the text, it is extremely suspicious. I know pookie too well, and he WOULD DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO BETTER HIS INVESTMENT.

Fuck SDC scammers (im not talking about the devs). The community has by far some of the worst names associated with crypto.
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 01:22:28 AM

lol right thats why pookie has not even posted in any of these scam threads right. he is the biggest troll ever and for him to not post would have to mean something is up. This convo is 100% valid and true. You can say whatever you want but anyone that knows Pookie will tell you he loves taking stabs at XC, and for him not to be present here and it correlating with the text, it is extremely suspicious. I know pookie too well, and he WOULD DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO BETTER HIS INVESTMENT.

Fuck SDC scammers (im not talking about the devs). The community has by far some of the worst names associated with crypto.

Maybe he is busy. And form what i understand pookie is mr boh's cousin.

Saying the above is true, all i see if mrboh bringing news from the bitswift dev confirming the allegations
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: