Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48394 times)
ib88

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:29:29 PM

That only relates to the XST article. the rest still stands true. Why does he follow TrollsRoyce, a self-confessed troll?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

That only relates to the XST article. the rest still stands true. Why does he follow TrollsRoyce, a self-confessed troll?

Who the fuck cares tbh. I follow all sorts of people on twitter just to see what they are up to, including pumpers. Anybody can follow anyone. Hell i think i am still a follower of IE on twitter and hes full of bullshit.
ib88

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:40:44 PM

Who the fuck cares tbh. I follow all sorts of people on twitter just to see what they are up to, including pumpers. Anybody can follow anyone. Hell i think i am still a follower of IE on twitter and hes full of bullshit.

On its own it doesn't mean much but when you put all the pieces together...

Add to the fact that one of the articles is wholly dedicated to defending these trolls. And his latest article pulls information directly from an SDC moderated "scam" thread riddled with these trolls. Pull your head out of the sand.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:46:10 PM

Add to the fact that one of the articles is wholly dedicated to defending these trolls. And his latest article pulls information directly from an SDC moderated "scam" thread riddled with these trolls. Pull your head out of the sand.
Its really simple. Don't take/allow premine, don't hold/condone an ITO, don't do shady deals with people behind closed doors, with questionable people when you are in control of peoples money. And don't cite old white papers stating that its possible to implement something when clearly it isn't. And you wont get backlash!

For you, i would say get over all this, its done, its over. Do your research and stop attacking the people who are trying to keep questionable people in this industry honest, you will fail every time!
00Smurf

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:47:16 PM

Add to the fact that one of the articles is wholly dedicated to defending these trolls. And his latest article pulls information directly from an SDC moderated thread riddled with these trolls. Pull your head out of the sand.

My heads not in the sand, Yet your giving conflicting statements here. When the pieces are put together by people questioning XC/Blocknet you claim its baseless and made up and its fud. Should I not be telling you to pull your head out of the sand?

People will do what they want to do in the end.
ib88

View Profile
November 03, 2014, 10:55:28 PM

Difference being, my opinion isn't put on crypto news site which automatically gives it credence. This influences investor opinion on a grand scale. I'll let CoinsSource decide if my post is made up of mere coincidences.

My heads not in the sand, Yet your giving conflicting statements here. When the pieces are put together by people questioning XC/Blocknet you claim its baseless and made up and its fud. Should I not be telling you to pull your head out of the sand?

People will do what they want to do in the end.

Add to the fact that one of the articles is wholly dedicated to defending these trolls. And his latest article pulls information directly from an SDC moderated thread riddled with these trolls. Pull your head out of the sand.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:03:20 PM

Just please don't resort to harming yourselves when sdc releases working zero knowledge transactions.

we are all aware of your mental instabilities

Who will audit it?
You made this shit to destroy the reputation of Dan Metcalf for the crap that is being launched is not audited by him but by someone who you guys can buy.
Also decided don't go into blocknet because you knew that if you did Dan would audit this fake ZK. So fake as sdc html5 wallet and cellphone stake wallet lol
All orchestrated by pookie (mr. boh), LandShortDick, smurf and soapkip

Now your directly attacking me emillio.
00Smurf

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:19:48 PM

Just please don't resort to harming yourselves when sdc releases working zero knowledge transactions.

we are all aware of your mental instabilities

Who will audit it?
You made this shit to destroy the reputation of Dan Metcalf for the crap that is being launched is not audited by him but by someone who you guys can buy.
Also decided don't go into blocknet because you knew that if you did Dan would audit this fake ZK. So fake as sdc html5 wallet and cellphone stake wallet lol

Now your directly attacking me emillio.

I didn't
you are the smurf 00, there are many others in the smurf's village
a village with many male(?) smurfs and only one female smurf

Is that or is it not directed at me in whole or in part?
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:51:17 AM

Same shit different coin!  #6 please kindly step up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.0 This coin is being trolled by oosmurf, longnshort and other SDC trolls! Why? Because they beat them to the finishline with ZK-SNARKS. LOL Worlds 1st ZK-Snark coin and they are going crazy!

This is priceless! It should be SDC's attempt at worlds 1st ZK-SNARK implemention. LOL 

00Smurf

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:59:47 AM

Same shit different coin!  #6 please kindly step up. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.0 This coin is being trolled by oosmurf, longnshort and other SDC trolls! Why? Because they beat them to the finishline with ZK-SNARKS. LOL Worlds 1st ZK-Snark coin and they are going crazy!

This is priceless! It should be SDC's attempt at worlds 1st ZK-SNARK implemention. LOL 

oh shut up, I asked one question, that was very benign.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:00:52 AM

LOL

xst, whats that?
TrangLee

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Living the dream

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:09:25 AM

Thats right, support another premine and fake scam..trust you to be consistent though! btw i'm sending zk transactions right now on testnet, have been for days so get out you hat you are about to eat it!

Seriously? They launched with it. You can have it now. It's not testing. Sorry you need to cross the finish line to finish the race much less win it.

LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:10:32 AM

Thats right, support another premine and fake scam..trust you to be consistent though! btw i'm sending zk transactions right now on testnet, have been for days so get out you hat you are about to eat it!

Consider the fact verts' changing algo yet? No, why would you have! https://vertcoin.org/pow-algorithm-upgrade-lyra2/ lol you make a fool out of yourself in every post i am actually starting to enjoy it!
00Smurf

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:20:24 AM

Seriously? They launched with it. You can have it now. It's not testing. Sorry you need to cross the finish line to finish the race much less win it.

What did they launch with? A post an ann? asking a question about how did you solve a known zerocoin flaw is a troll?

Are you calling all the other people asking the same kinds of questions trolls?

They made an announcement, and if you read the fucking thread you would see its more than just "sdc" trolls as you put it asking questions.

This is from the Vert irc

[20:13] <jwinterm> supposed new project from vertcoin lead dev: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=846471.new#new
[20:14] <jwinterm> nopo The_Hox, think it's still closed source
[20:15] <The_Hox> yeah the new project looks good but im afraid it will be closed source too
[20:17] <jwinterm> seems that way, it's not even clear poramin is working on it at this point, just a newbie account posting and brand new reddit account
[20:20] * dreni83 (~dreni83@89.221.253.15) has joined #vertcoin
[20:26] <WRA|00Smurf> why make a new account for it?
[20:26] <WRA|00Smurf> plus they keep delete ing questionms
[20:37] * discoffee (~discoffee@109.200.242.36.pool.breezein.net) Quit (Remote host closed the connection)
[20:58] * ticking (~ticking@87.253.189.132) has joined #vertcoin
[21:08] <jwinterm> I dunno WRA|00Smurf, would be nice to get some confirmation from dev account on reddit or btctalk
[21:08] * jacobt (~oojacoboo@72-12-25-73.static.networktel.net) has joined #vertcoin
[21:10] * oojacoboo (~oojacoboo@96-38-241-146.static.gwnt.ga.charter.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
[21:11] * oojacoboo (~oojacoboo@96-38-241-146.static.gwnt.ga.charter.com) has joined #vertcoin
[21:12] * oojacoboo (~oojacoboo@96-38-241-146.static.gwnt.ga.charter.com) Quit (Client Quit)
[21:14] * oojacoboo (~oojacoboo@96-38-241-146.static.gwnt.ga.charter.com) has joined #vertcoin
[21:14] * jacobt (~oojacoboo@72-12-25-73.static.networktel.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[21:15] * ticking (~ticking@87.253.189.132) Quit (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
[21:26] * The_Hox (76d08c35@gateway/web/freenode/ip.118.208.140.53) Quit (Ping timeout: 246 seconds)
[21:55] * The_Hox (76d08c35@gateway/web/freenode/ip.118.208.140.53) has joined #vertcoin
[22:12] * ticking (~ticking@87.253.189.132) has joined #vertcoin
[22:14] * VaultEX-icecube (~icecube45@h-68-164-80-191.snva.ca.dynamic.megapath.net) Quit (Quit: ZNC - http://znc.in)
[22:17] <VertTipBot> 24 hours till winner is chosen. Current Pot: 5.5VTC
[22:17] * ticking (~ticking@87.253.189.132) Quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
[22:21] * crack (~crack@2a01:e35:2e62:e0b0:ce51:28fc:5a69:ae33) Quit (Ping timeout: 260 seconds)
[22:32] * VaultEX-icecube (~icecube45@h-68-164-80-191.snva.ca.dynamic.megapath.net) has joined #vertcoin
[22:35] * crack (~crack@mar75-4-82-230-46-11.fbx.proxad.net) has joined #vertcoin
[22:52] <The_Hox> Has anyone spoken to any devs about zerovert?
[22:52] <The_Hox> seems to have come out of no where and smells a bit fishy
[22:55] <jwinterm> I agree The_Hox
[22:57] * BotaniCar (~BotaniCar@78-1-189-167.adsl.net.t-com.hr) has joined #vertcoin
[22:59] <jwinterm> just changed my post on reddit, asking for clarification
[23:00] * BotaniCar|2 (~BotaniCar@93-138-55-155.adsl.net.t-com.hr) Quit (Ping timeout: 264 seconds)
[23:09] <The_Hox> I have PM'd a couple of the devs about it, we'll see what they say
[23:10] * bitbumper (~bitbumper@197.115.124.24.cm.sunflower.com) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[23:14] * ticking (~ticking@87.253.189.132) has joined #vertcoin

Oh is that other people in the Zerovert thread asking questions?
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:25:59 AM

another fake irc created by shadowcoin trolls
00Smurf

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:26:58 AM

another fake irc created by shadowcoin trolls

Lol okay mate, why don;t you ask the people in the vertcoin channel. Remember if you have no evidence your word is shit.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:27:50 AM

I wonder who will audit the zk-snarks from shadowcoin when it is released in 2016?
00Smurf

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:31:17 AM

I wonder who will audit the zk-snarks from shadowcoin when it is released in 2016?

how old are you really?
ProfX

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:47:36 PM

some more information for the community. I'm going to start compiling it all in thisthread

CoinsSource journalist, Aleppo Allesadero, is a parasite. He is either part of CoolStoryTeller's, pookie's and Longandshort's pump and dump/troll group or he is simply paid by them to be their sock puppet. He abuses his position as a journalist on CoinsSource to promote these trolls' agenda. Evidence against these trolls can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=818939.0

Early last month, Stealthcoin was subject to an avalanche of Fud by the aforementioned trolls. An article was subsequently published on CoinsSource on 11th October which didn't paint XST in a positive light which fits in with the trolls' agenda. The article implied the future of XST was uncertain, which itself served as fear, uncertainty and doubt - "The future of the coin’s value does not look too promising as of yet". That's a direct quote.

http://www.tonewsto.com/2014/10/stealthcoin-market-chaos-as-fud-runs.html   <-------this references CoinsSource as the source. Can't find directly on CoinsSource. Did they delete??

Guess who the author was? Yep, Aleppo Allesadero.

The same troll group are also staunch supporters of SDC. SDC community were rightly accused of a smear campaign against XST. SDC community manager responds to this by giving an interview to CoinsSource on 12th October. This article was again biased towards these trolls. The interview even mentions Longandshort by name to defend him. The author ends the article with "Again, a big thank you goes to the community manager of Shadow for presenting us with the inside story." He's implying that he's got the scoop on the "real facts". Yep, you guessed it, the author was again Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/interview-with-shadowcoin-community-manager-recent-concerns/

He posted ANOTHER article on SDC on CoinsSource on the 10th October. This dude sure does like to write about SDC. You have to read the market analysis section of this article, it's actually hilarious. The coin dropped from 66k Satoshis to 17k. He tries to put a positive spin on this by stating the coin has since risen to 18k satoshis lol!

article: http://www.coinssource.com/shadowcoin-redefining-the-wallet-and-market/

Fast forward to today and recently another shambolic article has been written in which he implies that Blocknet, XC and Dan Metcalf are not to be trusted. I would throw down some quotes but the article in its entirety is riddled with baseless accusations, and the tone throughout is so biased and unbalanced it's incredible. In fact, most of the information is pulled from the "Scam" thread that is moderated by the SDC Trolls. The author even quotes a newbie SDC troll account (account name 'NoMoreLies') for crying out loud! This aligns with the SDC trolls agenda who have been spamming the forums for days now against the Blocknet, XC and Dan. They have been lobbying for refunds for the blocknet with the hope that the freed up BTC will be pumped into SDC. Yep, AGAIN, the author is our delightful friend Aleppo Allesadero.

article: http://www.coinssource.com/blocknet-ito-sales-dwindle-after-dan-metcalf-revelations/

Some more info on this "journalist" - he follows TrollsRoyce aka CoolStoryTeller on Twitter. Why would he follow a "random" crytotrader?? The guy only follows 20-odd crypto-related twitter accounts to begin with, and only a handful of traders. TrollsRoyce follows him back as well for heaven's sake! The 2 obviously have strong ties.

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF

https://twitter.com/AleppoCF/status/505275741010165760

[EDIT] more Proof discovered 4th Nov:

https://i.imgur.com/Iof1cBB.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/xy25cWq.jpg?2

CoinsSource, I know you read these forums. I would like an explanation as to why you employ an unethical journalist such as Aleppo Allesadero? At best he has a conflict of interest and at worst he is being paid by SDC trolls to act as their sock puppet. He is abusing his position on your site to promote his, and the rest of the scumbags', agenda.

This has completely tarnished my view of CoinsSource as a reputable crypto-news site. I will not be visiting your website until this "journalist" has been dismissed from your company. You are a disgrace.

LingPingChen

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:04:40 AM

This has completely tarnished my view of CoinsSource as a reputable crypto-news site. I will not be visiting your website until this "journalist" has been dismissed from your company. You are a disgrace.

This same coinsource PoD equinox dev rekt investors?

https://i.imgur.com/Z3UTgtB.gif
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: