Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:46:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 02:20:09 PM

and SDC dump by mafia began
demgains

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2014, 06:21:14 PM

I am sure they will force the SDC dev to redact or delete his post on the whales pull thread so I will preserve it here. It's sad that he is forced to do or not do things he wants with his own coin.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

whats even more sad is that SDC could probably be worth more now if it wasnt for their community. New investors will continue to see the name SDC being brought up and it will not paint a good picture for their coin. I will also try to preserve this thread, for what has happened over the last few weeks is disgusting and a large portion of it originates from SDC. I also see a few members attacking Zerovert now as well. People should know who these scumbags are before they invest in the coin. I dont care if they have tech given to them from God himself, their community is full of bagholders, pumpers, trolls and scammers. You're getting involved with the sleaziest and scummiest individuals in the alt community.

Unlike the shitcoins and scams you invest in Shadow is not impacted by stupid threads like this in fact it gains from them!  Roll Eyes And you wonder why no one takes you seriously! You just don't have a clue what a good project looks like so you try discrediting the entire shadow community..yeah good logic kid!
your responses can't save this coin any longer.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 04:30:24 PM

I am sure they will force the SDC dev to redact or delete his post on the whales pull thread so I will preserve it here. It's sad that he is forced to do or not do things he wants with his own coin.

I don't really have a problem with whales, but I definitely think that they shouldn't be able to dictate the priority of development, the development requirements or the future of the coin..

The first few months of shadow I was completely oblivious to the fact that whales.. The more things progressed, the more people were offering funds to hire extra developers, managers, technical writers, journalists, etc.

The team has obviously grown, and it took me a while to realise I'm no longer able to make decisions on my own, but it seems to be moving forward. I really don't like the delayed open source thing, but I guess you need to protect investments for a bit.

The whales also tend to know allot about other whales, and obviously they've been in the game allot longer than late adopters, so they have very valuable input most of the time.

I would definitely enjoy developing allot more if there wasn't a direct monetary value, and if people didn't care about the price.

Some day people will realise that this is all epic research and experimentation, and that the monetary value is actually curbing the innovation, because they constantly asking are we there yet, and if you miss a deadline or there's a bug or a hack that the developers weren't in control of, the whales can put a massive dent in an entire communities investment.

whats even more sad is that SDC could probably be worth more now if it wasnt for their community. New investors will continue to see the name SDC being brought up and it will not paint a good picture for their coin. I will also try to preserve this thread, for what has happened over the last few weeks is disgusting and a large portion of it originates from SDC. I also see a few members attacking Zerovert now as well. People should know who these scumbags are before they invest in the coin. I dont care if they have tech given to them from God himself, their community is full of bagholders, pumpers, trolls and scammers. You're getting involved with the sleaziest and scummiest individuals in the alt community.

Unlike the shitcoins and scams you invest in Shadow is not impacted by stupid threads like this in fact it gains from them!  Roll Eyes And you wonder why no one takes you seriously! You just don't have a clue what a good project looks like so you try discrediting the entire shadow community..yeah good logic kid!
your responses can't save this coin any longer.

I agree with you.

LandShortDick and Pookie aka Mr. Boh are the ones to blame for increasingly people hate shadowcoin and their community.

Smurf and coolstoryteller are boring fudsters but don't seem to be bad people or sociopaths like those two are.
JackMeoff

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 08:30:51 PM

You said it. SDC in the news for trolling another coin. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/misconducts-by-both-sdc-zer-community-members-after-zerovert-devs-release-zerocoin-implementation
Shinzi Fuki

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 04:10:47 PM

Sigh... I hear they are now trolling in I/O coin now. I guess they just they dont get it that people even their fans don't like that shit.
GoFUDyourself

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 06:03:22 PM

This goes out to the SDC community.  You guys really know how to FUD!

https://i.imgur.com/pPp3KEh.png

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2014, 07:59:04 PM

Sigh... I hear they are now trolling in I/O coin now. I guess they just they dont get it that people even their fans don't like that shit.

I "hear" the SDC community is trolling Islam and Mohammed now too. They are going to set off WW3!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:40:33 PM

seems created by the same shadowcoin dev

PoopieLaxitive31 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pushing real hard!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:46:11 PM

I wonder if it will have snarks too? I'm in it balls deep now.  Cool
GoFUDyourself

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:17:10 PM

I wonder if it will have snarks too? I'm in it balls deep now.  Cool

Yea, same dev.

GO FUD.
Don Flamenco

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:39:31 AM

Fuck SDC.  Actually, the coin and the dev I'm okay with.  It's the trolls that can take a long walk off a short pier.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 08:45:09 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 10:40:21 PM by EmilioMann

FUDCOIN was added to www.AllCrypt.com

Official website: http://fudcoin.net/

Official thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=856352.0

The first of the universe with:

zk-sharks the first new brand to monero ring signatures! Just be the "first"!
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:23:03 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 02:42:56 PM by EmilioMann

Now is Official

shadowcoin/shadowcash gang stole the Hondo's idea to transform xst in cryptonote, but while Hondo is studying to implement sublinears signatures, they made with ring signatures, which presents several problems as bloat and exploit.
This explains all the fud them against xst.
They don't  doing more than turning sdc in a clone of monero and calling it zero knowledge.

That's from cryptonote whitepaper it is already a zero knowledge ring signature system.:

BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:56:54 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 07:06:39 AM by BTCwriter

Now is Official

shadowcoin/shadowcash gang stole the Hondo's idea to transform xst in cryptonote, but while Hondo is studying to implement sublinears signatures, they made with ring signatures, which presents several problems as bloat and exploit.
This explains all the fud them against xst.
They don't  doing more than turning sdc in a clone of monero and calling it zero knowledge.

That's from cryptonote whitepaper it is already a zero knowledge ring signature system.: http://puu.sh/d49Ii/c4e57e5aca.png

This is explain the reason why they want to destroy Stealthcoin so they could use Hondo idea. They have different direction and idea for their scam coin but turn to XST direction when Hondo put out whitepaper brief, in every ways they want to use Hondo idea. Hondo is the first person to come up with this idea so he must know what he's doing and wanted, just he's didn't do much research into it at the time he's put out the whitepaper brief. All and all Hondo know what he's doing and his idea is doable.
CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:47:04 PM

The child Emiliomann is still giving investing advice, LOL what a joke, how was whitecoin and liberty coin?

Heres your main bagholder of XST Mr Emilioman

CryptoChronic

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:51:52 PM

You all are retarded for making fun of SDC when your using some of its code. Then again you were retarded to stay in XST when hondo said Stealth Addresses is like PoSA  Roll Eyes
RyanOlstren

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:25:48 AM

Fuck SDC.  Actually, the coin and the dev I'm okay with.  It's the trolls that can take a long walk off a short pier.

The trolls are the big bagholders. They have forced the lead dev to clone cryptonote so that the trolls can get out from under those bags.

According to the SDC thread fluff, their ring signatures with "zero knowledge" is the biggest thing to happen to anon since cryptonote itself, but the price isn't rising very fast. Why? Because the big bag holders are selling right into the buy support to unload their bags. This is going to continue until release when the dumps are going to happen in "sell on the news" strategy, leaving a new generation of SDC bagholders who will be worse trolls than the ones who came before them.

There needs to be blacklists on bitcointalk to stop these guys. They are toxic to crypto.
EmilioMann
Legendary

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:35:47 AM

The child Emiliomann is still giving investing advice, LOL what a joke, how was whitecoin and liberty coin?

Heres your main bagholder of XST Mr Emilioman

LOL smurf you really believe that this guy is me?
How's the weather in Ohio?
LOL
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 01:01:37 AM

I am not cryptochronic, and the weather is great.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

These guys are well-known on the forums and their tactics are also well-known now. Just keep spreading the word about them and eventually everybody'll know and they will lose all of their (perceived) "power" and that will be good for everyone, but especially new investors need to be warned about longandshort, coolstoryteller, 00smurf, itsnotme et al. Just my two cents and an impartial opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: