Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The full truth behind ShadowCash/Coin trolls and their attacks on other coins.  (Read 48395 times)
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:56:34 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:54:58 AM by child_harold

These guys are well-known on the forums and their tactics are also well-known now. Just keep spreading the word about them and eventually everybody'll know and they will lose all of their (perceived) "power" and that will be good for everyone, but especially new investors need to be warned about longandshort, coolstoryteller, 00smurf, itsnotme et al. Just my two cents and an impartial opinion.

This is disgusting FUD.

Speaking as a former XST member and a current SDC member I can vouch for the integrity of the shadowcash community and conversely the appalling FUD being spread by these XST guys.

You cannot blame the collapse of XST's price on a "FUDStorm" which took place a couple weeks ago. The continued price depression for XST and low volume speaks to a much bigger problem than you are prepared to admit.

This FUDcoin creation is a desperate, time-consuming and impotent attempt to throw shit one last time b4 SDC proves that it is in fact the "real deal".

I have encouraged Emiliomann many times to desist. He continues to FUD long after the so-called FUDstorm ended. He demeans himself. He damages XST.

Emiliomann: The XST Dev Team have a lot to answer for.
Get back to XST man, they need you in there…

Peace

p.s. volyova: You say "Just my two cents and an impartial opinion.".I say you are a shit-stirring duplicitous schill. Just me two cents  Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCwriter
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:40:49 AM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:12:52 AM by BTCwriter

These guys are well-known on the forums and their tactics are also well-known now. Just keep spreading the word about them and eventually everybody'll know and they will lose all of their (perceived) "power" and that will be good for everyone, but especially new investors need to be warned about longandshort, coolstoryteller, 00smurf, itsnotme et al. Just my two cents and an impartial opinion.

This is disgusting FUD.

Speaking s a former XST member and a current SDC member I can vouch for the integrity of the shadowcash community and conversely the appalling FUD being spread by these XST guys.

You cannot blame the collapse of XST's price on a "FUDStorm" which took place a couple weeks ago. The continued price depression for XST and low volume speaks to a much bigger problem than you are prepared to admit.

This FUDcoin creation is a desperate, time-consuming and impotent attempt to throw shit one last time b4 SDC proves that it is in fact the "real deal".

I have encouraged Emiliomann many times to desist. He continues to FUD long after the so-called FUDstorm ended. He demeans himself. He damages XST.

Peace

p.s. volyova: You say "Just my two cents and an impartial opinion.".I say you are a shit-stirring duplicitous schill. Just me two cents  Angry

I'm glad you moron is gone from XST, your posts is nothing but repeat again and again and again about this, "please stake your coins" crap, it's annoys the craps out of me. It's also make me depressed to see your damn stupid repeat posts. Don't blame XST for your own panic sell and no patience. My concern now is you dumb moron coming back to XST after the SDC scam dumps. To me you're not welcome to come back.
volyova
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 11:38:45 AM

In this article, these guys decided to arrive at another coin's thread and cause trouble. This time it is Zerovert that comes under their "fire". It seems their modus operandi is the oft repeating, attacking or messing up the thread's of other coins, but this kind of thing cannot go on forever before people become wise to it. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/misconducts-by-both-sdc-zer-community-members-after-zerovert-devs-release-zerocoin-implementation
child_harold

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:11:43 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 12:30:07 PM by child_harold

This is disgusting FUD.

Speaking s a former XST member and a current SDC member I can vouch for the integrity of the shadowcash community and conversely the appalling FUD being spread by these XST guys.

Peace

I'm glad you moron is gone from XST, your posts is nothing but repeat again and again and again about this, "please stake your coins" crap, it's annoys the craps out of me. It's also make me depressed to see your damn stupid repeat posts. Don't blame XST for your own panic sell and no patience. My concern now is you dumb moron coming back to XST after the SDC scam dumps. To me you're not welcome to come back.

I think BTCwriter could be right. There is probably no point in staking XST at all.
By the way BTCwriter, you do realise you come off as an illiterate baby? Perhaps a change of handle to reflect your retardation?

And who the f*ck are you anyway to speak for the XST community?
Nothing more than a little dick.

You boys are the only assh*les in the world who would actually create a coin purely to spread FUD.

I have never met such a bunch of complete and utter losers. Lacking in brain, literacy or basic decency.

Clearly you all went to the same finishing school as Emilio. You should sue.

Eat my dust Cheesy

p.s. I made my point. I will not post here again. It demeans me to dignify this crap with my replies.

Adios muchachos

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:31:18 PM

This is disgusting FUD.

Peace

I think BTCwriter could be right. There is probably no point in staking XST at all.
By the way BTCwriter, you do realise you come off as an illiterate baby? Perhaps a change of handle to reflect your retardation?

You boys are the only assh*les in the world who would actually create a coin purely to spread FUD.

I have never met such a bunch of complete and utter losers. Lacking in brain, literacy or basic decency.

Eat my dust Cheesy

You're now accused us of spreads the fud, lol. I guessed your scam sdc community are good at brainwash a person too or you dumb moron just have no clue
child_harold

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:36:38 PM

This is disgusting FUD.

Peace

Eat my dust Cheesy

You're now accused us of spreads the fud, lol. I guessed your scam sdc community are good at brainwash a person too or you dumb moron just have no clue

Code doesn't lie. You are the moron.

p.s. I made my point. I will not post here again. It demeans me to dignify this crap with my replies.
Adios muchachos

^this. Peace out Brosef.

BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 12:43:58 PM

This is disgusting FUD.

Peace

Eat my dust Cheesy

Code doesn't lie. You are the moron.

Adios muchachos

^this. Peace out Brosef.

Code doesn't lie so this is why he's not going to release it. Lol
HappyHogan

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:41:07 PM

I can't wait until the SDC whitepaper is released, getting out the popcorn now.
BootstrapCoinDev

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:43:18 PM

XST main thread and twitter were attacked by "professionals" FUDsters and trolls from SDC community. And why are people always surprised to see scam revealed after pump and dump in small altcoins with microscopic volume and no liquidity ?
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 03:50:14 PM

In this article, these guys decided to arrive at another coin's thread and cause trouble. This time it is Zerovert that comes under their "fire". It seems their modus operandi is the oft repeating, attacking or messing up the thread's of other coins, but this kind of thing cannot go on forever before people become wise to it. http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/misconducts-by-both-sdc-zer-community-members-after-zerovert-devs-release-zerocoin-implementation

Did you actually read the article?
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:21:30 PM

The article read SDC community would go attacking any coins who they think could harm their investments.
They would also attacking any coins they think it could enhanced their investments.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:24:32 PM

SDC whitepaper will be released in the next 2 years.  Grin
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:44:08 PM

The article read SDC community would go attacking any coins who they think could harm their investments.
They would also attacking any coins they think it could enhanced their investments.

I think you need to go back to reading comprehension class.
BTCwriter
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 08:50:32 PM

I think you need to go back to reading comprehension class.

Typical SDC community member.
HappyHogan

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 09:53:35 PM

And I'll be waiting anxiously!
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:06:33 PM

I already have a link to it.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://cryptonote.org/whitepaper.pdf

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:30:24 PM
Last edit: November 26, 2014, 01:25:48 AM by EmilioMann

Shadowcoin/Shadowcash (did the new brand because original dev abandon this shitcoin?)

The "first" staking mobile wallet stolen from Librexcoin
The "first" html 5 wallet stolen from I/O coin (the retarded stole the test wallet that only the graphical interface is html 5)
The "first" zero knowledge coin stolen from cryptonote and monero source code and using half ideas of Hondo about xst.

All this coins above were attacked and fudded by this toxic and dirty community, more specifically by LongAndShort and pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh on twitter.

Pookielax31 aka Mr. Boh (@CryptoBoh), gone for a while to don't lose these retarded who follow her on twitter, and believe in her manipulated and fakes TAs

HappyHogan

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:48:06 PM

Well, I'm guessing they'd at least change the relevant portions
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:56:54 PM

Well, I'm guessing they'd at least change the relevant portions

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
November 25, 2014, 10:57:18 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2014, 11:54:05 PM by EmilioMann

in october 12 i wrote here about what is happen today and why all fud against xst:

wait, the anon of shadowcoin will be based on zerocoin / zerocash? The same of all other "anon" scamcoins?
How if these two are incompatible tecnologies and the real dev abandoned these projects when he realized that didn't work?
Longandshort, pookielax31 and coinstoryteller going to make a miracle?

or after learning about the Hondo's project in stealthcoin now they will transform shadowcoin into cryptonote too?
But they know how to implement sublinear signatures? No?
Hmmm things are getting clearer now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: