Elated/joyful
Happy/loving
Excited/surprised
Industrious/content
Fearful
Sad
Y
N

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Kingdom - 1991 Retro Virtual World(City)  (Read 632634 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
goin2mars.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:51:14 PM

Lol this is fun.

Also props to youtube for existing. How could we hope to communicate without it?

me before: goo dot gl/QV7mhF
C0A2A1C4
ham

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ArticMine
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

The easiest and least-bullshit place to get an update is a chain explorer (or your wallet ofc). He has all the payment addresses.

... after 4 confirmations from the Bitcoin network.  ... cleared funds.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:15:04 AM
Last edit: May 04, 2017, 11:47:32 AM by Karl Hungus

Greetings good citizens of Crypto Kingdom!

Announcement 1:
I have decided it's time to consolidate all my in-game assets from both my characters, OZ & Hokusai, into 'M'.

Unfortunately, poor health from virtually the start of the game back in October 2014 has prevented me from participating fully in managing my characters as I had hoped when I first saw Risto's announcement.

I have been very fortunate though, and Roopatra has done a great job keeping OZ & Hokusai 'alive' in the health challenges, but it's time to face reality; I am not likely to ever manage my own CK characters again.

I still intend to be involved with CK, but it's time to concentrate on one thing, and hopefully do it well.

I will be selling almost everything I own within CK (I may keep a few things like my 4 silver Unicorns), but this is an 'everything must go' sale, so I expect there will be some good bargains!

Exact details of the sale process and time will be announced later, but I wanted to give potential buyers plenty of warning now so people can see if there's anything they like, and prepare.

The sale/auction might achieve the best result if the items are broken down into 2-3 separate categories, and sold in stages.

For the sake of CK it would be great to see as many new players as possible bidding/buying, and I'm open to ideas on how best to achieve that.

OZ - https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/26

Hokusai - https://cryptokingdom.me/player/playerItems/64

Announcement 2:
I also want to announce my intention to setup an independent depository, "Gringotts".

Full details to follow as things come together, but my hope is to devise a setup that achieves 100% community trust asap.

I currently own ~6% of 'M', and after the sale of my in-game assets it should hopefully be quite a bit more.

My intention is to fund the depository with sufficient 'M', but I don't want to manage it myself, and I don't want to  have access to any deposited funds either. I will be a 'silent' partner.

If all goes well Gringotts depository should open before the sale/auction of OZ & Hokusai's possessions, so players have time to deposit and purchase 'M' if required in preparation for the sale!

I don't have a time frame in mind yet, and I would prefer to move slowly if it helped get community support, (plus I'll need help), but I would expect a few weeks or possibly a month before everything I hope to do is completed.

"Gringotts" will NOT be the official depository of Crypto Kingdom as far as I am concerned (it'll be independent), and I can see no reason why it would be the only independent depository active in the future - competition is good - but at the moment CK does not have a working depository, and if this continues the Game will probably end, so it is time to act.

In-game CK assets need to be convertible into other crypto assets for the continued success of what Risto has created!
papa_lazzarou

Activity: 649
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

Announcement 2:
I also want to announce my intention to setup an independent depository, "Gringotts".

This is good news. What crypto will this depo work with?
Karl Hungus

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 01:18:18 PM

Announcement 2:

Thank you! I would hope the depo would offer bitcoin & XMR, but operational decisions for Gringotts will be made by the manager.

I've approached my preferred candidate to run Gringotts (no prize for guessing who), and will wait for their response.

Whoever runs Gringotts will make all operational decisions.
bv68bot

Activity: 144

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:33:20 AM

Announcement 2:

Thank you! I would hope the depo would offer bitcoin & XMR, but operational decisions for Gringotts will be made by the manager.

I've approached my preferred candidate to run Gringotts (no prize for guessing who), and will wait for their response.

Whoever runs Gringotts will make all operational decisions.

Awesome news, good luck!!

Independent and competing depositories could be a game changer for CK.

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 09:55:21 PM

DEPOSITORY ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been in talks with moneromooo and I have came out with the following depository plan after some discussions and modifications:

1. For every 0.0001btc deposited I will create 1 BO and give to the person who deposited(BO=0.0001btc)

• Minimum deposit: 10 BO(0.001btc)
  • Minimum withdrawal: 10 BO(0.001btc)
  • BO value is fixed for both deposits and withdrawals
  • Withdrawal fee: 1%(eg.: if you withdraw 10 BO,you will receive 0.0099btc)
  • Maximum 2 withdrawals/day per char(to prevent abuse)
  • After withdraw BO will be burned.
  • Withdrawal delay: maximum 2 days

2. 75% of the deposited funds will be used in btc hedge/arbitrage trading and forex scalping EA trading. 25% will be kept as liquidity for withdrawals in a CK reserve BTC account.
3. 50% of the trading profits will go into CK reserve BTC account for more reserve and liquidity.(the rest will go to trader)
4. If the reserve CK btc account contains more than 100% of the deposits,depository administrator will talk with the game admins and find a way to use the surplus funds over 100% of the deposits for the sake of the game.(ex: total active deposits: 10 BTC; funds in trading: 7.5 BTC;funds in reserve account: 12btc: 2 BTC will be used for game development,rewards to citizens,etc..)

I'm awaiting approval from the other game admins. I'm open to questions and/or requirements you might have!
Thank you!
bv68bot

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

DEPOSITORY ANNOUNCEMENT

I've been in talks with moneromooo and I have came out with the following depository plan after some discussions and modifications:

1. For every 0.0001btc deposited I will create 1 BO and give to the person who deposited(BO=0.0001btc)

• Minimum deposit: 10 BO(0.001btc)
  • Minimum withdrawal: 10 BO(0.001btc)
  • BO value is fixed for both deposits and withdrawals
  • Withdrawal fee: 1%(eg.: if you withdraw 10 BO,you will receive 0.0099btc)
  • Maximum 2 withdrawals/day per char(to prevent abuse)
  • After withdraw BO will be burned.
  • Withdrawal delay: maximum 2 days

2. 75% of the deposited funds will be used in btc hedge/arbitrage trading and forex scalping EA trading. 25% will be kept as liquidity for withdrawals in a CK reserve BTC account.
3. 50% of the trading profits will go into CK reserve BTC account for more reserve and liquidity.(the rest will go to trader)
4. If the reserve CK btc account contains more than 100% of the deposits,depository administrator will talk with the game admins and find a way to use the surplus funds over 100% of the deposits for the sake of the game.(ex: total active deposits: 10 BTC; funds in trading: 7.5 BTC;funds in reserve account: 12btc: 2 BTC will be used for game development,rewards to citizens,etc..)

I'm awaiting approval from the other game admins. I'm open to questions and/or requirements you might have!
Thank you!

Is the depository genie out of the bottle now .... @ChrisPop, who's approval do you need to setup your depo?
boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 04:40:32 AM

DEPOSITORY ANNOUNCEMENT

Is the depository genie out of the bottle now .... @ChrisPop, who's approval do you need to setup your depo?

afaik the senior admins are meeting this weekend, probably safe to assume they will be discussing everything depo related.
bv68bot

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:28:42 AM

It's all performance ART!

HRH Prince Zechariah arrives to CryptoTown from his travels. Alone, in northern-style clothing, and in a full beard, he escapes the notice of each and every one, and in fact sneaks in to his house (The Royal Palace of Malla in 1 Central Square, OT) using the restaurant door in the basement.

boomboom

Activity: 1068
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:45:12 AM

Which version will be 'Crypto Kingdom Classic', rpietila's or the original?

Which one does PJ work for?

rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 04:20:58 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2017, 04:56:35 AM by rpietila

May 7th, 2017   6 p.m.

T h e   G r a n d   D i n n e r *

to celebrate the

Keltainen Toukokuu
in
G r a n d   H ô t e l   M a l l a

and to honor

[the]  D e a d   P o e t s
and all the other lightbringers of the new age

18:00 Signature Rum drinks@Flagpoles (near Hotel)

0 guests showed up, but 4*[Signature Rum drink (all unique)] are in the cold, still (02:40).

19:00 Snacks@Joonas (private planning event)

19:19 Jos jäät mun luo.
1 guest.

20:00 First Course — Hors d'oeuvre@Platform (where my Zegna gray-on-gray suit was charred by explosion in Solstice 2014)

Canapés à l'Amiral
Oysters à la Russe
White Bordeaux, White Burgundy or Chablis (especially with oysters)

20:39 HannaMaaria (miss u)
Sadly no guests  Embarrassed

21:00 Second Course — Soups@Courtyard Café (in the front of Hotel bldg)

Consommé Olga
Cream of Barley Soup
Madeira or Sherry

21:16 Paul shows up, so, again: 1 guest in Fantasy Project and he liked the soup very much (Like=3/2).

22:00 Third Course — Fish@Sauna (walk up the loft stairs, sauna itself is optional, food is in the room)

Poached Salmon with Mousseline Sauce
Dry Rhine or Moselle

22:24 Tonight, they all COMing back to me
Paul is still here.

23:00 Fourth Course — Entrées@'Waving Balcony' (the one above the Main Entrance, facing the Obelisk (south)

Filets Mignon Lili
Chicken Lyonnaise
Vegetable Marrow Farci
Red Bordeaux

23:00 Chablis Grand Cru Classé 2013 Domaine Saint-Comé ['Saints: COME']
23:34 Nothing to do except WAIT(odota)...

0:00 Fifth Course — Removes@Main Dining Hall (Manor I Floor - to the right from Lobby)

Lamb with Mint Sauce
Calvados-Glazed Roast Duckling with Applesauce
Roast Sirloin of Beef Forestière
Château Potatoes
Minted Green Pea Timbales
Creamed Carrots
Boiled Rice
Parmentier and Boiled New Potatoes
Red Burgundy or Beaujolais

00:40 Damnit, I can't even see Paul anywhere, so obviously this Course shatters as a dream.

1:00 Sixth Course — Punch or Sorbet@Anywhere(it's just a drink - you know)

Punch Romaine

00:56 (Can't wait ANY longer: You turn me ON(./!))
01:08 I have it (pics coming).
01:37 CAN't wait, nor sleep. So I'll ignore the fine foods and MINDFUCK=6 with Simonsig Stellenbosch Chenin Blanc 2015 Malan** Family (~14-15°), accompanied with cheese and Matsimoka Lihaveise Konserv. I have several of both(, they are not as finished as my CAN&CIG&COH).

2:00 Seventh Course — Roast@Kitchen

Roasted Squab on Wilted Cress
Red Burgundy

2:42 It just came to mind, tmrw maybe...
2:48 This also is a month, November.
2:54 Take it easy and enjoy rather.

3:00 Eighth Course — Salad@"Hemp Garden" (small courtyard enclosed by the Main bldg east wing in 0-I fl)

Asparagus Salad with Champagne-Saffron Vinaigrette

3:05.
3:19.
Quote from: HIM
1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2 And I heard a Voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. [redeemed: Gr. bought]
5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
3:34.
3:45.

4:00 Ninth Course — Cold Dish@Conference Room (separate new (2014) hotel bldg, II floor 140 sqm)

Pâté de Foie Gras
Celery
Sauterne*** or Sweet Rhine Wine

4:17 Pitääxunaina?
4:23 I was listening to this when I tried suicide by car(t), so obviously at your own risk at this time of the night.
4:27 Nope, it was THIS.
4:47 Now is time for the Classic.

5:00 Tenth Course — Sweets@Hot tub (in the walled garden behind Kitchen bldg, access from the garden, 36°-38°)

Waldorf pudding
Peaches in Chartreuse Jelly
Chocolate Painted Eclairs with French Vanilla Cream (
)
French Vanilla Ice Cream
Sweet Dessert Wines (Muscatel, Tokay, Sauterne****)

6:00 Eleventh Course — Dessert@Sun Terrace(Main bldg west wing, III fl(, or any other venue III fl))

Assorted fresh fruits and cheeses
Sweet Dessert Wines, Champagne, or Sparkling Wine

After Dinner@Cigar Lounge (walk in main door until you must turn right)

Coffee, cigars
Port or Cordials

7:56 B My LovR.
.end

Host     Zechariah
Chef    Zechariah
Sommelier Zechariah
Butler  Zechariah

*Similar was served aboard R.M.S. Titanic in the first class dining saloon on the night of April 14th, 1912 [sorry for obvious].
**[=Malla Wink ]
***sic.
****ibid^^^

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 05:09:21 PM

Why don't you just pay out B1 and take control of your own game?

Because the game is in rebellion, ignoring both ME and good manners.

Join my dinner instead and let's sort out the rebels tomorrow. (Sunday is the day for rest and some nice eating.)

You do understand the rebels will return home if their ex-leader shows just?
The sole reason there is a rebellion is because their leader wasn't just to them.

If you pay out the B1, everyone will accept you to your rightful position.
Otherwise, you have no place there.

Looking for a signature campaign.
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 10:44:45 PM

U WANNA HELP ME/NOT? I need access:

Image updated for verification that I have the money, just no access.

YGM I have a higher limit Smiley

Image uploaded just to show I have high limits but no funds Cheesy

Space for rent if its still trending
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:02:49 PM

FFS, someone has over 2 million USD in polo, and has a 7k daily withdraw limit? Have fun with that bullshit, LMFAO... Grin

At least no one can steal all his money at once Smiley so the money are safe!

next thing you guys should do is a petition to polo to allow him to withdraw without limits to your addresses.

or you can spam the help-desk of polo with this request, maybe they will break.

All he needs to do is input more info and upload a copy of his id to get up to 25k. No excuses, if this guy is legit and has the funds, otherwise, just looks like either laziness, ineptitude or downright trying to evade the USA gov't.  Huh 

even with 25k if will take him 40 days to withdraw 1 mil assuming the BTC price stay where it is and it's not going up

Space for rent if its still trending
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 11:05:49 PM

- - [addressing HIM] - -

To make the name situation easier, let's say it's Your Imperial Majesty Zechariah for thee( and anyone who is afraid of Shield).

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:11:29 AM

FFS, someone has over 2 million USD in polo, and has a 7k daily withdraw limit? Have fun with that bullshit, LMFAO... Grin

At least no one can steal all his money at once Smiley so the money are safe!

next thing you guys should do is a petition to polo to allow him to withdraw without limits to your addresses.

or you can spam the help-desk of polo with this request, maybe they will break.

All he needs to do is input more info and upload a copy of his id to get up to 25k. No excuses, if this guy is legit and has the funds, otherwise, just looks like either laziness, ineptitude or downright trying to evade the USA gov't.  Huh 

even with 25k if will take him 40 days to withdraw 1 mil assuming the BTC price stay where it is and it's not going up

That's cool, as long as the money IS being paid out.
Waiting a bit more then a month for the last payouts is okay Smiley

Looking for a signature campaign.
Speed_CK

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 12:33:40 AM

Ignoring all the background crazy things going on... another round of promotions has been issued!

Congratulations to all those promoted and happy cansuming for the following week. If you're not familiar, you gotta make it in the Top of the World wisdom list to have a chance at advancing in level and, as a result, status.

A few characters were commonly agreed to be disqualified, as a result of HIM Zechariah's crazy antics and shenanigans that have destabilized the careful balance of the kingdom's wisdom market, and they did not lock their spot in the Top 5, so #9 = #5.

The characters are: Kristin J (1449), Sir Mooo of Stonehaven (88), HH Grand Duke Paul, of Soul and in Gangnam (19) and Kristin (1210), although the latter character still received its promotion, as it was counted at the start of the week when the shenanigans had yet to occur and did not disrupt the game until later.

Also, Sando (1236) is disqualified, as he is connected to a huge amount of new characters, and the reason why new players CAN no longer have nice things.

Spreadsheet with pending promotions and rules and stuff can be found here.

Pending promotions have been issued as follows:

Mulu, The Master of Lemons (#1258) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).
Master of Knowledge Johan "Speed" Matthiasson (#1273) has attained the rank of Wizard (L7).

Kristin (#1210) has attained the rank of Master (L6).

kermaar (#1088) has attained the rank of Expert (L5).

Clen (#1257) has attained the rank of Novice (L4).

Vigens (#1092) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).
Jakeee (#1226) has attained the rank of Beginner (L3).

Janari (#1460) has attained the rank of Stranger (L2).
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:25:29 AM

U WANNA HELP ME/NOT? I need access:

If you can't manage to get your limit increased then at least pay 7K/day toward the amount owed.

Preferably in some reasonable order such as time priority (or perhaps time priority by pro rata tranches) rather than picking favorites.

At a minimum this would:

1. Demonstrate good faith
2. Slow the amount of interest owed
3. Reduce harm to those presently not receiving any payment at all

What do you think of Zechariah
o Other: deadbeat     
rpietila (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 02:53:05 AM

3. Reduce harm to those presently not receiving any payment at all

AM I incorrect in that the only 'harm' caused is caused by the creditors themselves, inside their mind?

Pages: « 1 ... 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 [235] 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 »
  Print  

Jump to: