Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102255 times)
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2015, 05:34:09 PM

That happens when you try to send TRI and an input is currently staking right?
Has happened to me before, i just do a repairwallet and restart the wallet then try to resend when there is no coins in stake.

Yep. Either if the coins are currently staking or if you select inputs which don't have enough confirmations. Could also happen if you're on a mini-fork (which your wallet normally auto-corrects later).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RJX
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003

umachit.fund

View Profile
January 05, 2015, 10:34:10 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2015, 07:47:18 PM by RJX

Hi,

As of today the wallet doesn't open!

I keep getting this error, after clicking retry the program stops.

Should I just delete everything except dat and reinstall it?

edit: deleted everything except dat, bootstrap and blk0001 then restarted wallet. problem solved.

.UmaChit.Fund.
‎ ★
..Revolutionized Rotating..
..Savings & Borrowings.....

‎ ★
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
wurstgelee

View Profile
January 16, 2015, 12:45:27 AM

Situation update: The staking fix works like a charm.

Inputs now don't always get split (under certain conditions they still do ofc) into two seperate transactions (see this block ) and smaller inputs get combined into one transactions (see here), therefore reducing the number of total inputs-

I am now leaving my test wallet alone for the weekend and let it stake peacefully. Wink If everythings works out as intended, "Black Pharao beta 2" with the fix included will be released on Monday.

Until then don't forget to sanitize your inputs one last time. It won't be neccessary any more once you stake with the fixed wallet. Smiley

pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 03:00:40 PM

Inputs now don't always get split (under certain conditions they still do ofc) into two seperate transactions (see this block ) and smaller inputs get combined into one transactions (see here), therefore reducing the number of total inputs-

I am now leaving my test wallet alone for the weekend and let it stake peacefully. Wink If everythings works out as intended, "Black Pharao beta 2" with the fix included will be released on Monday.

Until then don't forget to sanitize your inputs one last time. It won't be neccessary any more once you stake with the fixed wallet. Smiley

nice. i've just been recently admiring the the new tricks in staking in other coins Cheesy the joining /splitting

--

on another note, bittrex seems to have deleted most of my tri trading history :/
strange.

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
wurstgelee

View Profile
January 18, 2015, 09:58:59 PM

nice. i've just been recently admiring the the new tricks in staking in other coins Cheesy the joining /splitting

--

on another note, bittrex seems to have deleted most of my tri trading history :/
strange.

i have 29 pages of TRI trading history. :p

pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 06:21:24 AM

--

strange.

Yeah.  They've been doing that with all coins for some time now.  I guess that's a privacy feature.  Delete records.

TrianglesDev (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 07:08:52 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2015, 08:46:59 PM by TrianglesDev

OP updated - Black Pharao beta 2 now available!

>>> download "Triangles V4.1.1.1 Black Pharao beta 2"

Triangles V4.1.1.1 "Black Pharao beta 2" is available. The need for sanitizing inputs is now history.

In case you experience any problems - which you shouldn't - you can switch back to the stable "Pharao" release any time.

Next stop: "Black Pharao RC 1" with new icons and added missing CSS. Wink

//wurstgelee

Edit: FYI: GitHub will be updated once "Black Pharao" is stable. You can still compile a working wallet or daemon from the sources currently available @ GitHub.

Edit 2: Problems? Notes? Opinions? Post it/them! Wink

Edit 3: Make a backup copy of your %appdata%\triangles folder! Not that this is necessary in this case - but you should do this from time to time anyways!
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 12:21:40 AM

Just updated the wallet on both of my computers. Everything working well so far.
As always, excellent work!!

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
wurstgelee

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 07:59:53 AM

Just updated the wallet on both of my computers. Everything working well so far.

Thanks!

The updated wallet(s) should automatically reduce the number of inputs you have. Smiley

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:13:23 AM

Thanks!

The updated wallet(s) should automatically reduce the number of inputs you have. Smiley

Sent you some coins!

I noticed Nightmare still logs into bitcointalk everyday.  Do you know if he's still working on the App?

And is his address still:

TVVQuRAoQmwkCm1PkMtDYDTmKYR8DQa4Dn

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 10:34:09 AM

Thanks!

Sent you some coins!

I noticed Nightmare still logs into bitcointalk everyday.  Do you know if he's still working on the App?

TVVQuRAoQmwkCm1PkMtDYDTmKYR8DQa4Dn

Wow, thanks a lot! Smiley

And yes, he is still working on it.   For all I know he is currently porting the functionality from the old to the new TRIder app (after a complete redesign and updating some core functionality to non-deprecated methods).

I don't know if the address in his signature is still valid, I would guess so. On the other hand, the address shows no acitivity in the block explorer - that doesn't prove anything though.

I will leave him a PM.

kernik

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

sector5.xyz - HYPER, GP, LTC

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2015, 02:12:33 PM

Hey, I just made a TRI faucet Smiley http://www.faucetrotator.uni.me/triangles/ It's not as unique as the previous one, but I'm working on it Smiley

Turning caffeine into code since 1999
https://sector5.xyz - Bullethell with crypto - HYPER - GP - LTC
NightmareLev8

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 12:38:28 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2015, 12:53:51 PM by NightmareLev8

I noticed Nightmare still logs into bitcointalk everyday.  Do you know if he's still working on the App?

Yes, but this is mainly the case because one of my browser tabs is always bitcointalk.  Wink

And also yes, I still work on the application. What I have done is that I had already a application which was okay. It worked and everything was fine as I (and Wurstgelee) tested so far.
However I was not totally satisfied with it: 1. The basis code layout was not good. 2. The usability was not as good as I wanted it, 3. the design have to be approved and 4. some methods went deprecated.
Therefore I made a new basis code and design layout, which can also be more easily extended with new features. Also I implemented some features from the new material design guidelines from Google.

So currently I am still porting the functionality from the old app to the new app.
Mainly there are only two things still missing:
The functionality to make and cancel orders - Should no be a great problem, as I already have the code
Finalize the design - I already have all the icons. However I still need to colorize them in the beautiful TRI-orange. Cheesy
After this a closed testing phase (for around 1-2 weeks) will be started.

A new screenshot (Remember, not the final colors and icons) :
https://i.imgur.com/grNGtkB.png

Also Wurstgelee have the current apk of the application such that he can make an own impression.  Smiley

Yes, but it is not my main wallet. I created a new wallet with new addresses.
I totally forgot about my signature, thanks for this. I will update it to a new address in my staking wallet.
New address is: TGECYvviwSUXigbxe248Yi8dgLmej8jWBA
pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 08:54:59 PM

I noticed Nightmare still logs into bitcointalk everyday.  Do you know if he's still working on the App?

Yes, but this is mainly the case because one of my browser tabs is always bitcointalk.  Wink

And also yes, I still work on the application. What I have done is that I had already a application which was okay. It worked and everything was fine as I (and Wurstgelee) tested so far.
However I was not totally satisfied with it: 1. The basis code layout was not good. 2. The usability was not as good as I wanted it, 3. the design have to be approved and 4. some methods went deprecated.
Therefore I made a new basis code and design layout, which can also be more easily extended with new features. Also I implemented some features from the new material design guidelines from Google.

So currently I am still porting the functionality from the old app to the new app.
Mainly there are only two things still missing:
The functionality to make and cancel orders - Should no be a great problem, as I already have the code
Finalize the design - I already have all the icons. However I still need to colorize them in the beautiful TRI-orange. Cheesy
After this a closed testing phase (for around 1-2 weeks) will be started.

A new screenshot (Remember, not the final colors and icons) :

Also Wurstgelee have the current apk of the application such that he can make an own impression.  Smiley

Yes, but it is not my main wallet. I created a new wallet with new addresses.
I totally forgot about my signature, thanks for this. I will update it to a new address in my staking wallet.
New address is: TGECYvviwSUXigbxe248Yi8dgLmej8jWBA

Great!

Sent you some coins!

wurstgelee

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 09:48:17 PM

How is the beta2 wallet working for everyone? Wink

pseudonymdude
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 10:22:12 PM

Not bad!  Still testing.

croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 01:55:14 AM

Its working very well. I like that there's not hundreds of inputs. I know it's still a beta version, just a reminder for the final release that in the debug console that hitting enter after typing a command closes the console.

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 07:02:36 AM

ah i should update my daemon[ ?

quote author=wurstgelee link=topic=820103.msg10240859#msg10240859 date=1422049697]
[/quote]

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
wurstgelee

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 11:34:16 AM

ah i should update my daemon?

well...probably since you are staking with it. problem is, i have not updated github yet - which i will do together with the stable release.

i will send you a PM.

Its working very well. I like that there's not hundreds of inputs. I know it's still a beta version, just a reminder for the final release that in the debug console that hitting enter after typing a command closes the console.

I did not forget this (in general). I only forgot to include that simple fix in the beta2. oO

NightmareLev8

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 24, 2015, 12:37:18 PM

Great!

Sent you some coins!

Thanks for this, I greatly appreciate your donation. Smiley

So far good. No strange behaviour to report. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: