Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:52:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102266 times)
croTek4

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:05:38 PM

Catether is an open source mineable ERC20 Token, powered by Cates.
croTek4

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 05:18:39 PM

let the ascension take control as TRIANGLES rise above BitCoins.  Even after the elevation it will continue to climb and comet past our galaxy into the unknown universe of 1 sat of TRI = 1 USD.

1 TRItoshi

robox

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2015, 08:26:10 PM

im amazed at the price increase in the past day.. soon more people will wake up and find out how powerful Triangles are. great work everybody! in 180 we trust Grin

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 08:53:39 PM

i'm pleased such a good crypto-community member would be interested in TRI!  i had a gut wrenching experience and many BTC to accumulate my moderate stack from Bittrex.  Bittrex currently had over 5k TRI and slammed me every time i tried to moon the coin.  If anything i just wait for Bittrex to lay some cheap TRI down at large walls.  After Bittrex has no more TRI... the lurking bagholders will continue to hold even after MOON as to attempt to live off stakes generated.  even at .03 a stake, it could mean so much more in the future so i bid you good luck! 

Thanks!

I'm happy to invest here, as I have said to a few of you that use the topia chat box, and i use that term lightly lol it's more like a nag box, but it accomplishes what is needed, and that exposure is what got me interested in this Smiley

And I will say it again well done all of you Smiley

I'm running some test stakes now and if it goes as I expect, then my coin WILL invest further in this...

Cheers
Mark

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
doger69

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:06:12 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:41:58 AM by doger69

The wallet is broken,once their encrypted you can't unlock em.Everytime I try it says the server failed to start and wont unlock.Anyone have any clue how to fix this ?

EDIT: I have solved this issue. for anyone else who may need help with this problem do this:

1. got to appdata/roaming/triangles folder

2.in the folder create a trianlges.conf file

3.in that file enter this and save:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
rpcuser=anything you want
rpcpassword=anything you want
rpcallowip=localhost

4.restart the wallet and unlock in the console.

Hope this helps anyone who needs it :-)

wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:25:59 AM

The wallet is broken,once their encrypted you can never unlock em.Evrytime I try it says the server failed to start and wont unlock.Anyone have any clue how to fix this ?

I never experienced an issue like that.

Please try this:

a) Stop the TRI wallet.
b) Backup wallet folder to a safe location (%appdata%/Triangles for Win)
c) Delete everything in the original wallet folder (%appdata%/Triangles) except the wallet dat.
d) Start the Wallet, try to unlock it.

What happens?

doger69

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:39:22 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2015, 07:50:47 AM by doger69

The wallet is broken,once their encrypted you can never unlock em.Evrytime I try it says the server failed to start and wont unlock.Anyone have any clue how to fix this ?

I never experienced an issue like that.

Please try this:

a) Stop the TRI wallet.
b) Backup wallet folder to a safe location (%appdata%/Triangles for Win)
c) Delete everything in the original wallet folder (%appdata%/Triangles) except the wallet dat.
d) Start the Wallet, try to unlock it.

What happens?

Thanks for the reply my friend.I did try that and it didn't work but the solution I posted above does :-)
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 11:48:46 AM

Good to see some upward movement in this long under rated coin, the only way is angled Smiley
croTek4

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 06:54:52 PM

Somebody bought out the order book earlier on cryptopia, TRIangles reached a new all time high of .05 btc.

Bradfrogger2

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 07:50:57 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2015, 01:25:11 AM by Bradfrogger2

I'm really liking the tipping feature of cryptopia, its really bringing some more attention to TRI.

Yep, that is what brought TRI to my attention. Getting the wallet now..

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:02:08 PM

I got caught up in TRI yesterday and now have 53 of the things lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
croTek4

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:07:45 PM

remember, there is only ~57k currently in circulation with a total of 120k ever going to be produced. 53 is a good number when you look at it like that.

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 04:58:48 AM

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file.....

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file.......

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file..............

The wait is killing me  Shocked
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 09:16:59 AM

It really is baffling how a coin like this has stayed under the radar for such a long time whilst other not so symmetrically sound coins have got huge attention.
croTek4

the Cat-a-clysm.

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 03:58:19 PM

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file.....

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file.......

Importing bootstrap blockchain data file..............

The wait is killing me  Shocked

Hang in there! It will be worth it.

Hulkpool

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:49:00 PM

Question, is there a way to keep your wallet unlocked. I had to lock it. But I kinda hate how now I can't stake without having to open my wallet. Though to be honest. I wasn't sure if I was staking if it was closed anyway.

If you know how. Or can set me straight. I'd really appreciate it.
robox

Activity: 138

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2015, 01:03:05 AM

It really is baffling how a coin like this has stayed under the radar for such a long time whilst other not so symmetrically sound coins have got huge attention.

you know why!

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
Hulkpool

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 03:46:59 AM

Question, is there a way to keep your wallet unlocked. I had to lock it. But I kinda hate how now I can't stake without having to open my wallet. Though to be honest. I wasn't sure if I was staking if it was closed anyway.

sorry buddy, pressing the operations button and clicking unlock wallet may seem like too much work... how i check to see if my wallet is unlocked or locked is by pressing operations button.... and if it says "lock wallet" then your wallet is unlocked,  also on the bottom there is a icon that looks like a lock,  if it is in the locked position then it is locked,  if it isn't then it is unlocked.  if this operation upsets you i'll gladly take those TRI back!!! Smiley

Funny. But you are of no help. You didn't read that I want to keep it unlocked. As in, when I start my wallet up. I want it to be unlocked. Instead of.. And I repeat. It being locked each time.. I start the wallet up.

So.. Again, is there any way to keep my wallet unlocked? Let me give a little more detail in case some don't understand. I locked it. I can unlock it. But I want to -KEEP- it unlocked.

Any idea on -how-?

Thanks in advance
wurstgelee

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 08:23:14 AM

sorry buddy, pressing the operations button and clicking unlock wallet may seem like too much work... how i check to see if my wallet is unlocked or locked is by pressing operations button.... and if it says "lock wallet" then your wallet is unlocked,  also on the bottom there is a icon that looks like a lock,  if it is in the locked position then it is locked,  if it isn't then it is unlocked.  if this operation upsets you i'll gladly take those TRI back!!! Smiley

Funny. But you are of no help. You didn't read that I want to keep it unlocked. As in, when I start my wallet up. I want it to be unlocked. Instead of.. And I repeat. It being locked each time.. I start the wallet up.

So.. Again, is there any way to keep my wallet unlocked? Let me give a little more detail in case some don't understand. I locked it. I can unlock it. But I want to -KEEP- it unlocked.

Any idea on -how-?

Thanks in advance

i believe the reason they are in a locked state when you open your wallet is so you can immediately send your coins.  Wallet must be locked during the process of sending.  I think the priority of the coin is spending the coin over staking the coin.  so you will have to unlock every single time bud.

Not exactly.

In fact you can't really do anything when the wallet is locked - no sending coins, no staking (unless it's unlocked for staking only ofc). Being unlocked at startup makes no sense at all. Anyone getting hold of the wallet files somehow could start it up and steal your TRI - that would completely negate the benefits of wallet encryption. Also the password would have to be stored somewhere to use it for automatic unlocking on startup.And you don't really want that. Smiley

Hulkpool

View Profile
August 13, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

Kinda figured that out. I got the answer. Thanks for trying. This newb just needed an answer from someone with experience. Sorry you for the dumb question.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: