Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:16:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102260 times)
robox

Activity: 138
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 06:35:49 PM

LMFAO so i tried to reach out to these clowns on twitter .. to get a reason as to why they are not emailing users to notify them about the delisting.. and guess what..

they blocked me... lol real professional ...

save your coins guys dont trust these people!

they censor me because i was asking questions they didnt want to answer... lol such shady business .. avoid these guys!

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 10:52:15 PM

LMFAO so i tried to reach out to these clowns on twitter .. to get a reason as to why they are not emailing users to notify them about the delisting.. and guess what..

they blocked me... lol real professional ...

save your coins guys dont trust these people!

they censor me because i was asking questions they didnt want to answer... lol such shady business .. avoid these guys!

Agreed, my Triangles were never happy there. Just wanted to support the group stake.

I put together a page of all the links but have not added the TRI foundation concepts we discussed. Not ready for launch but still in the works.  I'm sorry for the delay.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
joet3

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

Full steam ahead TRI... 1.5x'ing my current bag
AltsBoom

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

Whats new?

I see theres no new updates to github for close to 2 years now

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
resinball

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:20:37 AM

Hello World!
i've been doing some research on coins, i focused especially on the wallet, coin speed and overall goal.  

since 2013 i've followed the birth of many coins each with many goals.  some were hyper-inflated, some were coin swapped (burning any cold storage), some coins changed then exchanged for its new coin (burning any cold storage), some coins continuously forked causing many Key movements  (causes lost Keys and advantages for privileged miners to score significant unfair blocks creating enormous insider's bags).  many goals were abandoned and the pressure plus no pay created distaste to developers causing them to do the next best thing which is dump and move on.

the last fork of this coins wallet not only smashed the competitors at the time but set a benchmark for APEX coins.  This APEX coin TRIANGLES moved development into more complex structures and attainable useful inventions.  TRIANGLES officially cut the lies and scammers of the shitcoin era and set an example to the cryptographic community by making no promises.

open source code is available for anyone to copy paste.  so in mid to late 2014, all eventual coins going into proof of stake system of moving blocks would basically copy paste TRIANGLES codes into the an upcoming fork.  while those with TRIANGLES and the Tri wallet can rest assured no cold storage will be burned.

this coin not only ended the shit coin era but set an example from the beginning to ALL cryptographic coins to "meet your promises".  This coin promises a TOR master node.  This wallet automatically gives you TOR so your IP IS NOT readily available to threats or onlookers.  inflation is set for many life times to come in the distant future.  No other promises but low confirms on stakes and received and even block time intervals at 120 seconds.

No PROMISES = All Goals complete!  

the coin speed is in the top 10 percentile, wallet is spectacular (Internet Time = time.nist.gov) and the sense of resting assured is complete.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 06:13:29 AM

I have just found this coin as I am a fan of POS coins, now I have a few questions about this coin. Is the total coin supply 120,000 coins only? and how many coins will I need to earn staking rewards each day? Will a couple hundred coins earn me a good amount of coins in a week? Also is the dev active working behind the scenes? as I don't see much activity in here.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
resinball

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:11:15 AM

I have just found this coin as I am a fan of POS coins, now I have a few questions about this coin. Is the total coin supply 120,000 coins only? and how many coins will I need to earn staking rewards each day? Will a couple hundred coins earn me a good amount of coins in a week? Also is the dev active working behind the scenes? as I don't see much activity in here.
kinda simple but difficult to answer... but since this technology is complete for the time being... so it seems there is no need for further developers or any forks (secures those that store coins in cold storage).

PoS = percentage = supply unlimited.  around~ .004 TRI reward for block found.  close to only 10,000 TRI are created every year.

chances of catching reward DEPENDS on how many coins others unlocked and are staking and how they are securing the network.
for example a big bag holder can coin control and coin age coins as to let smaller bags catch rewards BUT that is not how a coin holder work with TRIANGLES...  so... my answer is No.  You should look for another PoS coin to secure.  200 TRI would stake maybe .5 or 1 TRI a week if you are securing while big bags are taking a break (if ever)(no guarantees).  I've had 1200 TRI staking up against over 10000 TRI and barely catching a reward within 4 hours. 

NO do not secure TRI, not worth having TRI if you cannot catch a stake, so not worth securing a coin that doesn't let people secure the network.  But that is how greedy pieces of shit humans work.  Garbage.  When a big bag holder catches all rewards then there is no reason securing network with big bag holders that gives no shit about the network or others and they themselves want to find all the blocks.  This coin is basically garbage because of that FACT.

the developer did a masterful job with the last fork... and the last fork in 2014 is still better than majority of coins that exist.  TRI got delisted from Bittrex and the development team's work on TRIDER was wasted.  since then this coin went to hibernation while the technology is in my opinion... still one of the best coins ever to exist.
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 12:48:59 AM

kinda simple but difficult to answer... but since this technology is complete for the time being... so it seems there is no need for further developers or any forks (secures those that store coins in cold storage).

PoS = percentage = supply unlimited.  around~ .004 TRI reward for block found.  close to only 10,000 TRI are created every year.

chances of catching reward DEPENDS on how many coins others unlocked and are staking and how they are securing the network.
for example a big bag holder can coin control and coin age coins as to let smaller bags catch rewards BUT that is not how a coin holder work with TRIANGLES...  so... my answer is No.  You should look for another PoS coin to secure.  200 TRI would stake maybe .5 or 1 TRI a week if you are securing while big bags are taking a break (if ever)(no guarantees).  I've had 1200 TRI staking up against over 10000 TRI and barely catching a reward within 4 hours. 

NO do not secure TRI, not worth having TRI if you cannot catch a stake, so not worth securing a coin that doesn't let people secure the network.  But that is how greedy pieces of shit humans work.  Garbage.  When a big bag holder catches all rewards then there is no reason securing network with big bag holders that gives no shit about the network or others and they themselves want to find all the blocks.  This coin is basically garbage because of that FACT.

the developer did a masterful job with the last fork... and the last fork in 2014 is still better than majority of coins that exist.  TRI got delisted from Bittrex and the development team's work on TRIDER was wasted.  since then this coin went to hibernation while the technology is in my opinion... still one of the best coins ever to exist.

Thanks for the detailed explanation mate and after reading everything you have said I think it might be best for me if I give this one a miss for now as I'm not a big investor or have big money to lay out at the moment but maybe in the near future once a few other of my Altcoin holdings take off I might then invest some into TRI.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
robox

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:03:31 AM

lol actually yes a few hundred will stake.. even as little as 5 TRI will earn you rewards.. unlike other coins that have master nodes which require a shitload of coins.. every user here is a masternode... we are growing daily.. everyone here is staking.. feel free to TRI out the wallet yourself and review it yourself..

also join the discord channel.. if you have any questions or need help.. theres over 40 users here and people are willing to help! we are still building our community so feel free and hang out here..

https://discord.me/triangles

do you like rare coins? check out http://unobtanium.uno/ and http://www.triangles.network please follow me on twitter @heyrobok.. join my discord server @ http://discord.me/triangles
robox

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:06:53 AM

PoS = percentage = supply unlimited.  around~ .004 TRI reward for block found.  close to only 10,000 TRI are created every year.

for example a big bag holder can coin control and coin age coins as to let smaller bags catch rewards BUT that is not how a coin holder work with TRIANGLES...  so... my answer is No.  You should look for another PoS coin to secure.  200 TRI would stake maybe .5 or 1 TRI a week if you are securing while big bags are taking a break (if ever)(no guarantees).  I've had 1200 TRI staking up against over 10000 TRI and barely catching a reward within 4 hours.  

NO do not secure TRI, not worth having TRI if you cannot catch a stake, so not worth securing a coin that doesn't let people secure the network.  But that is how greedy pieces of shit humans work.  Garbage.  When a big bag holder catches all rewards then there is no reason securing network with big bag holders that gives no shit about the network or others and they themselves want to find all the blocks.  This coin is basically garbage because of that FACT.

the developer did a masterful job with the last fork... and the last fork in 2014 is still better than majority of coins that exist.  TRI got delisted from Bittrex and the development team's work on TRIDER was wasted.  since then this coin went to hibernation while the technology is in my opinion... still one of the best coins ever to exist.

Thanks for the detailed explanation mate and after reading everything you have said I think it might be best for me if I give this one a miss for now as I'm not a big investor or have big money to lay out at the moment but maybe in the near future once a few other of my Altcoin holdings take off I might then invest some into TRI.

hmmm i dont see anyone complaining about staking rewards except for you... why are you telling others to not secure the network? whats your problem?

200 TRI to stake 1 TRI a week is pretty good if you want some shit coin that stakes alot why dont you go stake some bitbeans or some shit..

TRI is rare.. 1 TRI a week is like wow! considering how low suppply this coin is.. i dont think you understand how powerful TRI is..

120K supply.. staking 1 TRI a week can change your life.. loll dont take my word for it..  everyone in the network is staking and hodling..

low inflation... low supply.. fast and secure wealth storage coin.. our community is growing larger and larger and stronger! the node count is proof of that!.. also next month is TRI's birthday! the blockchain is more secure than ever before... 

if you are a fan of Proof of stake coins.. and you dont have any TRI.. then you are truly missing out.. i recommend any crypto fan hold some in their crypto portfolio to hedge against any risks of any downward movements in the market!

join the TRI discord if you have any questions or comments

https://discord.me/triangles

Maximwell

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:40:30 AM

I got 10 TRI when i heard of it, just to try it out and I was able to get a stake in around a day and a half. I am also staking IOC, RDD and Bitbean in the past I staked stratis and a few others and that was shit.  TRI is by far the best staking coin I have found for staking, RDD is ok to stake IOC is not bad with the stakes and with bitbean I have yet to see any stakes. TRI is awesome you should join the discord channel they got daily giveaways and there is rumor of potential bounties coming soon.
robox

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 01:31:19 AM

just curious.. since you said you are a big fan of proof of stake coins..  which proof of stake coins are you mostly invested in? which are your favorites etc?

vella85

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 05:40:32 AM

just curious.. since you said you are a big fan of proof of stake coins..  which proof of stake coins are you mostly invested in? which are your favorites etc?

Well I just lost out listening to other people on TRI as the price is sky rocketing right now almost at $7. I should of bought some like I wanted to but listened to that other member on here. Normally I just go with my gut but this time I didn't, anyway congrats to the ones who hold and are staking TRI as it's now starting to pay off and I may still invest some BTC into buying a few to stake.

Yes I am a big fan of POS coins and the ones I currently am staking are 1337 got them dirt cheap at half a sats, Bitbean bought most at 5 to 50 sats, MOIN got most at 450 sats CJ most I got at 20 sats RAIN all at 50 sats, 808 coin DMD which I just bought instead of TRI. I'm in profit with almost all of them except for DMD which I just invested in at around the current price and some under $3.

resinball

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:41:06 AM

Well I just lost out listening to other people on TRI as the price is sky rocketing right now almost at $7. I should of bought some like I wanted to but listened to that other member on here. Normally I just go with my gut but this time I didn't, anyway congrats to the ones who hold and are staking TRI as it's now starting to pay off and I may still invest some BTC into buying a few to stake.

Yes I am a big fan of POS coins and the ones I currently am staking are 1337 got them dirt cheap at half a sats, Bitbean bought most at 5 to 50 sats, MOIN got most at 450 sats CJ most I got at 20 sats RAIN all at 50 sats, 808 coin DMD which I just bought instead of TRI. I'm in profit with almost all of them except for DMD which I just invested in at around the current price and some under $3.

not even 73,000 TRI supply so far.  Wow 808 TRI would make you a 1% Wink
7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:24:20 PM

good coin.
No hype )))
Just buy and Hodl )

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
vella85

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

not even 73,000 TRI supply so far.  Wow 808 TRI would make you a 1% Wink

Yes that is what I like most about this coin, the low supply of just under 73,000 coins. I see now the price has come down a little which gives me an opportunity to jump in and buy some TRI. Just waiting on a payment and then I'll be buying some TRI to stake. I think 808 and TRI make a good combo.

robox

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

yeah always follow your gut feeling! and not some stupid forum troll ... we got some haters trying to hate on TRI telling people not to buy or stake.. but hey dont take our word for it.. buy some and stake it and test the wallet out for yourself.. and you will start to understand why...

...you know why..

deddod

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

[Ask] anyone, saya tidak menemukan TRI di bursa bittex. apakah sudah delist ?   Huh Thanks

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:34:10 PM

Can someone explain to me why a low supply is remotely meaningful?

High supply or low supply should be irrelevant. At the end of the day the value of individual coins will always take this into account.

Low supplies will have higher cost per coin since there are less compared to the same coin but at a higher supply ;/

Why should I care if I own 1 coin of 100supply or 1000 of 100000supply.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
robox

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 08:00:31 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 08:12:58 PM by robox

Can someone explain to me why a low supply is remotely meaningful?

High supply or low supply should be irrelevant. At the end of the day the value of individual coins will always take this into account.

Low supplies will have higher cost per coin since there are less compared to the same coin but at a higher supply ;/

Why should I care if I own 1 coin of 100supply or 1000 of 100000supply.

one word...

inflation... LOL why dont you go back and use dollars.. i hear they have a huge supply ;p

why should I care if you want a coin with more inflation or more supply? why dont you use zimbabwe dollars isntead ;d

if you love inflationary currencies.. coins with endless supply and low value.. you might want to find another coin and another forum ..

this coin is not for you..

go buy some bitbean or bytecoin something else.

but if your an investor who loves low inflation... rare coins.. with low supply than this is the one.. buy TRI

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: