Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging  (Read 102267 times)
whalebone

Activity: 388
Merit: 101

Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

I remember someone talking about "sanitizing inputs" on discord a while back.  I think they used coin control to send all inputs to the main address. I'm wondering if that will reset my stake weight as I haven't sent coins for some time trying to maximize payouts in the home stretch of TRI.  My wallet gets bogged down from time to time, could be x13 running on <5gb.

Is there any reason to do this? Will it help with wallet efficiency? Would it reset stake weight? Thank you.

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:19:50 PM

Home link to TRI website on bitcointalk page is empty

Get your TRI address on moordetro.it & add it to your cryptoprofile on ODDBANK.info ig: @curiousbank @oddb.io @humorless_profit twitter: @curiousbank
altcoin_fanatic

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:45:13 AM

Home link to TRI website on bitcointalk page is empty

Yea.. Wtf.. FIX IT!
DecentralCore

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

I remember someone talking about "sanitizing inputs" on discord a while back.  I think they used coin control to send all inputs to the main address. I'm wondering if that will reset my stake weight as I haven't sent coins for some time trying to maximize payouts in the home stretch of TRI.  My wallet gets bogged down from time to time, could be x13 running on <5gb.

Is there any reason to do this? Will it help with wallet efficiency? Would it reset stake weight? Thank you.

that will reset your weight.  

depending...

on the total amount of coins in your bag.

coinage...  continues to gain weight even if you are not staking coins.  

1 - 500 TRI
                 coin control into 1 input - stake every 2 weeks once then age and repeat = option 1
500 - 2000 TRI
                 option 1
                 or coin control into 5 inputs - stake every 2 weeks until all inputs rewarded then age
                 and repeat = option 2
2,000 - 10,000
                 coin control any input under 100 TRI into 1 input and continuously stake

I would suggest that you leave your wallet staking for a few days continously, then combine all inputs into 3 or more inputs.  Then i would flush the rewards every 2 weeks.  If you have a significant amount of TRI then i would cut your bag to many inputs and secure the network.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 11:22:34 PM

Hey guys!

Is there a way to check on how many Triangles are currently circulating? I'm interested to see how close we are to minting the max amount of 120k. I'm thinking that we must be getting pretty close now as last I checked we were over the 100k and that was last year. Thanks in advance.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:52:03 AM
Merited by vella85 (1)

Hey guys!

Is there a way to check on how many Triangles are currently circulating? I'm interested to see how close we are to minting the max amount of 120k. I'm thinking that we must be getting pretty close now as last I checked we were over the 100k and that was last year. Thanks in advance.

hello vella85

you can type ' getinfo ' in the debug console or check the coin supply on the richlist in the block explorer at https://explorer.triangles.technology/richlist

whalebone

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 01:54:49 AM

Nice. You know why.  Grin

I do Wink 

coinmarketcap.com listed our old website on TRI detail page so I submitted a change request. Will take up to 7 days.

TRI website is up to date on coinmarketcap

vella85

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 10:32:04 PM

Hey guys!

hello vella85

you can type ' getinfo ' in the debug console or check the coin supply on the richlist in the block explorer at https://explorer.triangles.technology/richlist

Thank you my friend for the help, I remembered that there was a way to check the circulating coin supply in the wallet but just forgot which command I needed to type in.

Its good to see the updated website is now on CMC and that the price has also been moving up in the last few days which is also great to see as it has been down and not moving much for a while.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
altcoin_fanatic

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:16:59 AM

Are there any plans for further development?
l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

does anyone knows how many TRI you need to hit daily stakes?

if 983 TRI gives you 10 stakes a day would 98,3 gives you 1 a day and so on or it's not so symmetrical like that?

just asked based on checking this address:
https://explorer.triangles.technology/address/TEJo5Z1UsgYejy7Jpi9gces3FE8VEiTNzn

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
altcoin_fanatic

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

if 983 TRI gives you 10 stakes a day would 98,3 gives you 1 a day and so on or it's not so symmetrical like that?

https://explorer.triangles.technology/address/TEJo5Z1UsgYejy7Jpi9gces3FE8VEiTNzn

Good question, I'd like to know too.
vella85

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 11:16:02 PM

Hey guys, I can try and help answer your questions as I stake TRI daily. I can say that I have my coins split into 100 coin blocks and not all my 100 coin blocks stake daily. So to answer your question about 98 coins staking daily the answer would be no, maybe they did last year when less people were staking and the network diff was lower but its taking a little longer to stake now. I even have a 200 coin block which can take 2-3 days to stake and a lot comes down to luck when staking any coin.

cautusce

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:26:55 PM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.
altcoin_fanatic

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:21:03 AM

To my mind the best choice for you it's buy bitcoin and EOS. In long term it's the best choice which you can imagine, mb you can add Ethereum in your portfolio but I do not like this altcoin.

I'm not much one for forest Fenn, but what I think he's saying here is - he's retard.
EGStrategies

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

It's symmetrical or very similar. I compared my stakes to that account (I have a decent amount of TRI but broken up over different addresses) and I get a similar rate. There are more variables to consider though since if you don't run the wallet for a while you will have higher weight for a period, network weight fluctuates, etc, but in my experience there doesn't seem to be an advantage for having a large amount in one address based on the way this coin stakes.
wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:38:34 AM

It's symmetrical or very similar. I compared my stakes to that account (I have a decent amount of TRI but broken up over different addresses) and I get a similar rate. There are more variables to consider though since if you don't run the wallet for a while you will have higher weight for a period, network weight fluctuates, etc, but in my experience there doesn't seem to be an advantage for having a large amount in one address based on the way this coin stakes.

It doesn't matter - bigger Inputs (>100 Coins) get split into smaller chunks while staking. Smaller inputs are added up. Target size for these chunks is 100 TRI.

l3pox
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1135

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:34:11 PM

Hey guys, I can try and help answer your questions as I stake TRI daily. I can say that I have my coins split into 100 coin blocks and not all my 100 coin blocks stake daily. So to answer your question about 98 coins staking daily the answer would be no, maybe they did last year when less people were staking and the network diff was lower but its taking a little longer to stake now. I even have a 200 coin block which can take 2-3 days to stake and a lot comes down to luck when staking any coin.

thanks for the info!
makes sense

and good to see that you're still around, remember you from RAIN thread a long time ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
vella85

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 10:28:40 PM

thanks for the info!
makes sense

and good to see that you're still around, remember you from RAIN thread a long time ago.

Yeah I'm still around my friend. I've now been in TRI for close to 2 years now and still loving the daily stakes I'm receiving. Its good to see that this thread is more active now like it was before as it was dead in here for a few months. I think TRI is more a set and forget coin which is why I haven't posted in here much in the past year but I'm still around staking TRI.

wurstgelee

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:47:03 AM

FYI:
The seednode has now also been moved to a different, more realiable and powerful VPS.

Last thing to do is the faucet since it's still inoperable as of now.
I will address this as soon as I find the time, will probably require some adjustments in the code since it was developed for an older php version.

vella85

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 10:57:08 PM

FYI:
The seednode has now also been moved to a different, more realiable and powerful VPS.

Last thing to do is the faucet since it's still inoperable as of now.
I will address this as soon as I find the time, will probably require some adjustments in the code since it was developed for an older php version.

Nice work my friend! Its good to see some work being done on TRI once again. The faucet would be great to have going again as faucets are a good way to bring new people into the coin as people love getting some free coins. Is there any plans to have a TRI Twitter again?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: